Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,733 members, 7,831,335 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Types Of Guys You Should Not Play 'Hard-To-Get' With - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Types Of Guys You Should Not Play 'Hard-To-Get' With (68434 Views)

Valentine: 10 Categories Of Guys You Will See And How They Will Behave / Lady Visits A Guy At His Hostel, Crowd Of Guys Wait Outside To HAIL HIM (pics) / Real Reason Women Play Hard To Get Or Seem Not Interested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Types Of Guys You Should Not Play 'Hard-To-Get' With by Nobody: 6:44am On Jan 23, 2016
RexKex:
Stuff is even getting annoying. There's basically no sense in playing hard to get. Who has got time anyway?undecided

Women dont get their feelings straight.

When a man sees a lady he wants, he knows and goes for it 100%. But ladies can easily change maybe another guy just comes to spray flashy things on her. And they entertain doubts alot..

1 Like

Re: Types Of Guys You Should Not Play 'Hard-To-Get' With by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 6:57am On Jan 23, 2016
Very true op

I rep introverted and ambitious guys...no time for drama. I suffice myself

2 Likes

Re: Types Of Guys You Should Not Play 'Hard-To-Get' With by Coldfeets: 7:03am On Jan 23, 2016
MissGdope:
all these yeye guys sef. A girl will be sincerely rejecting your advances but you won't hear. you will say she is playing hard-to-get. so when she decides to use you as atm and dump you after use, you will come and be ranting on NL
Continue....
make una no geh sense grin grin grin

You are right. There are two types of hard to get games women play. Hard to get because she's somewhat interested and hard to get because she's rejecting you.

Unfortunately, so many guys cannot differentiate between the two. Some guys believe that a woman should just give in to their demand there and then but they fail to recognize that women too have some choice to make in the matter and sometimes this could take quite some time.

My advice to guys is to first of all declare your interest in the girl and display your attractive 'swags' and then sit back, give her some time to decode your intentions.

If you are the intelligent, ambitious, high self-esteemed, handsome, emotionally strong type of guy, any reasonable girl with an atom of common sense will need no one to tell her to stop playing such a silly hard to get game with you simply because... she knows she has everything to lose assuming you decide to walk away!
Re: Types Of Guys You Should Not Play 'Hard-To-Get' With by Griffon(m): 7:06am On Jan 23, 2016
Good writeup.
Re: Types Of Guys You Should Not Play 'Hard-To-Get' With by zeongeon: 7:08am On Jan 23, 2016
Playing hard to get doesn't classify you as been cheap or not..its the attitude you put up in the relationship that tells if your cheap or not.

Imagine after all the playing hard to get and when you finally agree he sleeps with you a day after, you devour his finances cause your to materialistic and demanding, you only give him sex after he has paid his regular taxes and tithes...so what's the point playing hard if you finally end up exhibiting all that characteristics.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Types Of Guys You Should Not Play 'Hard-To-Get' With by KingsWillRoyal: 7:09am On Jan 23, 2016
i have noting to lose
Re: Types Of Guys You Should Not Play 'Hard-To-Get' With by Classicman47(m): 7:12am On Jan 23, 2016
Oliviaarims:

Inasmuch as I don't believe in unnecessary fronting and playing hard to get just for the sake of it, I must say that it's necessary to take things slowly sometimes.

It's not in all cases that women deliberately play hard to get just for the sheer fun of it.. Sometimes, they simply need time to assess their feelings and the guy with whom they are getting into a relationship with, weigh the prospects of the relationship, whether or not it's worth a try and all of that...

That's right.

1 Like

Re: Types Of Guys You Should Not Play 'Hard-To-Get' With by Nobody: 7:12am On Jan 23, 2016
pulsa:

I hope that is not you in your dp, and if its you " shut up and grow up first before talking about things only adults should talk about". grin
I hope that is not you in your dp, and if its you " shut up and grow up first before talking about things only adults should talk about".
Funny, And if dats me?age is jst but a number dear.
Re: Types Of Guys You Should Not Play 'Hard-To-Get' With by dhesmond(m): 7:15am On Jan 23, 2016
Rapmoney:
There is always this misconception among our young Nigerian ladies of today that playing 'hard to get' is the sure way of identifying a guy who truly desires and cherishes them. This notion is not only fallacious, it also stands on a sinking foundation! There are guys who would play along with you to the end just to 'get down with you' and eventually show you the EXIT SIGN when it is time for them to take a leave cool It doesn't matter the method you use in playing the so-called 'hard to get'. If you like, do it in a Chinese style or Zimbabwean style!!! Dat nor be dia concern!!! wink

On a serious note, that a guy doesn't have time to start running after you like a kindergaten child doesn't mean he never desired you or liked you in sincerity. Different strokes for different folks, they say wink Below are the types of guys that find it difficult to tolerate 'hard to get' in romantic affairs:

1) Intelligent guys: These set of guys find it difficult to tolerate all the unnecessary rigmarole that comes with a lady playing hard-to-get. Do you think an intelligent person doesn't know he is? You cannot be the one to tell him; he knows it. He probably has some real brain-storming stuffs to do that can create wealth and help others as well other than chasing you up and down the road or calling your line several times without any response on daily basis!

2) Ambitious guys: When I say 'ambitious', I'm not talking of guys who wake up in the morning with huge wraps of indian hemp in their hands with loud talk of 'I go hammer, I go hammer'!!! I mean guys who have concrete dreams and are working towards it. They probably won't have time to chase you here and there when they know they have lot and lot of work to do. There's a difference between chasing women and dating a girl; you probably don't expect the latter to slow down his dreams! He might need you sincerely; he doesn't want to chase women wink

3) Guys that are emotionally strong: It takes an emotionally strong bloke to turn down the unreasonable request of a woman in a reasonable way. This means that guys who are emotionally strong have a greater possibility of saying 'NO' to the ritualistic torture or torment that goes with playing hard-to-get. They might easily back up. That doesn't mean they lacked sincere desires or are feeble-minded; it could mean that they are just too emotionally upgraded to start playing the role of a primary school boy in a movie directed by the lady!

4) Introverted guys: These people think very deeply because they spend much time alone. When a lady plays hard to get, it irritates them often times and they quickly dump her matter!!! Now, what's the stress? Since he is a deep thinker and probably a melancholic, he might paint a beautiful picture of love for you in his heart and when you mess up with your hard-to-get stunts, he quickly gives up because you not only burst his bubbles; you spoil the beautiful picture he employs his creativity painting.

Good evening!
I see myself somewhere in the write up

1 Like

Re: Types Of Guys You Should Not Play 'Hard-To-Get' With by manie(m): 7:18am On Jan 23, 2016
PunterTim:
How Can It Take 8 Years To Win Someone Over!.
Dude,Rethink This Situation.
The Thing Is Did She Want To Be With You Or It Took 8 Years To Realize That!.
She Doesn't Love You,She Just Tortured/Flayed You Into Cherishing Her.
You Should Also Note That For Every Second Of Those 8 Years,She Gambled On A Chance To Lose You!

She settled for him out of pity and necessity. Her market value must have changed in the last 8 years. I doubt if a busy and forward looking guy, with series of female admirers will devote 8 solid years of his life chasing a woman.

Men should learn how to move on when ladies turn down their advances, work hard and succeed then you will find out that you will not do the chasing again rather the ladies will be the one who will want to get your attention.

4 Likes

Re: Types Of Guys You Should Not Play 'Hard-To-Get' With by Classicman47(m): 7:18am On Jan 23, 2016
MissGdope:
all these yeye guys sef. A girl will be sincerely rejecting your advances but you won't hear. you will say she is playing hard-to-get. so when she decides to use you as atm and dump you after use, you will come and be ranting on NL
Continue....
make una no geh sense grin grin grin

U sef.
There is a difference between outright rejection and playing mind games.
A girl who wants to mess with ur head will not out-rightly tell u she is not interested. She will give mixed signals.
That is what mind games is about.
Re: Types Of Guys You Should Not Play 'Hard-To-Get' With by dazzlingd(m): 7:23am On Jan 23, 2016
wonderful.! very true
Re: Types Of Guys You Should Not Play 'Hard-To-Get' With by Okemmuo(m): 7:29am On Jan 23, 2016
Rapmoney:
That's why friendship is necessary; don't make it seem as if the guy is embarking on a journey to the top of Mount Everest! He can't continue chasing you up and down, his emotions are at stake too cool
. Duuudddeee..... smiley cheesy grin wink > grin smiley

1 Like

Re: Types Of Guys You Should Not Play 'Hard-To-Get' With by Nobody: 7:30am On Jan 23, 2016
chronique:
Do you just walk up to a girl and start chking her? That's weird you know. At least,get to know a bit about her(even if it's for a day or 2),before you start chyking her.
wait until she friendzoned u grin , if u love somebody walk up to her and tell that u love her, if i don't tell her the that moment, either she friendzoned me or i will take her like my sister
Re: Types Of Guys You Should Not Play 'Hard-To-Get' With by Okemmuo(m): 7:33am On Jan 23, 2016
manie:

She settled for him out of pity and necessity. Her market value must have changed in the last 8 years. I doubt if a busy and forward looking guy, with series of female admirers will devote 8 solid years of his life chasing a woman.

Men should learn how to move on if a lady turns down your advances, work hard and succeed then you will find out that you will not do the chasing again rather the ladies will be the one who will want to get your attention.
. Ehhhyyyaaa.....and that's what maakes them fake.. sad sad
Re: Types Of Guys You Should Not Play 'Hard-To-Get' With by MrHighSea: 7:33am On Jan 23, 2016
OP U B 'WINCH'. Been long i said sth z 'Top Truth'
Re: Types Of Guys You Should Not Play 'Hard-To-Get' With by Nobody: 7:36am On Jan 23, 2016
blueseacats:
Exactly, only jobless guys or players will follow a hard to get lady until they get to her to bed then flee afterwards.

In Timaya's voice ...' I CONCUR' grin
Re: Types Of Guys You Should Not Play 'Hard-To-Get' With by Cutehector(m): 7:40am On Jan 23, 2016
Oliviaarims:

Lol... Ogini? Don't say "women" like that again o.. As if we're some confused creatures.. We aren't..
lmao, u exhibited dat "confused" trait wen Makin , decision with Jay cheesy.

Glad u finally came bak to ur senses grin

Pls dnt lie to yourselves. Lol
Re: Types Of Guys You Should Not Play 'Hard-To-Get' With by Realone92(m): 7:42am On Jan 23, 2016
Re: Types Of Guys You Should Not Play 'Hard-To-Get' With by FOREXMART(m): 7:44am On Jan 23, 2016
HungerBAD:
Bros.

If you jam better woman wey dey play hard to get,bros continue to pursue her oh.

Better women scarce.

forget that if you jam parameter, there's no such thing as better woman anymore. It's a jungle out there and if you don't believe me ask Mufasa.
Re: Types Of Guys You Should Not Play 'Hard-To-Get' With by Nobody: 7:47am On Jan 23, 2016
Cutehector:
lmao, u exhibited dat "confused" trait wen Makin , decision with Jay cheesy.

Glad u finally came bak to ur senses grin

Pls dnt lie to yourselves. Lol

Lol.. It happens.. But I didn't act on it. Besides, it was a different issue altogether. Not anything related to what the OP was talking about.
Re: Types Of Guys You Should Not Play 'Hard-To-Get' With by Barigaboy(m): 7:50am On Jan 23, 2016
Well as a guy I wouldn't device any method for ladies for their selection they no best. Girls can't be to cheap at least there must be alittle swag if u as a guy really wants her then u press further but babe should always have a limit to everything they do. A lady really kept me as a friend n always tell me no. If she doesn't see me come around she calls. If m in her place n leaving she tells me its to early. I was so confuse, I will woo her she tell me to stop it. She later had a bf but tells me everything. Her friend was in love with me. She warned her not to snatch me from her cos m her only. U c dis kind scene. U can't understand some ladies
Re: Types Of Guys You Should Not Play 'Hard-To-Get' With by Cutehector(m): 7:50am On Jan 23, 2016
Oliviaarims:

Lol.. It happens.. But I didn't act on it. Besides, it was a different issue altogether. Not anything related to what the OP was talking about.
lol it all connects... no matter what the issue seems like. It's a general trait that women exhibit that confused trait in handling issues by themselves.
Re: Types Of Guys You Should Not Play 'Hard-To-Get' With by Nobody: 7:52am On Jan 23, 2016
firstking01:
no better woman go play hard to get,,,,they are always intelligent enough to decipher when a good man comes around them.
lols joke of the year, i can't, forming hard to get piss me off, we think alot i will plan everything in my mind, if she accepts me, i will be the most happiest guy on earth, then she will be like no, i will lock myself in doors thinking was wrong with me, am i not good enough for her, i hope u get, introvert and very emotionally buh i wanna stop being emotionally cux girls won't understand, they will play with ur emotions, they don't care
Re: Types Of Guys You Should Not Play 'Hard-To-Get' With by pulsa(m): 7:52am On Jan 23, 2016
Harbigail:
Funny, And if dats me?age is jst but a number dear.
Dear any guy dat wants a relationship with you, if that is you in your dp is a paedophile, but then na that's not you, your posts gave you away as someone who's not a kid, and "age is not just a number".
Re: Types Of Guys You Should Not Play 'Hard-To-Get' With by nodullin(m): 7:57am On Jan 23, 2016
NO. 3 is just me.. n why would she play hard to get... is she made of Gold and Forex?
Re: Types Of Guys You Should Not Play 'Hard-To-Get' With by seyimm: 7:58am On Jan 23, 2016
That is their own problem.

The secret of how to earn $100 per day revealed. www.nairaland.com/2876973/secret-making-minimum-100-per#42240791
Re: Types Of Guys You Should Not Play 'Hard-To-Get' With by chimauk(m): 7:58am On Jan 23, 2016
Monalisa185:
here to read reasonable comments... since I came late na
hey dear...just checked ur dp.do u work in console?
Re: Types Of Guys You Should Not Play 'Hard-To-Get' With by Nobody: 8:00am On Jan 23, 2016
Cutehector:
lol it all connects... no matter what the issue seems like. It's a general trait that women exhibit that confused trait in handling issues by themselves.

Applies to everyone.. Men nd women. U can't be 100% certain about anything at every point in ur life. There's always need for re-evaluation.
Re: Types Of Guys You Should Not Play 'Hard-To-Get' With by Nobody: 8:00am On Jan 23, 2016
Cutehector:

Applies to everyone.. Men nd women. U can't be 100% certain about everything at every point in ur life. There's always need for re-evaluation.
Re: Types Of Guys You Should Not Play 'Hard-To-Get' With by eroticecstasy: 8:02am On Jan 23, 2016
HungerBAD:
Bros.

If you jam better woman wey dey play hard to get,bros continue to pursue her oh.

Better women scarce.

how do you know she is a "better woman" when you have not even know her character yet?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Best Man Steals Bride From Groom After Confessing Love In His Wedding Speech / Abiriba Man To Marry Two Ladies Same Day In Abia (Photos) / What My Neighbour Did To Me Because I Did Not Ask Her Out After Giving Me Signal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.