Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,611 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

Is It Possible To Romance A Girl To The Last Point But Still Deny You Sex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Possible To Romance A Girl To The Last Point But Still Deny You Sex? (3671 Views)

Guys This Is The Reason Nigerian Girls Deny You Sex And Are Hard To Bed / How Would You React If Your Wife Deny You Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Possible To Romance A Girl To The Last Point But Still Deny You Sex? by kstadaura: 9:07pm On Jan 23, 2016
Some girls are wicked, they will allow you to romance them, touch everywhere do whatever you like with your hand and mouth but at last they will deny you entry....
pls stop it, its killing us, this is what might lead to rape for those guys that dont have control.
Re: Is It Possible To Romance A Girl To The Last Point But Still Deny You Sex? by toyese01(m): 9:10pm On Jan 23, 2016
I dont knw abt girls o but its possible for me to deny a girl sex after all the pre-match,......talking from expi grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Romance A Girl To The Last Point But Still Deny You Sex? by AkProsper(m): 9:15pm On Jan 23, 2016
Konji no dey ready
Re: Is It Possible To Romance A Girl To The Last Point But Still Deny You Sex? by sinaj(f): 9:17pm On Jan 23, 2016
Lol very possible tongue
Re: Is It Possible To Romance A Girl To The Last Point But Still Deny You Sex? by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jan 23, 2016
cool OP, if u eva come across this kindaf situation next time.
jus tell the Girl to go checkup BLUE BALLS on Google.
Trust me, such a girl will never deny you again

2 Likes

Re: Is It Possible To Romance A Girl To The Last Point But Still Deny You Sex? by Cholls(m): 9:20pm On Jan 23, 2016
sinaj:
Lol very possible tongue
my sister see your mouth like.......
Re: Is It Possible To Romance A Girl To The Last Point But Still Deny You Sex? by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jan 23, 2016
toyese01:
I dont knw abt girls o but its possible for me to deny a girl sex after all the pre-match,......talking from expi grin grin
Lol.You tease grin
Re: Is It Possible To Romance A Girl To The Last Point But Still Deny You Sex? by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jan 23, 2016
Just beacuse u percieve the aroma of my food
Doesnt mean u can eat my food!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Possible To Romance A Girl To The Last Point But Still Deny You Sex? by Jayjay0(m): 9:23pm On Jan 23, 2016
100%possible

Such girls are Aliens
Re: Is It Possible To Romance A Girl To The Last Point But Still Deny You Sex? by ronald4lif(m): 9:27pm On Jan 23, 2016
But try deny a girl sex at that stage and watch her loathe you for life. They always ditch out what they can't swallow. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Possible To Romance A Girl To The Last Point But Still Deny You Sex? by victorava(m): 9:28pm On Jan 23, 2016
Very possible. Some will even allow you to put-off your trousers and still deny you access to that place. Some girls like tormenting men for no just reason. There is God
Re: Is It Possible To Romance A Girl To The Last Point But Still Deny You Sex? by kay29000(m): 9:29pm On Jan 23, 2016
It might be that she is a virgin. I have an experience like that before.

4 Likes

Re: Is It Possible To Romance A Girl To The Last Point But Still Deny You Sex? by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jan 23, 2016
Yes. It's happens with some 'technical' virgins. They enjoy the bad things you do to them, but are scared of letting you go in to leave evidence. They need lots of mind prep before anything can happen.

5 Likes

Re: Is It Possible To Romance A Girl To The Last Point But Still Deny You Sex? by Topestbilly(m): 9:31pm On Jan 23, 2016
If she try am 3 times the fourth one no go happen. RED CARD straight.
Re: Is It Possible To Romance A Girl To The Last Point But Still Deny You Sex? by jonaifame22(m): 9:39pm On Jan 23, 2016
Yes o it's very possible jus pray that the evil spirit of denial is not against you that day!
Re: Is It Possible To Romance A Girl To The Last Point But Still Deny You Sex? by TrapLORD(m): 9:44pm On Jan 23, 2016
I'm sure its quite possible. Tho I haven't experienced it.
Re: Is It Possible To Romance A Girl To The Last Point But Still Deny You Sex? by sinaj(f): 9:50pm On Jan 23, 2016
Cholls:
my sister see your mouth like.......
wetin u fine go my profile
Re: Is It Possible To Romance A Girl To The Last Point But Still Deny You Sex? by hopeforcharles(m): 9:54pm On Jan 23, 2016
phellamon:
cool
OP, if u eva come across this kindaf situation next time.

jus tell the Girl to go checkup BLUE BALLS on Google.

Trust me, such a girl will never deny you again
Guy what d f **k is Blue Balls? Oh I did Google, I remember my ex girl use to tell me like this
Them say when man dey In the mood and him no release say eday cause them sickness, while I don't have or experience this I will capitalise on her statement and tell her to give me or does she wants me to have stomach pain, she will give me the cookie, men those good ol days

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Romance A Girl To The Last Point But Still Deny You Sex? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jan 23, 2016
"Anything" is possible when it comes to girls, brethren.
Re: Is It Possible To Romance A Girl To The Last Point But Still Deny You Sex? by Adasun(m): 10:00pm On Jan 23, 2016
op what do you mean she do nt want u to enter,enter where>:[
Re: Is It Possible To Romance A Girl To The Last Point But Still Deny You Sex? by cornoil(m): 10:03pm On Jan 23, 2016
Just because i want to help you to eat your food? Then if you refused to let me assist you to eat your food, dont complain when it spoils or become stale tomorrow.
sickstars:
Just beacuse u percieve the aroma of my food
Doesnt mean u can eat my food!
Re: Is It Possible To Romance A Girl To The Last Point But Still Deny You Sex? by SurefireAsoOke: 10:22pm On Jan 23, 2016
Very possible
Re: Is It Possible To Romance A Girl To The Last Point But Still Deny You Sex? by Monalisa185(f): 10:22pm On Jan 23, 2016
shocked
Re: Is It Possible To Romance A Girl To The Last Point But Still Deny You Sex? by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jan 23, 2016
well depends on the guy romancing her, as 4 me only my touch alone brings the hotness in her.
Re: Is It Possible To Romance A Girl To The Last Point But Still Deny You Sex? by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jan 23, 2016
If u like suck my dikc, wont make me fukx if i wont. Believe me or not, I hv power over my mind that much.

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Romance A Girl To The Last Point But Still Deny You Sex? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jan 23, 2016
cornoil:
Just because i want to help you to eat your food? Then if you refused to let me assist you to eat your food, dont complain when it spoils or become stale tomorrow.

Oga dats why we av dustbin and dogs at home
freezer sef dey!
Re: Is It Possible To Romance A Girl To The Last Point But Still Deny You Sex? by NemzySeries(m): 11:02pm On Jan 23, 2016
Gals!!!!!!! jst leave dos pple alone abeg.....i bliv dey were personally invented by d devil......na so on d 27th of december I carry masef go see 1 short tortoise Õoº°˚ ˚°ºoo...na so dis gal make me go stay saloon frm 10am till 2:30pm frm dere we kon go her hauz, after all said & done I climbed her bed dis gal go lie dwn 4 ground Õoº°˚ ˚°ºoo I kon join her 4 ground na so she lemme go climb bed & wen i each bed she go ground so I jst give up d chase kon nearly start to sleep & b4 i kw d karashika spirit in her came alive Õoº°˚ ˚°ºoo na so she kon join me 4 bed we graduately start to play na so pr!ck stand I remove her top,singlet & bra den suck b##bz wella sotay she wan cut ma d!ck frm inside trouble na dere d show stopper spirit in her activate......suddenly she jst stop, stand up, wear anoda top & said "sorry, I can't".........kon see were ma voice change to pikin own..........datz ma worst as well as 1st n only encounter of such...honestly si wuz left worse off
Re: Is It Possible To Romance A Girl To The Last Point But Still Deny You Sex? by cornoil(m): 11:45pm On Jan 23, 2016
shocked
sickstars:

Oga dats why we av dustbin and dogs at home
freezer sef dey!
Re: Is It Possible To Romance A Girl To The Last Point But Still Deny You Sex? by kstadaura: 6:45am On Jan 24, 2016
NemzySeries:
Gals!!!!!!! jst leave dos pple alone abeg.....i bliv dey were personally invented by d devil......na so on d 27th of January I carry amsef go see 1 short tortoise Õoº°˚ ˚°ºoo...na so dis gal make me go stay saloon frm 10am till 2:30pm frm dere we kon go her hauz, after all said & done I climbed her bed dis gal go lie dwn 4 ground Õoº°˚ ˚°ºoo I kon join her 4 ground na so she lemme go climb bed & wen i each bed she go ground so I jst give up d chase kon nearly start to sleep & b4 i kw d karashika spirit in her came alive Õoº°˚ ˚°ºoo na so she kon join me 4 bed we graduately start to play na so pr!ck stand I remove her top,singlet & bra den suck b##bz wella sotay she wan cut ma d!ck frm inside trouble na dere d show stopper spirit in her activate......suddenly she jst stop, stand up, wear anoda top & said "sorry, I can't".........kon see were ma voice change to pikin own..........datz ma worst as well as 1st n only encounter of such...honestly si wuz left worse off
yours got me laughing.
But you cant try that with them, you just cant.
Re: Is It Possible To Romance A Girl To The Last Point But Still Deny You Sex? by kstadaura: 6:48am On Jan 24, 2016
ronald4lif:
But try deny a girl sex at that stage and watch her loathe you for life. They always ditch out what they can't swallow. undecided
very true
Re: Is It Possible To Romance A Girl To The Last Point But Still Deny You Sex? by kstadaura: 6:49am On Jan 24, 2016
sinaj:
Lol very possible tongue
have you done it to someone before? undecided
Re: Is It Possible To Romance A Girl To The Last Point But Still Deny You Sex? by sinaj(f): 8:12am On Jan 24, 2016
kstadaura:

have you done it to someone before? undecided
nods head

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is This Couple’s Selfie Photoshop Or Witchcraft? / . / My Girlfriend Is Demanding For Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.