Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,908 members, 7,828,189 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

See The Reasons Why This Nigerian Lady Thinks Women Love Sex Than Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Reasons Why This Nigerian Lady Thinks Women Love Sex Than Men (1077 Views)

Call Me Names But My Fiancee Shouldn't Have Had More Sex Than Me / Why Women Love Lies---true Story / What A Ghanaian Lady Thinks About Dating Nigerian Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Reasons Why This Nigerian Lady Thinks Women Love Sex Than Men by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:24pm On Jan 23, 2016
A Facebook user, Victoria Onwuchekwa, explains why she thinks women love sex more than men, Read what Victoria Onwuchekwa posted on her page below:

Do you agree with her ?

1 Share

Re: See The Reasons Why This Nigerian Lady Thinks Women Love Sex Than Men by falconey(m): 10:25pm On Jan 23, 2016
Please does anyone knows a good local herb that enhance sexual performance?

I want to be great not good in bed.
Re: See The Reasons Why This Nigerian Lady Thinks Women Love Sex Than Men by kirchofff(m): 10:25pm On Jan 23, 2016
Laveda, yourmain oya CUM
Re: See The Reasons Why This Nigerian Lady Thinks Women Love Sex Than Men by doyinisaac(m): 10:32pm On Jan 23, 2016
First of all from my own personal observation most women who do that is not because of the sex but because of insecurity or the stigma that alot of women face when they end their marriage or because of the financial benefit they are getting from the husband.....
so whatever the reason it means the woman do not have what I call self-love....she is risking her life for selfish reasons or because of what people will say,better forget what people will say and protect your life first,if your husband beat you and you die the same people will just cry for five minutes and guess what??life moves on...

secondly Nothing like women love sex than men or men love sex than women,both genders generally love sex,the only thing that is different is that each men or women have each various degrees at which they love sex meaning that different strokes for different folks .,it now boils down to each individual.....
if its all about the sex then why would so many young ladies these days prefer to marry a wealthy 55 years old man boring on bed than to marry a 35 years old sex machine that is poor ?....grin
na only sex dem wan chop!??

but I learnt that some ladies that suffered sexual abuse when they were little tend to feel repulsive towards sex when they grow up.....another thing that would make an adult not to like sex is medical reasons that even the person suffering from it might not know...
Re: See The Reasons Why This Nigerian Lady Thinks Women Love Sex Than Men by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jan 23, 2016
kirchofff:
Laveda, yourmain oya CUM

What What even

If a man hits a woman and she stays it's not because he's good in bed it's cause shes insecure and has no self worth. And she thinks she can't do better. She tries so hard to love this person that doesn't respect her, she forgets to love herself.

smiley

1 Like

Re: See The Reasons Why This Nigerian Lady Thinks Women Love Sex Than Men by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jan 23, 2016
LoL. And as soon as she gets a better fukcer she flees the abusive fukcer? cheesy ... smh smh
Re: See The Reasons Why This Nigerian Lady Thinks Women Love Sex Than Men by kirchofff(m): 10:43pm On Jan 23, 2016
YourMain:

What What even

If a man hits a woman and she stays it's not because he's good in bed it's cause shes insecure and has no self worth. And she thinks she can't do better. She tries so hard to love this person that doesn't respect her, she forgets to love herself.

smiley
and dis was exactly y I called...........tongue

(1) (Reply)

50 qstn that gurlz must possibly ask .... be wise to answer No / Guys Beware! These Are The 7 Women Who Will End Up Wasting Your Time / The Human Brain Analyses- Man Vs Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.