Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,818 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Guys!!!. Which Parts Of The Female Body That Turn You On The Most? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys!!!. Which Parts Of The Female Body That Turn You On The Most? (4573 Views)

Guys, Can You Date This Muscular Female Body Builder? / Guys, Which Do You Prefer, A Beautiful Face Or A Banging Body? / 10 things that turn real men off in a lady at first glance. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys!!!. Which Parts Of The Female Body That Turn You On The Most? by tgmservice: 2:25am On Jan 23, 2016
Puccy and I love licking ass
Re: Guys!!!. Which Parts Of The Female Body That Turn You On The Most? by macino1(m): 2:46am On Jan 23, 2016
eyes. funny right?

Meanwhile, make her beg you to reduce the non-stop love making: www.nairaland.com/2852801/top-secret-make-stick-love#41799881
Re: Guys!!!. Which Parts Of The Female Body That Turn You On The Most? by Qualer: 3:41am On Jan 23, 2016
Fkhalifa:
hot legs and laps

my guy, na for chicken republic you dey work? grin
Re: Guys!!!. Which Parts Of The Female Body That Turn You On The Most? by Qualer: 3:44am On Jan 23, 2016
sugarvallly:

lolz are you from edo?

grin
Re: Guys!!!. Which Parts Of The Female Body That Turn You On The Most? by Qualer: 3:44am On Jan 23, 2016
sugarvallly:

lolz are you from edo?

just seeing you is the only thing that turns me on!! grin and i want to enter your sugarvally grin grin grin
Re: Guys!!!. Which Parts Of The Female Body That Turn You On The Most? by Qualer: 3:47am On Jan 23, 2016
menabae:
Hairy skin...

like this abi.....

1 Like

Re: Guys!!!. Which Parts Of The Female Body That Turn You On The Most? by DaSomaliGal(f): 5:18am On Jan 23, 2016
Female here...

A guys jaw, arms and stubble turns me onnnn
Re: Guys!!!. Which Parts Of The Female Body That Turn You On The Most? by chriskosherbal(m): 5:27am On Jan 23, 2016
Heavy booty really turns me on. As a man you really need to be in charge in bed, no more unnecessary bed https://www.nairaland.com/2881018/100-herbal-remedy-weak-attention#42196537, get ASAMKPOKOTO ACTION POWDER lover's desire
Re: Guys!!!. Which Parts Of The Female Body That Turn You On The Most? by abassmayowa24(m): 6:43am On Jan 23, 2016
blackjack21:
BOOOOOBS. little ones though. like Rihanna, Alicia keys, Asa. grin grin

and dija?

1 Like

Re: Guys!!!. Which Parts Of The Female Body That Turn You On The Most? by Godswillnwaoma(m): 6:46am On Jan 23, 2016
DaSomaliGal:
Female here...

A guys jaw, arms and stubble turns me onnnn
then i,m here for u cus i got them all.
Re: Guys!!!. Which Parts Of The Female Body That Turn You On The Most? by Fkhalifa(m): 7:29am On Jan 23, 2016
Qualer:

my guy, na for chicken republic you dey work? grin
baba no mind me o, that part of the body weakens me a lot, in my head, the sexy the legs and thighs,the sweeter the major house will be .
Re: Guys!!!. Which Parts Of The Female Body That Turn You On The Most? by menabae(f): 8:19am On Jan 23, 2016
Qualer:

like this abi.....
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month / My Dark Lips Has Turned Pinkish Within 2weeks..wow / 100 Sexy Nud* Beautiful Photos Of Ariana Grande

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.