Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,222 members, 7,829,369 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

DSS Is Recruiting (2016) - Jobs/Vacancies (229) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / DSS Is Recruiting (2016) (968658 Views)

DSS Recruitment / DSS Recruitment Nationwide / DSS Is Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) ... (326) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Achiever4ever: 6:54am On Nov 04, 2019
Jags0813:

Bros how fa now, which level we dey
Everything is under control. The recruitment must be concluded.

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by jameshow: 7:25am On Nov 04, 2019
You guys would have to exercise more patience.
De Agency is very much aware of de awaiting cadets for de recruitment of Basic course 30, but at de moment alot of things are going on within de agency an recruitment isn't a top priority of de department.
Measures will be put in place to make sure that by de last week of January 2020 all prospective cadets would receive an invitation to resume training at de state service academy Ojo lagos by de 1st week of February 2020.
Thank you for your cooperation.

This info is classified, so authentic than any info have heard on this thread. Hard to believe, bitter to swallow but is real. The person shared this info must be an insider.

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Jags0813(m): 8:20am On Nov 04, 2019
Achiever4ever:

Everything is under control. The recruitment must be concluded.

Guy we know for certain that recruitment will surely be concluded be it next year December or even by 2021,
But de way u kept sounding last week by saying Tuesday an emphasized on movement has been assured, sounded quite sure as if u got info from a DG, that turned to be a dissapointment.
What can u say about de outcome so far?
An what is your opinion about EMILIO26 post?
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by yk05: 8:37am On Nov 04, 2019
Na December cover January. We go wait na....but the info doesn't have DSS stamp on it remember.

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by jameshow: 8:44am On Nov 04, 2019
yk05:
Na December cover January. We go wait na....but the info doesn't have DSS stamp on it remember.

Honestly, i was told the samething last week.

Guys while talking to ur sources stop asking when will the list be out alone, do ask why is the delay so long.

Then you will reason with DSS on this delay
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Jfkanweyest: 8:51am On Nov 04, 2019
De Agency is very much aware of de awaiting cadets for de recruitment of Basic course 30, but at de moment alot of things are going on within de agency an recruitment isn't a top priority of de department.
Measures will be put in place to make sure that by de last week of January 2020 all prospective cadets would receive an invitation to resume training at de state service academy Ojo lagos by de 1st week of February 2020.

smiley

2 Likes

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by sleuthhound: 9:34am On Nov 04, 2019
lmao.all yah clowns don dey shift calender? 4rm nov to jan.to feb 2020. haba! una don jump date inside dec 4camp? lol. wey dat guy wey "camp instructor" yarn am say na dis wk tuesday e go start?

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by yk05: 9:39am On Nov 04, 2019
sleuthhound:
lmao.all yah clowns don dey shift calender? 4rm nov to jan.to feb 2020. haba! una don jump date inside dec 4camp? lol. wey dat guy wey "camp instructor" yarn am say na dis wk tuesday e go start?
Useless post ever!

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by sleuthhound: 9:45am On Nov 04, 2019
yk05:
Useless post ever!
lol. dem force u read am

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Jags0813(m): 11:10am On Nov 04, 2019
Jfkanweyest:

Highly fallacious statement.
Believe at your own risk.

Pathetically, few kept saying few days an nothing happened, now you consider someone's information as fallacy.
Their can never be smoke without fire bros, whatever.
We just pray God shows us some miracle cos this DSS matter is getting frustrating an so disheartening, de agency has falling short of it's Glory.
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Jfkanweyest: 11:29am On Nov 04, 2019
Jags0813:

Pathetically, few kept saying few days an nothing happened, now you consider someone's information as fallacy.
Their can never be smoke without fire bros, whatever.
We just pray God shows us some miracle cos this DSS matter is getting frustrating an so disheartening, de agency has falling short of it's Glory.

Believe whichever you choose to.

2 Likes

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by sparog(m): 12:42pm On Nov 04, 2019
Some of you can get easily deceived shocked
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Success1930: 1:50pm On Nov 04, 2019
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Edyice: 2:19pm On Nov 04, 2019
DSS or SSS

In 2017 I travelled to my state from LAGOS with high hope grin got their and I was told to check back in one or two weeks time and that's what I did ... I submit my application and all .

List came out and my name wasn't there , I wanted for second list because some people are saying something like that but after two months
Cadet are all in camp embarassed .... Nothing like second list

Anyway I wasn't putting hope on the second list , it just the time , effort and money I wasted that pained me .. [during that period ,one of my babe was asking me to come her state instead but I no gree I choose too struggle with GOVERNMENT SELECTED JOB (if you know what I mean ). Story cut short , it was painful and anytime I heard of SSS I just forget about it or else I have someone who know someone that know someone ..
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Balaisah144: 2:41pm On Nov 04, 2019
Lol! This ur poor constructed story no get head.

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Martionsbillion: 5:10pm On Nov 04, 2019
People in this group no get joy ooooo!
Even to encourage person they can't!!!! Any way na god get power..

For that post of going next year I don't believe it.. Am not a prophet or Mohammad like my Muslim brothers, I see myself in camp this year ..... By the grace of God

2 Likes

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Jags0813(m): 9:51pm On Nov 04, 2019
Edyice:
DSS or SSS

In 2017 I travelled to my state from LAGOS with high hope grin got their and I was told to check back in one or two weeks time and that's what I did ... I submit my application and all .

List came out and my name wasn't there , I wanted for second list because some people are saying something like that but after two months
Cadet are all in camp embarassed .... Nothing like second list

Anyway I wasn't putting hope on the second list , it just the time , effort and money I wasted that pained me .. [during that period ,one of my babe was asking me to come her state instead but I no gree I choose too struggle with GOVERNMENT SELECTED JOB (if you know what I mean ). Story cut short , it was painful and anytime I heard of SSS I just forget about it or else I have someone who know someone that know someone ..

Bros this your statements no follow at all, their was nothing like recruitment 2017.
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Jags0813(m): 10:22pm On Nov 04, 2019
Martionsbillion:
People in this group no get joy ooooo!
Even to encourage person they can't!!!! Any way na god get power..

For that post of going next year I don't believe it.. Am not a prophet or Mohammad like my Muslim brothers, I see myself in camp this year ..... By the grace of God

Right now as de matter the be, de level way this whole thing come dey, de encouragement way u need now na to just go find another options, this DSS no get guarantee again bros, na so we just keep jumping from one month to another with hopes of good news, E don clear say even de so called source or sources don't know anything pertaining call to camp, from one story to another.
One year eight months an yet nothing
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by allan2: 2:38am On Nov 05, 2019
omo this information is as fictitious as Harry Potter. an insider would never use the word 'agency' to qualify the service. that is the only evidence i need to put down the author of this nebulous statement either as a prankster or worse still as a desperate hillybilly bent on milking hope out of thin dry air. any observant person following this thread will easily dismiss this information and stick to the cold hard truth that the cadet recruitment has been botched. some wanksters here will still call me out. i can only say i pity those bitches. thanks for ur understanding

2 Likes

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by carsprayer: 6:43am On Nov 05, 2019
I spoke with a top official and he told me very soon. He was even telling me the only test they conduct is HIV test and they check if you have Tatoo. He said no form of Tatoo will be allowed.. They will call but very soon so we need to be patient. He personally called me himself. So guys let's be patient, but it might be underground stuff as usual same way they did third class own.
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Achiever4ever: 7:01am On Nov 05, 2019
carsprayer:
I spoke with a top official and he told me very soon. He was even telling me the only test they conduct is HIV test and they check if you have Tatoo. He said no form of Tatoo will be allowed.. They will call but very soon so we need to be patient. He personally called me himself. So guys let's be patient, but it might be underground stuff as usual same way they did third class own.
This person has told you the truth. Just keep caim. We are close
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Jags0813(m): 8:44am On Nov 05, 2019
carsprayer:

Bros that is what we've been hearing since, de so called officials have no clue they only assume just like everybody, if the had fact at all, with de information that some have given so far, by now we would have been in camp, but all are just fallacies. (Tuesday message will start coming, movement has been assured. ) ridiculous statement,
Whichever way, just focus your mind on something else, if DSS calls fine, if the don't hell with them. De time we wasted is enough, don't waste more.

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by sleuthhound: 9:38am On Nov 05, 2019
allan2:
omo this information is as fictitious as Harry Potter. an insider would never use the word 'agency' to qualify the service. that is the only evidence i need to put down the author of this nebulous statement either as a prankster or worse still as a desperate hillybilly bent on milking hope out of thin dry air. any observant person following this thread will easily dismiss this information and stick to the cold hard truth that the cadet recruitment has been botched. some wanksters here will still call me out. i can only say i pity those bitches. thanks for ur understanding
lmao "wanksters"
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by carsprayer: 9:44am On Nov 05, 2019
One of my female friends just left for camp. She told people she is going to DSS camp. Don't really know which camp again o
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Jags0813(m): 10:06am On Nov 05, 2019
carsprayer:
One of my female friends just left for camp. She told people she is going to DSS camp. Don't really know which camp again o

When was that, and why didn't u ask her to, no come here come the confuse pple if u no get complete information.
Na copers camp the start today nothing like DSS camp

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by carsprayer: 10:13am On Nov 05, 2019
Jags0813:

When was that, and why didn't u ask her to, no come here come the confuse pple if u no get complete information.
Na copers camp the start today nothing like DSS camp
E be like say she go Join them.. No be new recruitment
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Brosd01: 12:22pm On Nov 05, 2019
Allah,,dis thread do kill my boredom big time with all manner(s) of post
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Success1930: 7:33pm On Nov 05, 2019
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by BenUmor: 7:47pm On Nov 05, 2019
Brosd01:
Allah,,dis thread do kill my boredom big time with all manner(s) of post

Lol, they are welcomed, all those posts are needed to keep ourselves busy before the first week of February 2020, the official date when camping will commence, but some are taking their assumptions too far, sharing even talks they heard in their dreams
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Jags0813(m): 7:53pm On Nov 05, 2019
Success1930:
To all my comrades in the house
----------_-------_---------------_------------

Evening all, I was able to communicate with a very senior officer at Abuja Headquarters today. I inquired about the latest on cadets call to camp. "The man said nothing is happening on cadets level that if there is any good news, he would have informed me" ..But the only thing is that Cadets recruitment is still on which we all know..My questions goes to some of my comrades in this great house { Achiever, Agent86 & others}

1} Should I assumed that the trainer that earlier told me that Cadets call to camp maybe in two or three weeks time lied to me or he was not sure ?

Remember it will complete three weeks on thursday & we have not received any call{ though I know that d word "maybe" in english is a conditional word, word of uncertainty & not use to establish a fact}

2} Sould we assume that a very senior officer in admin department does not have the latest information coz some of my comrades in this house said that d Almighty call will come in no distant time.

Infact following wat a guy said some days back we supposed to be in camp by now...

3} Who can really tell the house wat is really going on? I met with a female officer again in d west & she said d same thing..

She said soon cadets shall be call to camp..how soon ma? In some days to come ma? She smiled& further said soon but don't think is now..I replied but soon could be in two years times..She said ha! No..it won't reach even a year.

Note: Do not think I have given up by asking those questions, infact I hardly give up even in d face of difficulties until I actualised predetermined goal.

Don't consider my questions rhetorical. I understand the fact that no one can predict DSS & unimaginable can happen atimes..A philosopher will tends to ask some questions in a time & situation like this. Wishing you all best of luck as we await d good news..We shall celebrate New year in jubilation & celebration. Best regards

Absolutely right, i agree with him 100%. I took time to also visit de headquarters today cos i was so desperate to know if at all there was anything going on pertaining cadets at de moment, but i was informed by a very high ranking officer whom i happen to know, that there is nothing going on with cadets recruitment for now, the agency has not said anything pertaining camp.
Whoever that officer that you spoke with said is absolutely de fact of de whole matter.
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by yk05: 8:26pm On Nov 05, 2019
I'd advice that you shouldn't start your 2020 with this DSS stuff. Channel your mind to other things. What if Feb 2020 come and it's still the same ole story? I'm not giving up on it but I won't let it bother me anymore. Apply to other places. Pursue the nscdc, ndlea and other secret recruitments(Federal task force, NIA, etc), dig for info, let those top sources talk to their friends in other agencies. I'm sure you'll get something......I pray to see y'all at the top. Stat safe and God bless.

2 Likes

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Brosd01: 8:27pm On Nov 05, 2019
Bros,,na dat ur 48 laws of power teach u dat one?

(1) (2) (3) ... (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) ... (326) (Reply)

UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? / Sample Of Letter Of Application / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.