Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

Guys What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Babe Sends This To You?? (with Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Babe Sends This To You?? (with Photos) (14721 Views)

Kenyan Man Parades All The Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) / Would You Serve Jail Term For Your Babe To Be Released? (photo) / When Your Babe Shuns A Decent Mama Put Meal For An Expensive Eatery. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Babe Sends This To You?? (with Photos) by NOBODYY: 10:06am On Sep 24, 2015
Ran into this picture on twitter
And i decided to bring it to Nairaland..
Ladies can you send this to your Cheating boyfriend??
Guys what will be your reaction if your babe send u this kind thing??

6 Likes

Re: Guys What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Babe Sends This To You?? (with Photos) by Nobody: 10:08am On Sep 24, 2015
WTF..

That's so out of it!

6 Likes

Re: Guys What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Babe Sends This To You?? (with Photos) by kingk(m): 10:10am On Sep 24, 2015
What's that on her face

2 Likes

Re: Guys What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Babe Sends This To You?? (with Photos) by falconey(m): 10:10am On Sep 24, 2015
she slept with a horse? That semen is too much, I'm sure it didn't came out of man and if it does the nigga must have been saving it for decades.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Babe Sends This To You?? (with Photos) by NOBODYY: 10:14am On Sep 24, 2015
kingk:
What's that on her face

Sapele water!

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Babe Sends This To You?? (with Photos) by Spikkylee: 10:16am On Sep 24, 2015
Shey after set nor dey pain...She gatz face panel
Re: Guys What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Babe Sends This To You?? (with Photos) by olowookerekemi(f): 10:17am On Sep 24, 2015
i can send it to him only if hv warned him several tyms or hv caught him many tyms
Re: Guys What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Babe Sends This To You?? (with Photos) by MrsChima(f): 10:19am On Sep 24, 2015
Good revenge! grin

3 Likes

Re: Guys What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Babe Sends This To You?? (with Photos) by Slimzjoe(m): 10:20am On Sep 24, 2015
I'll Simply Forward the Pic to her Parents undecided

68 Likes

Re: Guys What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Babe Sends This To You?? (with Photos) by Godfullsam(m): 10:20am On Sep 24, 2015
kingk:
What's that on her face

Akamu!

4 Likes

Re: Guys What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Babe Sends This To You?? (with Photos) by Wizzz: 10:20am On Sep 24, 2015
NATIONWIDE PANIC shocked shocked

We can't find GMB's ram shocked

By the way all I see in this picture is Akamu cheesy
Re: Guys What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Babe Sends This To You?? (with Photos) by jonaifame22(m): 10:21am On Sep 24, 2015
kingk:
What's that on her face
hot water starch

3 Likes

Re: Guys What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Babe Sends This To You?? (with Photos) by Chanchit: 10:28am On Sep 24, 2015
Mehn! this is way below the belt. Its right on the balls.

4 Likes

Re: Guys What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Babe Sends This To You?? (with Photos) by Nobody: 10:35am On Sep 24, 2015
falconey:
[color=#990000][/color]
how do you distort your post? cheesy
Re: Guys What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Babe Sends This To You?? (with Photos) by Tallesty1(m): 10:36am On Sep 24, 2015
Slimzjoe:

Wicked.

4 Likes

Re: Guys What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Babe Sends This To You?? (with Photos) by Nobody: 10:38am On Sep 24, 2015
I will just call her to come beg her and do the needful while my camera is on hidden, and do the needful
Re: Guys What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Babe Sends This To You?? (with Photos) by Emodeee: 10:39am On Sep 24, 2015
olowookerekemi:
i can send it to him only if hv warned him several tyms or hv caught him many tyms

Really! So u can take s.emen all over ur face all in an attempt to revenge?

2 Likes

Re: Guys What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Babe Sends This To You?? (with Photos) by Nobody: 10:43am On Sep 24, 2015
So na who she come do? The cheating guy? For where? Doing something you wouldn't ordinarily do to get back to at someone, can be so devastating for you more than the intended target. She did it to get back at her bf, cos she still cares one bit about him and trying to make him feel bad and change, right?. Worse case: he breaks up and moves on, she feels bad that she couldn't get the required change and feels cheap too!

The best way to handle à cheating partner isn't revenge cheating (especially if cheating isn't in your habit), but quit the relationship and move on

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guys What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Babe Sends This To You?? (with Photos) by ATMC(f): 10:44am On Sep 24, 2015
On Point! One more thing; make sure you don't make up with him. EVER!

1 Like

Re: Guys What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Babe Sends This To You?? (with Photos) by Slimzjoe(m): 10:44am On Sep 24, 2015
Tallesty1:
Wicked.

I'm simply helping her Life grin

Re: Guys What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Babe Sends This To You?? (with Photos) by menix(m): 10:45am On Sep 24, 2015
kingk:
What's that on her face

Snow...

falconey:
[color=#990000][/color]

Bro. Low sperm count/azoospermia is real..
Go 4 a check up..
Re: Guys What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Babe Sends This To You?? (with Photos) by Nobody: 10:47am On Sep 24, 2015
Lmao I bet Tim wouldn't be able to handle it. grin

1 Like

Re: Guys What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Babe Sends This To You?? (with Photos) by oluking: 10:49am On Sep 24, 2015
kingk:
What's that on her face
Its AKAMU grin

1 Like

Re: Guys What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Babe Sends This To You?? (with Photos) by ATMC(f): 10:49am On Sep 24, 2015
vfactor:
So na who she come do? The cheating guy? For where? Doing something you wouldn't ordinarily do to get back to at someone, can be so devastating for you more than the intended target. She did it to get back at her bf, cos she still cares one bit about him and trying to make him feel bad and change, right?. Worse case: he breaks up and moves on, she feels bad that she couldn't get the required change and feels cheap too!

The best way to handle à cheating partner isn't revenge cheating (especially if cheating isn't in your habit), but quit the relationship and move on
You are right. But she is in the relationship and knows the guy too well. She prolly knows 'this' will pain the guy down to the hairs in his nostrils so, keep your advice. She must have weighed both sides. For her to have chosen 'this' means it will pay her. It doesn't matter what we think but what she thinks is all.
Re: Guys What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Babe Sends This To You?? (with Photos) by ChappyChase: 10:50am On Sep 24, 2015
O boy... I still dey think!
Re: Guys What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Babe Sends This To You?? (with Photos) by falconey(m): 10:53am On Sep 24, 2015
menix:

Snow...

Bro. Low sperm count/azoospermia is real..
Go 4 a check up..

so my sperm suppose full alomo bottle?
Re: Guys What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Babe Sends This To You?? (with Photos) by menix(m): 10:55am On Sep 24, 2015
falconey:

[color=#990000][/color]

If u re related to 2baba, Yep!!
Re: Guys What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Babe Sends This To You?? (with Photos) by Nobody: 10:56am On Sep 24, 2015
ATMC:
You are right. But she is in the relationship and knows the guy too well. She prolly knows 'this' will pain the guy down to the hairs in his nostrils so, keep your advice. She must have weighed both sides. For her to have chosen 'this' means it will pay her. It doesn't matter what we think but what she thinks is all.

the advice is for those who care to listen and not for YOU or her. So you could do well to avoid mentioning me!

Sometimes u think u know people, but do you really know them.

1 Like

Re: Guys What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Babe Sends This To You?? (with Photos) by ATMC(f): 10:58am On Sep 24, 2015
^fvckk off!!
Re: Guys What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Babe Sends This To You?? (with Photos) by Nobody: 11:00am On Sep 24, 2015
^^^

As expected! I wasn't expecting more, so I am not disappointed. What more can you offer??

2 Likes

Re: Guys What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Babe Sends This To You?? (with Photos) by ATMC(f): 11:08am On Sep 24, 2015
You be learnersmiley You do as I do. No time for copy cats!
Re: Guys What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Babe Sends This To You?? (with Photos) by Nobody: 12:37pm On Sep 24, 2015
Slimzjoe:

Good option.

But the parents might not understand the picture though.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Omg Would You Allow You Girl To Do This Kind Of Thing In You Presence / Secondary School Female Students Seen Twerking Inside The Class. / Met A Girl In A Week And She's Already Asking For Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.