Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,381 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

A 15 Year Old Boy Caught Having Sex With A Sheep. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A 15 Year Old Boy Caught Having Sex With A Sheep. (1537 Views)

Zimbabwean Woman Was Caught Having Sex With Her Husband's Father (photos) / 19-Year-Old Boy Marries 15-Year-Old Girl In Northern Part Of Nigeria. Photos / How A 15-Year-Old Girl Humbled Me On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A 15 Year Old Boy Caught Having Sex With A Sheep. by Amiloaded: 4:45pm On Jan 23, 2016
A 15 year old Miracle Oluebube Nweke, local of  Eziagu, Enugu state, was caught on Monday, Jan 18  having sex with a Sheep. A companion who got him in the demonstration raised an alert prompting his capture by a vigilante bunch.

Miracle said he realized that it was not ordinary but rather that he couldn't help himself and that at whatever time he had the desire, an abnormal voice would lead him to where he would get a sheep which he would free and drag to an uncompleted building to have intercourse with it.

By

"It gives me incredible delight at whatever point I engage in sexual relations with a sheep, I have never had intercourse with human being  in my life aside from sheep, I haven't attempted some other creature to know the distinction, my involvement with sheep is sweet".

He clarified that on sighting any sheep, he would connect with, in the first place, in sexual fixa­tion generally called zoophil­ia before graduating to assaulting it generally called savagery or homosexuality.

"At whatever point I get any sheep of my decision, I unfasten it from the spot where the proprietor has abandoned it and take the sheep to an isolates uncompleted building and engage in sexual relations with it".

"I don't do whatever else with the sheep than that. I nor­mally ensure that nobody is around watching while doing it since I realize that the own­ers of the sheep may not care for it.

He however reprimanded underhanded soul for being in charge of his sexual evil

"There is a soul that ordinarily instructs me to go and search for sheep and at whatever point I hear the com­manding voice of the soul, it gets to be powerful for me to take away my eyes from sheep. I will be so eager and befuddled until after I have car­ried out the guideline of the inconspicuous soul.

Whenever inquired as to whether he lament his activities after now that he has been gotten in the demonstration, he answered in the certifiable yet that he couldn't say completely that he would not do it once more. He likewise clarified what he has been experiencing subsequent to the episode:

"The last time, our landla­dy blamed me for taking her cash when she quite bolted her entryways and windows. How would I be able to have en­tered her home? Yet, I know she was simply attempting to launch my guardians after the news got to her that I usu­ally lay down with sheep which she considered abominable.

"I don't take and I don't attack chil­dren. I am not a criminal," he said

Mr Uche, the own­er of the sheep told the vigilante agents that he would not run home with the sheep again, he demanded that the young person who contaminated his sheep must purchase it. He also argued that it would be deluding for an­yone to feel that the sheep is still typical after its experience with Miracle.

"The best thing is to offer this sheep and its little infant to Mir­acle so he can do whatever he needs with it. I can't take them home again after their ex­perience in his grasp.

"I might be misdirecting my­self on the off chance that I trust my sheep is still typical. On the off chance that I take them home and they begin gnawing individuals, what might I do?"

"Once more, if the sheep later brings forth a half man and half creature, what do you need me to tell the world?" Uche questioned

The vigilante agent, Okeke, when solicited on what gets to be from the captured kid, said that he would be discharged to his guardians after they have made satisfactory installment for the sheep that was assaulted by their child, taking note of that the 15-year old kid would not be given over to the police.

"You will concur with me this is not a criminal case and I don't think it is important to begin squandering our time and that of the police by taking this kid to the station.

"We will discharge him to his guardians with the goal that they can go and discover profound answers for his issues. This is even more a profound case than security matter"' he clarified.

Wonder is a school dropout and the first of seven offspring of his parents. His father is a broker while his mom offers banana and groundnut around.

Source: http://www.amiloaded.com/2016/01/shocking-15-year-old-boy-caught.html?m=0

Cc: Lalasticlala

Re: A 15 Year Old Boy Caught Having Sex With A Sheep. by dollyjoy(f): 4:47pm On Jan 23, 2016
This is what happen when parent give birth to kids without proper care and planning for them.
Re: A 15 Year Old Boy Caught Having Sex With A Sheep. by falconey(m): 4:48pm On Jan 23, 2016
grin

I don't think raping a sheep is an offence , someone should open the constitution.
Re: A 15 Year Old Boy Caught Having Sex With A Sheep. by misspicy(f): 4:49pm On Jan 23, 2016
shocked
Re: A 15 Year Old Boy Caught Having Sex With A Sheep. by dollyjoy(f): 4:52pm On Jan 23, 2016
falconey:
grin

I don't think raping a sheep is an offence , someone should open the constitution.
definetly an offence.it's morally wrong.
Re: A 15 Year Old Boy Caught Having Sex With A Sheep. by bqlekan(m): 4:57pm On Jan 23, 2016
Haha haha... aiye re o
Re: A 15 Year Old Boy Caught Having Sex With A Sheep. by falconey(m): 5:02pm On Jan 23, 2016
dollyjoy:
definetly an offence.it's morally wrong.

Yeah the boy hormones are beyond his control.

I remember those years, we no dey pursue sheep na human being.
Re: A 15 Year Old Boy Caught Having Sex With A Sheep. by TrapLORD(m): 5:07pm On Jan 23, 2016
I know one sex starved teen on NL who forks goats and come here to claim he forks brazilian models and has "PHOTOES" to prove it grin
Re: A 15 Year Old Boy Caught Having Sex With A Sheep. by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jan 23, 2016
TrapLORD:
I know one sex starved teen on NL who forks goats and come here to claim he forks brazilian models and has "PHOTOES" to prove it grin
sounds like MrRooster to me grin
Re: A 15 Year Old Boy Caught Having Sex With A Sheep. by TrapLORD(m): 5:19pm On Jan 23, 2016
Obioraaa:
sounds like MrRooster to me grin

Nope! Its a teenage iidiot who's irredeemably stvpid!

Inshort just local search "PHOTOES", you'll find the dingbat grin
Re: A 15 Year Old Boy Caught Having Sex With A Sheep. by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jan 23, 2016
TrapLORD:

Nope! Its a teenage iidiot who's irredeemably stvpid!

Inshort just local search "PHOTOES", you'll find the dingbat grin
grin that guy na your sworn enemy
Re: A 15 Year Old Boy Caught Having Sex With A Sheep. by TrapLORD(m): 5:38pm On Jan 23, 2016
Obioraaa:
grin that guy na your sworn enemy

Nah... M just having fun with him grin
Re: A 15 Year Old Boy Caught Having Sex With A Sheep. by cruzita(f): 5:47pm On Jan 23, 2016
this is what happens when u eat a lot of sheep meat when pregnant

(1) (Reply)

I Stopped Coming To His Church My Father Said Am Now A Cultist / Romantic Nude Painting Journey - Moscolexy / 16 Types Of People You’ll Meet Before You Finally Find “the One”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.