Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,733 members, 7,827,688 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

"In My Next Life, I Will Like To Be A Man" -- Girl Says With Shocking Reasons - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "In My Next Life, I Will Like To Be A Man" -- Girl Says With Shocking Reasons (1462 Views)

When A Girl Says "I Don't Want Your Girlfriend To Come And Beat Me" / When A Girl Says She Does Not Have A Boyfriend / When A Girl Says She Does Not Like Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"In My Next Life, I Will Like To Be A Man" -- Girl Says With Shocking Reasons by Xposer: 9:16am On Jan 23, 2016
"If wishes were horses .....". This girl who seems to be a hardcore feminist -wishes to become a man in her next life (if there's anything like that) due to these reasons she listed below. She said;

In my next life I will come as a man; difficult to blame, easy to forgive. I would live with a certain carelessness because I am after all a man. I would own a few bad habits, for example it is manly to smell like a horse, or speak to women in a condescending tone. What do they know? I shall soon marry one like them because I am a man.I will have plenty of sex because it is my birth right but when I need to settle down I must find a pure or at least seemingly pure lady to marry who will surprisingly have the ability to satisfy my sexual appetite because I am the man. I will make a truck load of money and begin to act like money is why women were made. I will throw it at them and automatically assume it means I can throw myself at them equally. In the end I would have daughters. I would make doctors and lawyers out of them. I would give them ambition. And if any man does as much as call their phones I will raise a storm because I am a man.

http://www.nationalhelm.com/2016/01/in-my-next-life-i-will-like-to-be-man.html

1 Share

Re: "In My Next Life, I Will Like To Be A Man" -- Girl Says With Shocking Reasons by PoliticalThuG(m): 9:28am On Jan 23, 2016
Are we really that bad?

1 Like

Re: "In My Next Life, I Will Like To Be A Man" -- Girl Says With Shocking Reasons by Topestbilly(m): 9:32am On Jan 23, 2016
cry But u ar not a man so u don't have a clue how we work n pay those bills, everything we do is for you cool.
Re: "In My Next Life, I Will Like To Be A Man" -- Girl Says With Shocking Reasons by Applaner: 9:35am On Jan 23, 2016
Exactly.

Men!!!!!!!
Re: "In My Next Life, I Will Like To Be A Man" -- Girl Says With Shocking Reasons by Strahovski1(m): 9:41am On Jan 23, 2016
A lady never said that... I know ladies who wish to be men but their reasons will never be put that way.

It's a man who posted it. They will write some sh!t and say "see what a lady wrote". We have not seen a lady post "see what a man wrote"... smh

Video of when the woman was saying it... or I don't believe it.

1 Like

Re: "In My Next Life, I Will Like To Be A Man" -- Girl Says With Shocking Reasons by vault(m): 9:43am On Jan 23, 2016
I feel her pain.... but the thing is.......

When you present yourself badly...... you are being taking for granted by you.
and men will treat you for who you are..
Re: "In My Next Life, I Will Like To Be A Man" -- Girl Says With Shocking Reasons by Nobody: 9:43am On Jan 23, 2016
I too wish i was a boy cry
Re: "In My Next Life, I Will Like To Be A Man" -- Girl Says With Shocking Reasons by Nobody: 9:51am On Jan 23, 2016
cool

Times like this, when I look down between my legs and see my handsome dick(which confirms I'm a man)... I just want to buy God a drink for making it possible..

1 Like

Re: "In My Next Life, I Will Like To Be A Man" -- Girl Says With Shocking Reasons by cruzita(f): 9:54am On Jan 23, 2016
I won't wish to be a man because right now I do what a man and a woman can do.I can chase girls and get girls I like and I can protect my self or defend my siblings any day any time,I talk anyhow I like to men and women and I command respect anytime,I can still act girlish and get what I want from men.THATS WHY I LOVE THE WAY I AM
Re: "In My Next Life, I Will Like To Be A Man" -- Girl Says With Shocking Reasons by osaslord500(m): 10:00am On Jan 23, 2016
She already look like a man!
Re: "In My Next Life, I Will Like To Be A Man" -- Girl Says With Shocking Reasons by Michellla(f): 10:04am On Jan 23, 2016
she can always do surgery to be a man.since
she wana be a transgender so bad
Re: "In My Next Life, I Will Like To Be A Man" -- Girl Says With Shocking Reasons by Uchemus(m): 10:04am On Jan 23, 2016
cruzita:
I won't wish to be a man because right now I do what a man and a woman can do.I can chase girls and get girls I like and I can protect my self or defend my siblings any day any time,I talk anyhow I like to men and women and I command respect anytime,I can still act girlish and get what I want from men.THATS WHY I LOVE THE WAY I AM
dey jonse urself..
Re: "In My Next Life, I Will Like To Be A Man" -- Girl Says With Shocking Reasons by cruzita(f): 10:05am On Jan 23, 2016
Uchemus:
dey jonse urself..
I will
Re: "In My Next Life, I Will Like To Be A Man" -- Girl Says With Shocking Reasons by CaroLyner(f): 10:48am On Jan 23, 2016
when guys are turning to girls here in the U.S undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders Help / Do You Support Sex Before Marriage Or NOT? Reasons Why? / How Many Of You Will Like To Be Popular Like Lalasticlala?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.