Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:07 AM

My Girlfriend Is Demanding For Money - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Demanding For Money (3654 Views)

Giving A Lady Money Without Demanding For Sex / Help! My Boyfriend Is Demanding Too Much Sex Lately. Am Tired / 'Women Become Prostitutes Because Men Are Demanding For It'- Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Is Demanding For Money by oluwatomisin93(m): 6:42am On Apr 29, 2020
Good morning fellow nairalanders. Hope u all had a wonderful night rest. Permit me to write this down here as your advice is all I need at this moment.
Insult can also accompany it to some of you who think am foolish.
Yesterday my girlfriend chatted me up on WhatsApp as the conversation was going on she begged if she can ask me for something. I told her to go ahead. Then she said she need money. I was like OK. Like how much. She told me the amount. Then I was like how urgent do you need the money. She said either yesterday or today. In my small mind I was like it must be something urgent. As the conversation went on she now opened up on what she needed the money for. What baffled me was that she wants to buy her cream and make her hair. She was like if I could even add to the initial amount she requested she will be happy. I got angry and told her I don't have money.
My point now is I work in a private organization with no hope of getting salary this month due to the over 4 weeks lockdown. The truth is I do have the amount she requested for but I feel she is insensitive to what's happening around. did I do anything wrong.
Mature answers pls.

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Demanding For Money by Nobody: 6:44am On Apr 29, 2020
Olosho... Local.. Night 10k thereabouts. Classy 20 to thirty grand. Highest round Wey dem go give you an three. Local na two you go collect. Bj non inclusive.

Girlfriend. Free regular punna.

Make your decision using the parameters above.

12 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Demanding For Money by Gwagone: 6:48am On Apr 29, 2020
K
Re: My Girlfriend Is Demanding For Money by Timil: 6:52am On Apr 29, 2020
If you won't be able to give her the cash tell her if she's not okay with it she can use the exit door.

My brother don't stress or kill yourself over women, most of them ain't worth the stress especially the current generation of Nigerian ladies.

Don't be surprised if you are ATM or MUGU number 5 or 10 on her list.

10 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Demanding For Money by purplecoco(f): 6:53am On Apr 29, 2020
Well she’s your Gurlfriend and if you don’t take of her who will? I mean I’m not saying she should solely depend on you, but if you could help her out,then you should than making a big deal out of her asking for money. I mean this Lockdown is affecting everyone so try to help any one you can moreover your girlfriend. Lol

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Demanding For Money by STARGREEN(m): 6:54am On Apr 29, 2020
1. This is one of the best time for family than girlfriend. Be wise.
2. You don't have...free your mind
3. Her demand is a want...give to the needy
4. Even if you have...test her to separate oil from water.
5. Once more be wise. Girlfriend is never a sister or relation, and as such never put yourself under pressure. Just watch to see her real character without your financial help

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Is Demanding For Money by IceLip: 6:54am On Apr 29, 2020
ehee ??..na my gf
Re: My Girlfriend Is Demanding For Money by Timil: 7:04am On Apr 29, 2020
purplecoco:
Well she’s your Gurlfriend and if you don’t take of her who will? I mean I’m not saying she should solely depend on you, but if you could help her out,then you should than making a big deal out of her asking for money. I mean this Lockdown is affecting everyone so try to help any one you can moreover your girlfriend. Lol

Simple question.. Does she take care of her boyfriend? or she's just always demanding this and that.

Most Nigerian ladies of this generation are selfish beings who would want you to buy the world for them but won't care to buy you a single thing whatsoever.

I want this, I want that.. Have you asked your man what he wants too?.

Its not only you ladies that have needs, we men have needs too.

15 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Demanding For Money by Dayoebe(m): 7:19am On Apr 29, 2020
After reading your post, I was like 'you should know what to do'.
I mean I was like, you suppose to cut your coat according to your size. Even if she's your fiancee, you shouldn't be her financier.

Take this advice from Reno Omokri -
'' Some men marry burdens and think they are
marrying beauties. You marry a so called ‘beautiful’ woman, who brings nothing to the union other than sex. She has no job or business and does not desire any. As far as she is concerned, you are her financier. As she grows older, her needs and financial demands increase, while her beauty and personality decreases. After a while, your eyes open and you become aware that you have invested in a relationship that requires high material maintenance, while yielding diminishing returns''

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Demanding For Money by purplecoco(f): 7:20am On Apr 29, 2020
Timil:

Simple question.. Does she take care of her boyfriend? or she's just always demanding this and that.

Most Nigerian ladies of this generation are selfish beings who would want you to buy the world for them but won't care to buy you a single thing whatsoever.

I want this, I want that.. Have you asked your man what he wants too?.

Its not only you ladies that have needs, we men have needs too.
That’s why I said in the beginning as long she doesn’t solely depend on her Boyfriend, there’s nothing wrong with helping out. I’m coming from a perceptive that he should try To help her out if he can, not that he must.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Demanding For Money by Starz825(m): 7:26am On Apr 29, 2020
STARGREEN:
1. This is one of the best time for family than girlfriend. Be wise.
2. You don't have...free your mind
3. Her demand is a want...give to the needy
4. Even if you have...test her to separate oil from water.
5. Once more be wise. Girlfriend is never a sister or relation, and as such never put yourself under pressure. Just watch to see her real character without your financial help
Op...The bolded statement in the last point of this comment is the most important...
My gf too is asking me to buy her a phone say God fit use me...
My salary no wa sure as per say me sef na private Organization I dey work and my oga no wa talk anything concerning salary and today na 29th of April......me just dey look her ...

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Demanding For Money by donbachi(m): 7:27am On Apr 29, 2020
Don't give her.my spirit dey tell me sey she wan give am her other bobo wey she truely love.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Demanding For Money by ikdaddy01(m): 7:30am On Apr 29, 2020
Just divide the money she is asking for in 3 or 2 and then, give her one part. She just needs insurance money. After exhausting her balances during dz lockdown. She not doing no hair nor cream.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Demanding For Money by phorget(m): 7:35am On Apr 29, 2020
I won't give any girl any money to buy cream or make hair in this trying time, I will only support you if you are short on food stuffs.
Girls need to start using their head please.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Demanding For Money by Lalasticlalabos(m): 7:48am On Apr 29, 2020
Keep your money

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Demanding For Money by Nobody: 7:59am On Apr 29, 2020
I don't see why you can't help someone you bang constantly with money
I blamed our girls anyway
I wouldn't go into a relationship without being financially okay
I can't be begging any guy for money to make my hair,fix my nails or subscribe my phone
It reduces you undecided

7 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Demanding For Money by Onego(f): 8:25am On Apr 29, 2020
phorget:
I won't give any girl any money to buy cream or make hair in this trying time, I will only support you if you are short on food stuffs.
Girls need to start using their head please.
so what are they using?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Demanding For Money by oluwatomisin93(m): 8:32am On Apr 29, 2020
Preshieben:
I can't be begging any guy for money to make my hair,fix my nails or subscribe my phone
It reduces you undecided
My problem is not with the money she is asking for. But the truth is who remember to use cream or make hair in this lock down. If she is asking for the money to stock up I won't be posting this message here. Economics make us to understand that there is difference between need and want.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Demanding For Money by Edyice: 8:49am On Apr 29, 2020
Dude that's your gal

You have to give her money

If you don't another dude will help out cool

Las Las many guys will lose their bae this season

grin Don't rush slow touch grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Demanding For Money by MedicH: 9:11am On Apr 29, 2020
If I tell u how many sub for me I've turned down eeh u go be like am I even a human being. But me no send because I dont invest my emotions in these things called relationships. If u feel it's not right tell her a plain no. Everyone is in need this period and in ur family someone may need just food. U have no moral justification sending money to a donkey that wants to fit some hair nope. My response to all women I've dated is I don't send money for hair, ur hair is ur responsibility just as my hair is mine, I never tried it. 3 things are involved, u cheat, quit, or remain loyal but me I don't care.
Stop investing your emotions into stuffs like this it doesn't worth it. Be wise as the serpent.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Demanding For Money by Nobody: 9:19am On Apr 29, 2020
Preshieben:
It reduces you undecided

First time you are being sensible.Kudos.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Demanding For Money by Nobody: 9:20am On Apr 29, 2020
veteranExboy:

First time you are being sensible.Kudos.
grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is Demanding For Money by phorget(m): 9:25am On Apr 29, 2020
Onego:
so what are they using?

Anus
Re: My Girlfriend Is Demanding For Money by frozen70(f): 9:28am On Apr 29, 2020
oluwatomisin93:
Good morning fellow nairalanders. Hope u all had a wonderful night rest. Permit me to write this down here as your advice is all I need at this moment.
Yesterday my girlfriend chatted me up on WhatsApp as the conversation was going on she begged if she can ask me for something. I told her to go ahead. Then she said she need money. I was like OK. Like how much. She told me the amount. Then I was like how urgent do you need the money. She said either yesterday or today. In my small mind I was like it must be something urgent. As the conversation went on she now opened up on what she needed the money for. What baffled me was that she wants to buy her cream and make her hair. She was like if I could even add to the initial amount she requested she will be happy. I got angry and told her I don't have money.
My point now is I work in a private organization with no hope of getting salary this month due to the over 4 weeks lockdown. The truth is I do have the amount she requested for but I feel she is insensitive to what's happening around. did I do anything wrong.
Mature answers pls.

Normally, a lady is expected to look good and radiant irrespective of the situation in town

However, you can advise her to do hair that will last her for 3 months so that she won't get worried about loose hair or an unkept hair

Tell her you are suggesting thst because the after effects of the lockdown is already heating every where and every home

After that, you can send the initial amount she requested and keep an eye on her next request for hair do

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Demanding For Money by ednut1(m): 9:33am On Apr 29, 2020
Cream and hair in these times She is raving mad

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Demanding For Money by Lexusgs430: 9:36am On Apr 29, 2020
oluwatomisin93:
Mature answers pls.

In this sensitive and lockdown period, have you fc.uked her?........ grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is Demanding For Money by Allaboutkatiee(f): 9:42am On Apr 29, 2020
oluwatomisin93:
Mature answers pls.

Okay you got angry...
And I believe she doesnt demand from you all the time
Besides you know this times are hard.
She shouldn't have told you to pay for the other ones,rather she would have just included everything and told you the total amount..for me,I'd say she was been sincere enough.
Sha it's your girl,if you dont treat her right,someone else will help you do it..and well you know the rest. kiss

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Demanding For Money by Onego(f): 10:04am On Apr 29, 2020
phorget:

Anus
thank God you have a mother
Re: My Girlfriend Is Demanding For Money by aztec: 10:49am On Apr 29, 2020
purplecoco:

When I see things like this is just shake my head. He’s her boyfriend not her father. There’s lockdown that is affecting everyone but her problem is hair and cream How shallow-minded. It’s girls like this that hold young naive men back. The money they should be saving and investing they will be using to buy cream, hair, dress, provisions, rent etc for a girl that has no long-term benefit in their life. OP maybe you need to reconsider your girlfriend’s presence in your life. She clearly lacks awareness and maturity or probably doesn’t even give a real damn about you.
Thread wisely!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Demanding For Money by Kobicove(m): 10:50am On Apr 29, 2020
oluwatomisin93:
Good morning fellow nairalanders. Hope u all had a wonderful night rest. Permit me to write this down here as your advice is all I need at...
Mature answers pls.

Tell her you're not a poverty alleviation scheme. undecided

Besides at this point you should only be spending money on only essentials cos things are about to get really tough in the country therefore you need to try and conserve your cash!
Re: My Girlfriend Is Demanding For Money by ehisforever24(m): 11:01am On Apr 29, 2020
Guy send the money to her, she is your girlfriend, that is the best advice I can give, I use to give my girlfriend money to make hair and money to buy cream
Re: My Girlfriend Is Demanding For Money by phorget(m): 12:34pm On Apr 29, 2020
Onego:
thank God you have a mother

My mother is not a girl she's a woman.

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / My Girlfriend Likes Posting Pictures Of Random Guys On Social Media. / Successful People Do This To Their Pussy (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.