Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,454 members, 7,826,741 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Groom Proudly Shows Off His Ring (Lovely Wedding Photo) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Groom Proudly Shows Off His Ring (Lovely Wedding Photo) (45933 Views)

Man Get Slapped by his GF For Forgetting His Ring, After Kneeling to Propose(p / See Lovely Wedding Pictures Of A Popular Nairalander "Flexherbal" / NO SHAME! Naija Lady Proudly Shows Off Her Dirty Undies Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Groom Proudly Shows Off His Ring (Lovely Wedding Photo) by seaga: 7:22am On Jan 24, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Thatz lovely.. maybe he was a playboy who got converted by marriage.
Hey..
Re: Groom Proudly Shows Off His Ring (Lovely Wedding Photo) by agarawu23(m): 7:22am On Jan 24, 2016
mico4real:
What planet are you from?

Pluto grin
Re: Groom Proudly Shows Off His Ring (Lovely Wedding Photo) by agarawu23(m): 7:35am On Jan 24, 2016
henryhemon:

Seems you Have a failed marriage? Deal with yours don't come and be a wizard to others biko.
sad angry

1 Like

Re: Groom Proudly Shows Off His Ring (Lovely Wedding Photo) by omolola15(m): 9:05am On Jan 24, 2016
onyowo:
Ohhh My God!!!!!! Marriage don dey hungry me oohhhhh....gush...... I so so love this

Oya come and marry me. I'll give you a diamond ring and 1 trailer of yam. Let's get married before the end of this year. I'm on my knees
Re: Groom Proudly Shows Off His Ring (Lovely Wedding Photo) by Nobody: 9:07am On Jan 24, 2016
Y r u beefing d handsome dude. I guess u r 30+ and u r nt married yet.
agarawu23:
He shouldn't be happy yet until he is finally in the game.

Marriage is a scam smiley
Re: Groom Proudly Shows Off His Ring (Lovely Wedding Photo) by MICHEALADEX(m): 9:21am On Jan 24, 2016
mascot87:

Stop been negative about life. Stay positive.
Your wife will always show u her true good color if u continue to show her ur true good color

Are you married?
Re: Groom Proudly Shows Off His Ring (Lovely Wedding Photo) by onyowo(f): 9:37am On Jan 24, 2016
[quote author=henryhemon post=42269923]

Having a ring isn't same thing as marriage,if it's only a pic you saw and you desire marriage am sorry for the man you will marry. Marriage is the realest thing in earth not just what you are currently fantasing.[/q
Like seriously? Pls explain what u mean by " am sorry for the man u will marry" are u in anyway trying to insult me
Re: Groom Proudly Shows Off His Ring (Lovely Wedding Photo) by onyowo(f): 9:37am On Jan 24, 2016
400billionman:

Me too
Lol
Re: Groom Proudly Shows Off His Ring (Lovely Wedding Photo) by onyowo(f): 9:38am On Jan 24, 2016
omolola15:

Oya come and marry me. I'll give you a diamond ring and 1 trailer of yam. Let's get married before the end of this year. I'm on my knees
Lol....thats ridiculous....1 trailer of yam?? do u want to feed the nation?
Re: Groom Proudly Shows Off His Ring (Lovely Wedding Photo) by onyowo(f): 9:41am On Jan 24, 2016
mascot87:

I don't care about d face. I care about the heart & I know u have a good heart. smiley
Lol If u say so...but u never can tell sha
Re: Groom Proudly Shows Off His Ring (Lovely Wedding Photo) by omolola15(m): 9:48am On Jan 24, 2016
onyowo:

Lol....thats ridiculous....1 trailer of yam?? do u want to feed the nation?

No. So as for you to know how serious I am. Everything I bring will be in excess. Like 100 crates of malt. 50ltr honey. Just name it.
Re: Groom Proudly Shows Off His Ring (Lovely Wedding Photo) by Louiscutedude(m): 10:15am On Jan 24, 2016
lolzzz
Re: Groom Proudly Shows Off His Ring (Lovely Wedding Photo) by onyowo(f): 10:15am On Jan 24, 2016
omolola15:

No. So as for you to know how serious I am. Everything I bring will be in excess. Like 100 crates of malt. 50ltr honey. Just name it.
OMG.....this guy is seriously out too prove people wrong....lol
Re: Groom Proudly Shows Off His Ring (Lovely Wedding Photo) by Omotaday(m): 11:15am On Jan 24, 2016
agarawu23:
baddest guy ke? Joor ooooo

I am married to God sad
i thought God is a male. Gay alert!!!
Re: Groom Proudly Shows Off His Ring (Lovely Wedding Photo) by omolola15(m): 11:42am On Jan 24, 2016
onyowo:

OMG.....this guy is seriously out too prove people wrong....lol

Lool oya se you don gree to marry me. At least now you know I'm serious grin
Re: Groom Proudly Shows Off His Ring (Lovely Wedding Photo) by onyowo(f): 11:47am On Jan 24, 2016
omolola15:

Lool oya se you don gree to marry me. At least now you know I'm serious grin
Hahahahahaha...... grin grin tongue
Re: Groom Proudly Shows Off His Ring (Lovely Wedding Photo) by agarawu23(m): 11:55am On Jan 24, 2016
Omotaday:
i thought God is a male. Gay alert!!!
sad angry
Re: Groom Proudly Shows Off His Ring (Lovely Wedding Photo) by omolola15(m): 12:06pm On Jan 24, 2016
onyowo:

Hahahahahaha...... grin grin tongue

Laughing abi??
Re: Groom Proudly Shows Off His Ring (Lovely Wedding Photo) by onyowo(f): 12:43pm On Jan 24, 2016
omolola15:

Laughing abi??
Don't mind me plsssss
Re: Groom Proudly Shows Off His Ring (Lovely Wedding Photo) by andyanders: 2:06pm On Jan 24, 2016
He hasn't started buying pampers and baby food yet.
Re: Groom Proudly Shows Off His Ring (Lovely Wedding Photo) by Kanbee: 2:36pm On Jan 24, 2016
Wedding receptions often succeed or fail
based on the performance of
the MC. If the MC isn't entertaining, or even
worse, makes jokes in poor taste,
it reflects negatively on the bride and groom.
If want your reception to be classy, run
smoothly, and
be as wonderful as it can be, at a pocket-
friendly price, contact A Professional MC on
07030828285, BBM PIN: 565085F0. You can
as well like our new facebook page:"Kanby Innovations".
Looking forward to hearing from you! Please pass it on; you may be helping someone who needs this info.
Re: Groom Proudly Shows Off His Ring (Lovely Wedding Photo) by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jan 25, 2016
this will be me on my wedding day. amen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hilarious Story : Read What happened to Guy who Married Because Of Money / Why Are There Too Many Single Ladies These Days? / Facebook User Says She Is A Virgin. See Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.