Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,977 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

DSS Is Recruiting (2016) - Jobs/Vacancies (52) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / DSS Is Recruiting (2016) (965660 Views)

DSS Recruitment / DSS Recruitment Nationwide / DSS Is Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (326) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by sutst: 9:32pm On Mar 12, 2016
Alkali01:
I think it was last week, as for d number of ppl they contact I dnt have any idea bro.
ok mind was last week too. 7 ppl where contacted
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Ladgl(f): 10:12pm On Mar 12, 2016
They contacted 7 pple jst because of u alone?
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Ladgl(f): 10:14pm On Mar 12, 2016
Dis is puzzling
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by sutst: 10:15pm On Mar 12, 2016
Ladgl:
They contacted 7 pple jst because of u alone?
lool I dont mean referees I mean prospective cadet
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Ladgl(f): 10:21pm On Mar 12, 2016
Ok

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Akinife(m): 10:53pm On Mar 12, 2016
Alkali01:
May be Fayose filled up the slots, no need of interviews kenan!!
Fayose and Buhari no be friend ooo...I doubt his influence on the job

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 11:42pm On Mar 12, 2016
prettyv1:
This people too like secret secret tins jor,I hear say Ekiti never call for interview!!!!!

Since when? The interview was conducted 2 days after the test. Which was on monday.
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Akinife(m): 12:17am On Mar 13, 2016
mymah:

Since when? The interview was conducted 2 days after the test. Which was on monday.
Shey Ondo state don call for interview ni?
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 1:37am On Mar 13, 2016
politifact:
which state are u from?

Osun
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 3:35am On Mar 13, 2016
Akinife:

Shey Ondo state don call for interview ni?

I don't know about ondo state. I am talking about ekiti state

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 9:17am On Mar 13, 2016
I hate it when no one is giving the ND holders hope on this recruitment... angry angry
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Alkali01(m): 9:34am On Mar 13, 2016
We are all happy here when mightyfada announced that he is back again and he is ready for our questions as usual, not knowing that his coming back will be a curse to this thread, he is d one dat Chase the guys that use to feed this thread with reliable informations in his absence and yet mightyfada left again leaving us with nobody with inside info again, before we have @desdee, we also gat @Allan2 they give info on what they know which is always reliable, but mightyfada chased them away. mightyfada u no try for us here oh, u simply cursed our thread and that is all.

2 Likes

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by prettyv1: 11:53am On Mar 13, 2016
Alkali01:
We are all happy here when mightyfada announced that he is back again and he is ready for our questions as usual, not knowing that his coming back will be a curse to this thread, he is d one dat Chase the guys that use to feed this thread with reliable informations in his absence and yet mightyfada left again leaving us with nobody with inside info again, before we have @desdee, we also gat @Allan2 they give info on what they know which is always reliable, but mightyfada chased them away. mightyfada u no try for us here oh, u simply cursed our thread and that is all.
I could remember Desdee101,once told us that the head of the Admin dept of his state command told him that training is going to commence between March and April..I pray it comes to pass IJN(amen)...
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by majorboss: 1:41pm On Mar 13, 2016
Successful interview list of will be out April.
Medical will commence May.
"June" is crucial....
Finally list will be out by June ending.
Training will commence by July second week.
Cc: to all potential cadets.
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 3:31pm On Mar 13, 2016
majorboss:
Successful interview list of will be out April.
Medical will commence May.
"June" is crucial....
Finally list will be out by June ending.
Training will commence by July second week.
Cc: to all potential cadets.
I'm sure you are wrong. Why rush the first 2 proccess if it would take this long?

I don't believe your report.

But thanks.
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Ayo25: 6:16pm On Mar 13, 2016
Dss recruitment is always like that. You take the test, then interview, you are satisfied you have done well, they call your papa, mama, uncle, brother, niece, pastor, imam and so on...... Funny by the time you hear the list is out, the successful ones would have been in camp for atleast two months. Ahah, I hope y'all are not putting your eggs in one basket and hope y'all have shock absorbers cos ehn...... Some people dnt wanna hear this i know

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by mohlanforex: 9:00pm On Mar 13, 2016
i heard from my credible source that recruitment 4 ssce, ond and nce will commence between april and may. he say that last month exam is only 4 hnd and degree holder, even though 5 candidate were pick 4rm each state.
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by waskayo18: 11:34pm On Mar 13, 2016
mohlanforex:
i heard from my credible source that recruitment 4 ssce, ond and nce will commence between april and may. he say that last month exam is only 4 hnd and degree holder, even though 5 candidate were pick 4rm each state.
really bro, but they also conducted test for SSCE last month
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by stmichael001(m): 6:40am On Mar 14, 2016
waskayo18:

really bro, but they also conducted test for SSCE last month
lolz.....u dey repli d clown?.... Hez js kidding na...thought u got d joke sef.
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Davisss: 7:14am On Mar 14, 2016
[quote author
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by majorboss: 7:20am On Mar 14, 2016
We shall see... You think is just a normal monthlye event right?. Keep denying. No camp till July. If you doubt. We will be here together counting months together.
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by destiro(m): 2:36pm On Mar 14, 2016
I think peddling wrong information at this point in time is unnecessary, even though we're all eager for every bit of it. For instance, in my command the man dat did d vetting willingly gave us his no. saying we shld call him from time to time to know d state of things, and from d couple of time I've called he said they've done theirs n waiting for response from abuja. Unfortunately, he said 10 persons will be selected (5 cadets, 5 detectives) out of d 24 names they sent. Honestly, I don't think there's need for d back and forth with dates, afterall desdee, prior to his 'call to silence' echoed "patience is golden." And, as for desdee, alan2, mightyfada & ors, I don't think d self-inflicted exile is necessary. Pls, do d needful, or we charge u guys for mutiny against this thead. lol

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Akinife(m): 3:33pm On Mar 14, 2016
destiro:
I think peddling wrong information at this point in time is unnecessary, even though we're all eager for every bit of it. For instance, in my command the man dat did d vetting willingly gave us his no. saying we shld call him from time to time to know d state of things, and from d couple of time I've called he said they've done theirs n waiting for response from abuja. Unfortunately, he said 10 persons will be selected (5 cadets, 5 detectives) out of d 24 names they sent. Honestly, I don't think there's need for d back and forth with dates, afterall desdee, prior to his 'call to silence' echoed "patience is golden." And, as for desdee, alan2, mightyfada & ors, I don't think d self-inflicted exile is necessary. Pls, do d needful, or we charge u guys for mutiny against this thead. lol

I concor with you..if Desdee, mightfada, Allan2 and others refused to report to this thrend with 24hrs....then we court marshal dem and charge dem with anything
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by fagbalex(m): 4:48pm On Mar 14, 2016
destiro:

Bros how many cadet did vetting in ur state command?
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by destiro(m): 9:04pm On Mar 14, 2016
fagbalex:

Bros how many cadet did vetting in ur state command?

About 14 or thereabout bicos some persons were having issues with d availability of dia original docs; same with d detectives cadre.
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by sefiureal(m): 9:10pm On Mar 14, 2016
Good evening, has anyone (potential detective) in Lagos command done vetting?
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Dharasso(m): 10:10pm On Mar 14, 2016
Ever since we did oral interview on the 16th of February, I haven't heard anything from anyone. Anybody with useful information as regards Osun Command
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by fagbalex(m): 10:14pm On Mar 14, 2016
destiro:

About 14 or thereabout bicos some persons were having issues with d availability of dia original docs; same with d detectives cadre.

OK bro mine state is just 7 for cadre
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by politifact: 11:08pm On Mar 14, 2016
fagbalex:

OK bro mine state is just 7 for cadre
which state bro?
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by fagbalex(m): 11:21pm On Mar 14, 2016
politifact:
which state bro?

A state from southwest bro
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by sutst: 3:37am On Mar 15, 2016
destiro:

the 14 may me 7 cadet and 7 detectives. bcs cadet were also 7 in my command.

but u earlier said dat d man dat did d vetting said dat 24 names where sent to Abuja. pls were d 24 names sent to Abuja b4 d vetting or after d vetting?
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by sutst: 3:44am On Mar 15, 2016
Davisss:
. Smh....be waiting on the 'so called finally list wen the successfully selected 5 or 7 as the case may be, have long done their documentation and vetting on going. Waiting for signal for camping. This is not military......u re not meant to know this anyway...... Good morning!!!
pls are u part of d 5 or 7 in ur command or ur info is from a particular source?

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (326) (Reply)

UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? / Sample Of Letter Of Application / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.