Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,779 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

Chibok Girls Or A Scam By C A N Or Jonnathan? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chibok Girls Or A Scam By C A N Or Jonnathan? (1162 Views)

Foreigners Come For A Nigerian Who Claimed Chibok Girls Kidnap Is A Scam / Babangida Reacts To Chibok Girls Release / Chibok Girls’ Matter Is A Scam – Omatsola Williams, WOWICCN National President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chibok Girls Or A Scam By C A N Or Jonnathan? by Kagarko(m): 7:21am On Jan 23, 2016
Chibokgirls, CAN & BBOG, any link ? When the abduction of the said Chibokgirls was made public, there was public demand for names and the profiles of the girls to be made public, the school authority refused to released the names, the ministry of Education declined from releasing the names, the WAEC board that registered the girls for the SSCE exams couldn't release the names, numbers and profiles, the Governor of the state (Borno) said he couldn't, then Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) released the names of 280 Chibokgirls and made demands.... On 4th May 2014, the National Christian body (CAN), consequently made demands: "We make the following demands of the Federal Government whose duty it was to protect the (Chibok)girls, First, a # 50million damage as trauma compensation to each girl, Second, a preparation to take each girl to an oversea University on Government scholarship". Immediately CAN made the names and photos of the said 280 Chibokgirls public, the calls by citizens for the whereabout of the girls filled the media and the socialmedia, the hashtag # BringBackOurGirls became the symbol of the Chibokgirls agitation and many celebrities joined in the campaign, but the questions that still lingers are: Are Chibokgirls abduction a scam or reality ? Why only circled the issue of abduction to Chibokgirls only ?
Re: Chibok Girls Or A Scam By C A N Or Jonnathan? by Nobody: 7:22am On Jan 23, 2016
only God knows :'
Re: Chibok Girls Or A Scam By C A N Or Jonnathan? by madridguy(m): 7:31am On Jan 23, 2016
Chibok girls issue remains the biggest scam in our history. My observation though.

2 Likes

Re: Chibok Girls Or A Scam By C A N Or Jonnathan? by resty4(m): 7:38am On Jan 23, 2016
Bbog was apc propaganda tool.today d mad dog [bbog] hs turned against its master[apc govt].
2. Isl*m is really evil de abducted christain girls forcefully convert dm, rape most, forcefully get dm marid islamic muhajadins or terriorists, stoned 2 death dos dat held dya chrstn convictn 2 d end, c a religion of pis.

3 Likes

Re: Chibok Girls Or A Scam By C A N Or Jonnathan? by checkolatunji: 7:43am On Jan 23, 2016
My points

1. There is no where in Nigeria you will find. 280 students writing Physics in Waec only GCE. 280 girls writing physics in the North? Haha naija what hapin?

2. Sambisa forest that soldiers can't survive, then a little girl of 16/17 will run out from the forest to the city without encountering any problems where did she got the strength from? land mines nko? Naija happen

1 Like

Re: Chibok Girls Or A Scam By C A N Or Jonnathan? by checkolatunji: 7:44am On Jan 23, 2016
resty4:
Bbog was apc propaganda tool.today d mad dog [bbog] hs turned against its master[apc govt].
2. Isl*m is really evil de abducted christain girls forcefully convert dm, rape most, forcefully get dm marid islamic muhajadins or terriorists, stoned 2 death dos dat held dya chrstn convictn 2 d end, c a religion of pis.

Think and talk maturely , were there only Christians in that school nii?
Re: Chibok Girls Or A Scam By C A N Or Jonnathan? by talktimi(m): 8:08am On Jan 23, 2016
So Gej has finally turned to the victim on this case ?

Mama Taraba
Dalung
Oby Ezekwesili and some other names which will be updated are backbones of the BBOG campaign and I guess they're PDP members abi ?

We were all laughing hysterically when PEJ was crying like a shepo "diar is God o" exactly on this same issue forgetting the main reason why she cried i.e. the "facts" given by the state authorities weren't adding up making all those who were genuinely interested in the case to have doubts and even till today I still maintain that particular abduction didn't take place.

Op use your tongue to count your teeth and be honest with yourself, who has been the main beneficiaries of the BBOG campaign ? Isn't it an open secret that the BBOG campaign was/is sponsored by the APC ? Now Aisha Yesufu has called out Buhari for acting coldly towards the "parents" even they met at Aso rock, the monster can no longer be controlled so you have gone to the default APC buffoonery of blaming GEJ for even something that adversely affected his reelection chances ? Give yourself brain
Re: Chibok Girls Or A Scam By C A N Or Jonnathan? by carinmom(f): 8:40am On Jan 23, 2016
madridguy:
Chibok girls issue remains the biggest scam in our history. My observation though.
You know what, i myself now begin to see the chibok girls abduction as the biggest scam in the history of this insurgency. For almost two years now there is no news about them. Many women that were abducted by the insurgents were later rescued by the NA after spending long time in captivity, but the chibok girls are still nowhere to be found even when Sambisa is now almost 90% liberated by the NA.
Re: Chibok Girls Or A Scam By C A N Or Jonnathan? by APCLyingBastard: 8:45am On Jan 23, 2016
Are you zombies now claiming the Chibok girls affairs was a scam?

God have mercy!

Wasn't it the Borno state governor that released videos of the girls abduction which he claimed he got from boko haram two weeks before they released it on their website?

Is it not the same Chibok girls which your boko president campaigned to reunite with their parents in 2mths if elected?

Is it not the same nonsense BBOG movement all APC bigwigs rallied around and supported?

God punish every Muslim alive , dead or soon to be born

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chibok Girls Or A Scam By C A N Or Jonnathan? by carinmom(f): 8:48am On Jan 23, 2016
checkolatunji:
My points

1. There is no where in Nigeria you will find. 280 students writing Physics in Waec only GCE. 280 girls writing physics in the North? Haha naija what hapin?

2. Sambisa forest that soldiers can't survive, then a little girl of 16/17 will run out from the forest to the city without encountering any problems where did she got the strength from? land mines nko? Naija happen

You are absolutely right my brother. I also have the belief that we've been scammed on this Chibok issue. Is it possible for all 280 girls in a village school to register for physics? I too don't believe that lie.

1 Like

Re: Chibok Girls Or A Scam By C A N Or Jonnathan? by checkolatunji: 8:50am On Jan 23, 2016
APCLyingBastard:
Are you zombies now claiming the Chibok girls affairs was a scam?

God have mercy!

Wasn't it the Borno state governor that released videos of the girls abduction which he claimed he got from boko haram two weeks before they released it on their website?

Is it not the same Chibok girls which your boko president campaigned to reunite with their parents in 2mths if elected?

Is it not the same nonsense BBOG movement all APC bigwigs rallied around and supported?

God punish every Muslim alive , dead or soon to be born

You see your life? See as you dey reason like Daft. Must you insult other people choice of faith because you lost an election? It is glaring that you are paroid cos of the last election. Use your brain and grow up.

1 Like

Re: Chibok Girls Or A Scam By C A N Or Jonnathan? by APCLyingBastard: 9:00am On Jan 23, 2016
carinmom:

You are absolutely right my brother. I also have the belief that we've been scammed on this Chibok issue. Is it possible for all 280 girls in a village school to register for physics? I too don't believe that lie.

The principal of the Chibok secondary school issued a memo stating that all students sitting for WAEC should report to the school campus for extracurricular studies.

This was against an earlier advice written by WAEC to the Borno State govt requesting that the WAEC examination centres for some local govts (including Chibok) should be relocated due to the insurgency.

The Borno state govt ignored this letter by WAEC.

The Principal of the school was not in the school premises on the night of the abductions even though she is resident on campus.

The Principal went to Abuja on the request of the then first lady and when she was asked to present the list of all students present and missing she could not do so or refused to after sighting WAEC officials who presented a list of all registered students from her school.

She asked to be excused to compile the names only to return 8hrs later with a list that did not coincide with that presented by WAEC.

After the meeting with the then first lady, the principal went missing only to resurface later after the 2015 presidential election from where she was compensated with a Commision by the Borno State govt.

The Principal is a Muslim.

Another important thing to note is how the "Daaris God " parody was used to drown down pressing issues that Dame Patience Jonathan was able to find out in her own modest way.

This Chibok abductions were the handwork of the Borno State govt in conjunction with the School principal and a detachment of disloyal soldeirs who ferried the girls to boko haram.

The foolish OP claiming CAN and Jonathan were behind the abductions needs to tell us what Jonathan or CAN will gain by abducting innocent school girls ?

Never ever bother debating with these shameless lying bastard Muslims .
Re: Chibok Girls Or A Scam By C A N Or Jonnathan? by APCLyingBastard: 9:06am On Jan 23, 2016
checkolatunji:

You see your life? See as you dey reason like Daft. Must you insult other people choice of faith because you lost an election? It is glaring that you are paroid cos of the last election. Use your brain and grow up.

It is that evil religion of hatred inspired by the devil himself that is fueling the madness in the northeast.

If there was no Islam there can never be boko haram so yes Islam and all Muslims are responsible for this rubbish boko haram

For why or how can we explain we a useless Muslim like yourself will open a thread claiming the abductions were the handwork of CAN and Jonathan?

All you Muslims are bokos as far as I am concerned since you will first and foremost deny, deflect blame and make comparative analysis with other religions rather than condemn the foolishness of your fellow lunatic brethren.
Re: Chibok Girls Or A Scam By C A N Or Jonnathan? by checkolatunji: 9:16am On Jan 23, 2016
APCLyingBastard:

It is that evil religion of hatred inspired by the devil himself that is fueling the madness in the northeast.

If there was no Islam there can never be boko haram so yes Islam and all Muslims are responsible for this rubbish boko haram

Just be wise, I am very sure you have muslims as friend, are they in support of BH? I guess NO.
So bro no religion is bad, we just have too many bad people around using religion to separate us and making us enemy to ourself. Imagine a pastor raping and doing fraud whereas we all know from all angle that bible didn't teach that. But have you thought about it that why did such person did that? I think that person is just a bad person that is hiding under religion to carry out his evil deeds.

Let's don't allow religion to divide us

1 Like

Re: Chibok Girls Or A Scam By C A N Or Jonnathan? by APCLyingBastard: 9:19am On Jan 23, 2016
checkolatunji:

Just be wise, I am very sure you have muslims as friend, are they in support of BH? I guess NO.
So bro no religion is bad, we just have too many bad people around using religion to separate us and making us enemy to ourself. Imagine a pastor raping and doing fraud whereas we all know from all angle that bible didn't teach that. But have you thought about it that why did such person did that? I think that person is just a bad person that is hiding under religion to carry out his evil deeds.

Let's don't allow religion to divide us

I don't have Muslim friends and will never have one either.
Re: Chibok Girls Or A Scam By C A N Or Jonnathan? by checkolatunji: 9:24am On Jan 23, 2016
APCLyingBastard:

I don't have Muslim friends and will never have one either.

At this point I will like to as you where in the part of the country your are living? With that I will tell you if your lying or not of not having Muslim friend
Re: Chibok Girls Or A Scam By C A N Or Jonnathan? by APCLyingBastard: 9:27am On Jan 23, 2016
checkolatunji:

At this point I will like to as you where in the part of the country your are living? With that I will tell you if your lying or not of not having Muslim friend

Which kind of nonsense question be that?

I live in Kaduna and have seen your fellow so called peaceful Muslims in action several times.

I don't have any and even if I move to Canada I will still never keep a backstabbing Muslim as a friend. Never!
Re: Chibok Girls Or A Scam By C A N Or Jonnathan? by APCLyingBastard: 9:34am On Jan 23, 2016
checkolatunji:

The naive parents of the Chibok girls trusted their Muslim school principal only for her to hand them to boko haram as sexual slave.

Your foolish OP and fellow Muslim is here telling us to blame CAN and Jonathan as the ones perrpetuating the myth even though Jonathan was condemned by the same useless APC when he said there were too many loop holes in the abduction case.

Only a foolish "Kafuri " will trust a Muslim and in my book there is nothing like islamaphobia as a phobia relates to an unhealthy or irrational fear where this is never the case when living as a non Muslim in a Muslim majority community.

Evil people
Re: Chibok Girls Or A Scam By C A N Or Jonnathan? by checkolatunji: 9:36am On Jan 23, 2016
APCLyingBastard:

Which kind of nonsense question be that?

I live in Kaduna and have seen your fellow so called peaceful Muslims in action several times.

I don't have any and even if I move to Canada I will still never keep a backstabbing Muslim as a friend. Never!

1. I am a Muslim and sure you are not taking me as your enemy cos right now we are friends

2. I dont believe you don't Christians as friends that has bad characters and you are not pure either.

So my new friend try and look round you, and try and look for positive things in people rather than hate cos as Yoruba adage says " if you close your eyes for bad people to pass, good people will pass without you noticing ".

Be good to everyone either they do bad to you or good to you and you will find peace inside you.

Much love brother
Re: Chibok Girls Or A Scam By C A N Or Jonnathan? by APCLyingBastard: 9:46am On Jan 23, 2016
checkolatunji:

1. I am a Muslim and sure you are not taking me as your enemy cos right now we are friends

2. I dont believe you don't Christians as friends that has bad characters and you are not pure either.

So my new friend try and look round you, and try and look for positive things in people rather than hate cos as Yoruba adage says " if you close your eyes for bad people to pass, good people will pass without you noticing ".

Be good to everyone either they do bad to you or good to you and you will find peace inside you.

Much love brother

I can never be a friend to someone who condones violence on other people based on their faith.

To you Muslims , your religion and Islamic brotherhood comes first above everything.

You will be the first to deny me or point me out to your mob crowd when sh1t goes down.

I am not your friend and never ever will be you friend for I am not a hypocrite . As a Muslim you represent all that is wrong inthe world today.
Re: Chibok Girls Or A Scam By C A N Or Jonnathan? by b4dem: 9:54am On Jan 23, 2016
Re: Chibok Girls Or A Scam By C A N Or Jonnathan? by checkolatunji: 9:58am On Jan 23, 2016
APCLyingBastard:

I can never be a friend to someone who condones violence on other people based on their faith.

To you Muslims , your religion and Islamic brotherhood comes first above everything.

You will be the first to deny me or point me out to your mob crowd when sh1t goes down.

I am not your friend and never ever will be you friend for I am not a hypocrite . As a Muslim you represent all that is wrong inthe world today.

You might not see me as your friend but am sure you are not taking as your enemy either. I will advice you come to south west and see good relationship amongst different types of religion. I bet you will change your mentality on religious matter. Just give it a try
Re: Chibok Girls Or A Scam By C A N Or Jonnathan? by APCLyingBastard: 10:01am On Jan 23, 2016
checkolatunji:

You might not see me as your friend but am sure you are not taking as your enemy either. I will advice you come to south west and see good relationship amongst different types of religion. I bet you will change your mentality on religious matter. Just give it a try

You are not real Muslims in the southwest.

This is what Muslims here say.
Re: Chibok Girls Or A Scam By C A N Or Jonnathan? by checkolatunji: 4:22pm On Jan 23, 2016
APCLyingBastard:

You are not real Muslims in the southwest.

This is what Muslims here say.

Really? But I guess that's their ideology and I believe not everyone there thinks that way. Those that are saying that, check them very well you will see that apart from religion, they are naturally bad person. Religion is not character but it is believe. Again, no religion preach violence just that we have too many bad people around, hiding under religion to carry out there evil deeds.

If becos I love my neighbor as myself makes me not a real Muslim, so what I am if I don't live my neighbor as myself?

My friend just continue to practice your faith as you know how to practice it and be good to everyone. Life is too short to hate
Re: Chibok Girls Or A Scam By C A N Or Jonnathan? by 9izone(f): 4:31pm On Jan 23, 2016
APC! APC!! APC!!! How many times did I call-U... God is watching you

1 Like

Re: Chibok Girls Or A Scam By C A N Or Jonnathan? by BushidoBlue(m): 5:11pm On Jan 23, 2016
checkolatunji:

Really? But I guess that's their ideology and I believe not everyone there thinks that way. Those that are saying that, check them very well you will see that apart from religion, they are naturally bad person. Religion is not character but it is believe. Again, no religion preach violence just that we have too many bad people around, hiding under religion to carry out there evil deeds.

If becos I love my neighbor as myself makes me not a real Muslim, so what I am if I don't live my neighbor as myself?

My friend just continue to practice your faith as you know how to practice it and be good to everyone. Life is too short to hate

You know nothing John Snow.

(1) (Reply)

The Perfect Solution To These "Biafra" Calls / Photos: Guess What Nnamdi Kanu Wore To Court / WAEC Registrar Denies Asking Finance Minister To Retake GCSC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.