Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

Kenneth Okonkwo Drags Buhari To Court! - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenneth Okonkwo Drags Buhari To Court! (48931 Views)

Biafra: Kanu Drags Buhari To ECOWAS Court / Breaking News: Biafra IPOB Drags Buhari/nigeria To International Criminal Court / Ifeanyichukwu Okonkwo Drags Buhari To Court Over Appointment Of Customs’ Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Drags Buhari To Court! by ElFenomeno1: 6:57am On Jan 24, 2016
IyaIode:
Oloshi, i think judges should start punishing lawyer for wasting coury processes.

Thank you!
Oloshi elenu gigun by spaghetti production line
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Drags Buhari To Court! by modath(f): 7:02am On Jan 24, 2016
DavidEsq:

There is Gwari as well as Gbagy. Abaji area council chairman is Gbagy while Gwagwalada area council chairman is Gwari. Sen Philip Aduda is Gwari.

Kindly educate me, which one is Abuja folks that use their neck to bear burden? (Caveat, it is not intended to sub or denigrate, it's the only way i can describe them)
Thx..
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Drags Buhari To Court! by xismo(m): 8:19am On Jan 24, 2016
When is the movie coming out?
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Drags Buhari To Court! by Decapo: 11:46am On Jan 24, 2016
Happiness87:
hehehe If that lips touch your kittycatti, hehehe you go believe
Evuls
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Drags Buhari To Court! by Happiness87(f): 6:01pm On Jan 24, 2016
Decapo:
Evuls
hehehe, na advice i give her oooo
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Drags Buhari To Court! by Martins24: 10:05pm On Jan 24, 2016
you know the truth is beater no one want to believe or say the truth buhari is .not a right leader for Nigeria he is killing us,all he does is to travel out for meetings without no Christian along with him my question is what is buhari up to
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Drags Buhari To Court! by DavidEsq(m): 8:45am On Jan 27, 2016
modath:

Kindly educate me, which one is Abuja folks that use their neck to bear burden? (Caveat, it is not intended to sub or denigrate, it's the only way i can describe them)
Thx..
Sori for the late reply dear, I don't know how to get notifications from nairaland at all. OK
back to the gist; let me goan hansk my neighbours; his grandmother always carries tinz in that manner.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Drags Buhari To Court! by Nobody: 8:24pm On Feb 11, 2016
ElFenomeno1:

Thank you! Oloshi elenu gigun by spaghetti production line
Haa eminkan tan
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Drags Buhari To Court! by ElFenomeno1: 7:02am On Feb 12, 2016
IyaIode:

Haa eminkan tan
Not you. I was referring to Ken Okonkwo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BBC: Nigerians Upset Over First Lady's Flashy Watch / EZUGWU MRAP: Nigerian-Made Mine Resistant Ambush Protected Vehicle By Army / FG Takes 40 Ekweremadu’s Properties, Secures Interim Forfeiture Order

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.