Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,815,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Esu Florence Responds to Allegations That She Dumped Dr. Echefu - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Esu Florence Responds to Allegations That She Dumped Dr. Echefu (23931 Views)

Iheoma Nnadi’s Wedding Planner, Diamond Ink Event Reacts To Allegations / Poisoning Of Toyin Aimakhu: Adeniyi Johnson Responds To Allegations / Florence Esu Dumps Bright Echefu After His Arrest By EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Esu Florence Responds to Allegations That She Dumped Dr. Echefu by armadeo(m): 9:04am On Jan 23, 2016
Who is she?

Who is Dr echefu?

Why should we care if they broke up?
Re: Esu Florence Responds to Allegations That She Dumped Dr. Echefu by NAJALYN: 9:07am On Jan 23, 2016
What a response! She is rubbing it in and confirming that she is no longer with the guy. Serves the idiot right.

1 Like

Re: Esu Florence Responds to Allegations That She Dumped Dr. Echefu by balladin: 9:22am On Jan 23, 2016
Cele wetin. Me too be celebrity.
Re: Esu Florence Responds to Allegations That She Dumped Dr. Echefu by martineverest(m): 9:25am On Jan 23, 2016
After killing your friend to get married to her husband?...karma will always haunt u
Re: Esu Florence Responds to Allegations That She Dumped Dr. Echefu by babafirst(m): 9:25am On Jan 23, 2016
How this worwor babe take win beauty competition with all the beautiful gals in Abuja(that is if the ASO beauty pageant is related to abj ),because even if na intelligence with all her comments and attitude she doesn't look intelligent only street wise.
Re: Esu Florence Responds to Allegations That She Dumped Dr. Echefu by davidif: 9:34am On Jan 23, 2016
Smellymouth:
cheesy I said it before and am still gonna say it again.
My mother comes first because her prayers alone works wonders

Chei!!! My guy where did you get that Robert Mugabe quote from? It's golden. Greatest quote ever!

1 Like

Re: Esu Florence Responds to Allegations That She Dumped Dr. Echefu by davidif: 9:36am On Jan 23, 2016
chronique:
Which kind mumu celebrity is she? It's basically on nairaland that she's a celebrity. If I see her outside,I won't even recognize her. The word celebrity has been so bastardized to the extent that every Tom,Dick and Harry is now a celebrity. My immediate younger sister participated in 3 beauty pageants,came out tops,qualified to represent Nigeria in an international pageant(but ended up not going). She's gone on to bag a B.Sc and a M.Sc in maths and economics from one of Nigeria's leading federal Universities,has worked with a few organizations and has just gotten a job with a federal govt parastatal.

My baby sister won a pageant,has bagged a B.Sc from a leading Nigerian federal university,and she's currently doing a Pgd at a leading private university in the country.
There are several other ladies who have won pageants and have moved further in life to better their lives academically and otherwise. Nobody counts them as celebrities cos they aren't.

Someone should advice this lady to get her life off social media and go find something meaningful to do with her life and time before it gets to late. I can't see the celebrity in her;I'm sorry.

Abeg bros, by any chance are either of your sisters single?

2 Likes

Re: Esu Florence Responds to Allegations That She Dumped Dr. Echefu by Chommieblaq(f): 9:39am On Jan 23, 2016
chineloSA:

Tell her. She is full of herself.

So it's true she dumped him.
Don't mind that gold digger, that is giving ladies bad name
Re: Esu Florence Responds to Allegations That She Dumped Dr. Echefu by MansaMoussa: 9:41am On Jan 23, 2016
chronique:
Which kind mumu celebrity is she? It's basically on nairaland that she's a celebrity. If I see her outside,I won't even recognize her. The word celebrity has been so bastardized to the extent that every Tom,Dick and Harry is now a celebrity. My immediate younger sister participated in 3 beauty pageants,came out tops,qualified to represent Nigeria in an international pageant(but ended up not going). She's gone on to bag a B.Sc and a M.Sc in maths and economics from one of Nigeria's leading federal Universities,has worked with a few organizations and has just gotten a job with a federal
govt parastatal.

My baby sister won a pageant,has bagged a B.Sc from a leading Nigerian federal university,and she's currently doing a Pgd at a leading private university in the country.
There are several other ladies who have won pageants and have moved further in life to better their lives

academically and otherwise. Nobody counts them as celebrities cos they aren't.

Someone should advice this lady to get her life off social media and go find something meaningful to do with her life and time before it gets to late. I can't see the celebrity in her;I'm sorry.

Bros no vex abeg, e get any of this ur sisters wey dey single? Whether u fit help me with dia number make I try my luck for their side. I'm a man of Honest means.
Re: Esu Florence Responds to Allegations That She Dumped Dr. Echefu by anigold(m): 9:42am On Jan 23, 2016
Money and ladies
Fuel and motor
No money no love..
FlirtyKaren:
Queen of Aso, Florence Esu has reacted to her scandalous dumping of Dr. Echefu, The embattled husband of her late friend whom she coveted barely 4 months after her burial

See what she wrote after the cut:

Expect anything as a celebrity, nothing like bad publicity.

She also shared new photos and never showed off any ring as she used to do.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/01/shocker-florence-dumps-dr-bright-echefu.html

Re: Esu Florence Responds to Allegations That She Dumped Dr. Echefu by chronique(m): 9:46am On Jan 23, 2016
The first one is getting married next month and the last one has a bf that the family knows. wink
davidif:

Abeg bros, by any chance are either of your sisters single?
Re: Esu Florence Responds to Allegations That She Dumped Dr. Echefu by hollowpot15684(m): 9:47am On Jan 23, 2016
The is no lady or girl born in the 80's or 90's who received proper home training....
Re: Esu Florence Responds to Allegations That She Dumped Dr. Echefu by chronique(m): 9:48am On Jan 23, 2016
The first one is getting married next month and the last one has a bf that the family knows. wink
MansaMoussa:

Bros no vex abeg, e get any of this ur sisters wey dey single? Whether u fit help me with dia number make I try my luck for their side. I'm a man of Honest means.
Re: Esu Florence Responds to Allegations That She Dumped Dr. Echefu by Ferdinandu(m): 10:09am On Jan 23, 2016
Re: Esu Florence Responds to Allegations That She Dumped Dr. Echefu by Nobody: 10:10am On Jan 23, 2016
chronique:
Which kind mumu celebrity is she? It's basically on nairaland that she's a celebrity. If I see her outside,I won't even recognize her. The word celebrity has been so bastardized to the extent that every Tom,Dick and Harry is now a celebrity. My immediate younger sister participated in 3 beauty pageants,came out tops,qualified to represent Nigeria in an international pageant(but ended up not going). She's gone on to bag a B.Sc and a M.Sc in maths and economics from one of Nigeria's leading federal Universities,has worked with a few organizations and has just gotten a job with a federal govt parastatal.

There are several other ladies who have won pageants and have moved further in life to better their lives academically and otherwise. Nobody counts them as celebrities cos they aren't.

Only if the name celebrity can feed me.

Re: Esu Florence Responds to Allegations That She Dumped Dr. Echefu by Nobody: 10:13am On Jan 23, 2016
Bitterleafsoup:
Nairaland turning to local champion's gossip blog undecided

Blame nairaland for promoting trashy news..

1 Like

Re: Esu Florence Responds to Allegations That She Dumped Dr. Echefu by hollamighty: 10:15am On Jan 23, 2016
:Dt grin
TOPCRUISE:
What else do you expect to get from someone called ESU
Re: Esu Florence Responds to Allegations That She Dumped Dr. Echefu by Nobody: 10:18am On Jan 23, 2016
she ain't even all that undecided how do these semi-fine girls become beauty Queen?

all those mediocre pageant's sef

1 Like

Re: Esu Florence Responds to Allegations That She Dumped Dr. Echefu by martineverest(m): 10:23am On Jan 23, 2016
babafirst:
How this worwor babe take win beauty competition with all the beautiful gals in Abuja(that is if the ASO beauty pageant is related to abj ),because even if na intelligence with all her comments and attitude she doesn't look intelligent only street wise.
Dey no Dey use face for beauty pageant again. Na. To.to be the criteria

1 Like

Re: Esu Florence Responds to Allegations That She Dumped Dr. Echefu by aalangel(f): 10:26am On Jan 23, 2016
There's something sinister about this girl. I don't believe her.
Re: Esu Florence Responds to Allegations That She Dumped Dr. Echefu by babafirst(m): 10:26am On Jan 23, 2016
martineverest:
Dey no Dey use face for beauty pageant again. Na. To.to be the criteria
Lwkmddddddd.
Re: Esu Florence Responds to Allegations That She Dumped Dr. Echefu by Nobody: 10:31am On Jan 23, 2016
This is what my friend from ogun calls EbiNa. undecided
Re: Esu Florence Responds to Allegations That She Dumped Dr. Echefu by YorceelinaBlaq(f): 10:41am On Jan 23, 2016
Dis girl dat "inherited' Cindy Echefu's husband barely 4 months after her death. Wif all d lovey lovey things n posts, she's now coming here to spill trash. pranks kwa? N d husband too had tym to be "pranking" when he was supposed to be mourning his late wife. Kontinu.
Re: Esu Florence Responds to Allegations That She Dumped Dr. Echefu by MansaMoussa: 10:59am On Jan 23, 2016
chronique:
May God bless their marriages! You are a good Man.
Re: Esu Florence Responds to Allegations That She Dumped Dr. Echefu by popcykaylah(m): 11:04am On Jan 23, 2016
this one self dey call herself celebrity..wonders shall never end..didnt even kniw she existed until this whole efcc saga
Re: Esu Florence Responds to Allegations That She Dumped Dr. Echefu by chronique(m): 11:18am On Jan 23, 2016
Amen and thanks.
MansaMoussa:

May God bless their marriages! You are a good Man.
Re: Esu Florence Responds to Allegations That She Dumped Dr. Echefu by Pain(m): 11:20am On Jan 23, 2016
Whothafuk are these celebrity wannabes. Geez enough of these TRASH. Is nairaland competing with LAWMA??
Re: Esu Florence Responds to Allegations That She Dumped Dr. Echefu by katerine7(f): 11:45am On Jan 23, 2016
celebrity?like seriously
Re: Esu Florence Responds to Allegations That She Dumped Dr. Echefu by Adaeze003(f): 12:10pm On Jan 23, 2016
hujiedit:
This is exactly why I don't reveal my wealth to ladies, I simply be on my jean and top

But... what wealth do you even have?
Re: Esu Florence Responds to Allegations That She Dumped Dr. Echefu by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jan 23, 2016
I blame the good Doc for setting up shop with something like this.

Go find a decent low maintenance Woman they won't listen. Instead they'll go carry trouble.
Re: Esu Florence Responds to Allegations That She Dumped Dr. Echefu by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jan 23, 2016
Adaeze003:

But... what wealth do you even have?

Did you read the part where he said he doesn't reveal his wealth to ladies? And your profile says you're a lady and you're still asking?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Emmanuel Ikubese Blasts Daddy Freeze Over Tithes (Video) / Without Wizkid's Success, There Won't Be A Davido - British TV Host Adesope / Tiwa Savage Desperate To Win Awards In 2014?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.