Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,418 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

Stella Damasus’ Husband - Emeka Nzeribe (picture) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stella Damasus’ Husband - Emeka Nzeribe (picture) (44789 Views)

Monalisa Chinda And Lanre Nzeribe Break-Up / Wunmi Obe Reacts To Stella Damasus's New Marriage / Stella Dimoko-Korkus Hit With N500M Lawsuit By Lanre Nzeribe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stella Damasus’ Husband - Emeka Nzeribe (picture) by No2Atheism(m): 4:19am On Jun 28, 2009
haba now Toyin, u don forget say one man's meat is another man's poison.

- to some people, he's the best thing since slice bread
- to some other people, he's people hmmm hmmm is not even hmmm lipsrsealed
Re: Stella Damasus’ Husband - Emeka Nzeribe (picture) by oyinda3(f): 4:20am On Jun 28, 2009
he's very good looking to be honest. just needs to shed a few lbs that's all
Re: Stella Damasus’ Husband - Emeka Nzeribe (picture) by No2Atheism(m): 4:22am On Jun 28, 2009
oyinda.:

he's very good looking to be honest. just needs to shed a few lbs that's all

Okay , let's wait and see the first married man that loses weight after marriage grin grin grin
Re: Stella Damasus’ Husband - Emeka Nzeribe (picture) by oyinda3(f): 4:25am On Jun 28, 2009
that can be achieved if stella starves him puts him on a diet smiley
Re: Stella Damasus’ Husband - Emeka Nzeribe (picture) by Nobody: 4:27am On Jun 28, 2009
No2Atheism:

haba now Toyin, u don forget say one man's meat is another man's poison.

- to some people, he's the best thing since slice bread
- to some other people, he's people hmmm hmmm is not even hmmm lipsrsealed
Well, he's not my type.
I dnt like his bone structure, I can't even see any structure from all that extra adipose
Re: Stella Damasus’ Husband - Emeka Nzeribe (picture) by No2Atheism(m): 4:29am On Jun 28, 2009
FL Gators:

Well, he's not my type.
I dnt like his bone structure, I can't even see any structure from all that extra adipose

hmmm hmmm my bone structure and hmmm hmmm my other bone structure nko grin grin grin
Re: Stella Damasus’ Husband - Emeka Nzeribe (picture) by No2Atheism(m): 4:31am On Jun 28, 2009
oyinda.:

that can be achieved if stella starves him puts him on a diet smiley

Abeg i am yet to see a wife that would take the risk of starving her husband or telling her husband that he's too fat. Most married women would rather want to please their husband rather than risk annoying him enough to look outside for a woman that would want them the way they are.

As far as i know sef, na the wife dey deform the husband with too much love and food sef.
Re: Stella Damasus’ Husband - Emeka Nzeribe (picture) by oyinda3(f): 4:34am On Jun 28, 2009
buhahahhhaha i can't wait to be a wife then. I think im going to go through at least 4 divorces
Re: Stella Damasus’ Husband - Emeka Nzeribe (picture) by Nobody: 4:35am On Jun 28, 2009
No2Atheism:

Abeg i am yet to see a wife that would take the risk of starving her husband or telling her husband that he's too fat. Most married women would rather want to please their husband rather than risk annoying him enough to look outside for a woman that would want them the way they are.

As far as i know sef, na the wife dey deform the husband with too much love and food sef.
Telling him to eat healthy and get on diet is not annoying him.
I'd rather annoy him/tell him to leave healthy than to have him leave my side earlier in our life.

The woman buys the food and cooks the food, rem? So she has the ultimate control on what he eats INSIDE the house wink

No2Atheism:

hmmm hmmm my bone structure and hmmm hmmm my other bone structure nko grin grin grin
grin grin grin
Re: Stella Damasus’ Husband - Emeka Nzeribe (picture) by No2Atheism(m): 4:41am On Jun 28, 2009
FL Gators:

grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin wink wink wink wink

Telling him to eat healthy and get on diet is not annoying him.
I'd rather annoy him/tell him to leave healthy than to have him leave my side earlier in our life.

The woman buys the food and cooks the food, rem? So she has the ultimate control on what he eats INSIDE the house wink

You have got a point there, however most african food are not recommended for dieting hence how u go solve dat one.
Re: Stella Damasus’ Husband - Emeka Nzeribe (picture) by Nobody: 4:46am On Jun 28, 2009
No2Atheism:

grin grin grin grin wink wink wink wink

You have got a point there, however most african food are not recommended for dieting hence how u go solve dat one.
By substitution
Re: Stella Damasus’ Husband - Emeka Nzeribe (picture) by oyinda3(f): 4:48am On Jun 28, 2009
FL Gators:

By substitution

lol
Re: Stella Damasus’ Husband - Emeka Nzeribe (picture) by No2Atheism(m): 4:49am On Jun 28, 2009
FL Gators:

By substitution

You dey look for trouble. You lucky say i no fat. Otherwise who you think say go wan chop uncooked vegetable and bland veggy foods. Tofiakwa no be me and you.

Abi u think say na Oyinbo food i dey waste money chop for UK.

Infact na African food dey help me reduce fat intake sef,
Re: Stella Damasus’ Husband - Emeka Nzeribe (picture) by Nobody: 4:56am On Jun 28, 2009
Yes, na Oyinda food you go chop cool cool tongue

But on a serious note, there's a way to substitute some naija ingridients for healthy ingridients.

ANNNNNNDDDDD, excercise is a MUST tongue
Re: Stella Damasus’ Husband - Emeka Nzeribe (picture) by No2Atheism(m): 5:00am On Jun 28, 2009
FL Gators:

Yes, na [b]Oyinda food [/b]you go chop  cool cool tongue

But on a serious note, there's a way to substitute some naija ingridients for healthy ingridients.

ANNNNNNDDDDD, excercise is a MUST tongue

Do not disturb the natural thing, u have been warned. Oyinda no mind am jare I am hmmmmm  grin grin grin grin

@gators

I would really love to hear your thesis on keeping ur husband slim and healthy enough to knock you out of your senses.
Re: Stella Damasus’ Husband - Emeka Nzeribe (picture) by oyinda3(f): 5:04am On Jun 28, 2009
lol
Re: Stella Damasus’ Husband - Emeka Nzeribe (picture) by chiogo(f): 5:05am On Jun 28, 2009
The dude reminds me of The-Dream = same chubby look.

I'm happy for Stella though, good luck to both of 'em.
Re: Stella Damasus’ Husband - Emeka Nzeribe (picture) by Nobody: 5:05am On Jun 28, 2009
No2Atheism:

I would really love to hear your thesis on keeping ur husband slim and healthy enough to knock you out of your senses.
grin grin grin My husband go suffer if he gains more than 15 pounds after our wedding.
Make I no tell ya my thesis o tongue
Re: Stella Damasus’ Husband - Emeka Nzeribe (picture) by oyinda3(f): 5:06am On Jun 28, 2009
chiogo:

The dude reminds me of The-Dream = same chubby look.

wow now that u mention it, it's soo true hehe
Re: Stella Damasus’ Husband - Emeka Nzeribe (picture) by No2Atheism(m): 5:07am On Jun 28, 2009
FL Gators:

grin grin grin My husband go suffer if he gains more than 15 pounds after our wedding.
Make I no tell ya my thesis o tongue

In that case i am calling off the wedding, cus i am not signing up to suffer marital starvation, unless i am going to be bribed every night.
Re: Stella Damasus’ Husband - Emeka Nzeribe (picture) by Nobody: 5:10am On Jun 28, 2009
Which wedding? Better stop am o, you dnt want my bro to tell mama am thinking of eloping, now do you? embarassed
Re: Stella Damasus’ Husband - Emeka Nzeribe (picture) by dayokanu(m): 5:11am On Jun 28, 2009
No2atheism,

You better grab Oyinda right now and dont let her go anywhere
Re: Stella Damasus’ Husband - Emeka Nzeribe (picture) by No2Atheism(m): 5:13am On Jun 28, 2009
I already have NAFDAC certified natural things from Toyin and i am contented, unless oyinda guarantees that she is also nafdac certified with 2010 update growth.

Moreover toyin has already said yes, hence uncle agbaya u can go back to pursuing the yoyo that cannot be named.
Re: Stella Damasus’ Husband - Emeka Nzeribe (picture) by Nobody: 5:15am On Jun 28, 2009
N2A,
I dnt like the way you called my bro agbaya o
Apologize na tongue
Re: Stella Damasus’ Husband - Emeka Nzeribe (picture) by No2Atheism(m): 5:16am On Jun 28, 2009
Egbon Metuselah, ema binu, we go bring bride price come take bribe you since we knew the USA is still experiencing a credit crunch.
Re: Stella Damasus’ Husband - Emeka Nzeribe (picture) by Nobody: 5:17am On Jun 28, 2009
Thanks for apologising kiss
But to get to me, you gotta get through him smiley grin
Re: Stella Damasus’ Husband - Emeka Nzeribe (picture) by dayokanu(m): 5:26am On Jun 28, 2009
No2atheism,

Good dey do your thing now I would make you prostrate for hours when you come to ask for Toyins hand.

Which yoyo you dey talk of oh? Gbe simi leti
Re: Stella Damasus’ Husband - Emeka Nzeribe (picture) by Nobody: 5:28am On Jun 28, 2009
*giggles* @ postrate for hours grin
Re: Stella Damasus’ Husband - Emeka Nzeribe (picture) by dayokanu(m): 5:30am On Jun 28, 2009
He go know that day. He cant take my sister away without prostrating for hours.

If he doesnt want to, he should go after Shaniqua and they can get married at the bar or in the club
Re: Stella Damasus’ Husband - Emeka Nzeribe (picture) by Nobody: 5:32am On Jun 28, 2009
rotflmao. I trust you jare. grin
Re: Stella Damasus’ Husband - Emeka Nzeribe (picture) by SeanT21(f): 5:40am On Jun 28, 2009
He looks like a freaking under-developed,fat kid.He is way 2 young for her.

I wish them a happy life. wink
Re: Stella Damasus’ Husband - Emeka Nzeribe (picture) by ifyalways(f): 12:14pm On Jun 28, 2009
what was the thread all abt again?
The railway team at its best. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kechi Okwuchi Celebrates Her 31st Birthday / Sir Balo Weds In Benin (Photos) / Gifty's Ex-Boyfriend Begs Banky W To Forgive Her For Saying She Doesn't Know Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.