Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,437 members, 7,836,754 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

Kenneth Okonkwo Drags Buhari To Court! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenneth Okonkwo Drags Buhari To Court! (48949 Views)

Biafra: Kanu Drags Buhari To ECOWAS Court / Breaking News: Biafra IPOB Drags Buhari/nigeria To International Criminal Court / Ifeanyichukwu Okonkwo Drags Buhari To Court Over Appointment Of Customs’ Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Drags Buhari To Court! by henrydadon(m): 3:13pm On Jan 23, 2016
oh Lord save us from these fake blogger

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Drags Buhari To Court! by Olukat(m): 3:14pm On Jan 23, 2016
"Due process" is something Bubu hates
You've just added your name to his hunter list.
Be prepared, the dullard have no shame fighting dirty grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Drags Buhari To Court! by ngoziama: 3:14pm On Jan 23, 2016
IyaIode:
Oloshi, i think judges should start punishing lawyer for wasting coury processes.

Sssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhh.quiet please
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Drags Buhari To Court! by StepTwo: 3:14pm On Jan 23, 2016
vivianblog1:
better enter inside
na since last year u don d smile anyhow.
wetin u chop sef?
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Drags Buhari To Court! by lloydpras: 3:14pm On Jan 23, 2016
Lmao

2 Likes

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Drags Buhari To Court! by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jan 23, 2016
mulattoclaro:
Hahahhaa. Igbo people are very funny. Even this failed actor still wants to talk. PMB has really changed. Imagine if it was when he was a head of state, this Kenneth Okonkwo would have been thoroughly flogged.

Bia! How are they funny. You just want to talk shaaa smh
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Drags Buhari To Court! by ngoziama: 3:16pm On Jan 23, 2016
benpuzzy:

http://diamondcelebrities.com/2016/01/23/kenneth-okonkwo-drags-president-buhari-to-court/

Honestly I thank God am not from fct because my own protest go pass niger delta.i pity them sha!
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Drags Buhari To Court! by chidextec: 3:17pm On Jan 23, 2016
Dead on arrival. grin

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Drags Buhari To Court! by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jan 23, 2016
Can't believe I finally wasted my time and mental capacity to read this rubbish. Mscheew.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Drags Buhari To Court! by wristbangle: 3:18pm On Jan 23, 2016
ritababe:
Lol i hate this man because of his mouth grin but i love his movies

I Hate his movies more though cool

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Drags Buhari To Court! by talktonase(m): 3:19pm On Jan 23, 2016
modath:

Movies nor dey jawo mo ni .. & when did he get appointed as spokesperson of Gbagyi people?

OP, source?

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Drags Buhari To Court! by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jan 23, 2016
IyaIode:
Oloshi, i think judges should start punishing lawyer for wasting coury processes.

Ouch
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Drags Buhari To Court! by talktonase(m): 3:20pm On Jan 23, 2016
modath:

Movies nor dey jawo mo ni .. & when did he get appointed as spokesperson of Gbagyi people?

OP, source?

helep me ass quession oh!
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Drags Buhari To Court! by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jan 23, 2016
GirlAfrik:
U be mumu oo. See person wey dey call kenneth Okonkwo a failed actor. What have u ever achieved in this life since ur existence? You have failed in life and ur life is over

Haba... grin

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Drags Buhari To Court! by mulattoclaro(m): 3:20pm On Jan 23, 2016
Mbilla:
I knw u ugly dirty smelling Yoruba slave will was born to defend ur Hausa/ Fulani masters, even the mai kworo illiterate once like Buhari.
I'm not surprised yoit brain wired in such a way to think everyone is yoruba. The yorubas seriously dealt with you that's why you eat, think and sleep yoruba. Yes I prefer PMB any time any day unlike that woman and weakling called Gej.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Drags Buhari To Court! by Fawklicant: 3:22pm On Jan 23, 2016
Mutuwa:
grin

I recall this Kenneth chap.We went to bwari law school in 2009.Then he used to sit front [s][/s]role, row with little attention from colleagues then..
Kenneth,please when last did you hear from these folks?

Front row
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Drags Buhari To Court! by MICHEALADEX(m): 3:23pm On Jan 23, 2016
grin Hanhan abi nah former minister of agriculture dem wan talk cos the person I see here is akinwunmi adeshina... As the president can come from any part of the country so is the minister who indirectly is the Governor

So the ipob man should forget Abuja and focus on kanu that need help to be freed
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Drags Buhari To Court! by ritababe(f): 3:23pm On Jan 23, 2016
wristbangle:

I Hate his movies more though cool
lol, do you watch naija movies?
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Drags Buhari To Court! by amusadele: 3:24pm On Jan 23, 2016
How I wish this barrister is an Izon man. Because, what dunce like Buhari hears is to destroy things like oil that will affect the economy. That why am in total and complete love with the Izons. They are not mindful of any consequencec or what ever that may happen. Buhari told the world immediately his swearing in programme that the 5% voters will die but refuse to allow their crude oil to die alongside with them, instead he want the south south people who gave him 5% votes to die so that he Buhari enjoys their crude oil. Within some second after the court pronouncement that Tompolo should appear in court, the boys quickly went staright into the creeks and destroyed few oil wells and pipe lines, awaiting if the dumbest dunce will declare him wanted. Rubbish, if Buhari thinks his Islam blood is hotter than those Izon militants, let him declare Tompolo wanted and see if his popular body language will not regret it. I like the izons.

2 Likes

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Drags Buhari To Court! by ba7man(m): 3:24pm On Jan 23, 2016
ritababe:
I'm always staring at that jaw of his.

Very good for cracking palm kernel nuts. grin
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Drags Buhari To Court! by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jan 23, 2016
Testing the waters,first case in his life as a lawyer-
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Drags Buhari To Court! by wristbangle: 3:25pm On Jan 23, 2016
ritababe:

lol, do you watch naija movies?

I used to but not anymore. Hate 9ja films with passion dear angry
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Drags Buhari To Court! by mulattoclaro(m): 3:26pm On Jan 23, 2016
GirlAfrik:
****. See person wey dey call kenneth Okonkwo a failed actor. What have u ever achieved in this life since ur existence? You have failed in life and ur life is over
hahahaha. **** What achievement are you talking about? I'm a Bsc degree holder in Business Administration from the University of Lethridge, Alberta, Canada and a Msc degree holder from the University of Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada. I work in an Oil Company here in Nigeria. I have a house in Canada and two houses here in nigeria and married to a Brazilian woman. So tell me what is it that makes me unachieved?
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Drags Buhari To Court! by DedeNkem: 3:26pm On Jan 23, 2016
FCT is not a state!
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Drags Buhari To Court! by CharlyNick: 3:29pm On Jan 23, 2016
Never Knew he was a Lawyer...:......

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Drags Buhari To Court! by aboabai(m): 3:29pm On Jan 23, 2016
I have been thinking about Rule of Law, Democracy, Due process and etc. I believed so many people would have thought about them the same way I did.

Anyway the question that actually and usually comes to my mind is this; where rule of law failed, what do we resort to? I want your opinion on this issue. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Drags Buhari To Court! by Fawklicant: 3:29pm On Jan 23, 2016
mulattoclaro:
Hahahhaa. Igbo people are very funny. Even this failed actor still wants to talk. PMB has really changed. Imagine if it was when he was a head of state, this Kenneth Okonkwo would have been thoroughly flogged.

The so called failed actor is ome of the pioneers of the multibillion Naira Nollywood industry you know today. In fact he is the first face of nollywood, the very first nollywood actor to attain stardom. But you wouldnt know that because you were not yet born then or maybe you hadnt come in contact with the concept of a television then.

If the headline read 'Bala Musa takes PMB to court' many people commenting here would just zip it and keep their cool, but because they saw an Igbo man's name, their erections are full. Miserable lots.

4 Likes

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Drags Buhari To Court! by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jan 23, 2016
ritababe:

See who dey hate person, you resemble stew. Banga rice pikin.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

COVID-19: Governors Fume As Interstate Travel Ban Collapses / Nigerien Arm Supplier To Bandits Beaten To Death And Dumped In A Sokoto River / Nigeria At 60 Logo Was Not Plagiarised - Designers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.