Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,120 members, 7,953,455 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:34 PM

Have You Ever Got Tired Of Sex? (my Experience With A Lady In Romanceland) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Got Tired Of Sex? (my Experience With A Lady In Romanceland) (7029 Views)

What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? / True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. / Opinion :top Ten Unromantic Guys In Romanceland!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Got Tired Of Sex? (my Experience With A Lady In Romanceland) by Nobody: 8:57am On Jan 23, 2016
saintloveren:
nt dat kind of bow

U are not crios o
Re: Have You Ever Got Tired Of Sex? (my Experience With A Lady In Romanceland) by Nobody: 8:59am On Jan 23, 2016
sickstars:

U are not crios o
hehehe and hw wud u know dat?
Re: Have You Ever Got Tired Of Sex? (my Experience With A Lady In Romanceland) by Nobody: 9:05am On Jan 23, 2016
saintloveren:
hehehe and hw wud u know dat?
Ota mi deyin leyin mi o
Re: Have You Ever Got Tired Of Sex? (my Experience With A Lady In Romanceland) by Nobody: 9:06am On Jan 23, 2016
sickstars:

Ota mi deyin leyin mi o
i dnt undastand yoruba, im an urhoboy guy, post in english
Re: Have You Ever Got Tired Of Sex? (my Experience With A Lady In Romanceland) by Nobody: 9:10am On Jan 23, 2016
saintloveren:
i dnt undastand yoruba, im an urhoboy guy, post in english
get the behind me pest!
Re: Have You Ever Got Tired Of Sex? (my Experience With A Lady In Romanceland) by Nobody: 9:11am On Jan 23, 2016
sickstars:
get the behind me pest!
ok thank u
Re: Have You Ever Got Tired Of Sex? (my Experience With A Lady In Romanceland) by Nobody: 9:16am On Jan 23, 2016
saintloveren:
ok thank u

Na joke o u my nigga grin
Re: Have You Ever Got Tired Of Sex? (my Experience With A Lady In Romanceland) by Nobody: 9:20am On Jan 23, 2016
sickstars:

Na joke o u my nigga grin
hehehe u my babe too, i know what u are looking 4 na, my normal bashing like i always did to u b4, dnt worry in d evening i will come 4 u, right now i want to go and play nairabet.
Re: Have You Ever Got Tired Of Sex? (my Experience With A Lady In Romanceland) by IamKollinx(m): 10:10am On Jan 23, 2016
saintloveren:
Mehnn the reason i asked this question is becaus of the waist pain i had , "there was a time i was bragging with my friends that i can never get tired of sex, that i can sleep with a lady everyday for ever, well i swear i wnt brag again, becaus there was this lady that i met in nairaland, romance session in particular, so one thing led to another and we became friends and exchange numbers, "so i called her to come pay me a visit for two weeks since she is through with her scholling, she is actually waiting for her batch in NYSC, "so she agreed and she payed me a visit in school, "we had sex twice a day, sometimes thrice, by the end of the 4th day i had to lie to her that my parents including my grand parents will pay me a visit the 5th day, so she had to go, brother it was a lie o, i got tired of sex, chai i had waist pain for two days after she left, mehnn from that day i swore never to brag again and i will fear nairaland ladies "so guys have you ever got tired of sex?

Is that all? undecided
Re: Have You Ever Got Tired Of Sex? (my Experience With A Lady In Romanceland) by Rukkydelta(f): 6:54pm On Jan 26, 2016
I won't be surprised that the poster is a novice
Re: Have You Ever Got Tired Of Sex? (my Experience With A Lady In Romanceland) by Smellymouth: 6:56pm On Jan 26, 2016
How can I get tired? grin

Give me 3 bottles of Orijin bitters and it's a ticket to cloud 9 cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Got Tired Of Sex? (my Experience With A Lady In Romanceland) by Smellymouth: 6:57pm On Jan 26, 2016
Rukkydelta:
I won't be surprised that the poster is a novice

shocked
Re: Have You Ever Got Tired Of Sex? (my Experience With A Lady In Romanceland) by Wonuola89(f): 7:58pm On Jan 26, 2016
Come and get a medal for that
Re: Have You Ever Got Tired Of Sex? (my Experience With A Lady In Romanceland) by Wonuola89(f): 8:00pm On Jan 26, 2016
grin Come and get a medal for that
Re: Have You Ever Got Tired Of Sex? (my Experience With A Lady In Romanceland) by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jan 26, 2016
Wonuola89:
Come and get a medal for that
where is the medal?
Re: Have You Ever Got Tired Of Sex? (my Experience With A Lady In Romanceland) by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jan 26, 2016
saintloveren:
where is the medal?
crazy nigga
Re: Have You Ever Got Tired Of Sex? (my Experience With A Lady In Romanceland) by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jan 26, 2016
sickstars:
crazy nigga
forked up nigga like u
Re: Have You Ever Got Tired Of Sex? (my Experience With A Lady In Romanceland) by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jan 26, 2016
saintloveren:
forked up nigga like u

Huh?

Why say dat to me?
Re: Have You Ever Got Tired Of Sex? (my Experience With A Lady In Romanceland) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jan 26, 2016
sickstars:

Huh?
Why say dat to me?
aint u my forked up nigga?
Re: Have You Ever Got Tired Of Sex? (my Experience With A Lady In Romanceland) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jan 26, 2016
saintloveren:
aint u my forked up nigga?

Ow m i f*cked up ?
Re: Have You Ever Got Tired Of Sex? (my Experience With A Lady In Romanceland) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jan 26, 2016
sickstars:

Ow m i f*cked up ?
hmmmmm bcaus i love all my forked up niggas
Re: Have You Ever Got Tired Of Sex? (my Experience With A Lady In Romanceland) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jan 26, 2016
saintloveren:
hmmmmm bcaus i love all my forked up niggas

Tank u smiley
Re: Have You Ever Got Tired Of Sex? (my Experience With A Lady In Romanceland) by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jan 26, 2016
sickstars:

Tank u smiley
URE NOT WELCUM
Re: Have You Ever Got Tired Of Sex? (my Experience With A Lady In Romanceland) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jan 26, 2016
saintloveren:
URE NOT WELCUM

Ok smiley
Re: Have You Ever Got Tired Of Sex? (my Experience With A Lady In Romanceland) by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jan 26, 2016
sickstars:

Ok smiley
ur head is not correct
Re: Have You Ever Got Tired Of Sex? (my Experience With A Lady In Romanceland) by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jan 26, 2016
saintloveren:
ur head is not correct

Ok smiley
Re: Have You Ever Got Tired Of Sex? (my Experience With A Lady In Romanceland) by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jan 26, 2016
sickstars:

Ok smiley
stop saying ok to me or else
Re: Have You Ever Got Tired Of Sex? (my Experience With A Lady In Romanceland) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jan 26, 2016
saintloveren:
stop saying ok to me or else

Do wat u like say wat u want
Re: Have You Ever Got Tired Of Sex? (my Experience With A Lady In Romanceland) by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jan 26, 2016
sickstars:

Do wat u like say wat u want
are u trying me?
Re: Have You Ever Got Tired Of Sex? (my Experience With A Lady In Romanceland) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jan 26, 2016
saintloveren:
are u trying me?

Just stop dis

Just b sorry for talkin to u first

Bye
Re: Have You Ever Got Tired Of Sex? (my Experience With A Lady In Romanceland) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jan 26, 2016
saintloveren:
are u trying me?

Just stop dis

Bye.
Re: Have You Ever Got Tired Of Sex? (my Experience With A Lady In Romanceland) by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jan 26, 2016
sickstars:

Just stop dis
Bye
go go go go go go go dnt quote me ever again.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Signs That U Are A Mugu / My Take On Anal Sex / I Am Disappointed In Men Of Our Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.