Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

Man Divorces Wife, Just Because His Friends Saw Her Wife unclothedness. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Divorces Wife, Just Because His Friends Saw Her Wife unclothedness. (2737 Views)

Man Divorces Wife For Giving Birth To Too Many Children Like A ‘Rabbit’ / Blindfolded Man Identifies His Wife Just By Touching Her Hands (video) / Man Divorces Wife Born With No Vagina (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Divorces Wife, Just Because His Friends Saw Her Wife unclothedness. by ojuu4u(m): 5:13pm On Jan 23, 2016
HAPPENED IN WARRI.

My neighbour was playing ludo with 5 of his friends. As the game was going on, they were making fun and jest of one another. Meanwhile, his wife was busy preparing breakfast meal. As you know we are in dry season. She went out to fetch water since they don't have bore hole or well in their compound. As the wife was coming, having carried a big bowl full of water, the towel she tied just fell and her full unclothedness was exposed in present of husband, 5 of his friends and co-tenants. Immediately, the husband became furious and aggressive towards the wife, to cut the story short he had since parted with the wife. People begged him he refused because he had warned her severally not to wear towel alone in the compound but she was adamant. He said, what belongs to him alone has been exposed to his friends and that he doesn't want wife that can,t obey & be submisive to her husband.

1 Like

Re: Man Divorces Wife, Just Because His Friends Saw Her Wife unclothedness. by Miami11: 5:18pm On Jan 23, 2016
That husband is still a boy
Re: Man Divorces Wife, Just Because His Friends Saw Her Wife unclothedness. by correctyourself(m): 5:18pm On Jan 23, 2016
They should continue to beg the man, this issue can still be settled.

1 Like

Re: Man Divorces Wife, Just Because His Friends Saw Her Wife unclothedness. by talktonase(m): 5:20pm On Jan 23, 2016
The ones that sleep around retain their homes meanwhile a small mishap such as this is causing divorce...

6 Likes

Re: Man Divorces Wife, Just Because His Friends Saw Her Wife unclothedness. by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jan 23, 2016
Jesus is Coming soon o Please repent and turn away from your evil ways. I am GIVEMEYANSH!
Re: Man Divorces Wife, Just Because His Friends Saw Her Wife unclothedness. by AkProsper(m): 6:08pm On Jan 23, 2016
Orisirisi
Re: Man Divorces Wife, Just Because His Friends Saw Her Wife unclothedness. by byvan03: 6:31pm On Jan 23, 2016
The man is a Clown.

1 Like

Re: Man Divorces Wife, Just Because His Friends Saw Her Wife unclothedness. by KimBerlyie: 6:44pm On Jan 23, 2016
undecided

7 Likes

Re: Man Divorces Wife, Just Because His Friends Saw Her Wife unclothedness. by ojuu4u(m): 6:59pm On Jan 23, 2016
[quote author=correctyourself post=42256899]They should continue to beg the man, this issue can still be settled.

we ve tried all posible human efforts he rufused. I just briefed it he wanted to matcheted the lady o
Re: Man Divorces Wife, Just Because His Friends Saw Her Wife unclothedness. by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jan 23, 2016
Serves her right.. when will our women listen. Tying towels/wrappers outside your homes/ rooms is absurd!

9 Likes

Re: Man Divorces Wife, Just Because His Friends Saw Her Wife unclothedness. by cococandy(f): 8:27pm On Jan 23, 2016
He should have been the one fetching that water. That situation could have been avoided.

Why the woman tie towel outside self? And no under wear?

5 Likes

Re: Man Divorces Wife, Just Because His Friends Saw Her Wife unclothedness. by CharlyNick: 8:32pm On Jan 23, 2016
It's painful though........ But he should'nt have gone that far
Re: Man Divorces Wife, Just Because His Friends Saw Her Wife unclothedness. by HCF(m): 8:33pm On Jan 23, 2016
Enypie:
Serves her right.. when will our women listen. Tying towels/wrappers outside your homes/ rooms is absurd!

Abi o. It is very disgusting seeing married women exhibit such indifference in their mode of dressing at home. I am quite sure the husband is mad at the wife,not solely because of her unclothedness seen by everyone, but because he must have repeatedly warned his wife against such a behavior...it was just like the last straw!

2 Likes

Re: Man Divorces Wife, Just Because His Friends Saw Her Wife unclothedness. by eyinjuege: 8:38pm On Jan 23, 2016
Tying towel outside the house. Na wah o. She was virtually naked before na.

Wonders shall never end
Re: Man Divorces Wife, Just Because His Friends Saw Her Wife unclothedness. by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jan 23, 2016
cococandy:
He should have been the one fetching that water. That situation could have been avoided.

Why the woman tie towel outside self? And no under wear?
the boldfaced... why so?
Re: Man Divorces Wife, Just Because His Friends Saw Her Wife unclothedness. by cococandy(f): 8:48pm On Jan 23, 2016
LordOfWits:
the boldfaced... why so?
why not?
Re: Man Divorces Wife, Just Because His Friends Saw Her Wife unclothedness. by olagbemi118(m): 8:50pm On Jan 23, 2016
That's good for a disobedient woman. Came out with only towels, no undies... She must be wot I'm thinking

1 Like

Re: Man Divorces Wife, Just Because His Friends Saw Her Wife unclothedness. by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jan 23, 2016
cococandy:
why not?
no need trying to turn tables, I'm only curious as to why you'd say so. Because he's the man or because his wife keeps going out with just a towel on?

1 Like

Re: Man Divorces Wife, Just Because His Friends Saw Her Wife unclothedness. by natasha: 9:54pm On Jan 23, 2016
Very good. . ..now the woman will get the opportunity to remarry a MAN not a boy.

4 Likes

Re: Man Divorces Wife, Just Because His Friends Saw Her Wife unclothedness. by Miami11: 10:24pm On Jan 23, 2016
LordOfWits:
no need trying to turn tables, I'm only curious as to why you'd say so. Because he's the man or because his wife keeps going out with just a towel on?
Nothing wrong with the man carrying water for the wife for their house hold needs

1 Like

Re: Man Divorces Wife, Just Because His Friends Saw Her Wife unclothedness. by Cherlene(f): 11:22pm On Jan 23, 2016
ojuu4u:
Happened in warri today. My neighbour was playing ludo with 5 of his friends. As the game was going on, they were making fun and jest of one another. Meanwhile, his wife was busy preparing breakfast meal. As you know we are in dry season. She went out to 'fetch' water since they don't have bore hole or well in their house. As the wife was coming, having carried a big bowl full of water, the towel she tied just fell and her full unclothedness was exposed in present of husband,5 of his friends and co-tenants. Immediately, the husband became furious and aggressive towards the wife, to cut the story short he had since parted with the wife. People begged him he said he had warned her severally not to wear towel alone in the compound but she was adamant. He said what belongs to him alone has been exposed to his friends and that he doesn't want the lady again.

Evening

- Wow, I can APPREHEND to the husbands DISSATISFACTION and DISAPPOINTMENT.

As a wife knowingly well there are VISITORS of the opposite sex she ought to DRESS MODERATELY.

On the other hand I think the husband NEEDS time to CALM his mind, PROBABLY still ANGERED.

Afterall he had CAUTIONED her to NOT WEAR a towel, yet she REFUSED to heed to his NOTIFICATIONS.

Cherlene

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Divorces Wife, Just Because His Friends Saw Her Wife unclothedness. by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jan 23, 2016
Miami11:

Nothing wrong with the man carrying water for the wife for their house hold needs
I agree, nothing wrong. However she said he SHOULD (take note, not could) have been the one fetching the water. I'm interested in learning from her where that rule is written.

1 Like

Re: Man Divorces Wife, Just Because His Friends Saw Her Wife unclothedness. by jossy26: 12:05am On Jan 24, 2016
this story is funny, but i dont believe it

1 Like

Re: Man Divorces Wife, Just Because His Friends Saw Her Wife unclothedness. by Mamatee07: 1:47am On Jan 24, 2016
Amazing that there is another thread asking if women would forgive a husband who impregnanted the maid while this one is divorcing his wife over an accident. Nigerian women you better wake up angry

2 Likes

Re: Man Divorces Wife, Just Because His Friends Saw Her Wife unclothedness. by ojuu4u(m): 3:59am On Jan 24, 2016
Cherlene:

Evening

- Wow, I can APPREHEND to the husbands DISSATISFACTION and DISAPPOINTMENT.

As a wife knowingly well there are VISITORS of the opposite sex she ought to DRESS MODERATELY.

On the other hand I think the husband NEEDS time to CALM his mind, PROBABLY still ANGERED.

Afterall he had CAUTIONED her to NOT WEAR a towel, yet she REFUSED to heed to his NOTIFICATIONS.

Cherlene

men jelousy is far far outweight that of ladies. Every woman should know that the secret places of their body are meant 4 their hubbies alone hence they must be guided & protected jelously

1 Like

Re: Man Divorces Wife, Just Because His Friends Saw Her Wife unclothedness. by oglalasioux(m): 9:18am On Jan 24, 2016
Miami11:
That husband is still a boy

If he had warned her in the past about it then he is a man not a boy.
Re: Man Divorces Wife, Just Because His Friends Saw Her Wife unclothedness. by oglalasioux(m): 9:23am On Jan 24, 2016
byvan03:
The man is a Clown.

No he is not. If this has caused problem for them in the past then the woman is very wrong. Women don't say much. They use simple means to let men know they are available. Don't blame the man. He knows who he is married to.
Re: Man Divorces Wife, Just Because His Friends Saw Her Wife unclothedness. by oglalasioux(m): 9:26am On Jan 24, 2016
natasha:
Very good. . ..now the woman will get the opportunity to remarry a MAN not a boy.

The man is a man not a boy. Can you wrap only towel without undies and do same thing especially if you've been warned severally about it by your boyfriend or hubby?
Re: Man Divorces Wife, Just Because His Friends Saw Her Wife unclothedness. by Joy1706(f): 1:45pm On Jan 24, 2016
Mamatee07:
Amazing that there is another thread asking if women would forgive a husband who impregnanted the maid while this one is divorcing his wife over an accident. Nigerian women you better wake up angry
If I hear say dem wake up. Dem go dey mumu dey go

1 Like

Re: Man Divorces Wife, Just Because His Friends Saw Her Wife unclothedness. by PresVA: 2:03pm On Jan 24, 2016
Wife preparing breakfast, then having to fetch water on top (with a big bowl at that) ..while her husband was playing ludo with his friends. .. HORSEband indeed!!

Then to the woman, tying wrapper outside ?.. with no underwear even Clothes don finish? The husband must have felt so ashamed (everybody don see wetin he dey 'chop' grin)

1 Like

Re: Man Divorces Wife, Just Because His Friends Saw Her Wife unclothedness. by taryour(f): 3:01pm On Jan 24, 2016
Serves the woman right. If the husband no gree no be him fault. The wife don share him food with whole world na. Tie wrapper over a naked body in public is a shame on that woman.

Funny enough why do i keep feeling this woman did it on purpose Yes i said so because when you tie a wrapper or even a towel to your bath in your own house, your wrapper or towel doesnt just fall off like it, you notice its loosing and you retie it properly. Now why dint this woman throw the water off her head and retie her wrapper.

1 Like

Re: Man Divorces Wife, Just Because His Friends Saw Her Wife unclothedness. by initiate: 4:01pm On Jan 24, 2016
ojuu4u:
Happened in warri today. My neighbour was playing ludo with 5 of his friends. As the game was going on, they were making fun and jest of one another. Meanwhile, his wife was busy preparing breakfast meal. As you know we are in dry season. She went out to 'fetch' water since they don't have bore hole or well in their house. As the wife was coming, having carried a big bowl full of water, the towel she tied just fell and her full unclothedness was exposed in present of husband,5 of his friends and co-tenants. Immediately, the husband became furious and aggressive towards the wife, to cut the story short he had since parted with the wife. People begged him he said he had warned her severally not to wear towel alone in the compound but she was adamant. He said what belongs to him alone has been exposed to his friends and that he doesn't want the lady again.

that's the real issue, he warn her she no hear. disobedient wife no go last for marriage

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Got 4 Addictions: I Am Contemplating Suicide / Your Childhood Memories / He Just Can't Get His Jt Up When He Want To Sleep With His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.