Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

Is It Possible For A Girl To Fall In Love With Her Brother - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Possible For A Girl To Fall In Love With Her Brother (1832 Views)

8 Red Signs You Should Lookout For Before Taking That Girl To The Altar / Secret Of Getting Any Man To Fall In Love With You / These Pre-wedding Photos Will Make You Want To Fall In Love. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Possible For A Girl To Fall In Love With Her Brother by kay29000(m): 7:23pm On Jan 22, 2016
So, I have this young female friend in my old area. Anytime I go to the area, I see her and we just gist , and she would ask me stuff about life after university, music, movies (I once ran a CD shop, and she used to buy DVD's from me) and stuff like that. Anyway, during the festive period, she said she wanted to discuss something with me, but we didn't get the chance to do so cos I had a lot of catching up to do with other friends.

So, I went to the area yesterday, and she came over to where I usually hang out. It was still early, so we got some alone time to talk. She said she doesn't know what's wrong with her, that she seemed to be developing feelings for her elder brother. She said she is very disturbed and doesn't know what to do. She now asked that I tell her what to do. I had never really heard stuff like this, so I didn't know what to tell her. I couldn't even wrap my head around the idea of a girl developing feelings for her brother. The guy in question is a player and brings home a lot of beautiful girls...I don't know if that information will help out here, I just thought to throw it up.

Anyway, I just beat around the bush and left her hanging. I told her we would discuss on whatsapp. So, guys, what do you think? And do you think a girl can actually fall in love with her brother? Do you know of a similar story/situation?
Re: Is It Possible For A Girl To Fall In Love With Her Brother by Fadman4real(m): 7:25pm On Jan 22, 2016
Ask quora you would get better answers from experts
Re: Is It Possible For A Girl To Fall In Love With Her Brother by kay29000(m): 7:25pm On Jan 22, 2016
Fadman4real:
Ask quora you would get better answers from experts

Okay. Thanks.
Re: Is It Possible For A Girl To Fall In Love With Her Brother by ArchEnemy(m): 7:27pm On Jan 22, 2016
And you are still asking?

Instead of waking her up from her dream or fantasies

She needs psychotherapy

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For A Girl To Fall In Love With Her Brother by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jan 22, 2016
kay29000:
So, I have this young female friend in my old area. Anytime I go to the area, I see her and we just gist , and she would ask me stuff about life after university, music, movies (I once ran a CD shop, and she used to buy DVD's from me) and stuff like that. Anyway, during the festive period, she said she wanted to discuss something with me, but we didn't get the chance to do so cos I had a lot of catching up to do with other friends.

So, I went to the area yesterday, and she came over to where I usually hang out. It was still early, so we got some alone time to talk. She said she doesn't know what's wrong with her, that she seemed to be developing feelings for her elder brother. She said she is very disturbed and doesn't know what to do. She now asked that I tell her what to do. I had never really heard stuff like this, so I didn't know what to tell her. I couldn't even wrap my head around the idea of a girl developing feelings for her brother. The guy in question is a player and brings home a lot of beautiful girls...I don't know if that information will help out.

Anyway, I just beat around the bush and left her hanging. I told her we would discuss on whatsapp. So, guys, what do you think? And do you think a girl can actually fall in love with her brother? Do you know of a similar story/situation?
yes and its known as a full blown insanity which can lead to inces* and sudden death.
Re: Is It Possible For A Girl To Fall In Love With Her Brother by kay29000(m): 7:28pm On Jan 22, 2016
ArchEnemy:
And you are still asking?

Instead of waking her up from her dream or fantasies

She needs psychotherapy

In this Nigeria? Do they do stuff like that in Nigerian hospitals? And who would take her there? Do you know how her parents would take a story like this?
Re: Is It Possible For A Girl To Fall In Love With Her Brother by kay29000(m): 7:30pm On Jan 22, 2016
Randyhot:
yes and its known as a full blown insanity which can lead to incest and sudden death.

Hmm! Well, the fact that she likes the brother doesn't mean he feels the same way. So, incest is out of the question. She just wants to stop feeling how she feels towards her brother.
Re: Is It Possible For A Girl To Fall In Love With Her Brother by ellagal(f): 7:34pm On Jan 22, 2016
Like my friend will always say ' sh*t happens sometimes ' I suggest she get herself a boyfriend who will keep her emotionally balance. The feelings she has for her brother will fade away eventually.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Possible For A Girl To Fall In Love With Her Brother by ellagal(f): 7:35pm On Jan 22, 2016
Re: Is It Possible For A Girl To Fall In Love With Her Brother by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jan 22, 2016
kay29000:

Hmm! Well, the fact that she likes the brother doesn't mean he feels the same way. So, incest is out of the question. She just wants to stop feeling how she feels towards her brother.
dont get me wrong...by the way i see things as they are now, she might end up rapin* her brother one day.
Re: Is It Possible For A Girl To Fall In Love With Her Brother by AbuadStudent(m): 7:38pm On Jan 22, 2016
Re: Is It Possible For A Girl To Fall In Love With Her Brother by ArchEnemy(m): 7:38pm On Jan 22, 2016
Randyhot:
yes and its known as a full blown insanity which can lead to inces* and sudden death.
smiley
Re: Is It Possible For A Girl To Fall In Love With Her Brother by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jan 22, 2016
ellagal:
Like my friend will always say ' sh*t happens sometimes ' I suggest she get herself a boyfriend who will keep her emotionally balance. The feelings she has for her brother will fade away eventually......
dont mind that witch of a girl...she must had been planted by some occultic powers to ruin her family.
Re: Is It Possible For A Girl To Fall In Love With Her Brother by ArchEnemy(m): 7:41pm On Jan 22, 2016
kay29000:

In this Nigeria? Do they do stuff like that in Nigerian hospitals? And who would take her there? Do you know how her parents would take a story like this?

Well, or we should just wait for her to out grow it
Re: Is It Possible For A Girl To Fall In Love With Her Brother by kay29000(m): 7:42pm On Jan 22, 2016
ellagal:
Like my friend will always say ' sh*t happens sometimes ' I suggest she get herself a boyfriend who will keep her emotionally balance. The feelings she has for her brother will fade away eventually.

Thanks for this comment. That's what I had in mind too. She is very a emotional being, and the fact that she doesn't have any guy right now might have messed up her head a little.
Re: Is It Possible For A Girl To Fall In Love With Her Brother by ArchEnemy(m): 7:43pm On Jan 22, 2016
ellagal:
emotions are not that straight forward
Re: Is It Possible For A Girl To Fall In Love With Her Brother by kay29000(m): 7:43pm On Jan 22, 2016
ArchEnemy:

Well, or we should just wait for her to out grow it

Yea...and as someone said, her getting a boyfriend will also help out.
Re: Is It Possible For A Girl To Fall In Love With Her Brother by kay29000(m): 7:44pm On Jan 22, 2016
Randyhot:
dont get me wrong...by the way i see things as they are now, she might end up rapin* her brother one day.

I don't think so. Even if she wanted to, she couldn't...she is a petite girl.
Re: Is It Possible For A Girl To Fall In Love With Her Brother by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jan 22, 2016
kay29000:

in that case, you should do the needful, at least an hour of very hard floggin of d punanii will keep her in order. I know you wont dissapoint, judging by your signature.

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For A Girl To Fall In Love With Her Brother by ArchEnemy(m): 7:51pm On Jan 22, 2016
kay29000:

and like I told her,emotions are not that straight forward

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For A Girl To Fall In Love With Her Brother by menabae(f): 7:51pm On Jan 22, 2016
Nonsense... She needs a thorough deliverance
Re: Is It Possible For A Girl To Fall In Love With Her Brother by kay29000(m): 7:54pm On Jan 22, 2016
ArchEnemy:
and like I told her,emotions are not that straight forward

Hmm!
Re: Is It Possible For A Girl To Fall In Love With Her Brother by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jan 22, 2016
kay29000:

I don't think so. Even if she wanted to, she couldn't...she is a petite girl.
lol...fear them petites teens...those ones can move mountains with what they have between their thighs, i can relate better to that.
Re: Is It Possible For A Girl To Fall In Love With Her Brother by kay29000(m): 7:56pm On Jan 22, 2016
I would love to hear from anyone who has heard of a similar story before...I am still really disturbed by this, cos the girl is such an innocent girl who doesn't sleep around but stays indoors to read, and watch movies.
Re: Is It Possible For A Girl To Fall In Love With Her Brother by kay29000(m): 8:02pm On Jan 22, 2016
I got this answer from a google search...

"They certainly can, but it is inappropriate. Siblings are for life and making the mistake of exploring each other's sexuality can make that lifelong relationship a potentially creepy one. It is normal to experience sexual arousal at anyone's touch or warmth, but remember that what feels good doesn't always mean that it's right. Think with your heads, not with your feelings. When the head and the heart agree then you will find that a brother and sister can fall in love...just not with each other."
Re: Is It Possible For A Girl To Fall In Love With Her Brother by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jan 22, 2016
kay29000:
I would love to hear from anyone who has heard of a similar story before...I am still really disturbed by this, cos the girl is such an innocent girl who doesn't sleep around but stays indoors to read, and watch movies.
i am afraid to dissapoint you...cause our culture dont chew that kind of shi*t...i think you might check the Chinese for answers to that...cheers

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For A Girl To Fall In Love With Her Brother by kay29000(m): 8:09pm On Jan 22, 2016
I got this answer from another search...

"Incest is actually part psychological, too. It is called the Oedipus complex and Electra complex, where a child fall in love with the opposite sex spouse. I mean if you think about it; they are your family after all, the closest thing to you since birth so weren't be natural to fall in love with one. They were with you the longest and probably endure everything you did so family tend to think and act alike due to both genetic and experience through life, especially true in brother and sister. Even higher in twin.

I think we all have some form of incest in mind, but don't do it due to social stigma influence and other opposite sex possibility out there. We just tried hard not to think about it. It really depend on the relationship with the family. In a loving home, yes. In a broken and abused home, no."

I am just putting this up cos I know someone else might search on something like this in the future (maybe in 2098), and this post will pop up.
Re: Is It Possible For A Girl To Fall In Love With Her Brother by kay29000(m): 8:10pm On Jan 22, 2016
Randyhot:
i am afraid to dissapoint you...cause our culture dont chew that kind of shi*t...i think you might check the Chinese for answers to that...cheers

Okay. Thanks for your time guys. I will think of the best way to handle this.
Re: Is It Possible For A Girl To Fall In Love With Her Brother by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jan 22, 2016
Weird. Yes, but of course in romance novels I think.

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For A Girl To Fall In Love With Her Brother by cruzita(f): 8:25pm On Jan 22, 2016
I love my immediate elder brother and he loves me too but its a natural feeling .so I wonder what kind of love u mean here
Re: Is It Possible For A Girl To Fall In Love With Her Brother by Fraih(f): 8:36pm On Jan 22, 2016
menabae:
Nonsense... She needs a thorough deliverance
Ma"am, this is not the issue of deliverance, not every thing should be tagged with a demonic spirit.

This thing is just wisdom, and a thing of the mind.
Op, your friend can love her brother But not permitted to fall in love with him. if she allow her mind develop deep feelings for her brother, we might start hearing stories that touch. Tell her to work on her mind and see her brother like her own flesh and blood which nothing sexual should ever be allowed to transpire.
She also needs to be very stable Emotionally.
Re: Is It Possible For A Girl To Fall In Love With Her Brother by kay29000(m): 12:10am On Jan 23, 2016
Fraih:

Ma"am, this is not the issue of deliverance, not every thing should be tagged with a demonic spirit.

This thing is just wisdom, and a thing of the mind.
Op, your friend can love her brother But not permitted to fall in love with him. if she allow her mind develop deep feelings for her brother, we might start hearing stories that touch. Tell her to work on her mind and see her brother like her own flesh and blood which nothing sexual should ever be allowed to transpire.
She also needs to be very stable Emotionally.

Thank you o.

(1) (Reply)

How I Lost My Virginity / Read Here Hot Story - My Sex Life / How Do You Know You Are In Love????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.