Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,862 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

Real Reason Women Play Hard To Get Or Seem Not Interested - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Real Reason Women Play Hard To Get Or Seem Not Interested (35889 Views)

She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. / 10 Reason Women Cry During Sex 18+ / This Is What Happens To The Females Who Play Hard To Get Too Much (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Real Reason Women Play Hard To Get Or Seem Not Interested by Drdreyy: 9:13am On Dec 21, 2016
The most common/popular answer people (mostly men)give to this question is "so that she doesn't look cheap" but the real reason is deeper than that and it's not about not being cheap.

Women themselves don't know why they act that way, because the reason is deeply buried in their subconscious, now let's look at nature and delve a little into the female physcology.

As far as nature is concerned, the primary aim for physical attractions/relationships between the sexes is reproduction/continuity of the species. Now there must be a way to regulate mating, thus control population, and women/the female species have been selected/wired for this (N.B the idea of contraceptives and other methods are man made)
This is evident practically and even biologically, we know women have low testosterone secretion, thus low libido when compared with men, although there are exceptions for nymphomaniacss but they are rare types of women.

In most, if not all cases, it's women that determines whether sexxx takes place or not. It's not only in humans but living things generally, it's the females that decide. Let's look at practical examples. We have all seen how the Cock chases the Hen in attempt to mate with her, also the He-goats, etc most times their chase is futile as the females won't agree easily and always seem not to be interested. The same applies to humans

So, regardless of whether a woman is attracted to a particular man or not, it doesn't stop her from proving difficult/playing hard because that's how nature has designed them, for reasons stated earlier.
the only difference will be the yield time While it will take an indefinite length of time for a man she is not attracted to, the time will be limited for a man she is into.

[img]http://4.bp..com/-3VQ-HoaoTbk/VVHXkk0ZkBI/AAAAAAAAjAU/aSYYmow69sA/s640/PW-proposal-rejection.jpg[/img]

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Real Reason Women Play Hard To Get Or Seem Not Interested by Artixmentor(m): 11:44am On Dec 21, 2016
FTC
I dedicate it to all the prospective Nairalanders

as per the topic, that is just it
In this life good things are not easy to get.

I rest my case

4 Likes

Re: Real Reason Women Play Hard To Get Or Seem Not Interested by brokenplate: 11:45am On Dec 21, 2016
Every No has a Yes it depends on how you repackage your next approach.

Dear Nairalanders thanks for your patronage so far. Please contact me on my signature for your Xmas goat.

2 Likes

Re: Real Reason Women Play Hard To Get Or Seem Not Interested by Ladymacbee(f): 11:45am On Dec 21, 2016
G
Re: Real Reason Women Play Hard To Get Or Seem Not Interested by mezutallia(m): 11:45am On Dec 21, 2016
She knows that The moment she is bleeped, she is on your own.

3 Likes

Re: Real Reason Women Play Hard To Get Or Seem Not Interested by MrBONE2(m): 11:45am On Dec 21, 2016
WTF!

But OOUPs i though it the attraction thing has to do with
LAW OF GRAVITY IN COMBINATION WITH MAGNETISM at play.; D

May Great One of KiVuKi Land Guwarad me if am wrong. grin

Gyarbonka grin

Re: Real Reason Women Play Hard To Get Or Seem Not Interested by timay(m): 11:45am On Dec 21, 2016
Re: Real Reason Women Play Hard To Get Or Seem Not Interested by largehead: 11:45am On Dec 21, 2016
Who Cares??

since MMM don crash, abeg who go teach me internet work? you know wetin i mean

9 Likes

Re: Real Reason Women Play Hard To Get Or Seem Not Interested by bignero: 11:46am On Dec 21, 2016
lol

funny but seems true
Re: Real Reason Women Play Hard To Get Or Seem Not Interested by bignero: 11:47am On Dec 21, 2016

4 Likes

Re: Real Reason Women Play Hard To Get Or Seem Not Interested by overhypedsteve(m): 11:47am On Dec 21, 2016
gc
Re: Real Reason Women Play Hard To Get Or Seem Not Interested by falconey(m): 11:47am On Dec 21, 2016
great!! it's in my subconscious too to want something in return for my money.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Reason Women Play Hard To Get Or Seem Not Interested by MultiCEO1: 11:47am On Dec 21, 2016
interesting.
Re: Real Reason Women Play Hard To Get Or Seem Not Interested by nickxtra(m): 11:47am On Dec 21, 2016
Drdreyy:
The most common/popular answer people (mostly men)give to this question is "so that she doesn't look cheap" but the real reason is deeper than that and it's not about not being cheap.

Women themselves don't know why they act that way, because the reason is deeply buried in their subconscious, now let's look at nature and delve a little into the female physcology.

As far as nature is concerned, the primary aim for physical attractions/relationships between the sexes is reproduction/continuity of the species. Now there must be a way to regulate mating, thus control population, and women/the female species have been selected/wired for this (N.B the idea of contraceptives and other methods are man made)
This is evident practically and even biologically, we know women have low testosterone secretion, thus low libido when compared with men, although there are exceptions for nymphomaniacss but they are rare types of women.

In most, if not all cases, it's women that determines whether sexxx takes place or not. It's not only in humans but living things generally, it's the females that decide. Let's look at practical examples. We have all seen how the Cock chases the Hen in attempt to mate with her, also the He-goats, etc most times their chase is futile as the females won't agree easily and always seem not to be interested. The same applies to humans

So, regardless of whether a woman is attracted to a particular man or not, it doesn't stop her from proving difficult/playing hard because that's how nature has designed them, for reasons stated earlier.
the only difference will be the yield time While it will take an indefinite length of time for a man she is not attracted to, the time will be limited for a man she is into.

[img]http://4.bp..com/-3VQ-HoaoTbk/VVHXkk0ZkBI/AAAAAAAAjAU/aSYYmow69sA/s640/PW-proposal-rejection.jpg[/img]
At the same time, some women are so cheap to get. If am lying, ask Funmi that did not allow me to finish toasting her before we started kissing

3 Likes

Re: Real Reason Women Play Hard To Get Or Seem Not Interested by Dymaco(m): 11:48am On Dec 21, 2016
females are created to form but they comes a time when they should out grown it.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Reason Women Play Hard To Get Or Seem Not Interested by femi4: 11:48am On Dec 21, 2016
What about those that says YES even before you asked them out.

1 Like

Re: Real Reason Women Play Hard To Get Or Seem Not Interested by Nobody: 11:49am On Dec 21, 2016
grin
Re: Real Reason Women Play Hard To Get Or Seem Not Interested by dechriscool(m): 11:49am On Dec 21, 2016
Don't worry
Give her money
Give her more money
I say give her plenty of money
And lets see if that natural instinct of difficult to laid will not disappear on the first visit to your bedroom.

Women the most confused set of God creatures.
Even goat,hens and pigeons know what they want from their opposite sex compare to human women.

I don't know if the ribs God took from Adam to create Eve was the most useless among the 12 ribs in Adam.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Real Reason Women Play Hard To Get Or Seem Not Interested by Hoodfriend(m): 11:49am On Dec 21, 2016
today's topic will be all about E goat...not snake grin
Re: Real Reason Women Play Hard To Get Or Seem Not Interested by Ebymyk(m): 11:49am On Dec 21, 2016
#fact
Re: Real Reason Women Play Hard To Get Or Seem Not Interested by Dc4life(m): 11:49am On Dec 21, 2016
No woman or girl can play hard to get for me cool it all boils down to how confident you are when dealing with a woman,
A woman will play hard to get because it will allow her to find a very confident guy (confidence is irresistibly attractive to women) and it will usually make guys want her more and value her higher than other guys. women ACT like they are hot stuff and that a guy would be so lucky to be with them, but deep down, almost all women are insecure about their attractiveness to guys.

7 Likes

Re: Real Reason Women Play Hard To Get Or Seem Not Interested by JonSnow(m): 11:49am On Dec 21, 2016
That one concern them. That hard-to-get thingy is outdated. Now that there are just a few well-to-do bachelors, females should shine their eyes and get their priorities straight.

Most times, serious minded individuals don't have time chasing one chick that doesn't know what she wants. They would instead, spend their time chasing another income stream.

How I go beg you to be my chick? When you'd just be another bill to me?

Doesn't make sense.

Keep playing hard to get, by the time you're 29, your parents would sell you on olx. undecided

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Real Reason Women Play Hard To Get Or Seem Not Interested by flowe247(f): 11:49am On Dec 21, 2016
OK noted
Re: Real Reason Women Play Hard To Get Or Seem Not Interested by Chienex24(m): 11:50am On Dec 21, 2016
this one na story for the gods....

forget Op, Nowadays money turns them on if na lie ask lara
oshiomole.....

3 Likes

Re: Real Reason Women Play Hard To Get Or Seem Not Interested by snadguy007(m): 11:50am On Dec 21, 2016

Me: what kind of man would you like to marry
Felicia at 18: I will like to marry an handsome, tall, rich, sexy, romantic man who cares about my feelings

Me: What kind of man would you like to marry?
Felicia at 22: A tall, good looking amd moderately rich man.

Felicia at 30: Ehn, not so tall, not too handsome and just a middle class.

Felicia at 42: Abeg leave me!!! Man na Man

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Real Reason Women Play Hard To Get Or Seem Not Interested by LEGITLAYO: 11:50am On Dec 21, 2016
nickxtra:
At the same time, some women are so cheap to get. If am lying, ask Funmi that did not allow me to finish toasting her before we started kissing
grin

stop lying

2 Likes

Re: Real Reason Women Play Hard To Get Or Seem Not Interested by scachy(m): 11:50am On Dec 21, 2016
Op, not all women play hard to get. That nonsense is mostly done by Nigerian ladies.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Reason Women Play Hard To Get Or Seem Not Interested by Nobody: 11:50am On Dec 21, 2016
People still dey form hard to get shocked......this time wey husband scarce for market grin

Well,if you look responsible,mind your manners,and you're well-groomed...no lady would form hard to get if you approach her cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Reason Women Play Hard To Get Or Seem Not Interested by contactmorak: 11:51am On Dec 21, 2016
Women hardly play hard to get anymore

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Reason Women Play Hard To Get Or Seem Not Interested by dgbanj: 11:51am On Dec 21, 2016
largehead:
Who Cares??

since MMM don crash, abeg who go teach me internet work? you know wetin i mean

Learn affiliate marketing with this video https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLS61bnA8OMb8ACd09a7Pq0-De_Ora3czt
Re: Real Reason Women Play Hard To Get Or Seem Not Interested by HARDDON: 11:51am On Dec 21, 2016
This theory appeals to d general public but doesnt hold true n itz as far from d truth as the skies from earth.

Why? Here are different analogy n questions:

Would the seller of a commodity increase price of a product no one is interested in?

if " no" is your answer, what then actually controls the price? Demand n scarcity right? Basic econs

The thing is, unknowing to men, the power lies within their palms.

What do u think wud happen if men decide not to give a hook about ladies?

See? Their only worth lies in demand( alota average men chasing) n scarcity ( formin hard to get)

Any guy that gets it, turns the tables around n starts LIVING HARD TO GET LIFE where ladies r invoved.
N how so attractive that is to ladies!

Women know that if men wake up n realise who they really r, they wud be in for som real ish this is why they strive to keep us in chk using Momma. Momma teaching us to be civil, gentlemen, nice to ladies n all d other bull ish!

If the foregoing holds true,

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Real Reason Women Play Hard To Get Or Seem Not Interested by soath(m): 11:52am On Dec 21, 2016
'

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help! I Am In Love With My Best Friend's Ex. / Picture Of Men Looking At This Lady's Backside: Give It A Caption / Photos Of A Pregnant Bridesmaid With Her Baby Bump

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.