Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

When Your Bae Is Pregnant With Your Child And You Are Still An Undergraduate. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Your Bae Is Pregnant With Your Child And You Are Still An Undergraduate. (1965 Views)

Married Man With 7 Wives Gets 22-Year-Old Side Chick Pregnant With Twins. / I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby / A Simple Mind Game To Know how your Bae feels about you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Your Bae Is Pregnant With Your Child And You Are Still An Undergraduate. by petux(m): 11:03pm On Apr 16, 2016
Good Evening Nlanders,
This question pops my mind. I asked a few of my friends and i qot alotta replies which wasn't funny at all.
Guys, how would you feel or what will be your reaction if your bae or a friend you had it "raw" with is really carrying your baby? and you are still an undergraduate.
Re: When Your Bae Is Pregnant With Your Child And You Are Still An Undergraduate. by donholy28(m): 11:06pm On Apr 16, 2016
dat one sef dey bearable...my neighbor daughter is pregnant.. she's in ss2 and d guy responsible is just taking waec

2 Likes

Re: When Your Bae Is Pregnant With Your Child And You Are Still An Undergraduate. by Emac34: 11:07pm On Apr 16, 2016
no be new thing nah..
just handle the heat since u brought the heat
Re: When Your Bae Is Pregnant With Your Child And You Are Still An Undergraduate. by mavericky(m): 11:08pm On Apr 16, 2016
petux:
Good Evening Nlanders,
This question pops my mind. I asked a few of my friends and i qot alotta replies which wasn't funny at all.
Guys, how would you feel or what will be your reaction if your bae or a friend you had it "raw" with is really carrying your baby? and you are still an undergraduate.

Firstly let me say a big congrats.
Remind us to come eat naming rice oo.

You either brave d storm and keep d child. It will be rough at first but worth it later on.
OR
You terminate d pregnancy and let it be a burden on ur relationship.
Re: When Your Bae Is Pregnant With Your Child And You Are Still An Undergraduate. by doughziay: 11:09pm On Apr 16, 2016
When u were laying with her, did u think u were working with an oil firm?
Considering the fact that u had it 'raw' what else do u expect?
Re: When Your Bae Is Pregnant With Your Child And You Are Still An Undergraduate. by Chidonc(m): 11:11pm On Apr 16, 2016
donholy28:
dat one sef dey bearable...my neighbor daughter is pregnant.. she's in ss2 and d guy responsible is just taking waec

this case is worse than our missing budget.
Re: When Your Bae Is Pregnant With Your Child And You Are Still An Undergraduate. by Chidonc(m): 11:13pm On Apr 16, 2016
Na to carry ur remaining school fees start business
Re: When Your Bae Is Pregnant With Your Child And You Are Still An Undergraduate. by ggrin(f): 11:13pm On Apr 16, 2016
Op don give her belle grin
Re: When Your Bae Is Pregnant With Your Child And You Are Still An Undergraduate. by Holywizard: 11:13pm On Apr 16, 2016
omo i don fvck toto 4 dis world bt e remain to fvck albino, mad woman, hausa girl, cripple & imbecìle
Re: When Your Bae Is Pregnant With Your Child And You Are Still An Undergraduate. by olac21(m): 11:16pm On Apr 16, 2016
And then the chain of baby mama continues..ok now op,I think you need to talk to her(cos me na abortion I go recommend o)so let's hear her position first!
Re: When Your Bae Is Pregnant With Your Child And You Are Still An Undergraduate. by olac21(m): 11:18pm On Apr 16, 2016
Holywizard:
omo i don fvck toto 4 dis world bt e remain to fvck
albino, mad woman, hausa girl, cripple & imbecìle

You don fvck virgin before?
Re: When Your Bae Is Pregnant With Your Child And You Are Still An Undergraduate. by donbenedict(m): 11:22pm On Apr 16, 2016
Shey una don see wetin "let me just chook the tip insyd only" don cause grin
Re: When Your Bae Is Pregnant With Your Child And You Are Still An Undergraduate. by yomi007k(m): 11:36pm On Apr 16, 2016
I thank God I never towed this pathway.
tongue
Re: When Your Bae Is Pregnant With Your Child And You Are Still An Undergraduate. by fistonati(m): 12:37am On Apr 17, 2016
God provided a way for Moses by opening the red sea, God will surely do Wonders
Re: When Your Bae Is Pregnant With Your Child And You Are Still An Undergraduate. by petux(m): 2:07am On Apr 17, 2016
ggrin:
hee....not me o...when am nt high on osogbo weed...nt when i no say my mama qo carry my load awtsyd
Re: When Your Bae Is Pregnant With Your Child And You Are Still An Undergraduate. by petux(m): 2:09am On Apr 17, 2016
fistonati:
God provided a way for Moses by opening the red sea, God will surely do Wonders
bro not this kind situation o....u qo suffer sotey jesus qo weep ontop your matter.

1 Like

Re: When Your Bae Is Pregnant With Your Child And You Are Still An Undergraduate. by ivyT(f): 2:12am On Apr 17, 2016
petux:
bro not this kind situation o....u qo suffer sotey jesus qo weep ontop your matter.
*falls from tree*

1 Like

Re: When Your Bae Is Pregnant With Your Child And You Are Still An Undergraduate. by Holywizard: 11:09am On Apr 17, 2016
olac21:

You don fvck virgin before?
i ve slept wit 3 virgins.
Re: When Your Bae Is Pregnant With Your Child And You Are Still An Undergraduate. by crismark(m): 2:16pm On Apr 17, 2016
we ll av d child......I can't abort my 1st child
Re: When Your Bae Is Pregnant With Your Child And You Are Still An Undergraduate. by mavericky(m): 7:21am On Apr 18, 2016
Holywizard:
omo i don fvck toto 4 dis world bt e remain to fvck
albino, mad woman, hausa girl, cripple & imbecìle

Craze dey worry uu
But if dats ur ambition, you'll get there.
Re: When Your Bae Is Pregnant With Your Child And You Are Still An Undergraduate. by asumo12: 12:54pm On Apr 18, 2016
the only exercise this month ive done is running out of money

shocked shocked shocked

ggrin:
Re: When Your Bae Is Pregnant With Your Child And You Are Still An Undergraduate. by ggrin(f): 5:07pm On Apr 18, 2016
asumo12:
the only exercise this month ive done is running out of money

shocked shocked shocked

undecided

(1) (Reply)

What Is Really Going On Here? (picture Added). / Why Men Always Ask You For Sex / Wizkid Is Richer And Better Than Davido (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.