Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,176 members, 7,815,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Why I'll NEVER Marry A Beautiful Girl - Guy On FB - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I'll NEVER Marry A Beautiful Girl - Guy On FB (2736 Views)

7 Reasons Why I'll Always Collect Money After Sex. / Have You Dated A Girl/Guy Who Doesn't FORGIVE? / Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I'll NEVER Marry A Beautiful Girl - Guy On FB by gordona4real: 9:00pm On Mar 28, 2016
Just came accross this FB post of a young guy who said he'll NEVER marry a beautiful lady after attending TB Joshua's church... Thoughts anyone

With what I saw at SCOAN yesterday in real my face, I think the Very beautiful Ladies are the ones with the most spiritual, emotional, demonic and divorce issues. Those who look good on the outside are the ones with the most problems. I am scared. I am really scared of marrying a Very Beautiful lady. I will start avoiding them from today. Please if you see me chatting with a very beautiful lady on my wall, call back my attention. I mean to disrespect to the Beautys. I am just Scared right now.

About the Prophet, I think Prophet Tb Joshua is not just a Prophet. He is a very Wise Man. A Teacher, a healer,a counselor, a helper. He can heal your emotions and make the anger vanish. I was there when he fixed about three broken homes with the God's wisdom. No marriage counselor can do that. Sometimes we need to stop believing every gossip and things we hear about people. We should focus more on the Good parts of people.

Lemme ask you,How many of your so called men of God have helped The Philippines, the Haitians, the Sierra Leonas and other countries of Natural Disasters? Instead they take from you.

Do you also know that everything in that church is very cheap. You can eat good food with just N200 with two meats. He made everything easy and affordable for everyone.

When I said I had no role model, I was serious. Now I think I have a Role Model. I have someone to emulate in everything I do. You call him the Devil. But If the Devil can amend marriages, broken homes, feed people, give you salvation and hope, Why not follow that Devil. Infact if you find such devil, call me. I will gladly follow you instantly.

I think will stop here,I need to figure out on how to avoid very beautiful ladies. This is really eating me up because most of my female friends are very beautiful and I don't want to lose them.

1 Like

Re: Why I'll NEVER Marry A Beautiful Girl - Guy On FB by IamAtribalist: 9:01pm On Mar 28, 2016
cool Just fvck women NO NEED to marry - its a lose for a man to marry. Thank me later. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I'll NEVER Marry A Beautiful Girl - Guy On FB by jmichlins(m): 9:06pm On Mar 28, 2016
It takes a real man to hold down his woman against all odds and circumstances. I will marry a beauty queen if she says yes to me. He can go marry obj in woman form. Meanwhile he is just a brainwashed guy falling for these god of men

2 Likes

Re: Why I'll NEVER Marry A Beautiful Girl - Guy On FB by cruzita(f): 9:06pm On Mar 28, 2016
everyone is titled to his or her opinion .
Re: Why I'll NEVER Marry A Beautiful Girl - Guy On FB by Topestbilly(m): 9:08pm On Mar 28, 2016
Your problem.. as for me, fine yellow gal I wil go for
Re: Why I'll NEVER Marry A Beautiful Girl - Guy On FB by tosyne2much(m): 9:11pm On Mar 28, 2016
I think I can relate with the OP and I can also attest to the fact that pretty ladies are so full of themselves, they feel you owe them a degree of respect because many well to do men are also wooing them. Some of them even flirt and will expect you to keep mute as per se she be beautiful queen.

To a broad view, many of them are very lazy when it comes to doing house chores, in fact, some of them find it hard to wash their own clothes and perhaps, underwears inclusive.. Before marriage, you will hear some of the saying they can't wash their husbands' underwears, clothes or cook when they get married because they are wives not maids. That's why at the end of the day, a man may not be able to cope with them in marriage.

Judging from nairaland, some of those ladies looking gorgeous (whether na photoshop I no even know sef) on their pictures are usually very pompous, arrogant, proud and disrespectful. You quote them and they are already thinking you're craving anwanted attention.. However, some of the will even go as far as putting up a status "I will never reply your PM cos I don't need a boyfriend" I mean what height of dumbness is that ?

As for pretty ladies being demonic, I think any lady can be demonic whether beautiful or ugly, so I don't know how you arrived at this stereotypical conclusion but as for pretty ladies being problematic in nature, you are right to a reasonable extent bro

To each his own opinion. cool

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I'll NEVER Marry A Beautiful Girl - Guy On FB by hungryboy(m): 9:12pm On Mar 28, 2016
The same toto, you are paying bride price of 1million for license to knack, Many guys have already knacked it with just 200naira suya and can malt

3 Likes

Re: Why I'll NEVER Marry A Beautiful Girl - Guy On FB by Nobody: 9:13pm On Mar 28, 2016
lol. So shallow grin
Re: Why I'll NEVER Marry A Beautiful Girl - Guy On FB by Nobody: 9:14pm On Mar 28, 2016
hungryboy:
The same toto, you are paying bride price of 1million for license to knack,
Many guys have already knacked it with just 200naira suya and can malt
cheesy Maybe d Toto don upgrade?
Re: Why I'll NEVER Marry A Beautiful Girl - Guy On FB by sweetilicious(f): 9:15pm On Mar 28, 2016
If you meet a beautiful woman, marry her. She was also created by God whom the prophet teaches about. Exempt yourself from those cases you saw on TV. That's what a true believer does. Meanwhile, beauty is only in the heart and not body.
Re: Why I'll NEVER Marry A Beautiful Girl - Guy On FB by Nobody: 9:21pm On Mar 28, 2016
pinceprinz:
lol. So shallow grin

I'm telling you undecided
Re: Why I'll NEVER Marry A Beautiful Girl - Guy On FB by Nixiepie(f): 9:22pm On Mar 28, 2016
His loss...
Re: Why I'll NEVER Marry A Beautiful Girl - Guy On FB by Dhapzy(m): 9:30pm On Mar 28, 2016
What happened to others doesn't mean the same will happen to you... Na who go cum marry the beautiful ones?
Re: Why I'll NEVER Marry A Beautiful Girl - Guy On FB by kachi19: 9:37pm On Mar 28, 2016
Why do I agree with this dude!! Beautiful gals are a real wild-card. They always be difficult, impossible, proud like there's a billion dollar tag on them... Its really difficult to find a down-to-earth beautiful girl. Chasing after them is like chasing the clouds... Just live up and have fun with those that have ur heart :/

1 Like

Re: Why I'll NEVER Marry A Beautiful Girl - Guy On FB by peeparty(m): 9:40pm On Mar 28, 2016
Seconded
pinceprinz:
lol. So shallow grin
Re: Why I'll NEVER Marry A Beautiful Girl - Guy On FB by ayamAgenius: 10:27pm On Mar 28, 2016
sweetilicious:
If you meet a beautiful woman, marry her. She was also created by God whom the prophet teaches about. Exempt yourself from those cases you saw on TV. That's what a true believer does. Meanwhile, beauty is only in the heart and not body.

wise woman!
Re: Why I'll NEVER Marry A Beautiful Girl - Guy On FB by ayamAgenius: 10:31pm On Mar 28, 2016
Nixiepie:
His loss...

His Choice...
He has gat nothing to lose...
Re: Why I'll NEVER Marry A Beautiful Girl - Guy On FB by yemoxyl(m): 11:08pm On Mar 28, 2016
70°/of yellow girls are demonic
Re: Why I'll NEVER Marry A Beautiful Girl - Guy On FB by Luckyk(f): 11:18pm On Mar 28, 2016
yemoxyl:
70°/of yellow girls are demonic
hey! lky seriously
Re: Why I'll NEVER Marry A Beautiful Girl - Guy On FB by Nobody: 6:56am On Mar 29, 2016
tosyne2much:
I think I can relate with the OP and I can also attest to the fact that pretty ladies are so full of themselves, they feel you owe them a degree of respect because many well to do men are also wooing them. Some of them even flirt and will expect you to keep mute as per se she be beautiful queen.

To a broad view, many of them are very lazy when it comes to doing house chores, in fact, some of them find it hard to wash their own closes and perhaps, underwears inclusive.. Before marriage, you will hear some of the saying they can't wash their husbands' underwears clothes or cook when they get married because they are wives not maids. That's why at the end of the day, a man may not be able to cope with them in marriage.

Judging from nairaland, some of those ladies looking gorgeous (whether na photoshop I no know sef) on their pictures are usually very pompous, arrogant, proud and disrespectful. You quote them and they are already thinking you're craving anwanted attention.. However, some of the will even go as far as putting up a status "I will never reply your PM cos I don't need a boyfriend" I mean what height of dumbness is that ?

As for pretty ladies being demonic, I think any lady can be demonic whether beautiful or ugly, so I don't know how you arrived at this conclusion but saying that pretty ladies are problematic in nature, you are right to a reasonable extent bro

Well said
Re: Why I'll NEVER Marry A Beautiful Girl - Guy On FB by bqlekan(m): 7:43am On Mar 29, 2016
I think most pretty ladies tend to be full of themselves compared to the less pretty ones.

I could remember 5 months ago, I was on my way home, met this lady at the bus stop, she sat right beside me. As a sharp guy, I initiated conversation and we got talking. after about 30 mins, the bus couldn't get fully loaded, so she said she'd be going to another bus stop to take her bus. I tried talking her out of it, but she declined. she convinced me to go with her, told her I don't know my way around that particular bus stop. She said it's no problem. that was how I left with her to oshodi from iyana ipaja.. of course, I offered to pay her tfare, which she reluctantly obliged. To cut the long story short, we discussed all through the long and uneasy ride till she got to her destination.
I even gave her a fulani name because she looks like one ( fvcking pretty)

By that time, my phone was dead, grin I asked for her line and she offered to send me a text from her phone which she did. Couldn't call her that same day, called her the following day around evening.

me wey think say I don find girlfriend, grin I was surprised when she asked who the caller was, I had to call her by the fulani name before she knew I was the one.

it was like that several times, tho she returns my calls whenever she missed them.

recently, I called her again and decided not to call her the fulani name, told her my name and she was like..
"sorry, I don't know who is speaking, I don't save contacts"

she didn't know it was me until I mentioned the fulani name I gave her.

The rest is history....
Re: Why I'll NEVER Marry A Beautiful Girl - Guy On FB by anigbajumo(m): 7:55am On Mar 29, 2016
tosyne2much:

To a broad view, many of them are very lazy when it comes to doing house chores, in fact, some of them find it hard to wash their own closes and perhaps, underwears inclusive.. Before marriage, you will hear some of the saying they can't wash their husbands' underwears clothes or cook when they get married because they are wives not maids. That's why at the end of the day, a man may not be able to cope with them in marriage.

Judging from nairaland, some of those ladies looking gorgeous (whether na photoshop I no know sef) on their pictures are usually very pompous, arrogant, proud and disrespectful. You quote them and they are already thinking you're craving anwanted attention.. However, some of the will even go as far as putting up a status "I will never reply your PM cos I don't need a boyfriend" I mean what height of dumbness is that ?

As for pretty ladies being demonic, I think any lady can be demonic whether beautiful or ugly, so I don't know how you arrived at this conclusion but saying that pretty ladies are problematic in nature, you are right to a reasonable extent bro

Good one from tosyn3much,daretodiffer let me hear from u on this fact.

1 Like

Re: Why I'll NEVER Marry A Beautiful Girl - Guy On FB by sheunsheun(m): 7:59am On Mar 29, 2016
See wetin SCOAN don cuz dis 1. Smh undecided
Re: Why I'll NEVER Marry A Beautiful Girl - Guy On FB by Nobody: 8:01am On Mar 29, 2016
gordona4real:
Just came accross this FB post of a young guy who said he'll NEVER marry a beautiful lady after attending TB Joshua's church... Thoughts anyone

With what I saw at SCOAN yesterday in real my face, I think the Very beautiful Ladies are the ones with the most spiritual, emotional, demonic and divorce issues. Those who look good on the outside are the ones with the most problems. I am scared. I am really scared of marrying a Very Beautiful lady. I will start avoiding them from today. Please if you see me chatting with a very beautiful lady on my wall, call back my attention. I mean to disrespect to the Beautys. I am just Scared right now.

About the Prophet, I think Prophet Tb Joshua is not just a Prophet. He is a very Wise Man. A Teacher, a healer,a counselor, a helper. He can heal your emotions and make the anger vanish. I was there when he fixed about three broken homes with the God's wisdom. No marriage counselor can do that. Sometimes we need to stop believing every gossip and things we hear about people. We should focus more on the Good parts of people.

Lemme ask you,How many of your so called men of God have helped The Philippines, the Haitians, the Sierra Leonas and other countries of Natural Disasters? Instead they take from you.

Do you also know that everything in that church is very cheap. You can eat good food with just N200 with two meats. He made everything easy and affordable for everyone.

When I said I had no role model, I was serious. Now I think I have a Role Model. I have someone to emulate in everything I do. You call him the Devil. But If the Devil can amend marriages, broken homes, feed people, give you salvation and hope, Why not follow that Devil. Infact if you find such devil, call me. I will gladly follow you instantly.

I think will stop here,I need to figure out on how to avoid very beautiful ladies. This is really eating me up because most of my female friends are very beautiful and I don't want to lose them.
i dont blame him. Naija women feign and paint themselves too much
Re: Why I'll NEVER Marry A Beautiful Girl - Guy On FB by Nobody: 8:02am On Mar 29, 2016
hungryboy:
The same toto, you are paying bride price of 1million for license to knack,
Many guys have already knacked it with just 200naira suya and can malt
lols u be killer
Re: Why I'll NEVER Marry A Beautiful Girl - Guy On FB by Nobody: 8:04am On Mar 29, 2016
sweetilicious:
good day rev. Sis. No be naija u dey. See in naija beauty means makeup and other attachments, ok?
Re: Why I'll NEVER Marry A Beautiful Girl - Guy On FB by Nobody: 8:06am On Mar 29, 2016
Luckyk:
hey! lky seriously
yh shes being truthful. Ive been chasing one since jhs till my 400level.see me. I cant just get her off
Re: Why I'll NEVER Marry A Beautiful Girl - Guy On FB by Nobody: 8:52am On Mar 29, 2016
tosyne2much:

I wouldn't use the word pretty, try women that are full of themselves. There are lots of pretty and polite women. undecided

What is wrong with you washing your own damn clothes or even cooking for the family? Need I remind you that marriage takes two and not one. I am all for sharing responsibilities. If you are the sole financier, it is only logical for her to take care of the home. But when she also works and she also appears to be busy or busier than you, it is common sense to stop being lazy and irresponsible and do the damn house-chores. If it happens that she is also working and you share the bills, do your fcvking share of the housechores. I am still trying to find how being a man relieves you of caring for yourself and your damn home!

When a woman says she cannot cook, ask her if she is willing to sponsor the larger share of the bills if you did the damn cooking!. When she says she cannot wash, wash your clothes or get a washer woman or a washing machine. If she says she cannot do something, sit her down and plan how to share the responsibilities (money etc) instead of complaining like a baby.

I am lazy. I hate washing clothes and I do not want to wash my underwear. Are there solutions to my problems? Hell yes, washing machine or a washerman/woman. It does not make me less of a woman. Do you know how much I can't stand men who cannot boil water because it is not expected of them? I really hate them. At least if the worse come to the worst, I will force myself to wash my clothes! That makes me a better person than idi.ot who have decided not to cook because he is man

You people need to get your priorities right. Fixating on non-issues would only make people question your reasoning.

Talking about Nairaland, I do not blame them. If you know what they go through, you will not come here and attack them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I'll NEVER Marry A Beautiful Girl - Guy On FB by firstking01(m): 9:01am On Mar 29, 2016
gordona4real:

Mr man, that man has no foundation...every pastor/prophet/teacher was first pastored...check out all the men of God in the bible, their genealogy was traceableundecided...which church did TB joshua emanated from...i think this is where his critics are coming fromundecided...every man of God has a denomination he emanated from...e.g, pst chris oyakhilome came out from assemblies of God, so, where does TB joshua came out from??
Re: Why I'll NEVER Marry A Beautiful Girl - Guy On FB by tosyne2much(m): 9:05am On Mar 29, 2016
daretodiffer:

[s] I wouldn't use the word pretty, try women that are full of themselves. There are lots of pretty and polite women. undecided

What is wrong with you washing your own damn clothes or even cooking for the family? Need I remind you that marriage takes two and not one. I am all for sharing responsibilities. If you are the sole financier, it is only logical for her to take care of the home. But when she also works and she also appears to be busy or busier than you, it is common sense to stop being lazy and irresponsible and do the damn house-chores. If it happens that she is also working and you share the bills, do your fcvking share of the housechores. I am still trying to find how being a man relieves you of caring for yourself and your damn home!

When a woman says she cannot cook, ask her if she is willing to sponsor the larger share of the bills if you did the damn cooking!. When she says she cannot wash, wash your clothes or get a washer woman or a washing machine. If she says she cannot do something, sit her down and plan how to share the responsibilities (money etc) instead of complaining like a baby.

Talking about Nairaland, I do not blame them. If you know what they go through, you will not come here and attack them. [/s]
Come up with more convincing and concrete points.. Don't beat around the bush this time
Re: Why I'll NEVER Marry A Beautiful Girl - Guy On FB by Nobody: 9:07am On Mar 29, 2016
tosyne2much:
[s] Come up with more convincing and concrete points.. Don't beat around the bush this time [/s]

Remind me to when you start using your brain wink
Re: Why I'll NEVER Marry A Beautiful Girl - Guy On FB by tosyne2much(m): 9:14am On Mar 29, 2016
firstking01:
Mr man, that man has no foundation...every pastor/prophet/teacher was first pastored...check out all the men of God in the bible, their genealogy was traceableundecided...which church did TB joshua emanated from...i think this is where his critics are coming fromundecided...every man of God has a denomination he emanated from...e.g, pst chris oyakhilome came out from assemblies of God, so, where does TB joshua came out from??
Bro, I think you made a lot of sense

In addition, though I'm a big fan of Prophet T. B Joshua but the only thing suspicious about him is that he makes no reference to the person that anointed and ordained him as a Prophet. At least we hear about who anointed Pastor Adeboye, Kumuyi, Bishop Oyedepo and the likes. But as for Joshua, we are yet to hear and that's why people barely believe he's a true man of God

(1) (2) (Reply)

8 Attitudes Ladies Posses That Shows They Will Become A Home Wrecker / Bizarre Human Mating Rituals That Challenge Your Understanding Of Romance. / Will You Share Toothbrush With Your Lover? How About Underwear?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.