Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,091 members, 7,953,328 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:20 PM

Prince Odi For PDP Edo Deputy-Governor (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prince Odi For PDP Edo Deputy-Governor (Photos) (49026 Views)

Kindness Okpe, 22-Year-Old SSA To Obaseki, The Edo State Governor (Photos) / Goodluck Jonathan & FFK In Niger State Over The Death Of Former Governor. Photos / Fayose Kneels Before Bamidele Olumilua, A Former Ondo State Governor (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prince Odi For PDP Edo Deputy-Governor (Photos) by Moneyhatesme(m): 3:11pm On Jan 24, 2016
PreciousPearl20:
like seriously
I wonder if they dont have a male version of u. So cute
Re: Prince Odi For PDP Edo Deputy-Governor (Photos) by KINGinVAHALA: 3:13pm On Jan 24, 2016
protectionsiker:
DEAL!!! you seems too confident!!! grin Till then!!!
No need for til then bro. You base in benin? And also knw that ur next gov is GODWIN OBASEKI. except God says otherwise.
Re: Prince Odi For PDP Edo Deputy-Governor (Photos) by theshaderoom: 3:16pm On Jan 24, 2016
Macelliot7:

You can call me whatever you like...

You aren't Anioma..

Anioma bu ndi Igbo..
Ala Anioma bu Ndokwa, Oshimili, Ika nile, ma Agbor ruo igbanke, Ukwuani, na Asaba..

Abum onye anioma, Asusu a i suwo bu asusu ndi Igbo. Anyi abuna ndi igbo. anyi di iche ni che nime anioma. Adim a woha asusu ndi ndowkwa yana ukwuani mana anyincha bu ndi anioma.

Adim a woha da asusu ndi Imo maka wa bu ndi igbo. Mbosi n su asusu anyi nah Enugu ndi mmadu amubam amu nah or Ibo ca nnasu
Re: Prince Odi For PDP Edo Deputy-Governor (Photos) by Macelliot7(m): 3:24pm On Jan 24, 2016
theshaderoom:

Abum onye anioma, Asusu a i suwo bu asusu ndi Igbo. Anyi abuna ndi igbo. anyi di iche ni che nime anioma. Adim a woha asusu ndi ndowkwa yana ukwuani mana anyincha bu ndi anioma.

Adim a woha da asusu ndi Imo maka wa bu ndi igbo. [s]Mbosi n su asusu anyi nah Enugu ndi mmadu amubam amu nah or Ibo ca nnasu[/s]
Try harder!
Thesame way as an Nsukka man, if I speaks my own Nsukka language in Imo state and Ebonyi state, they won't understand me.. That's call DIALECT..

Onitsha, Asaba, and ogwashi-ukwu speaks thesame Igbo dialect and that's ENUANI.
Anioma bu Igbo...

You aren't Anioma..

Where in Anioma are you from?
Re: Prince Odi For PDP Edo Deputy-Governor (Photos) by protectionsiker: 3:30pm On Jan 24, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

No need for til then bro. You base in benin?
And also knw that ur next gov is GODWIN OBASEKI. except God says otherwise.
Will refer back to this after the election! grin
Re: Prince Odi For PDP Edo Deputy-Governor (Photos) by KINGinVAHALA: 3:58pm On Jan 24, 2016
protectionsiker:

Will refer back to this after the election! grin
The election has already been done.
Godwin Obaseki won in 12 out of 18 LGA(edo north 6, edo south 4, edo central 2(igueben and irrua).
Re: Prince Odi For PDP Edo Deputy-Governor (Photos) by Brightology2(m): 4:37pm On Jan 24, 2016
Bro listen to me, no governorship seat 4 apc in edo state anymore. I repeat no governorship seat 4 apc in edo state.am 4rm edo state.i kn wat am saying
nollywoodbabe:

Rather your own age should make you sit down and do a deep Research about the man called Adams Oshiomhole! He fought bigger battles in his days as President of the Nigerian Labor Congress... If he was able to Rubbish a whole Mr Fix it Anthony Annenih by winning his ward, then Ize-iyamu is a walk over. Oshiomhole will be fighting the battle of his Life with this one by handing Edo State to APC to continue where he left..

So we wouldn't argue over this... If APC loose, I will give you 200 euros no Questions asked (But it will be your duty to keep track and remind me of this promise) Once again, no questions asked! Once the Results are called and APC lost .. Hit me and i will request your details and send you the 200 euros without any questions Deal?
Re: Prince Odi For PDP Edo Deputy-Governor (Photos) by theshaderoom: 4:44pm On Jan 24, 2016
Macelliot7:

Try harder!
Thesame way as an Nsukka man, if I speaks my own Nsukka language in Imo state and Ebonyi state, they won't understand me.. That's call DIALECT..

Onitsha, Asaba, and ogwashi-ukwu speaks thesame Igbo dialect and that's ENUANI.
Anioma bu Igbo...

You aren't Anioma..

Where in Anioma are you from?

Anioma is not Igbo. Onitcha, Asaba and Ogwashi uku do not speak the same dialect. That is a big lie, please stop lying.

Ndokwa and ukwuani speak another language entirely, some even speak isoko.... but they are anioma

My boyfriend is from onitcha and he laughs when I speak my Ogwashi uku Ibo... pls speak facts and stop pulling myths out of your butt

Anioma is a general name we use to refer to all of us in that area meaning "Good Land" and gotten from Aniocha A, Ndokwa N, Ika I. The oma means good
Re: Prince Odi For PDP Edo Deputy-Governor (Photos) by christopher123(m): 4:49pm On Jan 24, 2016
theshaderoom:

Anioma is not Igbo. Onitcha, Asaba and Ogwashi uku do not speak the same dialect. That is a big lie, please stop lying.

My boyfriend is from onitcha and he laughs when I speak my Ogwashi uku Ibo... pls speak facts and stop pulling myths out of your butt

Oga they speak same dialect

Just like uguta, ukwuani speaks same dialect

Just like ndoki in abia with that in rivers speak same
Re: Prince Odi For PDP Edo Deputy-Governor (Photos) by theshaderoom: 4:58pm On Jan 24, 2016
christopher123:

Oga they speak same dialect

Just like uguta, ukwuani speaks same dialect

Just like ndoki in abia with that in rivers speak same

So Isoko people in Ndokwa are Igbo Abi?

I told you before to carry on with your ignorance. See this Nsukka man trying to tell me my history.

Nah u know me pass me. Bye bye abeg, your type don't want to learn, u think u know it all.
Re: Prince Odi For PDP Edo Deputy-Governor (Photos) by christopher123(m): 5:02pm On Jan 24, 2016
theshaderoom:

So Isoko people in Ndokwa are Igbo Abi?

I told you before to carry on with your ignorance. See this Nsukka man trying to tell me my history.

Nah u know me pass me. Bye bye abeg, your type don't want to learn, u think u know it all.

Oga I know ndokwa very well pls let the world know where we have isoko in ndokwa maybe the word ndokwa has now become isoko word ...

This guy is funny ...isoko ain't igbo and can't be igbo but ndokwa is an igbo word

Ukwuani isn't the only people in ndokwa ...we have other clans like aboh

And I have seen that you have challenges in comprehension and this is the result of not attending good school because I know comprehension is a topic in English

I never said ndokwa I called ukwuani

Now take this or leave it

Ukwuani speaks the same brand of dialect with Oguta in imo state

Do some research

1 Like

Re: Prince Odi For PDP Edo Deputy-Governor (Photos) by theshaderoom: 5:06pm On Jan 24, 2016
christopher123:

Oga I know ndokwa very well pls let the world know where we have isoko in ndokwa maybe the word ndokwa has now become isoko word ...

This guy is funny ...isoko ain't igbo and can't be igbo but ndokwa is an igbo word

And I have seen that you have challenges in comprehension and this is the result of not attending good school because I know comprehension is a topic in English

Do some research

Ignorance
Re: Prince Odi For PDP Edo Deputy-Governor (Photos) by stonecoldcafe: 5:09pm On Jan 24, 2016
christopher123:

Do some research

Every land is your own. Every tribe is your own. It cannot be oga sir! I don't care dialect or not! Enter Delta State, enter Edo, Rivers or Bayelsa and ask them. Whether they have similar names or speak like you, they don't want to be part of you. God bless sir.
Re: Prince Odi For PDP Edo Deputy-Governor (Photos) by christopher123(m): 5:21pm On Jan 24, 2016
stonecoldcafe:

Every land is your own. Every tribe is your own. It cannot be oga sir! I don't care dialect or not! Enter Delta State, enter Edo, Rivers or Bayelsa and ask them. Whether they have similar names or speak like you, they don't want to be part of you. God bless sir.

Now who is talking about land and its ownership

What is wrong with kids these days ..why do we have too many daft people around ...intelligence is going extinct and you have made it clear

Who talked about lands and ownership

Pls go watch Tom and Jerry show pls
Re: Prince Odi For PDP Edo Deputy-Governor (Photos) by theshaderoom: 5:28pm On Jan 24, 2016
christopher123:

[b]Oga I know ndokwa very well pls let the world know where we have isoko in ndokwa [/b]maybe the word ndokwa has now become isoko word ...

Do some research

Mr-Know-it-all "Ibrede" and "Ashaka" people are what? Are they not in Ndokwa? Are they not isoko? Please stop saying what you don't know and trying to claim everybody
Re: Prince Odi For PDP Edo Deputy-Governor (Photos) by christopher123(m): 5:35pm On Jan 24, 2016
theshaderoom:

Mr-Know-it-all "Ibrede" and "Ashaka" people are what? Are they not in Ndokwa? Are they not isoko? Please stop saying what you don't know and trying to claim everybody

Oga I said ukwuani and why do you bring ndokwa here ..do you have comprehension challenges ?

Do isoko speak igbo ? What is actually wrong with you ?

I was talking about dialect and mind you ashaka people speak igbo and I know that place well from obiaruku to ogune to ashaka to utagba

I know those areas well ..I know the isoko zone but you have failed to call the places

Oya go Google it again.
Re: Prince Odi For PDP Edo Deputy-Governor (Photos) by theshaderoom: 5:54pm On Jan 24, 2016
christopher123:

Oga I said ukwuani and why do you bring ndokwa here ..do you have comprehension challenges ?

Do isoko speak igbo ? What is actually wrong with you ?

I was talking about dialect and mind you ashaka people speak igbo and I know that place well from obiaruku to ogune to ashaka to utagba

I know those areas well ..I know the isoko zone but you have failed to call the places

Oya go Google it again.

Ndokwa is in anioma that is why I brought it and ashaka and ibrede are isoko and they are in ndokwa but you are obviously the one that has comprehension problem so you wont understand that... lol The whole world speaks Igbo. Olodo. Bye! I have indulged your foolery enough.

You know everywhere meanwhile you won't speak facts. Liar.

Imagine an nsukka man telling me an ogwashian that I speak the same dialect with onitcha people. You are from neither places but you are claiming to know my dialect more than me. You must be very sick in d head.
Re: Prince Odi For PDP Edo Deputy-Governor (Photos) by christopher123(m): 6:12pm On Jan 24, 2016
theshaderoom:

Ndokwa is in anioma that is why I brought it and ashaka and ibrede are isoko and they are in ndokwa but you are obviously the one that has comprehension problem so you wont understand that... lol The whole world speaks Igbo. Olodo. Bye! I have indulged your foolery enough.

Imagine an nsukka man telling me an ogwashian that I speak the same dialect with onitcha people. You are from neither places but you are claiming to know my dialect more than me. You must be very sick in d head.

Anu oke na nkita ..jebe sie
Re: Prince Odi For PDP Edo Deputy-Governor (Photos) by Macelliot7(m): 7:59pm On Jan 24, 2016
theshaderoom:

Ndokwa and ukwuani speak another language entirely, some even speak isoko.... but they are anioma

Anioma is a general name we use to refer to all of us in that area meaning "Good Land" and gotten from Aniocha A, Ndokwa N, Ika I. The oma means good
You are a comedian.. Contradicting yourself over and over..

Low IQ..
Re: Prince Odi For PDP Edo Deputy-Governor (Photos) by Macelliot7(m): 8:01pm On Jan 24, 2016
theshaderoom:

Yorubas propagandist...
Re: Prince Odi For PDP Edo Deputy-Governor (Photos) by nollywoodbabe: 8:21pm On Jan 24, 2016
Brightology2:
Bro listen to me, no governorship seat 4 apc in edo state anymore. I repeat no governorship seat 4 apc in edo state.am 4rm edo state.i kn wat am saying

I never said you didn't know what you are saying.. My question is do you want to make 200 euros no questions asked?.. I didn't even ask you to offer say incase PDP loose so I am the one taking all the Risk.. Once again APC will not only win, but it will be a landslide Victory just watch and see
Re: Prince Odi For PDP Edo Deputy-Governor (Photos) by theshaderoom: 8:54pm On Jan 24, 2016
nollywoodbabe:

I never said you didn't know what you are saying.. My question is do you want to make 200 euros no questions asked?.. I didn't even ask you to offer say incase PDP loose so I am the one taking all the Risk.. Once again APC will not only win, but it will be a landslide Victory just watch and see

Can I join in making the 200euros when APC looses the governorship election in Edo State? .

because with the way things have been going, the people will most likely vote pdp
Re: Prince Odi For PDP Edo Deputy-Governor (Photos) by nollywoodbabe: 8:58pm On Jan 24, 2016
theshaderoom:

Can I join in making the 200euros when APC looses the governorship election in Edo State? .

because with the way things have been going, the people will most likely vote pdp

Haba!! I don't have so much money like that naaah!!! I am promising the 200 euros cos I know for 100% that APC will win. Whoever PDP will present will be facing Oshiomhole and I don't see how you can Beat Oshiomhole, it's obvious people actually don't know that man....

Anyway If I see you following my Thread, I can give you Recharge Card in a Weeks time... How about that? lol
Re: Prince Odi For PDP Edo Deputy-Governor (Photos) by Virtplus(m): 10:37pm On Jan 24, 2016
Macelliot7:
Spanishkid, an Igbo man contesting for the DG position in your own very Edo state...

....ozuor..hu told u dat mercy johnson husband is an igbo man...ewe
Re: Prince Odi For PDP Edo Deputy-Governor (Photos) by theshaderoom: 10:52pm On Jan 24, 2016
nollywoodbabe:

Haba!! I don't have so much money like that naaah!!! I am promising the 200 euros cos I know for 100% that APC will win. Whoever PDP will present will be facing Oshiomhole and I don't see how you can Beat Oshiomhole, it's obvious people actually don't know that man....

Anyway If I see you following my Thread, I can give you Recharge Card in a Weeks time... How about that? lol

Lol... very funny, if you are 100percent sure then you should not be scared about not having enough money nah. I don't want your recharge card, thank u. When pdp win Edo State make I see how u go take pay the person wey u promise.
Re: Prince Odi For PDP Edo Deputy-Governor (Photos) by Brightology2(m): 12:33am On Jan 25, 2016
Ok lets see how it goes.i will remind u wen it's time via dis quote
nollywoodbabe:

Re: Prince Odi For PDP Edo Deputy-Governor (Photos) by nollywoodbabe: 2:20pm On Jan 25, 2016
theshaderoom:

Lol... very funny, if you are 100percent sure then you should not be scared about not having enough money nah. I don't want your recharge card, thank u. When pdp win Edo State make I see how u go take pay the person wey u promise.

First of all you are the one that is being funny here... "You are the one that Jumped into the Post and asked if you could be part of the 200euros, so I am in the right to offer you even Garri" Yes I am 100% sure Oshiomhole will Beat Ize-Iyamu and can double that amount to 400euros... to the Person in question and not you.... I am not into all that type of Politics, just saying what I know will happened based on Research... I told everyone that Buhari will Beat Jonathan and people thought I am from the Moon because that was Unthinkable.... Nobody believed it will ever Happen! But it did and shocked even Jonathan's closest people and I am saying it again here in the Open, Oshiomhole will Beat Ize-Iyamu.... And if you think deep about what I have been saying, you will know that Oshiomhole's tenure ends this Year and the PDP has not even picked Ize-Iyamu, yet I am calling out these two, because the battle will actually be between them. Watch and see!
Re: Prince Odi For PDP Edo Deputy-Governor (Photos) by ariesbull: 2:52pm On Jan 25, 2016
They can be very terrible
Re: Prince Odi For PDP Edo Deputy-Governor (Photos) by theshaderoom: 2:56pm On Jan 25, 2016
Goldencollins:

U hide in ur small hut in ogbomoso and u re promising someone 200euros when u hv not eaten since today.
Bros abeg park well

Lol... nollywoodbabes that is your response up there... u don chop? Wey u dey increase money to 400euro, u have not even seen 200euro to pay the person u promised when u eventually loose the bet YOU placed, u dey yarn dust... at least nah u use your mouth talk say u no get the money last last.. mtchew, Iranu!
nollywoodbabe:

First of all you are the one that is being funny here... "You are the one that Jumped into the Post and asked if you could be part of the 200euros, so I am in the right to offer you even Garri" Yes I am 100% sure Oshiomhole will Beat Ize-Iyamu and can double that amount to 400euros... to the Person in question and not you.... I am not into all that type of Politics, just saying what I know will happened based on Research... I told everyone that Buhari will Beat Jonathan and people thought I am from the Moon because that was Unthinkable.... Nobody believed it will ever Happen! But it did and shocked even Jonathan's closest people and I am saying it again here in the Open, Oshiomhole will Beat Ize-Iyamu.... And if you think deep about what I have been saying, you will know that Oshiomhole's tenure ends this Year and the PDP has not even picked Ize-Iyamu, yet I am calling out these two, because the battle will actually be between them. Watch and see!
Re: Prince Odi For PDP Edo Deputy-Governor (Photos) by comos: 4:19pm On Jan 25, 2016
EDO for PDP
Re: Prince Odi For PDP Edo Deputy-Governor (Photos) by mohciz69(m): 4:55pm On Jan 25, 2016
who's Faleke??...ode
Re: Prince Odi For PDP Edo Deputy-Governor (Photos) by nelronaldo(m): 7:32pm On Jan 26, 2016
henryhemon:

You definitely know nothing about politics for you to say anenih didn't lose in his ward.
Ogbeni Chill dere ee... Men are talking, you want to talk.. Mr know all!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

NLC To Commence Nationwide Strike On Wednesday, If PMS Price Isn't Reverted / Photos Of Arrested Boko Haram + Weapons Recovered By The Nigerian Troops / 14 Things President Buhari Has Changed Since Assuming Power

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.