Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,522 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Kenneth Okonkwo Drags Buhari To Court! - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenneth Okonkwo Drags Buhari To Court! (48922 Views)

Biafra: Kanu Drags Buhari To ECOWAS Court / Breaking News: Biafra IPOB Drags Buhari/nigeria To International Criminal Court / Ifeanyichukwu Okonkwo Drags Buhari To Court Over Appointment Of Customs’ Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Drags Buhari To Court! by innoxblaze(m): 5:24pm On Jan 23, 2016
mulattoclaro:
Hahahhaa. Igbo people are very funny. Even this failed actor still wants to talk. PMB has really changed. Imagine if it was when he was a head of state, this Kenneth Okonkwo would have been thoroughly flogged.
people like you doesn't promote democracy, positive criticism is not an offence get that straight into your skull
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Drags Buhari To Court! by MWTH(m): 5:27pm On Jan 23, 2016
EggovinMma:
grin grin

Is this a joke or what? !!!
Kenneth okonkwo ke? That guy wey him mouth big like 911? I can fit perfectly well, a mm my grandmother's life properties into his mouth!

When will you grow up to start making sense when you tal
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Drags Buhari To Court! by MWTH(m): 5:28pm On Jan 23, 2016
IyaIode:
Oloshi, i think judges should start punishing lawyer for wasting coury processes.

You've also lost your courtesy for the rule of Law? Haba
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Drags Buhari To Court! by toprealman: 5:30pm On Jan 23, 2016
talktonase:
Very true though grin
cossy, etcetera, Anita Joseph, Halima, Kim Kardarshan....them plenty.
Clearly, Andy is positioning for 2019....hustling is allowed.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Drags Buhari To Court! by MrWhaley: 5:34pm On Jan 23, 2016
EggovinMma:
grin grin

Is this a joke or what? !!!
Kenneth okonkwo ke? That guy wey him mouth big ] like 911? I can fit perfectly well, a mm my grandmother's life properties into his mouth!
Aunty,try and be funny now...it's not that hard. undecided
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Drags Buhari To Court! by talktonase(m): 5:37pm On Jan 23, 2016
toprealman:
cossy, etcetera, Anita Joseph, Halima, Kim Kardarshan....them plenty.
Clearly, Andy is positioning for 2019....hustling is allowed.
make I do make them call me to bar so I can start making legitimate noise... grin
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Drags Buhari To Court! by mcgaius: 5:44pm On Jan 23, 2016
demo4ril97:
This guy must be thought a lesson, what a useless creative biafran.

No body in your entire lineage is fit to untie the shoes of Kenneth okonkwo
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Drags Buhari To Court! by tsdarkside(m): 5:46pm On Jan 23, 2016
chaii..alot of people want to drag buhari to court...buhari must be doing something right afterall.....
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Drags Buhari To Court! by Omeny: 5:48pm On Jan 23, 2016
ritababe:
Lol i hate this man because of his mouth grin but i love his movies

That mouth you profess to hate will suck your ass out if he ask you out!
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Drags Buhari To Court! by mcgaius: 5:53pm On Jan 23, 2016
mulattoclaro:
Hahahhaa. Igbo people are very funny. Even this failed actor still wants to talk. PMB has really changed. Imagine if it was when he was a head of state, this Kenneth Okonkwo would have been thoroughly flogged.

Kenneth filed a suit as a citizen of federal Republic of Nigeria.The article I read neither has igbo nor biafra mentioned in it but hateful yellow bar like you will always want be who you are.This hate about Igbo people is a generational course inflicted on your people the devil. FYI information, PMB is not God but human so don't trust in him or you get disappointed . governance is by brain not by force.Receive some sense bro.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Drags Buhari To Court! by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jan 23, 2016
mulattoclaro:
hahahaha. **** What achievement are you talking about? I'm a Bsc degree holder in Business Administration from the University of Lethridge, Alberta, Canada and a Msc degree holder from the University of Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada. I work in an Oil Company here in Nigeria. I have a house in Canada and two houses here in nigeria and married to a Brazilian woman. So tell me what is it that makes me unachieved?
Education, houses, a wife and you think yourself an overachiever? Lol. Typical black man, well done o.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Drags Buhari To Court! by toprealman: 6:24pm On Jan 23, 2016
talktonase:
make I do make them call me to bar so I can start making legitimate noise... grin
You don't have to wait till then. Write articles.... very controversial ones. Counter Ben Maurce Bruce on Twitter REGULARLY, use a friend's phone and chat about any ridiculous issue that bothers on sex, ritual, drugs, sexuality...etc.
omo by February, you will be more popular that olamide, Vic o and myself put together.
PR na free of charge.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Drags Buhari To Court! by benpuzzy(m): 6:55pm On Jan 23, 2016
Wao atlast, lalastica and co, una do well ooooooooo
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Drags Buhari To Court! by Stanbeto: 7:04pm On Jan 23, 2016
He may be Right
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Drags Buhari To Court! by noblegrex: 7:09pm On Jan 23, 2016
IyaIode:
Oloshi, i think judges should start punishing lawyer for wasting coury processes.
the eeiya lode has 'spokan'
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Drags Buhari To Court! by prestigediva1: 7:17pm On Jan 23, 2016
Chip popularity....
Oleku93:
True talk sha...
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Drags Buhari To Court! by Akaujaa(m): 7:23pm On Jan 23, 2016
I'm so disappointed to hear this from Kenneth Okonkwo who claims to be a lawyer. With this, I doubt if he is actually a lawyer. Does he actually know that by virtue of the constitution he quotes, Abuja is known as the Federal Capital territory which by implications posit that it does not belong to any particular group of persons but Nigerians in general? Abuja is not a state like the other 36 states, hence, the reason it does not have a governor but an administrator who is also refered to as a minister. So what exactly is this man talking about or is he trying to advertise his legal "expertise?"
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Drags Buhari To Court! by BABANGBALI: 7:35pm On Jan 23, 2016
talktonase:
Attention seeker!
no mind am,the one wey him get for nollywood never do am,na baba he want take shine
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Drags Buhari To Court! by Happiness87(f): 8:47pm On Jan 23, 2016
ritababe:
Lol i hate this man because of his mouth grin but i love his movies
hehehe If that lips touch your kittycatti, hehehe you go believe
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Drags Buhari To Court! by mindtricks: 8:54pm On Jan 23, 2016
excellencyabia1:
Wish he win it. Besides our saint president is a law breaker so even if he is compiled, he might still not do it

Hmm!
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Drags Buhari To Court! by mindtricks: 8:57pm On Jan 23, 2016
Akaujaa:
I'm so disappointed to hear this from Kenneth Okonkwo who claims to be a lawyer. With this, I doubt if he is actually a lawyer. Does he actually know that by virtue of the constitution he quotes, Abuja is known as the Federal Capital territory which by implications posit that it does not belong to any particular group of persons but Nigerians in general? Abuja is not a state like the other 36 states, hence, the reason it does not have a governor but an administrator who is also refered to as a minister. So what exactly is this man talking about or is he trying to advertise his legal "expertise?"

How would you see this if you were an Abuja indigene? Sense of belonging at least.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Drags Buhari To Court! by oluwasegun007(m): 9:19pm On Jan 23, 2016
who's dizz
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Drags Buhari To Court! by billionsam(m): 9:26pm On Jan 23, 2016
modath:

Movies nor dey jawo mo ni .. & when did he get appointed as spokesperson of Gbagyi people?

OP, source?

Sis on how you take know the tribe wella, U frm there? I once lived in Kagini sha
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Drags Buhari To Court! by modath(f): 10:00pm On Jan 23, 2016
billionsam:

Sis on how you take know the tribe wella, U frm there? I once lived in Kagini sha

I live in Abuja, been here since dem military boys dem days so I've met a couple of them & been warned their tribe is not spelt as Gwari but Gbagyi .. cheesy grin
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Drags Buhari To Court! by Akaujaa(m): 10:03pm On Jan 23, 2016
mindtricks:

How would you see this if you were an Abuja indigene? Sense of belonging at least.
The original natives of Abuja are well represented in government. Their sons and daughters are part of government by means of appointments and representations at the National Assembly. As for Abuja itself, the law does not particularly opine that it must be administered by a native of Abuja. However, someone from Abuja could still be the minister but by chance and not by right.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Drags Buhari To Court! by Excuzeme: 10:53pm On Jan 23, 2016
talktonase:
Attention seeker!

I did not come here to check the name but then, l know where the attention seeker will come from.

Na their way of life.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Drags Buhari To Court! by graychuks(m): 11:10pm On Jan 23, 2016
Nigga shot the f**K up... You should learn to talk like a learned person... You said he has not achieved anything.. On what rational bases do you rest that fact..... University of Letridge my foot... Didn't they teach you over there how to use Ur sense... Mtcheeww
mulattoclaro:
hahahaha. **** What achievement are you talking about? I'm a Bsc degree holder in Business Administration from the University of Lethridge, Alberta, Canada and a Msc degree holder from the University of Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada. I work in an Oil Company here in Nigeria. I have a house in Canada and two houses here in nigeria and married to a Brazilian woman. So tell me what is it that makes me unachieved?
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Drags Buhari To Court! by uhiochris1(m): 11:52pm On Jan 23, 2016
One Man Army... So na only you waka come no problem continue.
Best Regards, Chris.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Drags Buhari To Court! by uhiochris1(m): 12:05am On Jan 24, 2016
mulattoclaro:

My brother you need to be probed!!!
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Drags Buhari To Court! by DavidEsq(m): 6:51am On Jan 24, 2016
From the newness of his wig, this dude rarely engages in the practice of law
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Drags Buhari To Court! by DavidEsq(m): 6:55am On Jan 24, 2016
modath:

I live in Abuja, been here since dem military boys dem days so I've met a couple of them & been warned their tribe is not spelt as Gwari but Gbagyi .. cheesy grin
There is Gwari as well as Gbagy. Abaji area council chairman is Gbagy while Gwagwalada area council chairman is Gwari. Sen Philip Aduda is Gwari.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Drags Buhari To Court! by DavidEsq(m): 6:57am On Jan 24, 2016
mindtricks:

For Pete sake can't u just learn, the guy is stating a constitutional fact.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Getting A Gun Is Like Buying Bread, Says Daudawa, ‘repentant’ Bandit (pic) / Olisa Metuh Gets A Hug From His Wife (photo) / Lekki Shooting: Victim, Eyewitness Relive Ordeal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.