Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,751 members, 7,813,478 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:47 PM

NO SHAME! Naija Lady Proudly Shows Off Her Dirty Undies Online - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / NO SHAME! Naija Lady Proudly Shows Off Her Dirty Undies Online (19769 Views)

Boobs Alert Lady Proudly Shows Her Off Stretch Marks As She Flaunts Natural Body / Man Shares Lover's Dirty Undies After Sex, Gets Blasted For Disrespecting Her / Nigerian Guy Shames Girlfriend, Shares Photo Of Her Dirty Undies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

NO SHAME! Naija Lady Proudly Shows Off Her Dirty Undies Online by PapiNigga: 4:58pm On Jan 12, 2017

1 Share

Re: NO SHAME! Naija Lady Proudly Shows Off Her Dirty Undies Online by PapiNigga: 4:59pm On Jan 12, 2017
Re: NO SHAME! Naija Lady Proudly Shows Off Her Dirty Undies Online by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jan 12, 2017
oh gawd

33 Likes

Re: NO SHAME! Naija Lady Proudly Shows Off Her Dirty Undies Online by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jan 12, 2017
Gladiator1...

So,still wanna munch this one? grin
Re: NO SHAME! Naija Lady Proudly Shows Off Her Dirty Undies Online by ammyluv2002(f): 5:00pm On Jan 12, 2017
It's a pity! Her life sha

3 Likes

Re: NO SHAME! Naija Lady Proudly Shows Off Her Dirty Undies Online by Emescot(m): 5:03pm On Jan 12, 2017
One of those girls with smelly toto lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: NO SHAME! Naija Lady Proudly Shows Off Her Dirty Undies Online by ajasbaba(m): 5:08pm On Jan 12, 2017
chai one of those girl with smelly ynarsh.

2 Likes

Re: NO SHAME! Naija Lady Proudly Shows Off Her Dirty Undies Online by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jan 12, 2017
She might have been belied. Never believe all you see online. smiley

2 Likes

Re: NO SHAME! Naija Lady Proudly Shows Off Her Dirty Undies Online by Aniker(f): 5:10pm On Jan 12, 2017
Holy bannanas
Re: NO SHAME! Naija Lady Proudly Shows Off Her Dirty Undies Online by jonaifame22(m): 5:10pm On Jan 12, 2017
Sniffs,sniffs, sniffs.......... Hmmmmmmnnnnn I love dat smell

1 Like

Re: NO SHAME! Naija Lady Proudly Shows Off Her Dirty Undies Online by makydebbie(f): 5:11pm On Jan 12, 2017
Eeeeewwwwww!!!!!

That's disgusting!!!

She's dirty cos I've never seen something like that!

1 Like

Re: NO SHAME! Naija Lady Proudly Shows Off Her Dirty Undies Online by NeoDfirst(m): 5:11pm On Jan 12, 2017
Please put "graphics photo"

3 Likes

Re: NO SHAME! Naija Lady Proudly Shows Off Her Dirty Undies Online by fergieboy: 5:12pm On Jan 12, 2017
jonaifame22:
Mehn that smell from pants drives me cray

Had 2 seize two of my baes pata embarassed

5 Likes

Re: NO SHAME! Naija Lady Proudly Shows Off Her Dirty Undies Online by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jan 12, 2017

I just vomited in my mouth! lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: NO SHAME! Naija Lady Proudly Shows Off Her Dirty Undies Online by MOSTEC(m): 5:18pm On Jan 12, 2017
Dis is uncalled for,wat rubbish. She should be banned frm the platform she used in sharing it, and dis op should be banned for violating nairaland rules of posting trend.
Re: NO SHAME! Naija Lady Proudly Shows Off Her Dirty Undies Online by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jan 12, 2017
I'm just imagining the kind of infection she has. The should send her to the nearest hospital to checkup ASAP.

And to think that someone will still have sex with this one not withstanding the dirty pants.
Re: NO SHAME! Naija Lady Proudly Shows Off Her Dirty Undies Online by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jan 12, 2017
embarassed embarassed reason why I don't give head.

2 Likes

Re: NO SHAME! Naija Lady Proudly Shows Off Her Dirty Undies Online by greatness22(m): 5:32pm On Jan 12, 2017
And the slattern will still have the effrontery to call someone a pig.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NO SHAME! Naija Lady Proudly Shows Off Her Dirty Undies Online by wizrose(m): 5:37pm On Jan 12, 2017
TrapQueen77:
Gladiator1...

So,still wanna munch this one? grin
gladiator or spartacous gringrin
Re: NO SHAME! Naija Lady Proudly Shows Off Her Dirty Undies Online by DOUBLEWAHALA: 5:38pm On Jan 12, 2017
*breathing stop*

4 Likes

Re: NO SHAME! Naija Lady Proudly Shows Off Her Dirty Undies Online by wizrose(m): 5:39pm On Jan 12, 2017
ammyluv2002:
It's a pity! Her life sha
shut up ur own pant is even woster than that..... gringrin

1 Like

Re: NO SHAME! Naija Lady Proudly Shows Off Her Dirty Undies Online by wizrose(m): 5:42pm On Jan 12, 2017
Catalin:
I'm just imagining the kind of infection she has. The should send her to the nearest hospital to checkup ASAP.

And to think that someone will still have sex with this one not withstanding the dirty pants.
I don't think that pitch as infection .... maybe the bitch has not watch is panties for 40 days and 40 night Just lyk Ugringrin
Re: NO SHAME! Naija Lady Proudly Shows Off Her Dirty Undies Online by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jan 12, 2017
wizrose:
shut up ur own pant is even woster than that..... gringrin
cheesy grin cheesy

That girl is damn dirty, i can perceive the stench here. cheesy grin
Re: NO SHAME! Naija Lady Proudly Shows Off Her Dirty Undies Online by Splinz(m): 5:47pm On Jan 12, 2017
Catalin:

What could have deprived such a promising young girl of even commonsense

1 Like

Re: NO SHAME! Naija Lady Proudly Shows Off Her Dirty Undies Online by wizrose(m): 5:48pm On Jan 12, 2017
Catalin:

Re: NO SHAME! Naija Lady Proudly Shows Off Her Dirty Undies Online by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jan 12, 2017
jonaifame22:

fergieboy:

Mehn that smell from pants drives me cray

Had 2 seize two of my baes pata embarassed

Oh Lawd!

1 Like

Re: NO SHAME! Naija Lady Proudly Shows Off Her Dirty Undies Online by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jan 12, 2017
wizrose:
shut up ur own pant is even woster Worst than that..... gringrin
You are welcomesmiley
Re: NO SHAME! Naija Lady Proudly Shows Off Her Dirty Undies Online by Blokifen(f): 5:50pm On Jan 12, 2017
jonaifame22:
am disgusted at you reprehensibility
Re: NO SHAME! Naija Lady Proudly Shows Off Her Dirty Undies Online by wizrose(m): 5:52pm On Jan 12, 2017
Benita27:
cheesy grin cheesy

That girl is damn dirty, i can perceive the stench here. cheesy grin
even hypo or jick can't slove that bitch pant clearngrin
Re: NO SHAME! Naija Lady Proudly Shows Off Her Dirty Undies Online by Blokifen(f): 5:53pm On Jan 12, 2017
Estharfabian:

I just vomited in my mouth! lipsrsealed
now this is more disgusting.Eeeeeeeeeeew
Re: NO SHAME! Naija Lady Proudly Shows Off Her Dirty Undies Online by wizrose(m): 5:54pm On Jan 12, 2017
president buari need to no about this bitch panties....... course the people are suffering .......gringrin
Re: NO SHAME! Naija Lady Proudly Shows Off Her Dirty Undies Online by darkmarky(m): 5:54pm On Jan 12, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin
jonaifame22:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Combine This Two Natural Plants And She Will Beg You To Reach Jerusalem / 3 Friends Flaunt Their Engagement Rings / In A Relationship, What Statement Hurts You Most During An Argument?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.