Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,461 members, 7,819,679 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

DSS Is Recruiting (2016) - Jobs/Vacancies (53) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / DSS Is Recruiting (2016) (966605 Views)

DSS Recruitment / DSS Recruitment Nationwide / DSS Is Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (326) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Davisss: 7:04am On Mar 15, 2016
[quote author=sutst post=43779443]
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by politifact: 7:40am On Mar 15, 2016
Pls anyone been called after interviews at the lagos state command? Pls signify
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by sutst: 7:42am On Mar 15, 2016
Davisss:
yes I am. And I am nt here to dampen pple's spirit. My info is nt based on any source or egg sauce as d case may be! For those still waiting for the list, nothing is impossible with God. Pple do join in camp as well, even after two months. This is fact. We don't talk much here, cos so many staff kid around, buh dia sauce always giving dem wrong recipe.......
lool ur right though, d ting is dat most ppl still expect dem to follow d old process even with d new buhari DG.

but do u knw if dey will still drop ppl from d 5 or 7?
And d camping do u ting it still going to b dis month?
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Sam95: 10:29am On Mar 15, 2016
Dharasso:
Ever since we did oral interview on the 16th of February, I haven't heard anything from anyone. Anybody with useful information as regards Osun Command
its the hard truth u don't want to hear bro. Not everybody that applied were called for the exam and they are not here asking 4 d date of d exam. Not everybody that wrote the exam were called for interview and they are not here saying we have not been called. Same way too bro, the fact that u did interview and was not called for vetting means this year own don pass u be that. And for all those that did vetting particularly those states that had more than 4 and 5 persons for the vetting, better join the prayer warriors in ur church like me cus u can also be droped 2 and don't go quarreling wen will we be called 4 medical. D procedure goes on and on. Its even possible 50% of those dat went to camp wud come out safe. And even after that, the dropping continues. So bros. Ekpele, u are out. You have just been evicted
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Sam95: 10:41am On Mar 15, 2016
And for those of us calling on persons to come and be giving u info, its just d human mind at work always wanting to take sometin particularly in times of impatience cus they don't know more than u do. Even if they do, its so vague that it amounts to noting more than what "will happen will happen", they were even persons in the service that did not know they will be starting emplyment until they saw persons coming with their applications. So 4get them. All u shud know now is just wait. Last time ersons waited from july to almost november. But the way this year's own started early and events followed rapidly, applicants are hoping call up follows suit. So wait and pray!

3 Likes

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by politifact: 11:05am On Mar 15, 2016
Sam95:
And for those of us calling on persons to come and be giving u info, its just d human mind at work always wanting to take sometin particularly in times of impatience cus they don't know more than u do. Even if they do, its so vague that it amounts to noting more than what "will happen will happen", they were even persons in the service that did not know they will be starting emplyment until they saw persons coming with their applications. So 4get them. All u shud know now is just wait. Last time ersons waited from july to almost november. But the way this year's own started early and events followed rapidly, applicants are hoping call up follows suit. So wait and pray!
sam95:giving false information since 1860. Lol
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 11:45am On Mar 15, 2016
politifact:
COUNTER ATTACK
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 12:43pm On Mar 15, 2016
Sam95:

Correct ...heard sumtin lyk dat too..sed sum was even kald lyk 6 month afta vetting
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Sam95: 3:41pm On Mar 15, 2016
politifact:
I've never given any information here b4. Why bcus most info that we get here is popular heresy or already hapening things which others are yet to know. Its not an info am sharing. Am telling what is happening. Not what is to happen. I knw what u want 2 here. U want 2 here 5 persons have been chosen from ekiti state or lagos state and the name hv been sent from abuja on 40th march and camp will begin 41st april.... U never reach to join sss....

3 Likes

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by fagbalex(m): 3:46pm On Mar 15, 2016
Sam95:
I've never given any information here b4. Why bcus most info that we get here is popular heresy or already hapening things which others are yet to know. Its not an info am sharing. Am telling what is happening. Not what is to happen. I knw what u want 2 here. U want 2 here 5 persons have been chosen from ekiti state or lagos state and the name hv been sent from abuja on 40th march and camp will begin 41st april.... U never reach to join sss....

Brother abeg no vex
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by politifact: 3:50pm On Mar 15, 2016
fagbalex:

Brother abeg no vex
The bros don vex oo,abeg na play I dey play
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Dharasso(m): 8:29pm On Mar 15, 2016
Sam95:
its the hard truth u don't want to hear bro. Not everybody that applied were called for the exam and they are not here asking 4 d date of d exam. Not everybody that wrote the exam were called for interview and they are not here saying we have not been called. Same way too bro, the fact that u did interview and was not called for vetting means this year own don pass u be that. And for all those that did vetting particularly those states that had more than 4 and 5 persons for the vetting, better join the prayer warriors in ur church like me cus u can also be droped 2 and don't go quarreling wen will we be called 4 medical. D procedure goes on and on. Its even possible 50% of those dat went to camp wud come out safe. And even after that, the dropping continues. So bros. Ekpele, u are out. You have just been evicted
No one has said anything about vetting in my command, called a sizeable number of peeps. I'm still optimistic
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by sutst: 8:41pm On Mar 15, 2016
Dharasso:
No one has said anything about vetting in my command, called a sizeable number of peeps. I'm still optimistic
were u part of d interview if yes try and call ppl from ur senatorial dist dat did d interview with u
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Dharasso(m): 8:48pm On Mar 15, 2016
sutst:
were u part of d interview if yes try and call ppl from ur senatorial dist dat did d interview with u
I've called ppl that did interview with me, some even called me. The story is they've not heard from DSS since the interview. I went further to call the officer that coordinated the interview, he said they're waiting for Abuja that they've sent names of successful candidate to Abuja

2 Likes

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 8:58pm On Mar 15, 2016
Dharasso:
I've called ppl that did interview with me, some even called me. The story is they've not heard from DSS since the interview. I went further to call the officer that coordinated the interview, he said they're waiting for Abuja that they've sent names of successful candidate to Abuja
which state bro??
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Dharasso(m): 8:59pm On Mar 15, 2016
sodiksan:
which stage bro??
Oral interview
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 9:08pm On Mar 15, 2016
Dharasso:
Oral interview

I mean which state
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Dharasso(m): 9:27pm On Mar 15, 2016
sodiksan:

I mean which state

Osun
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by sutst: 9:40pm On Mar 15, 2016
what I notice in dis thread is dat, once ppl drop info and it fail dey will jst disappear.
The person dat said we should expect call last week or dis week has disappear.
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by prettyv1: 9:56pm On Mar 15, 2016
sutst:
what I notice in dis thread is dat, once ppl drop info and it fail dey will jst disappear.
The person dat said we should expect call last week or dis week has disappear.
Funny....Dss is unpredictable...
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by sutst: 5:18am On Mar 16, 2016
SaharaReporters has obtained a list of at
least 91 people tied to influential or
highly placed Nigerians who were
recently offered juicy appointments by
the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) in a
hiring process that was highly secretive.
The list of beneficiaries of the CBN’s job
largesse include a daughter of former
Vice President Abubakar Atiku, a son of
Mamman Daura, a nephew of President
Muhammadu Buhari and one of the
closest members of the president’s inner
circle, a son of the Minister of State for
Petroleum Resources, Emmanuel Ibe
Kachikwu, a daughter of former Speaker
of the House of Representatives, Ghali
Na’aba, also daughter of of the Inspector
General of Police, Solomon Arase, a since
of the Minister of Internal Affairs,
Abdurahman Danbazzau and at least 86
others.
The highly controversial recruitment,
seen as peddling of influence, first came
to light a few weeks ago, but
SaharaReporters just exclusively
obtained the names of the beneficiaries.
The leaking of the irregular hires by the
CBN caused significant embarrassment
for the government and the bank. The
CBN’s Director of Human Resources,
Chizoba Mojekwu, was reportedly
redeployed as the bank’s Director of
Capacity Development and IT after CBN
Governor, Godwin Emefiele, accused her
of being behind the leaking of the list.
However, a top official of the CBN told
our correspondent that Mr. Emefiele had
arranged the hiring of relatives of top
party leaders and powerful government
officials as a strategy for saving his job.
Even though the list obtained by
SaharaReporters has 91 names, our
sources at the CBN disclosed that the
CBN Governor had started the practice of
using job offers to woo top government
officials since Mr. Buhari came into
power on May 29, 2015. One source
revealed that, in September 2015, Mr.
Emefiele had hired Claire Arase, a
daughter of Nigeria’s Inspector General
of Police, Solomon Arase.
SaharaReporters learnt that the CBN often
went to great lengths, including tweaking
the names of recruits, in order to hide the
identities of beneficiaries of politically
motivated recruitment. Often the CBN
used the beneficiaries’ first names and
their father’s middle names to hide their
real identities. For instance, the bank
listed Maryam Atiku as “Maryam
Abubakar.” In another case, the bank
entered the name of the son of Nigeria’s
Minister of Interior, Abdulrahman
Dambazau, as “Nagode Abdulrahman.” In
other instances, the bank used the
maiden names of hired persons instead
of their married names.
The recruitments are deemed irregular
because the CBN failed to advertise the
vacancies in order to allow opportunities
to all qualified Nigerians to apply for the
jobs. In addition, the bank’s “political”
recruitments did not follow principles of
federal character set out for employment
by government agencies and other
public institutions. “Jobs were just
handed to the children of ministers in the
current administration,” one bank official
stated. The source added that many of
the new hires were asked to pick their
department of choice after their irregular
employment was concluded.

seriously when I read story like dis am always afraid especially wen some one said we should expect camp by july.
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by prettyv1: 7:21am On Mar 16, 2016
That's Nigeria for u..Prayer is the master key,I believe we will get there some days..
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Ogbu411: 11:52am On Mar 16, 2016
Thats how it has always been in the government of all level. In any case, Its either internal replacement or secret recruitment thats is always embedded on LEGAL BACK-UP, which is bad for the current state of the country. what will be happening to the future of those without link to top government functionaries, i do not know... people that are serious and with diligent motive to serve are not being given the opportunity. Albeit and in all I seek Gods intervention; because am stocked for word! Anyway, what will be will definitely be! His grace is in us all.

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nafizzey(m): 1:33pm On Mar 16, 2016
sutst:
SaharaReporters has obtained a list of at
least 91 people tied to influential or
highly placed Nigerians who were
recently offered juicy appointments by
the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) in a
hiring process that was highly secretive.
The list of beneficiaries of the CBN’s job
largesse include a daughter of former
Vice President Abubakar Atiku, a son of
Mamman Daura, a nephew of President
Muhammadu Buhari and one of the
closest members of the president’s inner
circle, a son of the Minister of State for
Petroleum Resources, Emmanuel Ibe
Kachikwu, a daughter of former Speaker
of the House of Representatives, Ghali
Na’aba, also daughter of of the Inspector
General of Police, Solomon Arase, a since
of the Minister of Internal Affairs,
Abdurahman Danbazzau and at least 86
others.
The highly controversial recruitment,
seen as peddling of influence, first came
to light a few weeks ago, but
SaharaReporters just exclusively
obtained the names of the beneficiaries.
The leaking of the irregular hires by the
CBN caused significant embarrassment
for the government and the bank. The
CBN’s Director of Human Resources,
Chizoba Mojekwu, was reportedly
redeployed as the bank’s Director of
Capacity Development and IT after CBN
Governor, Godwin Emefiele, accused her
of being behind the leaking of the list.
However, a top official of the CBN told
our correspondent that Mr. Emefiele had
arranged the hiring of relatives of top
party leaders and powerful government
officials as a strategy for saving his job.
Even though the list obtained by
SaharaReporters has 91 names, our
sources at the CBN disclosed that the
CBN Governor had started the practice of
using job offers to woo top government
officials since Mr. Buhari came into
power on May 29, 2015. One source
revealed that, in September 2015, Mr.
Emefiele had hired Claire Arase, a
daughter of Nigeria’s Inspector General
of Police, Solomon Arase.
SaharaReporters learnt that the CBN often
went to great lengths, including tweaking
the names of recruits, in order to hide the
identities of beneficiaries of politically
motivated recruitment. Often the CBN
used the beneficiaries’ first names and
their father’s middle names to hide their
real identities. For instance, the bank
listed Maryam Atiku as “Maryam
Abubakar.” In another case, the bank
entered the name of the son of Nigeria’s
Minister of Interior, Abdulrahman
Dambazau, as “Nagode Abdulrahman.” In
other instances, the bank used the
maiden names of hired persons instead
of their married names.
The recruitments are deemed irregular
because the CBN failed to advertise the
vacancies in order to allow opportunities
to all qualified Nigerians to apply for the
jobs. In addition, the bank’s “political”
recruitments did not follow principles of
federal character set out for employment
by government agencies and other
public institutions. “Jobs were just
handed to the children of ministers in the
current administration,” one bank official
stated. The source added that many of
the new hires were asked to pick their
department of choice after their irregular
employment was concluded.

seriously when I read story like dis am always afraid especially wen some one said we should expect camp by july.
My brother let tell you something, samething happened to this DSS recruitment in my state as most of the people that got job the never applied nor wrote any Aptitude test or did interview. I pity we average Nigerian graduate.
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Peterparker432: 3:03pm On Mar 16, 2016
i received an authentic info just now from a reliable source that Delta State DSS is embarking on documentation of cadets
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by sutst: 3:42pm On Mar 16, 2016
Nafizzey:
My brother let tell you something, samething happened to this DSS recruitment in my state as most of the people that got job the never applied nor wrote any Aptitude test or did interview. I pity we average Nigerian graduate.
na wao, do u ave any idea of d number dat got d job?
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by sutst: 3:57pm On Mar 16, 2016
Peterparker432:
i received an authentic info just now from a reliable source that Delta State DSS is embarking on documentation of cadets
is d documentation d one after d interview or d ave done d one after d interview
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Davisss: 5:12pm On Mar 16, 2016
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Aktivity07: 9:07pm On Mar 16, 2016
Intel getting to me says the recruitment exercise was cancelled by the DSS DG. Can anyone within confirm this
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Davisss: 9:33pm On Mar 16, 2016
Aktivity07:
Intel getting to me says the recruitment exercise was cancelled by the DSS DG. Can anyone within confirm this
rumour of cancellation is wat characterize any recruitment exercise in the country. Note that some agency are beyond such cheap speculation. Rather they flush out the bad eggs. The Intel wud hv informed you that other commands are seriously doing vetting and documentation.

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by sutst: 10:04pm On Mar 16, 2016
Davisss:
rumour of cancellation is wat characterize any recruitment exercise in the country. Note that some agency are beyond such cheap speculation. Rather they flush out the bad eggs. The Intel wud hv informed you that other commands are seriously doing vetting and documentation.
one ting dat is funy about dis thread is dat wen ppl drop info dey disappear wen it time to defend it.

allan2 once said we should expect d list camp call dis week. but he has disappear
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Sam95: 8:04am On Mar 17, 2016
Dharasso:
bros, every state don do. U are unfortunate to come from a state where not even one of the four to five persons claimed to do d vetting is agreeing to let u know. I like ur optimism sha.

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (326) (Reply)

UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? / Sample Of Letter Of Application / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.