Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,989 members, 7,814,375 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

ADC Plane Crash In Abuja - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / ADC Plane Crash In Abuja (35462 Views)

Dead Bodies From The Helicopter Crash In Lagos (Photos) / Photos From The Helicopter Crash In Lagos- Metronaija / Pictures From The Plane Crash In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ADC Plane Crash In Abuja by lailai2(m): 1:16am On Oct 30, 2006
may GOD guide us
Re: ADC Plane Crash In Abuja by odada(m): 1:19am On Oct 30, 2006
dont know what to say,its a shame!how long is this going to happen?its a big shame!Associated press described the incident as "An African nation known for its notoriously unsafe air industry",what a shame!!RIP and God help Nigeria! cry
Re: ADC Plane Crash In Abuja by hotangel2(f): 2:04am On Oct 30, 2006
Really sad.
Re: ADC Plane Crash In Abuja by Oloks(m): 2:10am On Oct 30, 2006
Passengers Manifest of the crashed aircraft belonging to ADC
1 IJEOMAH/I CHF
2 CHIKA /I.T
3 OLEGHE / I.O. MR
4 KALLLAMU .S MISS
5 USEN E. /ENGR
6 MOHAMMED S./MR
7 JEYIBO ESTHER/MISS
8 MOSHI R./DR
9 OGUNLEYE O.O /MR
10 ISONG A.O/MR
11 MUBOR N./MRS
12 NAKIJWA K./MR
13 OSAWE D.E/MR
14 ARETIYA ESENE/MRS
15 BOB-MANUEL I/DR
16 OYARORISA A.O/MR
17 ABDURAHAMAN R. (CHLD 6YRS)
18 ABDURAHAMAN S. (CHLD 8YRS)
19 ABDURAHMAN N. (CHLD 5YRS)
20 ABDURAHMAN B.(CHLD 11YRS)
21 ONWUEGBU C./MISS
22 OYENIYI A.O/MR
23 MUKHTAR B.M
24 MOMODU M.E/MR
25 OJO A.O/MR
26 USMAN M/ALH
27 IRABOR O.H/MR
28 LAWAL M.A/MR
29 UZOMBAG.O/MR
30 ADUKI S.A/MR
31 OLA R/DR
32 EGWU P./Ms
33 GARBA R./MRS
34 NWAORGU E./MR
35 MACIVER T./MR
36 MACIVER R./MR
37 ISIWELE .J./MR
38 AKIN JOHN .I./
39 TOLUHI .C./MRS
40 HARUNA AYA/DR
41 AYEMOBA J./MRS
42 ENYINAYA E.U./DR
43 MUSTAFA F./HAJ
44 MUSTAFA H./MISS
45 BALOGUN T.A/MR
46 SABO ODILI/MR
47 BARAYO BOYI /ALHAJI
48 IBRAHIM S./ALHAJI
49 ALEXENDAR N./MR
50 IGE UMARU/HAJIA
51 YARI GANDI/SENATOR
52 YARI GANDI/MRS
53 SHAGARI A.S/MR
54 ARZIKA B.(INFANT)
55 AMODA K.E.
56 AHMED F.D./MRS
57 DAN MUSA L. /MRS
58 NWAEZE C.O./SIR
59 BAYERO A./MR
60 GARUBA MOHAMMED/( DEP GOV)
61 UAISU YARO /ALHAJI
62 AHMED DANBABA- MAGAJI
YARI SOKOTO
63 BELLO SULE - MAGAJI SAFIN
SOKOTO
64 YAHAYA M.B./MR
65 MACCIDO UMAR (CHLD)
66 MACCIDO BADAMASI/SENATOR
67 MACCIDO MUHAMMED/HR/HIS
EMINENCE
68 IBRAHIM ZAINAB
69 DANGANA UMAR AMINA
70 BELLO MABARAK - CHLD
71 MUHAMMADU A. - CHLD
72 YAHAYA M.K./MR
73 KWARE BELLO/MR
74 NASIR IBRAHIM YABO
75 KWATWA P/MR
76 SULEIMAN ISMAILA/MR
77 OKOYE B.C.C./DR
78 SAIDU.S./MR
79 HANAFI A.S./MR
80 OLANIYI A.O./MR
81 HASSAN K./HON
82 ALABI T.
83 NNAMDI O./MR
84 BELLO L./MR
85 JUNAIDU S.U/DR
86 KANGIWA S./MRS
87 HAGGAR D.P/DR (MRS)
88 TSADU M.K./MRS
89 MUSA A.S./MR
90 ARZIKA H./MRS
91 UMAR A./MISS
92 SULEIMAN I.K/MR
93 JABONURA/MR
94 ZARAU UMAR J./MISS
95 AZAKI RUKIYAT/HAJ
96 DANKE U.B. /ALH
97 DAN MUSA
98 SHAMAKI F.
99 IBRAHIM JEMILA/MISS
100 KARDI ANA/HAJIA

CREW MEMBERS

1 ATANDA KOLAWOLE CAPT
2 OKONNEH CELESTINE F/O
3 KANU CHRISTIAN /MR
4 ONUKA PETER /MR
5 NWUGBUNA NGOZI /MISS
Re: ADC Plane Crash In Abuja by otokx(m): 2:22am On Oct 30, 2006
Where is the aviation minister in all of this? I think our roads no matter how bad are much safer than those flying corpses; what a shame.
Re: ADC Plane Crash In Abuja by Christino(m): 2:29am On Oct 30, 2006
otokx:

Where is the aviation minister in all of this? I think our roads no matter how bad are much safer than those flying corpses; what a shame.

Do you mean the roads in Alausa or Asokoro? If you are referring to our expressways then you are opening a new thread entirely because you can't compare their mortality rates, bros, air travel remains the safest. If you doubt me goto the Virgin Atlantic wing of the MMA tomorrow, about 3 hours from take off u'd be surprised that all the seats have been sold out!

Apart form air crashes and rare hijacks, maybe some bad roads too, impediments, armed robbery and general car untrustworthyness like brake fail, drunk driving, flat tire, steep slope, sharp corners amongst others man, the air is still safer. There are over 20 flights round the country on a daily basis and this is the first this year.

Air crashes attract the media, if only we had the report of every road accident, infact it wouldn't be news anymore. This year alone, i can count more than 7 buses that have plunged into the Lagos Lagoon via the 3rd mainland bridge, what about else where country wide?
Re: ADC Plane Crash In Abuja by cabali(m): 2:32am On Oct 30, 2006
this is out of hand y'all
Re: ADC Plane Crash In Abuja by cabali(m): 2:36am On Oct 30, 2006
What are they going to say nokw as reason for the crash; this should be a pointer to the fact there should be mergers in the aviation sector so they can handle the cost for new planes and periodic maintenance
Re: ADC Plane Crash In Abuja by otokx(m): 3:40am On Oct 30, 2006
@christino

Air travel might be the most convenient form of transport in nigeria but not necessarily the safest. All those cases you cited is localized in that mad place called lagos. Here in Port Harcourt, no vehicle has gone into any river or lagoon, neither do we have any cases of drunks, infact the number of police check points and traffic jams won't permit such. If you decide to run 160 on our bad east west road, then you have yourself to blame and by the way if the driver of the vehicle is misbehaving you can ask him to drop you by the wayside

In the case of aeroplane, i hear its now an avenue for prayers, that the magnitude of vibrations especially during take off and landing is so high that speaking loud in known and unknown tongues is not an option. You cannot ask any questions and the pilot cannot disembark his passengers in mid air. All the airlines in nigeria use aeroplanes that will never be allowed to fly in the united states, england or canada.
Re: ADC Plane Crash In Abuja by sisisisi(f): 3:44am On Oct 30, 2006
What's happening to Nigeria?Every month or almost every month,plane crash shocked shocked shocked.
What simply bids me is that people including a rich sultan,bear the risk to board the same planes they jolly well know is a flying coffin.
Ours almost crashed about two days ago while on its way to Paris.(Cameroon).Luckily,the pilot realised the technical fault in time and made a u-turn just a few hrs after take off.
I think we shld all boycott those silly airlines of ours until appropriate measure is taken.Its better for a country to be without an airline corporation than to possess a host of flying coffins. angry angry
Re: ADC Plane Crash In Abuja by cabali(m): 3:59am On Oct 30, 2006
Flying is a lot better; by far! but if the aviation in the country will continue like this then we wont have a better or say safer option
Re: ADC Plane Crash In Abuja by Nobody: 4:12am On Oct 30, 2006
walking remains the safest option!
Re: ADC Plane Crash In Abuja by Christino(m): 4:48am On Oct 30, 2006
davidylan:

walking remains the safest option!

Are you kidding me? shocked Walking is the worst option grin -

Planes - Crash
Cars - crash, gunpoint robbery, police stop search rob and kill, one chance, flat tyre, fire, uncountable causes,brake failure, babalawos (no hospitals)
Biking - vehicle crash, brake failure
Cruising - lack of life jacket, dirty water, yemoja and hungry political fishes, old boats, hungry waters, no rescue team
Walking - phone snatchers, bag snatchers, stop and run, okada robbery, stray bullets, hit and run vehicle, flood, whirlwind, dogbites, snake bites, moving objects, riots, electric cables on the floor, polluted air due to engines, harrassment from the police, UNCOUNTABLE

Where do we go now? Stay in your house? Fire, armed robbers, electric outage, flood (ajegunle), collapsed buildings, snakes and other dangerous animals, Ribadu, OL Boy, you are safer in HEAVEN or elsewhere, please, not Lagos.

I TIRE O!
Re: ADC Plane Crash In Abuja by Nobody: 5:38am On Oct 30, 2006
Ojo Madueke was right afterall!

When former Transport Minister, Ojo Maduekwe, in a rare moment of "divinely" inspired insight urged Nigerians to consider adopting bicycles as a means of transport, not a few of us laughed him to scorn. I'm sure most must have wondered what most have possessed the man entrusted with providing Nigerians with an efficient transport system to advocate a return to the 1950s.

However with recent events, it seems Ojo may have been right afterall. The railway system has been moribund for years, our roads are no more than death traps with armed robbers and N20 police men waiting to dispatch those who miraculously survive the treacherous navigation. There is no evidence that any serious attempt at developing water transport was ever made , now our air molues that have for so long depended on God's hands to remain in the skies have finally decided they can go no further!
Once the skies were the safest and our leaders could care less about our roads despite spending billions of naira awarding spurious contracts to their cronies. No governors announced a 6-day mourning period for the poor masses who died daily on our roads, Baba did not express "profound shock" anytime Lagos molues plunged into the lagoon.
Now they are in our shoes, facing the consequences of government ineptitude that we have had to live with for decades. Thanks to them, most of us cannot afford the cost of air tickets and are thus spared the honor of dying in the air. Unfortunately for them, there are no bus stops in the sky, they cannot order the pilot to "slow down" nor can they stop to change a spare tire.

When Sir Maduekwe came on board, he told us to go buy bicycles. He represents all that is wrong with our leaders. Men who lack vision and come to power with no other ideology than to provide "good governance", another meaningless weather-beaten phrase that comes in handy for clueless looters aspiring to positions of power.
These same men who ride the best of cars also encourage us to buy bicycles in the face of rising fuel costs in the name of "painful reforms". As usual, heads will roll, the government will order another potential dust-gathering investigative report. The minister of aviation will go through unproductive rounds of meetings, money will be shared in the name of seeking solutions to the frequent aircrashes and soon we shall revert to our usual complacent mode waiting for the next disaster to occur.

Now our looters/leaders can feel the pinch of "painful reforms", for once they know why there is no gain without pain. We are not so much bothered, we have been in pain for years!
Besides bicycles have an excellent safety record, they do not depend on government's epileptic supply of over priced petrol, they don't require good roads, they can be parked where cows cannot get at them, they don't suffer bird strike and best of all they are affordable to the masses.
It does not matter if it takes 10 hrs to travel from Lagos to Ibadan, road transport wasnt any faster after all!

NB: New approved stickers for air molues - "the downfall of this contraption may be the end of your life"!
Re: ADC Plane Crash In Abuja by jamyle(m): 5:47am On Oct 30, 2006
May their gentle souls rest in gentle peace,
Re: ADC Plane Crash In Abuja by cabali(m): 5:50am On Oct 30, 2006
dont even mention that confused man called madueke; so u mean u can ride a bike from new york to texas? lets mention important personalities please
Re: ADC Plane Crash In Abuja by izoneb(f): 6:39am On Oct 30, 2006
cry cry cry cry cry
Re: ADC Plane Crash In Abuja by kimba(m): 7:09am On Oct 30, 2006
@princezino
@Kimba,
There is NUTHIN inherently WRONG with a 23 year old aircraft!
When you conduct an accident investigation, your objective is to unearth/seek out the ROOT CAUSES, As a trained Safety engineer, most times in my personal experience and in more case studies , these Root causes often end up in the domain of Management System Failures, Do you know that till date some WWII spitfires (circa 1945)are still legitly permitted to fly??
I'm not advocating prehistoric flying machines but the main point is that the International aviation industry has a lot standards to maintain safety in the skies. It now behoves the local aviation regulatory authorities to MONITOR and ENFORCE these standards. So-called A, B, C etc etc checks are designed to make sure that all the systems in any aircraft are reborn after certain air-miles. Combine these with high standards in airport safety, meteorological info services, (and razor sharp incident investigation agencies) all combine to make safe skies.
I regularly fly offshore and from Lagos to my ops state but i must confess that I feel most safe in naija airspace when I'm on-board the rather old-model dual-propeller engine (yes, its not jet powered!) plane that belongs and is operated by the firm I work for. As an American company I am privy of the rigorous safety systems in place to ensure that American and other lives' that are ferried offshore everyday are not jeopardized. It flies very low, its very noisy, but since my company has been in ops in naija the aviation debt has never recorded a crash!
PLS PLS PLS, only a sincere reform of the Aviation Regulatory Industry will stop this bloodletting trend.

All that one na ENGLISH-SPEAKING o, grammar, just grammar. Its like you are a budding politician.

A 23-year old plane in America that is serviced regularly, checked regularly, whose parts are repaired and replaced with new spare-parts, worked on by qualified and experienced engineers etc., is not the same as a 23-year old plane in Nigeria o, my brother. Sey, after buying a 23-year old plane in Nigeria, the sellers fly it to Nija and thats all. Talk about technology transfer? its not there. Talk about training local personnel to understand any new details of the new aircraft, its not there. Talk about maintenance, its not there. Talk about current aviation equipment to fully test these planes and give correct reading as per technical observations, its not there. Then youre saying there is nothing wrong,

Since the planes fell out of the skies last year, what has been done about the issue? nothing. Currently THEY ARE STILL UNDER INVESTIGATION. If such happened in America, they would have gotten to the root of the matter since,

for this crash now, the president has ordered that the crash should be throughly investigated.

2 investigations + 1 investigation = 3 investigations, but that doesnt solve the problem, does it.
Re: ADC Plane Crash In Abuja by kimba(m): 7:15am On Oct 30, 2006
otokx:

@christino

Air travel might be the most convenient form of transport in nigeria but not necessarily the safest. All those cases you cited is localized in that mad place called lagos. Here in Port Harcourt, no vehicle has gone into any river or lagoon, neither do we have any cases of drunks, infact the number of police check points and traffic jams won't permit such. If you decide to run 160 on our bad east west road, then you have yourself to blame and by the way if the driver of the vehicle is misbehaving you can ask him to drop you by the wayside

In the case of aeroplane, i hear its now an avenue for prayers, that the magnitude of vibrations especially during take off and landing is so high that speaking loud in known and unknown tongues is not an option. You cannot ask any questions and the pilot cannot disembark his passengers in mid air. All the airlines in nigeria use aeroplanes that will never be allowed to fly in the united states, england or canada.

O boy, na true o. The last time I went to Abuja, I observed it like, if you see the way people were serious about praying, as the plane was motioning to start moving, as if na dance troupe, all the men wearing traditional clothes and filas suddenly removed it, everybody, heads-bowed and eyes closed, a mother beside me sshd her son to silence, that it was time to pray. It was more like: since the passengers didnt know if they were going to land-safely, it was time for repentance. Some sef bound the devil.

I say, its not easy.
Re: ADC Plane Crash In Abuja by Luchies(f): 7:37am On Oct 30, 2006
The Sultan of Sokoto, His son and grandson all died in the crash, 3 generations of men from one family. This is really sad!!!
Sadly, i flew that same ADC to and from Abuja 2weekends ago, im sure it was even the same aircraft and people on board were complaining about it being an aero-"molue". Now this!!
This is just so sad and to imagine that it was the same October last year that something like this happened?
cry cry cry
Re: ADC Plane Crash In Abuja by Ofuks(m): 9:08am On Oct 30, 2006
xtiana,muslims,buddhists,wateva,whoeva We must all come 2gether 2 pray 4 Nigeria, Na God o!
Re: ADC Plane Crash In Abuja by LuciferFan(m): 9:46am On Oct 30, 2006
Ofuks:

xtiana,muslims,buddhists,whatever,whoeva We must all come 2gether 2 pray 4 Nigeria, Na God o!

God will not come down from heaven to help anybody! Each time I board an aircraft in Nigeria, I expect to be involved in an air accident or I get to my destination safely. Why? The Aviation sector is F**Ked UP. Safety standards are greatly compromised because the operators have CONNECTION! Whether we like it or not, there will CONTINUE to be air accidents! Another one may happen today, tomorrow, next tomorrow, next week or next month. Take it or leave it! Deceit, hypocrisy, greed, etc have become the order of the day. We are masters of what we call EYE SERVICE. Some time ago in Port Harcourt, an Air France aircraft rammed into a herd of cattles sleeping on the run-way at about 5.30am. Luckily nobody died. The airport authority came and made all sorts of pledges, the minister of aviation shouted, the Presidency reacted, etc. MY PEOPLE YOU WON'T BELIEVE IT THAT UP TILL TODAY THERE IS NO PERIMETER FENCING AROUND THE AIRPORT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I believe that the same people will come out and TALK when the same incident repeats itself. I can bet you that immediately these set of victims are buried, things will return to statusquo until the next SCHEDULED plane crash occurs. Potential air travellers should pay for their caskets before boarding any aircraft!
Re: ADC Plane Crash In Abuja by Nobody: 10:12am On Oct 30, 2006
In less than one month two plane crashes. Maybe now that it involves two senators NASS will act and demand an overhaul of the aviation industry.
Re: ADC Plane Crash In Abuja by chineduleo(m): 10:18am On Oct 30, 2006
!!!!!!!It is so sad cry
I guess our nemesis is catching up on us all!!!
Our attitude of caring for only ourselves to the detriment of others!!!How pathetic
Re: ADC Plane Crash In Abuja by Almeida: 10:33am On Oct 30, 2006
will they ever find the blackbox, somehow they never get to find their blackboxes!!![color=#990000][/color]
Re: ADC Plane Crash In Abuja by sirwebs(m): 10:42am On Oct 30, 2006
Three crashes in barely over a year, i think the minister of aviation has a moral obligation to resign. He may say it is not any direct fault of his but honestly on his watch we have suffered the most.

PS: a few weeks ago the Chief medical director of FMC, Asaba was retired because of the mistakes of his staff leading to the death of a baby. The Presidency must not have double standards.
Re: ADC Plane Crash In Abuja by Chibabe1(f): 10:44am On Oct 30, 2006
It's so unfortunate that we have to lose prominent Nigerians to plane crashes!

What? Is travelling by air not safe anymore?

Anyways, may God grant repose of the souls involved in the crash. Amen
Re: ADC Plane Crash In Abuja by giniks(f): 10:53am On Oct 30, 2006
Its really a sad issue that lives aren't safe no more
With Plane crashes and road accidents not to talk of armed robbers and horrible roads.
Its heart breaking.
Our love goes out to all the family and friends of people that were on the air craft
esp the tanzanias that came for WHO monitoring and met there death in Nigeria.
Pls accept our smypathy!!
May the Holy Spirit comfort the families
while we pray for our country Nigeria

Ginika cry
Re: ADC Plane Crash In Abuja by odada(m): 10:59am On Oct 30, 2006
Its a pity and a big shame!how long do we av to put up with this?we cannot continue to loose lives on the air!now i dont know the meaning of safe travels nmore?the Associated Press described the incident as "An African Nation notorious for its unsafe air industry",its a big shame!may God bless the dead and Bless Nigeria too,it has come to the point of concern for us all,the latter lapses in the power and works industry is rubbing off on the aviation sector as well.As measures are being put in place to stabilise the situation we pray it actually works out his time!my goodness its such a shame cry
Re: ADC Plane Crash In Abuja by scribe(m): 11:03am On Oct 30, 2006
The Planes are not to blame!!!
cry cry cryWhat manner of horror can be compared to this. A friend bid his friend safe journey only to be called back within 15minutes that the person he was just having a banter with not too long ago has been forcefully sent to the great beyond.
It is terrible. Truly, the effect of the monumentaly damage done to the various systems in Nigeria is obvious for all to see.

I sincerely believe that the planes are not to be blamed. The age of the plane is not necessarily the problem. The issue goes well beyond that.

Too many air passengers, including my humble self know fully well that the way Nigerians run molue in Lagos is quite similar to the way many of the airline operators run their aircraft.

It is almost impossible to operate the planes profitably if all the required safety standards were to be adhered to. I found out that that is the main reason why Aero Contractor charge more. You don't need anyone to tell you the difference between Aero Contractor's planes and the other operators (I am not advertising for Aero in anyway).

The molue's in the 80's were safe mode of transportation in Nigeria. However, as the rotteness in government increased, and the economy was getting mismanaged, the cost of maintaining those vehicles became more and more unaffordable to the operators.
So the operators, started relying more on the free insurance coverage for their vehicles (Psalm 23, The Blood of Jesus e.t.c) were painted on those vehicles and that's all. Some spend money to get charms which they tie to their vehicles.

But common sense tells one that God is not an errand boy. You can't create a mess and then request Him to clean up after you. If you do not take care of your vehicle, surely it will break down.

Now, we have carried the same wrong attitude to the aviation industry. Machines that are designed to work with optimal precisions are now being carelessly handled and we try to cover up our shortcomings by praying. Doesn't common sense tell us that a smoking, vibrating and noisy plane is in need of maintanance, not passengers' prayer

How can we expect an airplane that is not well maintained to be as safe as those one's in UK and US. Never believe the cock and bull story and all the false papers and certificates being paraded.
If you have ever entered any of those FLYING COFFINS that we refer to as plane in Nigeria, you will know without been told that those machines are not been maintained according to the standards set by the manufacturers.
- Planes making thunderous noise when taking off or landing is a normal thing in Nigeria.
- It is in Nigeria that you will see a plane that is taking off producing BLACK SMOKE as if it is a firewood FURNACE.
- It is in Nigeria that you enter a plane and by the time you come down your joints will be aching because your experience is best compared to someone that has just been riding a car that has no shock-absorbers on a rocky terrain

May God help us.

Let the same treatment given to the banking sector be given to the aviation industry. I strongly belief it will help reduce the problem. Meanwhile let's pray for a total overhauling of the system in place in Nigeria. Right from Aso Rock to the man on the street. So that engineers responsible for maintainance will not be "managing" what ought to be overhauled.
Re: ADC Plane Crash In Abuja by dirtydaya(m): 11:10am On Oct 30, 2006
it is totally sickning,that we keep putting ourselves in similar situations that endanger our lives.
why cant we boycott the local aviation sector,until they get their 'act' right.
and does mr president have to insult the nigerian populace by declaring 3 day mourning and an investigation into the incidence.
does he prefer doing this than tackling the problem.
what happened 2 the investigation report on  previous aircrashes and what was done done 2 prevent a repeat  of the incidence.
'may their perfect souls rest in peace'
Re: ADC Plane Crash In Abuja by chichimma(f): 11:26am On Oct 30, 2006
@ Scribe

I agree with you all the way although I want to add that there is a political undertone to all this!
May God see Nigeria through in all this and especially thorughout the process of the elections of 2007.

@ dirtydaya

Boycotting the airlines is a good way to protest!

May the innocent souls of the deceased rest in perfect peace. My sympathy to the families and those that they leave behind that they may take heart and God be with them through this difficult time!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Why We Hiked Nigerian Applicants’ Visa Fees – US / Husband & Wife Die In Accident In Delta, After Being Burnt (Pics) / Please How Much Do Dey Sell Ticket To South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.