Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,158 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:01 PM

Prince Odi For PDP Edo Deputy-Governor (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prince Odi For PDP Edo Deputy-Governor (Photos) (48799 Views)

Kindness Okpe, 22-Year-Old SSA To Obaseki, The Edo State Governor (Photos) / Goodluck Jonathan & FFK In Niger State Over The Death Of Former Governor. Photos / Fayose Kneels Before Bamidele Olumilua, A Former Ondo State Governor (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prince Odi For PDP Edo Deputy-Governor (Photos) by klax(m): 9:33am On Jan 24, 2016
Goodluck to him. But with all the controversy around him will it not hunt PDP chance in Edo Well left to pdp anyway.
Re: Prince Odi For PDP Edo Deputy-Governor (Photos) by Socketbet: 9:53am On Jan 24, 2016
Beautiful man grin grin grin grin
Re: Prince Odi For PDP Edo Deputy-Governor (Photos) by Louiscutedude(m): 10:12am On Jan 24, 2016
It can't happen in my state
Re: Prince Odi For PDP Edo Deputy-Governor (Photos) by Spain007(m): 10:49am On Jan 24, 2016
Console with this
kilode100:

I always wondered too..

Re: Prince Odi For PDP Edo Deputy-Governor (Photos) by Spain007(m): 10:52am On Jan 24, 2016
Here is d man.
ZeezaRapture:
So no handsome man in Edo State or what

Re: Prince Odi For PDP Edo Deputy-Governor (Photos) by theshaderoom: 11:49am On Jan 24, 2016
Macelliot7:

Igbanke, an Igbo community in Edo state..
Incase I forget, his son's name is Ozioma Okojie...

Igbanke is not Igbo... don't classify everybody that is not Yoruba or Hausa as Igbo Mr man. That is just ignorant. Igbanke speak a mixture of agbor and Esan. It's the sharing fomular of Nigerian states that landed them in Edo hence they would be in Delta and classified as agbor, that's not Igbo. Uromi is Esan, Prince Odi Okojie is Esan, an Esan Prince. Stop saying what you don't know oga

2 Likes

Re: Prince Odi For PDP Edo Deputy-Governor (Photos) by PreciousPearl20(f): 12:09pm On Jan 24, 2016
Moneyhatesme:

I wonder o
like seriously
Re: Prince Odi For PDP Edo Deputy-Governor (Photos) by Macelliot7(m): 12:15pm On Jan 24, 2016
theshaderoom:

Igbanke is not Igbo... don't classify everybody that is not Yoruba or Hausa as Igbo Mr man. That is just ignorant. Igbanke speak a mixture of agbor and Esan. It's the sharing fomular of Nigerian states that landed them in Edo hence they would be in Delta and classified as agbor, that's not Igbo. Uromi is Esan, Prince Odi Okojie is Esan, an Esan Prince. Stop saying what you don't know oga
Bro, I'm not here for arguement..
Igbanke is Igbo.. A sub-group of Anioma people...
Re: Prince Odi For PDP Edo Deputy-Governor (Photos) by theshaderoom: 12:37pm On Jan 24, 2016
Macelliot7:

Bro, I'm not here for arguement..
Igbanke is Igbo.. A sub-group of Anioma people...

So agbor is Igbo? Anioma is Igbo? Will you tell an Asaba or ogwashi uku man that he is igbo because he is anioma?

you should be ready to argue when you put things like that out.

Anioma is made up of

Aniocha, Oshimili (Ibo speaking not igbo),
Ndokwa and
Ika (agbor, umunede etc).
They are not Igbo.

Please say no to ignorance.

Will you say Kalabari, ogba, ibibio, Efik and others are Igbo just because they don't speak Yoruba or Hausa?

If you tell a Bini and Esan man that they are the same, you will regret your life that day.

Use Google, its your friend.

1 Like

Re: Prince Odi For PDP Edo Deputy-Governor (Photos) by Macelliot7(m): 12:45pm On Jan 24, 2016
theshaderoom:

So agbor is Igbo? Anioma is Igbo? Will you tell an Asaba or ogwashi uku man that he is igbo because he is anioma?

you should be ready to argue when you put things like that out.

Anioma is made up of

Aniocha, Oshimili (Ibo speaking not igbo),
Ndokwa and
Ika (agbor, umunede etc).
They are not Igbo.

Will you say Kalabari, ogba, ibibio, Efik and others are Igbo just because they don't speak Yoruba or Hausa?

If you tell a Bini and Esan man that they are the same, you will regret your life that day.

Use Google, its your friend.
Bro, this is ignorance in display...
Ibo speaking and not Igbo speaking.. (that's funny)...
Ibibio is ibibio..
Kalabari is Ijaw..
Anioma is Igbo...

Dude, you are funny..
Re: Prince Odi For PDP Edo Deputy-Governor (Photos) by Seun360(m): 1:28pm On Jan 24, 2016
STRBOY:

Pls don't be offended but frm Ur speech U sound and look like someone who has never Been in the Four wall of a school or an institution...

Don't just open Ur lawma Mouth and Say TRASH... ''Egbon is U want the Lassa Fever Come and Collect it....

When PDP where in Power dy Chased OUT Ebola...
Now APC can drive away Lasser Fever...

Moral of this POST: Think before You Talk...

Fashola chased Ebola out mbok.
Re: Prince Odi For PDP Edo Deputy-Governor (Photos) by EdCure: 1:39pm On Jan 24, 2016
ihatebuhari:
Lol My Edo is for APC
Wow! Even a Buhari hater knows this.
It's healthy to be realistic.
Re: Prince Odi For PDP Edo Deputy-Governor (Photos) by pat358(m): 1:45pm On Jan 24, 2016
PDP will fail big time in Edo State. Prince Odi should not waste his time and money
Re: Prince Odi For PDP Edo Deputy-Governor (Photos) by guttentag(m): 1:51pm On Jan 24, 2016
[quote author=Markieee post=42266937]
Taa mechie onu osiso..
Peter tell you ??
[/quote

Mugu, I am peter's broda incase you don't know and if you happen to know OD black then you should confirm from him
Re: Prince Odi For PDP Edo Deputy-Governor (Photos) by KINGinVAHALA: 1:52pm On Jan 24, 2016
ihatebuhari:
Lol

My Edo is for APC
SAME WITH MINE! and no other party is an alternative.
Re: Prince Odi For PDP Edo Deputy-Governor (Photos) by KINGinVAHALA: 1:54pm On Jan 24, 2016
martineverest:
Though,pdp have upper hand.. But oshiomonle and ex-gov and apc chairman,oyegun, will rig the hell out of that election
Sorry, but which upper hand does pdp has?
Re: Prince Odi For PDP Edo Deputy-Governor (Photos) by andyanders: 1:54pm On Jan 24, 2016
If PDP, he is already a failure.
Re: Prince Odi For PDP Edo Deputy-Governor (Photos) by KINGinVAHALA: 1:56pm On Jan 24, 2016
theshaderoom:

The way you are shouting Euro Euro it shows you are not around, if you are from Edo State sef. Adams Oshiomole is just ruling the state on propaganda, its only people from other states that think he is the best governor ever. The Binis are not happy with him for outing the Esama and his son, the Esans are not happy with him for always increasing the school fees of Ambrose Alli University where their children attend school and everybody is angry with him for increasing taxes and reducing salaries.... I doubt Apc can win Edo state again. Edo people are not happy
Re: Prince Odi For PDP Edo Deputy-Governor (Photos) by KINGinVAHALA: 2:00pm On Jan 24, 2016
theshaderoom:

The way you are shouting Euro Euro it shows you are not around, if you are from Edo State sef. Adams Oshiomole is just ruling the state on propaganda, its only people from other states that think he is the best governor ever. The Binis are not happy with him for outing the Esama and his son, the Esans are not happy with him for always increasing the school fees of Ambrose Alli University where their children attend school and everybody is angry with him for increasing taxes and reducing salaries.... I doubt Apc can win Edo state again. Edo people are not happy
Which Edo people re nt happy with him? is it the Edo people am part of or there is another Edo people in Ethiopia? or you re referin to Edo people dt stil troop out en-mass to thank him whenever he goes on expecting projects, e.g 2nd east circular rd, upper mission rd, upper sakponba rd, etc?
Re: Prince Odi For PDP Edo Deputy-Governor (Photos) by KINGinVAHALA: 2:05pm On Jan 24, 2016
protectionsiker:

Do u mind me joining the list of hitting you for the 200 euro? Cos APC is sure gona lose Edo State in a free fair and credible election!!!
You can also hit me on this bro. am nt even talking abt victory for APC here bt total and outright victory. i wil giv u 20k if apc wins with less than 100k votes difference.
Deal?
Re: Prince Odi For PDP Edo Deputy-Governor (Photos) by KINGinVAHALA: 2:14pm On Jan 24, 2016
DEEDEE111:
correction : He is from Irrua not Uromi. His elder brother is the current onogie (king) of Irrua
What is this one saying? Okojie's frm irrua? my brother, am frm Uromi. infact, we re frm the Enogie palace(Uwangue of Uromi). He is frm Uromi, same with the present commissioner for water resources "PRINCE JOE OKOJIE" who is his brother and present Enojie of Uromi "'Aslem Edenojie', the Ojuromi of Uromi'" who is his elder cousin.
Please dont deceive people with what u knw nothing abt.
Re: Prince Odi For PDP Edo Deputy-Governor (Photos) by theshaderoom: 2:20pm On Jan 24, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Which Edo people re nt happy with him? is it the Edo people am part of or there is another Edo people in Ethiopia? or you re referin to Edo people dt stil troop out en-mass to thank him whenever he goes on expecting projects, e.g 2nd east circular rd, upper mission rd, upper sakponba rd, etc?

So it's only benin roads that need repairs right? Continue.

If Hitler were to surface and come and inspect roads, Nigerians will still come out to hail him.

When someone is patronizing you, don't confuse it for love
Re: Prince Odi For PDP Edo Deputy-Governor (Photos) by theshaderoom: 2:24pm On Jan 24, 2016
Macelliot7:

Bro, this is ignorance in display...
Ibo speaking and not Igbo speaking.. (that's funny)...
Ibibio is ibibio..
Kalabari is Ijaw..
Anioma is Igbo...

Dude, you are funny..

Wow! I just remembered this saying "never argue with a fo..ol, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience"

Anioma is Igbo? Am anioma and am not Igbo... but Issorite! Carry on with your ignorance. It's allowed
Re: Prince Odi For PDP Edo Deputy-Governor (Photos) by STRBOY(m): 2:30pm On Jan 24, 2016
Seun360:

Fashola chased Ebola out mbok.

LMAO... What are you say... So fashola na Ministry of Health abi wytn... Its well. Pls get Ur facts Right..
Re: Prince Odi For PDP Edo Deputy-Governor (Photos) by KINGinVAHALA: 2:36pm On Jan 24, 2016
theshaderoom:

So it's only benin roads that need repairs right? Continue.

If Hitler were to surface and come and inspect roads, Nigerians will still come out to hail him.

When someone is patronizing you, don't confuse it for love
Thank bro for bringing up the emboldened. but ur kind wud always argue oshiomole hasnt done anything but when someone start mentioning his achievements, then ur tune wud change to "IS IT ONLY ROAD WE NEED IN EDO STATE?" or "IS IT ONLY BENIN THAT DESERVE ROAD?" isnt dat hypocracy?
Benin City is the capital of Edo state and development all over the world is centred first in a state or country capital. or isnt p.h, ikeja, owerri, ibadan, paris, london, etc the most developed in their states and countries?
And do you knw that what oshiomole has achieved in Edo Central nd Edo north cant be rivered by any Edo former Gov. including Ogbemudia? or i shud giv u the statistics?
Re: Prince Odi For PDP Edo Deputy-Governor (Photos) by theshaderoom: 2:37pm On Jan 24, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

You can also hit me on this bro. am nt even talking abt victory for APC here bt total and outright victory. i wil giv u 20k if apc wins with less than 100k votes difference.
Deal?

Bros can I join too... so you go send me money when APC loose Edo State... Oshiomole would have made a good governor but the way he is going about things in this last days is almost as if he wants his party to loose.

How can u increase school fees from 50thousand to 200thousand and when parents beg you to reduce it you tell them that they have money for burials and weddings but can't use 200k to pay school fees?

on top of that one, you reduce workers salary, collect almost half of the reduced salary as tax and then treat teachers and lecturers like crap.

It's not fair. Parents are complaining, students are complaining, workers are complaining, even bike men are not happy... Lol..

I won't like PDP to win Edo State because Lucky did worse than Oshiomole, I am a testimony to that. We chop bitterleaf soup for 4months we come be like kwashiokor children becos Lucky no gree pay salary...but Nigerians have short memory, its only this one Oshiomole did that they will remember when they go and vote...

Unless Oshiomole reduces school fees and increase salary as I suspect he will towards election time... then they will forget he was the one that did it before... short memory
Re: Prince Odi For PDP Edo Deputy-Governor (Photos) by theshaderoom: 2:41pm On Jan 24, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Thank bro for bringing up the emboldened. but ur kind wud always argue oshiomole hasnt done anything but when someone start mentioning his achievements, then ur tune wud change to "IS IT ONLY ROAD WE NEED IN EDO STATE?" or "IS IT ONLY BENIN THAT DESERVE ROAD?" isnt dat hypocracy?
Benin City is the capital of Edo state and development all over the world is centred first in a state or country capital. or isnt p.h, ikeja, owerri, ibadan, paris, london, etc the most developed in their states and countries?
And do you knw that what oshiomole has achieved in Edo Central nd Edo north cant be rivered by any Edo former Gov. including Ogbemudia? or i shud giv u the statistics?

Touche! I give you that. Oshiomole tried, to be honest. All the schools he renovated all over the state - That I can speak of...

but he has always treated workers anyhow and it might cost him.

People are surprised he treats workers this way seeing that he was an NLC comrade. It's just appalling!
Re: Prince Odi For PDP Edo Deputy-Governor (Photos) by Jesusloveyou: 2:54pm On Jan 24, 2016
ogba20:
I will forgive you because of your age, APC has no place in Edo state.
so na ize iyamu get place in edo state,

1 Like

Re: Prince Odi For PDP Edo Deputy-Governor (Photos) by theshaderoom: 2:57pm On Jan 24, 2016
DEEDEE111:
correction : He is from Irrua not Uromi. His elder brother is the current onogie (king) of Irrua

Blood of Zechariah! Bros why u dey talk wetin u no know nah? Okojie is the Uromi Royal house o not Irrua
Re: Prince Odi For PDP Edo Deputy-Governor (Photos) by Jesusloveyou: 3:00pm On Jan 24, 2016
Louiscutedude:
It can't happen in my state
i wonder ooo, how can pdp rule my state again

1 Like

Re: Prince Odi For PDP Edo Deputy-Governor (Photos) by protectionsiker: 3:00pm On Jan 24, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Deal?
DEAL!!! you seems too confident!!! grin
Till then!!!
Re: Prince Odi For PDP Edo Deputy-Governor (Photos) by Macelliot7(m): 3:03pm On Jan 24, 2016
theshaderoom:

Wow! I just remembered this saying "never argue with a fo..ol, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience"

Anioma is Igbo? Am anioma and am not Igbo... but Issorite! Carry on with your ignorance. It's allowed
You can call me whatever you like...

You aren't Anioma..

Anioma bu ndi Igbo..
Ala Anioma bu Ndokwa, Oshimili, Ika nile, ma Agbor ruo igbanke, Ukwuani, na Asaba..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jega’s Brother Justice A.A. Jega Who Died In Hajj Stampede (Photo) / Muslims Attacked In Nsukka, Mosques Burnt By Mob In Enugu / N2m Budgeted For Fumigation In State House Before Rats Damaged Buhari's Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.