Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,332 members, 7,819,141 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task - Business (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task (53136 Views)

How To Make Money Online Doing Different Things. / See How I Make N2000 Daily Online Doing Nothing - Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task by wealthpower(m): 1:29am On Feb 17, 2017
Someone to forward to me also @ hardhubhyphysaryhor@gmail.com
Re: How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task by Mallamdinho: 12:30pm On Feb 21, 2017
ibrahimmuhammed858@gmail.com
Re: How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task by charlo12(m): 11:22am On Feb 22, 2017
charlesomoghenehappy@gmail.com 07016443953 pls am interested
Re: How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task by steric58(m): 12:46pm On Feb 22, 2017
Thanks a lot steric58@gmail.com
Re: How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task by diamondsnoww(m): 10:36pm On Apr 03, 2017
lowkeyhighpitch@yahoo.com please help a brother by just contacting me. thanks.
Re: How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task by genaro2000(m): 11:40pm On Apr 03, 2017
Pls send to mcdominos021@gmail.com
Re: How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task by Yusuftasiu234: 4:11pm On Apr 29, 2017
Here is my email....splendidmania@gmail.com thanks
Re: How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task by Nobody: 8:22am On Jun 11, 2017
*USA VERIFIED VCC, VBA and PHONE NUMBER for PayPal Verification

*CANADA VERIFIED VCC, VBA and PHONE NUMBER for PayPal Verification

*EUROPEAN VERIFIED VCC, VBA and PHONE NUMBER for PayPal Verification

*VERIFIED EBAY / AMAZON + PAYPAL ACCOUNTS

*GOOGLE VOICE

*REMOTE DESKTOP (VIRTUAL PRIVATE SERVER) FOR PAYPAL / EBAY ACCOUNT

*MASTER CARD FOR PAYPAL VERIFICATION

Contact in my Signature
Re: How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task by meyyo(m): 4:57am On Jun 30, 2017
Pls send to bbwhuge@gmail.com Thanks.
Re: How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task by nibson(m): 7:20am On Jun 30, 2017
Nibgib22@gmail.com
Re: How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task by genaro2000(m): 1:12pm On Jul 19, 2017
Pls send to nextdominos@yahoo.com
Re: How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task by star4life: 1:46pm On Jul 19, 2017
t_olu@yahoo.com
Re: How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task by pgutierrez1947: 1:52pm On Jul 19, 2017
Bitcoin is a great investment nowadays. I started investing mine in Paxful 1 and a half years ago. I was surprised at the value.
Re: How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task by ifeben(m): 1:59pm On Jul 19, 2017
U can have that dream house,car and sumptuous life you desire.join MMM today and make 30% profit on every investment https:///nXuqmk
Re: How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task by GoldmindswebINC(m): 2:14pm On Jul 19, 2017
Online Travel Agency Are Safe investment in Nigeria

If someone could believe that having a rental-car company would do well, and invested in it. If Gilbert Chagoury,(Owner of giant Eko Hotel & Suite) didn’t take every risk, There would be no EKO HOTEL,( Remember he was banned from entering USA), He had the thought that hotel industry was going to be profitable venture in the future, and invested invest in it. That remains a logical investment strategy, but today there is another option, As to compliment the saying that “early bird catches the worm”. It’s online travel agencies, or OTAs.
Years back there was no such thing as OTAs. But, Today OTAs is one of the fastest-growing entity in the travel and tourist sector in the world and making it a sensible area for investments.
Online travel agency are growing at fast pace:
In 2014, the travel and tourist sector in Nigeria crossed the ₦80 billion threshold. Since this monumental year, hotel and flight bookings via OTAs have risen to 25%. Comparatively, the increase of bookings made directly on hotel websites was only 5%. With hotel websites attracting just 23% of all bookings, there is no doubt that OTAs are becoming increasingly popular.
What makes them unique: Maximization company, believes OTAs are popular because of the meta-search features embedded on their website which makes it easier to locate their offer more easily than ordinary hotel website. It was found that 60% of travelers around the world prefer OTAs because OTAs have a much larger advertising budget, access to more consumer data, and more success at drawing in online traffic and Nigeria is no exception to this trend. Independent hotels therefore find OTAs to be useful marketing platforms to help reach markets previously unavailable. Thereby, making this venture a profitable place to invest. Others already in the industry are taking note of this growth, and will never let you know, because they simply don’t want competitors.
Consider Action:
Investing in a travel agency is indeed a serious business especially when you have the goal of building steady-income portfolio.
The first step to investing in OTAs starts with having online presence (website), which I will help you to create.
Having access to good mentorship and guide, Which I will always be there for you.
Now is that best time to act, Call or whatsapp 08147714099
Email: goldmindswebconcept@gmail.com.
See you on top!!!
Re: How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task by fiddzy(m): 10:12pm On Jul 19, 2017
fiddzfc@hotmail.com
Re: How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task by Tohsynetita1: 11:47pm On Jul 19, 2017
Please, I need the details of the captcha class, greatfullness494@gmail.com
Re: How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task by Tickles001(m): 11:05am On Jul 20, 2017
Boldfront@gmail.com
Re: How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task by sunstyle(m): 1:51pm On Jul 20, 2017
francababy:
{If you are new to this thread, make sure you read into page 3 and 4 to really understand what I am teaching here. Be patient and read.}

A new and updated thread has been stated. You can check there also: https://www.nairaland.com/2953459/update-captcha-entry-jobs-online

Hello Nairalanders,

The knowledge and experience I have belongs to me. I have the right to share, sell or withhold my knowledge as it pleases me. Now I have created this thread to teach anyone who wishes to make money online without any investment. In fact, if you start tomorrow, you will make $7 to $15 before evening. Multiply that by 30. That is $200 to $400 monthly. At today's exchange rate of over N300 to a dollar, you will be making N60,000 to N120,000 per month.

Forget the N3,000 I wrote in my topic. This lecture is FREE. I am not selling any ebook. I just wrote the N3,000 to drive a particular set of people away from this thread. Those people who hate to pay for what they need. They always want to get everything free. Yet they want to make all the money. If you have an open mind, you will always get things for free. For you to be on this thread, you have an open mind and I will share what I have to share with you for FREE. Don't worry you are not buying any N3,000 ebook.

You can send me N3,000 gift when you have made your first $200 from what I am teaching on this thread.

Ok Let's get started.

First the rules:

1. I am not advertising anything here. I am only teaching. If the mods move this thread to advert section, I will stop posting and even delete everything I have posted till that moment.

2. You can ask questions here. Everything will be openly shared here for all to learn.

3. I do not guarantee that you will make money with this, however, I am very sure, very very sure that you will make money. I do not guarantee you sha. lol

4. Do not be selfish. As you make money with what I will be teaching, please come back to share your experience and let others learn too.

Now Frequently Asked Questions

1. How much to I need to start?
Answer: Zero Naira, Zero Kobo

2. Will I be investing any money?
Answer: No No No

3. What do I need to start then?
Answer: A constant access to fast internet.

4. What do you stand to gain from teaching us?
Answer: Nothing. I just feel like talking.

5. How much have you make from this?
Answer: I have made more than $2,000.

6. What is this thing you are talking about?
Answer: I was joking when I said you can make money online. There's no way to make money online. Just playing around lol. Ok here it is --- Handling Online Captcha Entry Jobs.

More details in my next post.
seyesystem@gmail.com
Re: How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task by sunstyle(m): 1:54pm On Jul 20, 2017
I am seriously interested this is my email: seyesystem@gmail.com
Re: How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task by melodix(m): 2:01pm On Jul 20, 2017
kindly help a brother in need. i seriously need to make money online. just lost my job. send me all you can concerning captcha and other materials on making money online to globalimpactor@gmail.com thanks in advance
Re: How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task by vecman222(m): 3:34pm On Jul 20, 2017
bonnyz

post=42528808:

nnebonny@gmail.com

Brother please can you forward this to me...

Victoroche8@gmail.com
Re: How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task by vecman222(m): 3:36pm On Jul 20, 2017
Lucwaizy:
Lucwaizy@gmail.com

Bro please can you forward to me

Victoroche8@gmail.com
Re: How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task by simple4generall(m): 3:50pm On Jul 20, 2017
pls someone should forward to nwafortimothy4@gmail.com
Re: How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task by TrozadoS: 7:01pm On Jul 20, 2017
Invest in bitcoin with Paxful

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KySoVFduzo
Re: How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task by OKIKIADE1: 10:10pm On Aug 04, 2017
Someone pls help forward the Captcha details to me too. oshofamercygmail.com. Thx.
Re: How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task by NigelCundy: 10:16pm On Aug 04, 2017
Re: How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task by Emmybreezy(m): 1:06am On Aug 05, 2017
Emmyjadon@gmail

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Pictures Of Onitsha Main Market: The Biggest Market In Nigeria / How To Make At Least $350 Monthly With Youtube / I Just Deposited Old Notes At CBN - LadyTara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.