Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,804 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

Ladies Get In Here..what Would Be Your Reaction To This? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Get In Here..what Would Be Your Reaction To This? (4049 Views)

Ladies Get In Here: Don't Be Shy, Where Do You Belong? (photo) / What Will Be Your Reaction When Your Gf/wife Cooks Like This? (photos) / Guys What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Babe Sends This To You?? (with Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Get In Here..what Would Be Your Reaction To This? by Nobody: 12:52am On Jan 24, 2016
pinceprinz:

oh baby, I wasn't telling u how to clean your mess, we were discussing and I was just giving a friendly suggestion. Don't pull that on me! tongue
Mess? I didn't know I made one. tongue tongue
And I read your words as you tellin' me what ta do.
Re: Ladies Get In Here..what Would Be Your Reaction To This? by Nobody: 12:56am On Jan 24, 2016
QueenValerie:
Mess? I didn't know I made one. tongue tongue
And I read your words as you tellin' me what ta do.

But something offensive to the nasal oozed mehn cheesy and it was from u shocked shocked

I predict u need more doses of humor and social skillz then wink
Re: Ladies Get In Here..what Would Be Your Reaction To This? by Nobody: 1:03am On Jan 24, 2016
pinceprinz:

But something offensive to the nasal oozed mehn cheesy and it was from u shocked shocked

I predict u need more doses of humor and social skillz then wink
Seriously though P.P.,I don't see the mess.Tell me?
Re: Ladies Get In Here..what Would Be Your Reaction To This? by Nobody: 1:09am On Jan 24, 2016
QueenValerie:
Seriously though P.P.,I don't see the mess.Tell me?

I thought we're just messing around saying whatever? Anyway, game over grin

Now let's talk about U tongue
Re: Ladies Get In Here..what Would Be Your Reaction To This? by Nobody: 1:14am On Jan 24, 2016
pinceprinz:

I thought we're just messing around saying whatever? Anyway, game over grin

Now let's talk about U tongue
.We've been talkin' about me and I'm through with that now.Goodbye grin
Re: Ladies Get In Here..what Would Be Your Reaction To This? by Nobody: 1:18am On Jan 24, 2016
QueenValerie:
.We've been talkin' about me and I'm through with that now.Goodbye grin
U? No! You only told me yr age. And I didn't even ask forit *frowns*
Re: Ladies Get In Here..what Would Be Your Reaction To This? by Nobody: 1:24am On Jan 24, 2016
pinceprinz:

U? No! You only told me yr age. And I didn't even ask forit *frowns*
But you said I was older than I am,I had to correct you.
And I answered you questions too.
Now,Goodbye,again
Re: Ladies Get In Here..what Would Be Your Reaction To This? by Nobody: 1:30am On Jan 24, 2016
QueenValerie:
But you said I was older than I am,I had to correct you.
And I answered you questions too.
Now,Goodbye,again

and I answered your questions asif I obliged you to, mtseew . Goodbye!
Re: Ladies Get In Here..what Would Be Your Reaction To This? by Nobody: 1:33am On Jan 24, 2016
pinceprinz:

and I answered your questions asif I obliged you to, mtseew . Goodbye!
P.P. don't you walk away from me!
Re: Ladies Get In Here..what Would Be Your Reaction To This? by Nobody: 1:39am On Jan 24, 2016
QueenValerie:
P.P. don't you walk away from me!

tongue tongue You'll have to hold me real tight then mom, caress my hair and kiss my forehead cheesy
Re: Ladies Get In Here..what Would Be Your Reaction To This? by Nobody: 1:41am On Jan 24, 2016
pinceprinz:

tongue tongue You'll have to hold me real tight then mom, caress my hair and kiss my forehead cheesy
Lol. No!
Re: Ladies Get In Here..what Would Be Your Reaction To This? by Nobody: 1:46am On Jan 24, 2016
QueenValerie:
Lol. No!
What kind of mom are u then?Even Lady Macbeth should do better angry
Re: Ladies Get In Here..what Would Be Your Reaction To This? by Nobody: 1:51am On Jan 24, 2016
pinceprinz:

What kind of mom are u then?Even Lady Macbeth should do better angry
I think I better stop deralin this thread. Bye,seriously this time.
Re: Ladies Get In Here..what Would Be Your Reaction To This? by Nobody: 1:58am On Jan 24, 2016
QueenValerie:
I think I better stop deralin this thread. Bye,seriously this time.

So, it's true that you ladies are like Wi-Fi? I see!
Re: Ladies Get In Here..what Would Be Your Reaction To This? by Nobody: 2:01am On Jan 24, 2016
Monalisa185, what r u there staring at?
Re: Ladies Get In Here..what Would Be Your Reaction To This? by AsanwaKC(f): 5:55am On Jan 24, 2016
half bread is better than non!
Re: Ladies Get In Here..what Would Be Your Reaction To This? by Monalisa185(f): 8:03am On Jan 24, 2016
pinceprinz:
Monalisa185, what r u there staring at?

Lol...was staring at that your bald head natonguetongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend Says This? / OMG - Checkout This Endtime Lipstick That Is Currently Making Waves / She Stays At My Place Till He Cums Back And He Says Nothing About It, Am I Safe?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.