Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,887 members, 7,817,613 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

16 Types Of People You’ll Meet Before You Finally Find “the One” - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 16 Types Of People You’ll Meet Before You Finally Find “the One” (1536 Views)

How I Finally Find The Key For Easy Access / 10 Things You Learn When You Finally Find Your Forever Person / I Finally Find My Contestant In the Miss Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

16 Types Of People You’ll Meet Before You Finally Find “the One” by christopheru(m): 9:35pm On May 25, 2016
1. The person who would want to tie the knot, like RIGHT NOW.
And you are like “Damn, I’m just getting started.“. Mostly common amongst the Female.

2. The person who would stalk you on social media, and sends anonymous messages like all the time. Common with the guys. But girls can do this too

3. The person who would rock your world like there’s no tomorrow.
But unfortunately, couldn’t rock anything else besides the bed

4. And there comes the person that would come and screw it all up.

5. The person whose jealous meter will be at an all-time high – 24/7.
I flattered but …

6. The person who would prove to you that you definitely deserve better.
Thanks for the insight.

7. The person your parents will hate.
In the end, your parents will serve you the humble pie.

8. And the person your parents will love.
Sorry, mom & dad, we are no more.

9. The person who would be older but fall short on the wise meter.
Yeah, not sure if they knew too much or too little.

10. The person who would try to change you.

11. The person who would leave you with trust issues.

12. The person you would never forget.

13. The person who would be the epitome of the word – ASSHOLE.

14. The person who was just not going to work out from the jump.
You saw the signs but still went along anyway.

15. The person who could have been “THE ONE”, but missed by this ” ” much.
But life just happens.

16. After all the up's and downs finally THE ONE came along.

If you truly passed through this 16 steps, my bro and sis you have gone far. cheesy cheesy
Re: 16 Types Of People You’ll Meet Before You Finally Find “the One” by vicstar(m): 9:38pm On May 25, 2016
lalasticlacla pick up!! cry

Re: 16 Types Of People You’ll Meet Before You Finally Find “the One” by Nobody: 9:39pm On May 25, 2016
lol cheesy but criously, all of dem shocked shocked. I doubt it

erm erm, I yaaf met 4 of dem sha cry. Aa guy have all the qualities in him cheesy. Just too jealous

1 Like

Re: 16 Types Of People You’ll Meet Before You Finally Find “the One” by YorubaWoman: 9:43pm On May 25, 2016
smiley

Hanma kwagh

It's ending well smiley
Re: 16 Types Of People You’ll Meet Before You Finally Find “the One” by Omotayor123(f): 9:56pm On May 25, 2016
That number 1 cheesy grin
Which level I dey sef
Re: 16 Types Of People You’ll Meet Before You Finally Find “the One” by captianfreeman(m): 10:00pm On May 25, 2016
E fit be true.
Re: 16 Types Of People You’ll Meet Before You Finally Find “the One” by Smellymouth: 10:00pm On May 25, 2016
grin cheesy grin
Re: 16 Types Of People You’ll Meet Before You Finally Find “the One” by Smellymouth: 10:00pm On May 25, 2016
Funny dude
Re: 16 Types Of People You’ll Meet Before You Finally Find “the One” by christopheru(m): 10:21pm On May 25, 2016
Smellymouth:
grin cheesy grin
I SIGHT YOU grin
Re: 16 Types Of People You’ll Meet Before You Finally Find “the One” by olamilekan360(m): 10:40pm On May 25, 2016
you nailed it bro
Re: 16 Types Of People You’ll Meet Before You Finally Find “the One” by naijaboiy: 10:48pm On May 25, 2016
Some meet "the one" at the get go and get married.

1 Like

Re: 16 Types Of People You’ll Meet Before You Finally Find “the One” by Pennah(m): 11:26pm On May 25, 2016
abeg make I wait fr fp here
Re: 16 Types Of People You’ll Meet Before You Finally Find “the One” by Swissheart(f): 11:42pm On May 25, 2016
Absolutely True!
Re: 16 Types Of People You’ll Meet Before You Finally Find “the One” by Arian11(m): 12:55am On May 26, 2016
I'll be back
Re: 16 Types Of People You’ll Meet Before You Finally Find “the One” by dauntless15(m): 1:56am On May 26, 2016
hmm maybe i live on mars, i met girls and they are just girls, btw how can you meet all those people in your lifetime and not get old before getting married, maybe you finally get married at 60
Re: 16 Types Of People You’ll Meet Before You Finally Find “the One” by AyamConfidence(m): 6:40am On May 26, 2016
make I reverse back and park well
Re: 16 Types Of People You’ll Meet Before You Finally Find “the One” by Nobody: 7:29am On May 26, 2016
You meet all these 16 peeps and you're not married

This is...

1 Share

Re: 16 Types Of People You’ll Meet Before You Finally Find “the One” by Michellla(f): 8:05am On May 26, 2016
some meet the "one" and still end up divorcing
Re: 16 Types Of People You’ll Meet Before You Finally Find “the One” by cr7lomo: 9:13am On May 26, 2016
AND FINALLY!!!! The one that will beat the crap out of u or eventually kill you
Re: 16 Types Of People You’ll Meet Before You Finally Find “the One” by DharmyYinks: 10:57am On May 26, 2016
When you meet 'The One' without any stress

Re: 16 Types Of People You’ll Meet Before You Finally Find “the One” by SweetieConstie(f): 7:52pm On May 26, 2016
Lol...grin
Re: 16 Types Of People You’ll Meet Before You Finally Find “the One” by kajoula(m): 3:11pm On May 27, 2016
no be small thing grin

(1) (Reply)

Stupid Things Broke Guyz Do For Love That Ladies Still Mock Them In Secret. / Am Bck Agan Pls Help Mi / Must Read: My Boss And I[part 2] {$uper Er0tica}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.