Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,568 members, 7,955,108 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:06 PM

My Experience With Northerner Man I Meet To Buy Touch And Follow Charm - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With Northerner Man I Meet To Buy Touch And Follow Charm (1996 Views)

“I Don’t Want An Ugly Man I Can’t Kiss”; Lady Begins Search For Husband. Photos / Omoyele Sowore / A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With Northerner Man I Meet To Buy Touch And Follow Charm by Andyblaze: 10:08pm On Jan 23, 2016
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
cry
cry

Abokiee ooooo

Abokee don keel me ooo

Sombori help 😭😭😭😭😭😭 cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Northerner Man I Meet To Buy Touch And Follow Charm by falconey(m): 10:09pm On Jan 23, 2016
This guy don take 3 tablets instead of 2 again.

5 Likes

Re: My Experience With Northerner Man I Meet To Buy Touch And Follow Charm by Andyblaze: 10:10pm On Jan 23, 2016
I go creek road market today go buy fowl ooo Na aboki meet me say he dey seel touch and follow Say whether I want
Re: My Experience With Northerner Man I Meet To Buy Touch And Follow Charm by wordbank(m): 10:17pm On Jan 23, 2016
Carrot dey smell hia
Re: My Experience With Northerner Man I Meet To Buy Touch And Follow Charm by Andyblaze: 10:21pm On Jan 23, 2016
I come remember since I dey toast favela she no wan gree
na I follow d aboki oo for the touch n follow so I fit use am get favela..u no go believe wetin happen next 𑠍

cry cry cry cry
Re: My Experience With Northerner Man I Meet To Buy Touch And Follow Charm by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jan 23, 2016
Andyblaze:
I come remember since I dey toast favela she no wan gree
na I follow d aboki oo for the touch n follow so I fit use am get favela..u no go believe wetin happen next 𑠍
cry cry cry cry
angry
I fail 2 bliv ur f**kin sh*t..... pot head niqqa
Re: My Experience With Northerner Man I Meet To Buy Touch And Follow Charm by adeememman(m): 10:37pm On Jan 23, 2016
Touch and follow charm indeed
Re: My Experience With Northerner Man I Meet To Buy Touch And Follow Charm by SirVictory: 10:44pm On Jan 23, 2016
One of the effects of taking excessive green grass
Re: My Experience With Northerner Man I Meet To Buy Touch And Follow Charm by Pineapp: 10:52pm On Jan 23, 2016
Andyblaze healing dey slow like Buhari's promises of CHANGE lipsrsealed angry
Re: My Experience With Northerner Man I Meet To Buy Touch And Follow Charm by poshestmina(f): 10:52pm On Jan 23, 2016
Andy blaze use to be funny,wonder what happened sad
Re: My Experience With Northerner Man I Meet To Buy Touch And Follow Charm by Meti99(m): 1:04pm On Jun 19, 2021
Come and complete this your nonsense story o
Re: My Experience With Northerner Man I Meet To Buy Touch And Follow Charm by Nezzjnr: 1:19pm On Jun 19, 2021
Where's AndyBlaze cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Guy Who Is A Triplet Proposes To His Woman At Boat Cruise Dinner (photos) / When Your Bae Is Pregnant With Your Child And You Are Still An Undergraduate. / Facts About The Average Naija Gurl And My Advice.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.