Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,002 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

DSS Is Recruiting (2016) - Jobs/Vacancies (55) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / DSS Is Recruiting (2016) (965944 Views)

DSS Recruitment / DSS Recruitment Nationwide / DSS Is Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (326) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Alkali01(m): 2:06pm On Mar 21, 2016
It's been a while guys, how una day, waiting game continues, we are almost there.
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Alkali01(m): 2:11pm On Mar 21, 2016
As I can see we gat another desdee in davisss, keep it up Mr davisss and thanks for the updates...pls when shall we expect camp Mr davisss
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Davisss: 4:23pm On Mar 21, 2016
Alkali01:
As I can see we gat another desdee in davisss, keep it up Mr davisss and thanks for the updates...pls when shall we expect camp Mr davisss
thanks for the commendation so far. Jus trying to inform wen others come up with hear say. The fact is that training schl is empty no training whatsoever is going now, someone close to ojo barracks can confirm that. There4, it implies that they are expecting us soon. Let's see how it goes after Easter. Let's keep our fingers crossed.
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by fagbalex(m): 4:35pm On Mar 21, 2016
@davies thanks a lot for the info. Bro I did vetting in my state command. We are seven applicants that the state send to abuja. Till now they are yet to call or meet any of my relatives. This is giving me concern is it possible they might not connect any of my relative before calling for camp or am not shortlisted that's y they didn't connect any of my referees or relatives?
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Davisss: 8:02pm On Mar 21, 2016
fagbalex:
@davies thanks a lot for the info. Bro I did vetting in my state command. We are seven applicants that the state send to abuja. Till now they are yet to call or meet any of my relatives. This is giving me concern is it possible they might not connect any of my relative before calling for camp or am not shortlisted that's y they didn't connect any of my referees or relatives?
did u do documentation, or jus vetting? If u did documentation, I mean filling a form with ur passport, den u are good 2 go. Buh if u jus did vetting, try to contact other 6 guys to kno if dey hv bn contacted. Even pple dat did documentation with us, not all were their parents and guardian contacted for interrogation. Jus pray and bliv God.

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Alkali01(m): 8:39pm On Mar 21, 2016
Davisss:
did u do documentation, or jus vetting? If u did documentation, I mean filling a form with ur passport, den u are good 2 go. Buh if u jus did vetting, try to contact other 6 guys to kno if dey hv bn contacted. Even pple dat did documentation with us, not all were their parents and guardian contacted for interrogation. Jus pray and bliv God.
Pls Mr davisss how many of u did documentation in ur state??
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Davisss: 9:42pm On Mar 21, 2016
Alkali01:
Pls Mr davisss how many of u did documentation in ur state??
jus V and 111 were contacted.
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by fagbalex(m): 2:32am On Mar 22, 2016
Davisss:

Thnx bro. What is the different btw the vetting and documentation?
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by sutst: 8:50am On Mar 22, 2016
am jst waiting for d clarion call to camp. pls who knw d date or d month? I knw want I hear say info.
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nadensel: 6:07pm On Mar 22, 2016
sutst:
am jst waiting for d clarion call to camp. pls who knw d date or d month? I knw want I hear say info.
camp opens first wk of april......can someone help confirm this?
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Alkali01(m): 7:01pm On Mar 22, 2016
Nadensel:
Bros pls u said little, how strong is ur source... then mr. davisss can say something...
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by sutst: 9:42am On Mar 23, 2016
Nadensel:
hmm I hope dat come to pass. bcs most ppl dat said March ending are no where to b found
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by VajanahDischaj(f): 10:04am On Mar 23, 2016
2nd or 9th April. hmmm!!I said nothing.
it cud be my birthday, I've forgotten the real date.
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by VajanahDischaj(f): 10:06am On Mar 23, 2016
sutst:
hmm I hope dat come to pass. bcs most ppl dat said March ending are no where to b found
it's not their fault.
the agency changes like the weather, they cud even invite you to camp and the training starts in September. so, no blame them. they might have got real info .
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by aguns1980(m): 1:18pm On Mar 23, 2016
I want know may be
is ongoing
Also, their office in Lagos
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Khez: 2:01pm On Mar 23, 2016
Ladgl:
They contacted 7 pple jst because of u alone?

Where all 7 people on his cv? How did they get there contacts?
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Khez: 2:40pm On Mar 23, 2016
No one even talked about anambra here sef
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by VajanahDischaj(f): 3:15pm On Mar 23, 2016
Khez:

they all filled forms as they were called. it's a Public Servant form with all necessary details including details of close contacts who might know more of you.

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Mekyno(m): 4:20pm On Mar 23, 2016
Khez:

sorry to say this: most south east states are dubious.......they are 'hand-picking'. They may allow (few) merit, bt it will be hard.
God help us all.
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Alkali01(m): 4:27pm On Mar 23, 2016
Police recruitment about to start my frnds,incase this DSS wahala go wrong. May Allah help us all.

www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/10-000-police-recruitment-commission-unveils-portal/139180.html

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Khez: 5:31pm On Mar 23, 2016
Mekyno:

sorry to say this: most south east states are dubious.......they are 'hand-picking'. They may allow (few) merit, bt it will be hard.
God help us all.

Serious?

Is it possible for someone not to be called for the test or interview or the vetting /The form filling, and there name still will appear as final shortlisted candidate?

In this present dispensation?
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Mekyno(m): 8:28pm On Mar 23, 2016
Khez:

Serious?

Is it possible for someone not to be called for the test or interview or the vetting /The form filling, and there name still will appear as final shortlisted candidate?

hw i wish it is nt possible.
Pls try and find out frm south east states (lyk enugu) candidates d stage they in, and u would undastand me.
Gudluck all sha

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Khez: 8:50pm On Mar 23, 2016
Mekyno:

hw i wish it is nt possible.
Pls try and find out frm south east states (lyk enugu) candidates d stage they in, and u would undastand me.
Gudluck all sha

Thanks bro.... I should start asking questions
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by sutst: 9:04pm On Mar 23, 2016
finally d budget has been pass, and police has announce their recriutment. God will see us through
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by sutst: 9:05pm On Mar 23, 2016
VajanahDischaj:
it's not their fault.
the agency changes like the weather, they cud even invite you to camp and the training starts in September. so, no blame them. they might have got real info .
lool

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by sutst: 9:09pm On Mar 23, 2016
Nadensel said camp opens first week of April, pls who has confirm dis info
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by sutst: 9:09pm On Mar 23, 2016
Nadensel said camp opens first week of April, pls who has confirm dis info?
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by fagbalex(m): 9:54pm On Mar 23, 2016
sutst:
Nadensel said camp opens first week of April, pls who has confirm dis info?
Bros people are damn sleeping including Alkali. The thread is too slow
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nadensel: 11:11pm On Mar 23, 2016
Khez:

Serious?

with God all things are possible, But in a straight way. Buh u pple shud kno dat dia is nothing like shortlisted or final list. If u re among d five selected and filled employment form, u re in. Wonder why pple still expecting list. DSS has chosen dia candidate already. Stop waiting 4 final list.......nxt is camp!!!! Prepare, jog, exercise, keep fit mentally and physically. Southeast hv concluded dia recruitment process long ago....
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by sutst: 7:58am On Mar 24, 2016
Nadensel:
with God all things are possible, But in a straight way. Buh u pple shud kno dat dia is nothing like shortlisted or final list. If u re among d five selected and filled employment form, u re in. Wonder why pple still expecting list. DSS has chosen dia candidate already. Stop waiting 4 final list.......nxt is camp!!!! Prepare, jog, exercise, keep fit mentally and physically. Southeast hv concluded dia recruitment process long ago....
my brother tanks for giving dis info. some even said those dat filled d employment form will b drop by politicians wen d FINAL LIST is out.
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by prettyv1: 8:31am On Mar 24, 2016
sutst:
my brother tanks for giving dis info. some even said those dat filled d employment form will b drop by politicians wen d FINAL LIST is out.
_________
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nadensel: 9:12am On Mar 24, 2016
prettyv1:

Let's wait and see how events will unfold.......I heard there is always A final list from Abuja....April is here....
if really u are hoping to be employed as SIO II, I don't tink u shud base ur intel on 'I heard that'. U shud take ur time and go thru d previous thread, ask questions properly frm reliable source, b4 jumping into conclusion. States finished their interview,did documentation of successful cadests, sent names of successful candidate to Abj, d names returned bk. Background Vetting of cadets commenced. Homes of successful cadets were visited, schls, referees, villages. U still waiting on d final list..........Happy waiting!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (326) (Reply)

UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? / Sample Of Letter Of Application / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.