Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,541 members, 7,837,078 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

Dbanj Was The First To Get Sony Deal Not Davido - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dbanj Was The First To Get Sony Deal Not Davido (615 Views)

It’s My Money Not Davido’s --- Sophia Momodu Cries Out / The One Who Killed Tagbo, Dj Olu, Chime Amaechi And Ogunbanyo Is Not Davido / Davido Tackles Those Hating On His Sony Deal,Confirms 1st Show As A Sony Artiste (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dbanj Was The First To Get Sony Deal Not Davido by shocker007(m): 12:04pm On Jan 23, 2016
I came across news that Davido claimed to be the first to sign Sony deal and this amazed me.
And was surprised how bloggers accepted , forgotten the fact that during the Africa Nations Cup when the Super Eagles won, Dbanj got signed by Sony and the song "Am on top of the World" was recorded by Sony Inc.
I think some research needs to be done by bloggers before posting things like this.

Well, I advice they Be Like Bill.
Bill don't post fake news.
Bill is smart.
Re: Dbanj Was The First To Get Sony Deal Not Davido by Psychodavidovic(m): 12:09pm On Jan 23, 2016
Who tha hell is Bill ? Him dey share money ?
Re: Dbanj Was The First To Get Sony Deal Not Davido by shocker007(m): 12:16pm On Jan 23, 2016
Psychodavidovic:
Who tha hell is Bill ? Him dey share money ?

Re: Dbanj Was The First To Get Sony Deal Not Davido by Psychodavidovic(m): 12:22pm On Jan 23, 2016
[quote author=shocker007 post=42249023][/quote]
Sorry to say but bill is stupid, he might not care but he's indeed stupid ..
Re: Dbanj Was The First To Get Sony Deal Not Davido by sarkinsauti: 12:27pm On Jan 23, 2016
Yes, D'Banj has/had a deal with Sony African subsidiary. Davido has a deal with Sony International. The resources at his disposal are significantly more

shocker007:
I came across news that Davido claimed to be the first to sign Sony deal and this amazed me.
And was surprised how bloggers accepted , forgotten the fact that during the Africa Nations Cup when the Super Eagles won, Dbanj got signed by Sony and the song "Am on top of the World" was recorded by Sony Inc.
I think some research needs to be done by bloggers before posting things like this.

Well, I advice they Be Like Bill.
Bill don't post fake news.
Bill is smart.
Re: Dbanj Was The First To Get Sony Deal Not Davido by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jan 23, 2016
Arguing on someone else's issue. Anyhow sha
Re: Dbanj Was The First To Get Sony Deal Not Davido by cruzita(f): 1:42pm On Jan 23, 2016
none of my business

(1) (Reply)

‘before You Compare Yourself To Don Jazzy…’ – Teebillz Writes / Photos:beyonce&jayz Spotted On A Yatch Owned By Nigerian Billionaire Nuel Ojei. / Maheeda Shares Hot Sunday Photos (+18)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.