Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,191 members, 7,811,489 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:57 PM

Would You Sleep With Your Sibling To Save Humanity? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Would You Sleep With Your Sibling To Save Humanity? (756 Views)

13 Things That Are Just Too Real For Anyone Who Shared A Room With Their Sibling / Video - The Race To Save Humanity / Two Electrocuted Trying To Save Others (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Sleep With Your Sibling To Save Humanity? by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jan 23, 2016
Good evening Mates, a serious question just cross my mind....

If you and your sibling (of opposite sex) were the only humans left on Earth, would you reproduce to save humanity? Would this be morally wrong?

Would the incestuous offspring be able to continue life? Considering the high chances of genetic deformities in future humans, should the two people still try? How would this influence their personal morals? Or are man-made morals not relevant in this context at all?

I need answers please.

Cc Lalasticlala Ishilove smiley
Re: Would You Sleep With Your Sibling To Save Humanity? by Cholls(m): 4:42pm On Jan 23, 2016
my brother No! and come to think of it......it is not possible.
Re: Would You Sleep With Your Sibling To Save Humanity? by dollyjoy(f): 4:44pm On Jan 23, 2016
Freemanan:
Good evening Mates, a serious question just cross my mind....

If you and your sibling (of opposite sex) were the only humans left on Earth, would you reproduce to save humanity? Would this be morally wrong?

Would the incestuous offspring be able to continue life? Considering the high chances of genetic deformities in future humans, should the two people still try? How would this influence their personal morals? Or are man-made morals not relevant in this context at all?

Cc Lalasticlala Ishilove smiley

since it cant happen,no point answering.
Re: Would You Sleep With Your Sibling To Save Humanity? by dammyblaq(m): 4:47pm On Jan 23, 2016
Even if you're at the zenith of being h**ny, it is morally wrong, because anything you do at that moment is going to be a hit back to back against you with nemesis catching up with you..
Re: Would You Sleep With Your Sibling To Save Humanity? by Omotayor123(f): 5:02pm On Jan 23, 2016
It happens in the beginning of the world.. If not, You and I won't be here smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Would You Sleep With Your Sibling To Save Humanity? by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jan 23, 2016
dollyjoy:

since it cant happen,no point answering.

Whatever happens to imagination... undecided
Re: Would You Sleep With Your Sibling To Save Humanity? by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jan 23, 2016
dammyblaq:
Even if you're at the zenith of being h**ny, it is morally wrong, because anything you do at that moment is going to be a hit back to back against you with nemesis catching up with you..

I am lost sir
Re: Would You Sleep With Your Sibling To Save Humanity? by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jan 23, 2016
Omotayor123:
It happens in the beginning of the world.. If not, You and I won't be here smiley

Her answer is yes...
grin
Re: Would You Sleep With Your Sibling To Save Humanity? by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jan 23, 2016
Cholls:
my brother No! and come to think of it......it is not possible.

sad...
Fun killers
Re: Would You Sleep With Your Sibling To Save Humanity? by Impulse80(m): 3:55pm On Jan 24, 2016
Freemanan:

sad...
Fun killers
You have sociopathic tendencies Bro
Re: Would You Sleep With Your Sibling To Save Humanity? by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jan 24, 2016
Isn't this a sort of Kantian vs Unitarian qwestion Ahh...........

Well, moi thinks my actions cannot be predicted..... It's either my sister or the whole frigging world for Bleep sake.
Re: Would You Sleep With Your Sibling To Save Humanity? by Nobody: 8:33am On Jan 25, 2016
SirWere:
Isn't this a sort of Kantian vs Unitarian qwestion Ahh...........

Well, moi thinks my actions cannot be predicted..... It's either my sister or the whole frigging world for Bleep sake.

grin
Re: Would You Sleep With Your Sibling To Save Humanity? by cabjoy(m): 9:58am On Jan 25, 2016
Quit possible

Remb that Lot in the bible has no male child, his daughters drunk him and slept with him

(1) (Reply)

. / Women Of This Days Can Be Aggressive / Sir Edet Amana Opposes The Extension Of East-west Road Through Oron Beach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.