Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,312 members, 7,836,353 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

Kenneth Okonkwo Drags Buhari To Court! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenneth Okonkwo Drags Buhari To Court! (48948 Views)

Biafra: Kanu Drags Buhari To ECOWAS Court / Breaking News: Biafra IPOB Drags Buhari/nigeria To International Criminal Court / Ifeanyichukwu Okonkwo Drags Buhari To Court Over Appointment Of Customs’ Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Drags Buhari To Court! by banmee(m): 3:33pm On Jan 23, 2016
lonelydora:
This story can't be true because Kenneth's immediate younger brother is one of the presidential guard team. His brother is also a military lawyer.

All these bloggers sef.

So, because kenneth's brother is part of the presidential guard and also a lawyer, Kenneth cannot sue the presidency. Slavery no good i swear.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Drags Buhari To Court! by ruffcoin99(m): 3:34pm On Jan 23, 2016
they all want to be on the headlines, no be only drag, na shift.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Drags Buhari To Court! by talktonase(m): 3:36pm On Jan 23, 2016
StepTwo:
but seriously, the Gbagis are not happy about d appointments, complaints at every corner.

at least special duties if not fct should ave bin theirs.

ritababe, how far now, when we goin on vacation, i love you.
The federal capital territory is no mans land,a person from any tribe in Nigeria can contest election in any area council,senatorial or house of rep office simple because the moment the it was declared FCT the indigenes lost their cultural heritage and identity even though they were largely compensated.And so,all this clamour for indigene recognition in the law courts will only waste the time of the court and amount to an academic exercise.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Drags Buhari To Court! by lonelydora: 3:42pm On Jan 23, 2016
banmee:

So, because kenneth's brother is part of the presidential guard and also a lawyer, Kenneth cannot sue the presidency. Slavery no good i swear.

It's not slavery but Kenneth can't sue Buhari. His family is aligned more with APC. No more questions.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Drags Buhari To Court! by ezera(m): 3:47pm On Jan 23, 2016
allanphash7:
Who is he and where is he from
From your Local Government!!!
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Drags Buhari To Court! by banmee(m): 3:50pm On Jan 23, 2016
lonelydora:

It's not slavery but Kenneth can't sue Buhari. His family is aligned more with APC. No more questions.
Slave mentality na bastard.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Drags Buhari To Court! by ritababe(f): 3:53pm On Jan 23, 2016
wristbangle:

I used to but not anymore. Hate 9ja films with passion dear angry
lol i prefer american film and football
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Drags Buhari To Court! by ritababe(f): 3:54pm On Jan 23, 2016
StepTwo:
but seriously, the Gbagis are not happy about d appointments, complaints at every corner.

at least special duties if not fct should ave bin theirs.

ritababe, how far now, when we goin on vacation, i love you.

anytime you want dear
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Drags Buhari To Court! by ritababe(f): 3:55pm On Jan 23, 2016
ba7man:
I'm always staring at that jaw of his.

Very good for cracking palm kernel nuts. grin
lol

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Drags Buhari To Court! by MrSegunAdewole: 3:58pm On Jan 23, 2016
[s]
modath:

Movies nor dey jawo mo ni .. & when did he get appointed as spokesperson of Gbagyi people?

OP, source?

[/s]

ekaro oo
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Drags Buhari To Court! by MrSegunAdewole: 4:00pm On Jan 23, 2016
[s]
mulattoclaro:
Hahahhaa. Igbo people are very funny. Even this failed actor still wants to talk. PMB has really changed. Imagine if it was when he was a head of state, this Kenneth Okonkwo would have been thoroughly flogged.
[/s]
Rubbish post

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Drags Buhari To Court! by manu1: 4:03pm On Jan 23, 2016
Idiot in wig and gown looking for cheap publicity.
How many indigenes of his own community has he ever fought for their interest?
Half baked lawyer who had no acting talent and because he can no longer get movie roles, hunger and opportunism has
Led him to this stupidity.
Igbo people are so predictable. Always ready to dance to another tribes music while disdaining their own.
They only remember their igboness when they are in trouble and want to use it as excuse or defense.
Kenneth Okonkwo is a monkey in the circus.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Drags Buhari To Court! by StepTwo: 4:06pm On Jan 23, 2016
talktonase:
The federal capital territory is no mans land,a person from any tribe in Nigeria can contest election in any area council,senatorial or house of rep office simple because the moment the it was declared FCT the indigenes lost their cultural heritage and identity even though they were largely compensated.And so,all this clamour for indigene recognition in the law courts will only waste the time of the court and amount to an academic exercise.

yea, i understand that very well, that shouldnt mean they should be completely left out though.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Drags Buhari To Court! by StepTwo: 4:09pm On Jan 23, 2016
ritababe:

anytime you want dear
okay, that'll be 28 january den, same day i fell in love with u last year
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Drags Buhari To Court! by Tonycart: 4:16pm On Jan 23, 2016
Pls when this guy releases this movie let me know
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Drags Buhari To Court! by Eronmosele(m): 4:25pm On Jan 23, 2016
mulattoclaro:
Hahahhaa. Igbo people are very funny. Even this failed actor still wants to talk. PMB has really changed. Imagine if it was when he was a head of state, this Kenneth Okonkwo would have been thoroughly flogged.
Meanwhile you have dodged the issue. Igbo people are funny? Seriously? That's what you can come up with? Failed actor? If you want to be taken seriously, next time make a little effort to engage your intelect, I sincerely believe you are smarter than this.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Drags Buhari To Court! by gigabyte13: 4:28pm On Jan 23, 2016
This regional wailers funny ooooo. But this one make sense though, atleast, he is not going there to defend thieves,unlike what others are known for.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Drags Buhari To Court! by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jan 23, 2016
talktonase:
Attention seeker!

Your brain is of the size of a cockroach's brain, even birds think better than u do.
How can the country be relegating the actual owners of the fct to the background and people like you do not feel for them and yet you attack the person that thought it wise to fight for them because he is Igbo.

As long as I am concerned, we have 37 states in this country. They are entitled to a minister because there is a ministry of fct being headed by another person. Otherwise, they should be allowed to elect their own governor and take their destinies in their own hands.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Drags Buhari To Court! by ritababe(f): 4:35pm On Jan 23, 2016
StepTwo:

okay, that'll be 28 january den, same day i fell in love with u last year

falling in love when you have not register
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Drags Buhari To Court! by Mutuwa(m): 4:44pm On Jan 23, 2016
Fawklicant:

Front row

Thanks man..noted. smiley
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Drags Buhari To Court! by doctorpromise(m): 4:45pm On Jan 23, 2016
mulattoclaro:
failed actorwhat did you smoke please??
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Drags Buhari To Court! by StepTwo: 4:50pm On Jan 23, 2016
ritababe:

falling in love when you have not register
u knw when its real now, u dont need d form, @first sight is always a norm
believe me, dis one is strong, u should get ready for it.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Drags Buhari To Court! by Nicepoker(m): 4:50pm On Jan 23, 2016
EggovinMma:
grin grin

Is this a joke or what? !!!
Kenneth okonkwo ke? That guy wey him mouth big like 911? I can fit perfectly well, a mm my grandmother's life properties into his mouth!
and u thought u made sense.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Drags Buhari To Court! by ritababe(f): 4:54pm On Jan 23, 2016
StepTwo:

u knw when its real now, u dont need d form, @first sight is always a norm
believe me, dis one is strong, u should get ready for it.
i hope u are bank
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Drags Buhari To Court! by talktonase(m): 5:06pm On Jan 23, 2016
udordike:

Your brain is of the size of a cockroach's brain, even birds think better than u do.
How can the country be relegating the actual owners of the fct to the background and people like you do not feel for them and yet you attack the person that thought it wise to fight for them because he is Igbo.

As long as I am concerned, we have 37 states in this country. They are entitled to a minister because there is a ministry of fct being headed by another person. Otherwise, they should be allowed to elect their own governor and take their destinies in their own hands.
The federal capital territory is no mans land,a person from any tribe in Nigeria can contest election in any area council,senatorial or house of rep office simple because the moment it was declared FCT the indigenes lost their cultural heritage and identity even though they were largely compensated.And so,all this clamour for indigene recognition in the law courts will only waste the time of the court and amount to an academic exercise.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Drags Buhari To Court! by StepTwo: 5:10pm On Jan 23, 2016
ritababe:

i hope u are bank
u may be surprized am more.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Drags Buhari To Court! by murphyibiam15(m): 5:10pm On Jan 23, 2016
nasiest:
As if he actually means it
exactly my thoughts...
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Drags Buhari To Court! by murphyibiam15(m): 5:11pm On Jan 23, 2016
allanphash7:
Who is he and where is he from
he's a bia.fran
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Drags Buhari To Court! by toprealman: 5:15pm On Jan 23, 2016
talktonase:
Attention seeker!
My dear, you have to make noise for you to be relevant in naija. Check out Dino, FFK, keyamo, tompolo, olamide, Linda....they all have one thing in common...attention seekers!
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Drags Buhari To Court! by ritababe(f): 5:20pm On Jan 23, 2016
StepTwo:

u may be surprized am more.
i hope so
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Drags Buhari To Court! by toprealman: 5:21pm On Jan 23, 2016
talktonase:
Attention seeker!
My dear, you have to make noise for you to be relevant in naija. Check out Dino, FFK, keyamo, tompolo, olamide, Linda and the "legendary" cossy all have one thing in common...attention seekers!
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Drags Buhari To Court! by talktonase(m): 5:21pm On Jan 23, 2016
toprealman:
My dear, you have to make noise for you to be relevant in naija. Check out Dino, FFK, keyamo, tompolo, olamide, Linda....they all have one thing in common...attention seekers!
Very true though grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerien Arm Supplier To Bandits Beaten To Death And Dumped In A Sokoto River / COVID-19: Governors Fume As Interstate Travel Ban Collapses / Nigeria At 60 Logo Was Not Plagiarised - Designers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.