Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,210 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:02 AM

DSS Is Recruiting (2016) - Jobs/Vacancies (144) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / DSS Is Recruiting (2016) (963747 Views)

DSS Recruitment / DSS Recruitment Nationwide / DSS Is Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) ... (326) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Ambassador0(m): 11:24pm On Oct 06, 2018
good evening nairalanders, is their any developments ?
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by jameshow: 8:36am On Oct 07, 2018
If truly money is d main reason for d delay, Oct is not feasible

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 2:22pm On Oct 07, 2018
jameshow:
If truly money is d main reason for d delay, Oct is not feasible
bro how because of elections or what? Don't ever believe that oo. Niaja has money, it's been mismanaged since from the get go this country should have been one of the best inde world if managed properly from the unset. But this is what we get wen we keep allowing the same people that have been in power when we were small and unborn sef, still remain in power and steal and expliot.. anyways this ain't a political platform at some point sef okay let's say ur right and there's no money oya dey shud kuku give people appointment letter they will learn onde job, a situation where u can't do any serious thing because ur on the wait doesn't make sense.. wen u ask all u hear is soon soon, we are warming up the thing is frustrating o.

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Boladeyo2301: 4:15pm On Oct 07, 2018
Achiever4ever:
Be prepared on 11th by God grace

Guy where are you sef, at least you heard it, feed us up na
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 6:32pm On Oct 07, 2018
The key purpose of the National Intelligence Agency recruitment is to create more jobs for Nigerian youths both graduates and undergraduates. By so doing, unemployment in Nigeria will be curbed and become story of the past.

National Intelligence Agency (NIA) Recruitment Requirements
Applicants applying for the National Intelligence Agency Recruitment must possess any of the following

Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
Applicants must not be above 35 years old
West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Achiever4ever: 6:34pm On Oct 07, 2018
We are in a new week today. Good news is around the corner. Keep the hope alive.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Ambassador0(m): 10:06pm On Oct 07, 2018
hopefully this week in sha ALLAH, never give up
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by sampsonrichy(m): 6:35am On Oct 08, 2018
no date has been fixed yet okay

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by sodiqkolawole: 7:32am On Oct 08, 2018
Kaizer86:
The key purpose of the National Intelligence Agency recruitment is to create more jobs for Nigerian youths both graduates and undergraduates. By so doing, unemployment in Nigeria will be curbed and become story of the past.

National Intelligence Agency (NIA) Recruitment Requirements
Applicants applying for the National Intelligence Agency Recruitment must possess any of the following

Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
Applicants must not be above 35 years old
West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings

Are they recruiting now? if yes, kindly share us the link cus DSS is taking forever.

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 9:38pm On Oct 08, 2018
So I caught up with the boss that gave me the info I posted about this past week, he just told me the plans where that prospective officers were supposed to leave spend 3months in camp for training, 3months on i.t elections on the field job inclusive hence he predicted dis month and also with the movements at HQ. But can't explain the hold up.. and ask me to relax and be calm. I just said of a I don over calm but again what can I do..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 9:43pm On Oct 08, 2018
sodiqkolawole:

Are they recruiting now? if yes, kindly share us the link cus DSS is taking forever.
Sorry guys I don't av the link yet. I just came across it and decided to post just in case u can always make findings ursef if u can.

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Ambassador0(m): 9:54pm On Oct 08, 2018
.yes my friend good imfor
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Ambassador0(m): 10:04pm On Oct 08, 2018
any updates
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by sampsonrichy(m): 5:52am On Oct 09, 2018
Kaizer86:
So I caught up with the boss that gave me the info I posted about this past week, he just told me the plans where that prospective officers were supposed to leave spend 3months in camp for training, 3months on i.t elections on the field job inclusive hence he predicted dis month and also with the movements at HQ. But can't explain the hold up.. and ask me to relax and be calm. I just said of a I don over calm but again what can I do..
nice information lets keep our faith alive, i believe this month october will end all the stress of our thinking

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 8:46am On Oct 09, 2018
I guess they are taking one step at a time; guards camping exercise before that of Cadets. Just a guess!!!
Ambassador0:
. My brother guad are going for a one month training at Kaduna on 10th this month

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Ambassador0(m): 1:29pm On Oct 09, 2018
mohammedabiodun:
I guess they are taking one step at a time; guards camping exercise before that of Cadets. Just a guess!!!
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Ambassador0(m): 1:32pm On Oct 09, 2018
OK, good you mean Guards in Kaduna and detectives may be in Lagos or Bauchi?
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by jameshow: 11:06am On Oct 10, 2018
NASS has resumed, no more issue with fund. This month is feasible

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by bm25(m): 4:11pm On Oct 10, 2018
As days are passing by, it is becoming evident that the much await knock will echo.

I'm most the wisdom portrayed by every prospective officers here is beyond me. You all will be greatly missed when you eventually get preoccupied with field/desk work.

Before your departure, dear friends, please I want to inquire about army DSSC.

Who's qualified
When's it coming out
Is the opening yearly or once in 2years
How many per state
will they qualify to service in intelligence department

And other relevant things.

You prompt and informed responses are anticipated.

Thanks.
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 5:53pm On Oct 10, 2018
jameshow:
NASS has resumed, no more issue with fund. This month is feasible
baba fund was never an issue, as long as the had pass the budget for the country earlier in June every mda and agency had gotten their funding. The funds that is being talked of now is security vote for the up coming elections. Every recruitment year they make arrangements into the budgets for all of that and welfare and salaries. So I doubt if that's what's holding it up.
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 5:56pm On Oct 10, 2018
Ambassador0:
OK, good you mean Guards in Kaduna and detectives may be in Lagos or Bauchi?
seems gaurds do thier training at thier various bases of recruitment rather than actually having a to travel to camps. Each state has a shooting range for training and one or two instructors to aid with training, mostly self control, self defense, shooting Target practice, and studying the rule books thirsty isn't so much compared to ssce,bsc or ND,hnd
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by lihabeeb1: 7:00pm On Oct 10, 2018
Kaizer86:
seems gaurds do thier training at thier various bases of recruitment rather than actually having a to travel to camps. Each state has a shooting range for training and one or two instructors to aid with training, mostly self control, self defense, shooting Target practice, and studying the rule books thirsty isn't so much compared to ssce,bsc or ND,hnd

Someone should confirm this �
I heard from a fair reliable source that Guards are not leaving for camp today (10th). Instead they are leaving by Sunday 14th of this month.
Information is key please, No fake info!!!

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 4:20pm On Oct 11, 2018
cool

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by WhiteLavender(f): 8:41pm On Oct 11, 2018
I heard something but I didn't believe it, so nobody should come and bash me.
I asked my friend who's at the state HQ here, he said its likely this recruitment won't work because of the change in DG. He said the new DG will conduct his own recruitment. The last DG already has the people he would want to employ so this one too will have his own people he will want to employ too.
So that's what he said but I said I doubt it would happen so.

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Oct 11, 2018
WhiteLavender:
I asked my friend who's at the state HQ here, he said its likely this recruitment won't work because of the change in DG. He said the new DG will conduct his own recruitment. The last DG already has the people he would want to employ so this one too will have his own people he will want to employ too.
there was a time we where scared of this news but wen I asked, answer I got was people come and go agency remains... It won't be so easy to just cancel the whole process, it's not unthinkable tho. But it's highly unlikely because they are under staffed and plenty retirement next year, the likes and grade of the former acting dg. And some more are retiring next yr. Our eyes and ears are peeled on this recruitment hasn't been cancelled basic course 30 is a go. We are almost there.

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by jameshow: 9:48pm On Oct 11, 2018
WhiteLavender:

Joke of the Century, today i got the strongest indication dat i av never gotten since d recruitment started. we are not just closed anymore but extremely closed

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Jfkanweyest: 9:58pm On Oct 11, 2018
So a little more patience.
We are almost there.
God bless us all.
WhiteLavender:

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Aduragbemi1988: 9:55pm On Oct 12, 2018
Evening house, any good news? we keep hearing very soon, soon , almost 9 months. I personally believe that I won't wait in vain IJN...
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Rablaw: 8:03pm On Oct 13, 2018
Finally, it's next week!

2 Likes

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by S2Saidu: 9:10pm On Oct 13, 2018
Rablaw:
Finally, it's next week!

I/We hope so!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) ... (326) (Reply)

UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? / Sample Of Letter Of Application / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.