Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,033 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Esu Florence Responds to Allegations That She Dumped Dr. Echefu - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Esu Florence Responds to Allegations That She Dumped Dr. Echefu (23932 Views)

Iheoma Nnadi’s Wedding Planner, Diamond Ink Event Reacts To Allegations / Poisoning Of Toyin Aimakhu: Adeniyi Johnson Responds To Allegations / Florence Esu Dumps Bright Echefu After His Arrest By EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Esu Florence Responds to Allegations That She Dumped Dr. Echefu by Jacko01: 12:40pm On Jan 23, 2016
As painful as it may sound this LEECH. Of a lady wil definitely land her next prey..... This lamprey wil catch anoda Rich maga...... Gals dont hav wahala ah swear..... Dat is y she can choose to do nothing and impose herself as a celebrity..... She hitting her life goals time to start hitting mine
Re: Esu Florence Responds to Allegations That She Dumped Dr. Echefu by DICKtator: 12:40pm On Jan 23, 2016
chronique:
Which kind mumu celebrity is she? It's basically on nairaland that she's a celebrity. If I see her outside,I won't even recognize her. The word celebrity has been so bastardized to the extent that every Tom,Dick and Harry is now a celebrity. My immediate younger sister participated in 3 beauty pageants,came out tops,qualified to represent Nigeria in an international pageant(but ended up not going). She's gone on to bag a B.Sc and a M.Sc in maths and economics from one of Nigeria's leading federal Universities,has worked with a few organizations and has just gotten a job with a federal govt parastatal.

My baby sister won a pageant,has bagged a B.Sc from a leading Nigerian federal university,and she's currently doing a Pgd at a leading private university in the country.
There are several other ladies who have won pageants and have moved further in life to better their lives academically and otherwise. Nobody counts them as celebrities cos they aren't.

Someone should advice this lady to get her life off social media and go find something meaningful to do with her life and time before it gets to late. I can't see the celebrity in her;I'm sorry.

Bro, no offence but can I have your sister's number?
Please kindly pm their numbers and names

God/Allah or whatever you worship bless you!!

grin grin grin grin
Re: Esu Florence Responds to Allegations That She Dumped Dr. Echefu by Goridoe(m): 1:02pm On Jan 23, 2016
Chommieblaq:
Who come dash u celebrity, who sabi u?

The only thing that made u popular was becoming your late friend's husband fiancee barely four month to her demise.

Local girl forming Celeb.

grin grin
Re: Esu Florence Responds to Allegations That She Dumped Dr. Echefu by chronique(m): 1:04pm On Jan 23, 2016
07083971264. One is enough for you;don't be greedy. wink grin
DICKtator:

Bro, no offence but can I have your sister's number?
Please kindly pm their numbers and names

God/Allah or whatever you worship bless you!!

grin grin grin grin
Re: Esu Florence Responds to Allegations That She Dumped Dr. Echefu by Socketbet: 1:13pm On Jan 23, 2016
Celebrity Says who, don't know her
Re: Esu Florence Responds to Allegations That She Dumped Dr. Echefu by homesteady(m): 1:28pm On Jan 23, 2016
very despicable thing! SMH.
Re: Esu Florence Responds to Allegations That She Dumped Dr. Echefu by ThoniaSlim(f): 3:45pm On Jan 23, 2016
Hold on? Wait a minute? She actually thinks she's a celebrity? Lol
Re: Esu Florence Responds to Allegations That She Dumped Dr. Echefu by Bitterleafsoup: 3:58pm On Jan 23, 2016
Naughtysite:

Blame nairaland for promoting trashy news..
Am telling you!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Without Wizkid's Success, There Won't Be A Davido - British TV Host Adesope / Tiwa Savage Desperate To Win Awards In 2014? / Sultry Michael Jackson's Daughter Breaks The Internet With Her Hot Bikini Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.