Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,598 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:40 AM

A Navy Seal Can Fight About 50people Single Handedly - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Navy Seal Can Fight About 50people Single Handedly (10798 Views)

Six Days After Shut Down,OAU Senate Building Remains Under Seal / Free Nigerian Navy Past Questions And Answers For Everyone - Download / Supreme Court Changes Mind, Says Stamp And Seal Compulsory For Lawyers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Navy Seal Can Fight About 50people Single Handedly by pjosh1(m): 10:47am On Jan 24, 2016
Fight 50 people...Lol! For you guys saying it is possible,please tell me what type of training a man would undergo to make this possible. Make 5 guys gather you first then u go knw whatsap, not to even talk about 50. Too much Hollywood
Re: A Navy Seal Can Fight About 50people Single Handedly by pelumi001(m): 10:53am On Jan 24, 2016
LastMumu:
Even me sef without much training can fight 50 nairalanders singlehandedly let alone a navy seal. Most nairalanders are obese and f*cking slow.
Your Monika na hmmmm
Re: A Navy Seal Can Fight About 50people Single Handedly by iblawi(m): 11:19am On Jan 24, 2016
It can't even happen in Hollywood or nollywood but when it comes to Indian and Chinese films I will even increase the numbers.
Re: A Navy Seal Can Fight About 50people Single Handedly by Atlantian: 11:23am On Jan 24, 2016
9jaBloke:

That's not true.
Rob O' Neill-the one that claims to have fired the shot that killed Osama is retired and is a well known public speaker. Another retired member-Matt Bissonette wrote a book 'No easy day' and still appears on TV. Moreover, an Obama led USA would not get rid of an entire 'special Operations Military Unit for any reason. Be very sure of your facts before posting info on a public forum.
How does your entire drifty narratives about your addiction to war story relate to Navy Seal being able to fight 50 grown up men like me ? Yes, I agree Navy Seal can fight 50 grown up people, But the question is, can a Navy Seal fight and defeat 50 grown up men like me ? The Answer is NO. I can single-handed land another human being a blow that makes him regret going into a fight and I believe if another person like me join the brawl, the Navy Seal will see heaven before his body hits the floor.

1 Like

Re: A Navy Seal Can Fight About 50people Single Handedly by 9jaBloke: 11:44am On Jan 24, 2016
Atlantian:
How does your entire drifty narratives about your addiction to war story relate to Navy Seal being able to fight 50 grown up men like me ? Yes, I agree Navy Seal can fight 50 grown up people, But the question is, can a Navy Seal fight and defeat 50 grown up men like me ? The Answer is NO. I can single-handed land another human being a blow that makes him regret going into a fight and I believe if another person like me join the brawl, the Navy Seal will see heaven before his body hits the floor.

My 'drifty narrative' was in reply to this post:

theoptimist298 :

Do u also know that all the members of seal team 6 who participated in that operation have all died mysteriously in a hello crash? Perhaps the govt wanted to get rid of them

If u still cannot make sense of it, do the needful.

4 Likes

Re: A Navy Seal Can Fight About 50people Single Handedly by Nobody: 11:46am On Jan 24, 2016
Is this the way Nigeria is going to get better Looking for great fighters......wtf #pointless.thread
Re: A Navy Seal Can Fight About 50people Single Handedly by shamecurls(m): 11:52am On Jan 24, 2016
When without training, I can swallow 50 wraps of Amala with Ewedu and top it with Pepsi long throat bottle

Its very possible

2 Likes

Re: A Navy Seal Can Fight About 50people Single Handedly by Nobody: 11:54am On Jan 24, 2016
9jaBloke:

The Seal team VI (DEVGRU) has more than 75 commandos. Over two dozens of them took part in the operation that took out Osama (Neptune Spear). VI is just a codename, it has nothing to do with the number of soldiers.

I'm fully aware that they're up to 75 of them...i only explained how tough it is to be a member..
Re: A Navy Seal Can Fight About 50people Single Handedly by naijafella(m): 11:55am On Jan 24, 2016
femidejulius:

Actually, there's only one nollywood. Nothing like Yoruywood or even Hausawood or igbowood. Comprehende?

I hear.But come ohh,is it comprehend or comprehende? grin
Re: A Navy Seal Can Fight About 50people Single Handedly by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jan 24, 2016
camelus:

Please who train them and how do the adjudge who is below standard?

Its the senior officers that train them ofcourse...
And anyone who cannot meet the requirements is below standard.. the physical screening test is among the most scary standards that are hard to meet..
For example, 500-yard swim using breast and/or sidestroke within 10 mins... underwater combat ...
Re: A Navy Seal Can Fight About 50people Single Handedly by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jan 24, 2016
naijafella:

I hear.But come ohh,is it comprehend or comprehende? grin

Se habla espanol?
Re: A Navy Seal Can Fight About 50people Single Handedly by RandomVic(m): 12:36pm On Jan 24, 2016
When no be Samson abi Hercules grin
Re: A Navy Seal Can Fight About 50people Single Handedly by VocalWalls: 12:53pm On Jan 24, 2016
GloryIsaac:

Its the senior officers that train them ofcourse...
And anyone who cannot meet the requirements is below standard.. the physical screening test is among the most scary standards that are hard to meet..
For example, 500-yard swim using breast and/or sidestroke within 10 mins... underwater combat ...

In a full gear that could weigh as much as 50 pounds.
Re: A Navy Seal Can Fight About 50people Single Handedly by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jan 24, 2016
An elite soldier, who has been fighting all his life, should e able to take down 50 untrained civilians in my opinion...heck 1 agbero should take down 5 men...Someone who has been a soldier for 5 years, doing 100 push-ups, running 10km without stopping, what will it be to handle 50 wizkid like guys...he will have a good technique which doesnt have to be neat, if it includes punching throats, kicking in d balls etc...Eg, a soldier as big as The Rock, i mean, most of the 50 will even be too intimidated to fight him, but of course, he can't fight 50 trained fighters or soldiers
Re: A Navy Seal Can Fight About 50people Single Handedly by RobinHez(m): 1:17pm On Jan 24, 2016
johnbull368:
I believe this is the kind of lie your pastor will be telling his gullible congregation,is this one also in the bible? just tell believe it can only happen in Hollywood, Bollywood and Nairawood not in this physical wood.[color=#006600][/color] cry undecided

undecided
Re: A Navy Seal Can Fight About 50people Single Handedly by RobinHez(m): 1:23pm On Jan 24, 2016
JonSnow:
5 of my "guys" armed with 2' by 4' inches plank will take down any Seal -or whatever they are called. undecided

grin
Re: A Navy Seal Can Fight About 50people Single Handedly by goldfish80(m): 1:30pm On Jan 24, 2016
theoptimist298:

If it's from a sniper position, then Yes but if it's in hand to hand combat then no.

Do u also know that all the members of seal team 6 who participated in that operation have all died mysteriously in a hello crash? Perhaps the govt wanted to get rid of them
The government has repeatedly denied the seal team six werent the squad which was taken out by an rpg in afghan.
Re: A Navy Seal Can Fight About 50people Single Handedly by falseman(m): 1:48pm On Jan 24, 2016
Africans!!! You guys know all about America and it seals lol. An Average American don't listen to news beyond America they are so concentrated in what concerns them.

3 Likes

Re: A Navy Seal Can Fight About 50people Single Handedly by falseman(m): 1:50pm On Jan 24, 2016
gmyguy:
An elite soldier, who has been fighting all his life, should e able to take down 50 untrained civilians in my opinion...heck 1 agbero should take down 5 men...Someone who has been a soldier for 5 years, doing 100 push-ups, running 10km without stopping, what will it be to handle 50 wizkid like guys...he will have a good technique which doesnt have to be neat, if it includes punching throats, kicking in d balls etc...Eg, a soldier as big as The Rock, i mean, most of the 50 will even be too intimidated to fight him, but of course, he can't fight 50 trained fighters or soldiers

Mob don beat you before?

2 Likes

Re: A Navy Seal Can Fight About 50people Single Handedly by flokii: 2:02pm On Jan 24, 2016
abayomi93:
Hello Nairalanders,and military lovers.My pastor and I were discussing about the killing of Osama bin ladin.He said the Navy seals that were sent to kill bin ladin were Elite special forces.That one SEAL could fight about 50people single handedly.After that,one man in my street said that he learnt takwando,and that he won a black belt.he said he fought 40people single handedly,and that it is on record.soo,I just wanted to know if this could be true. Are they that well trained?

na wash joor.. mayb 10-15

buh they are usually well trained & advanced in combat
Re: A Navy Seal Can Fight About 50people Single Handedly by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jan 24, 2016
Fighting off 50 untrained men isn't as difficult as you guys think it is, especially for a well trained soldier like an American Seal.

One of the keys to fighting multiple opponents is ensuring you keep then in a line. Avoid been entangled in a triangle or circle by backtracking, hereby forcing your opponents to come towards you one or two at a time.
You must also be able to know how to use your environment to your advantage and think on your feet. Every darn thing in your surrounding is a weapon and you need to keep moving all through the fight so your opponents won't be able to towards you all at once.

Most soldiers know this.

1 Like

Re: A Navy Seal Can Fight About 50people Single Handedly by AlPeter: 2:12pm On Jan 24, 2016
Very very possible with the level of training those guys under go taking on 50 untrained civilians won't be a problem. We should remember fighting is also about tact.
Re: A Navy Seal Can Fight About 50people Single Handedly by EmmySparky(m): 2:15pm On Jan 24, 2016
Choi ur pastor can lie?....gullile followers like u would believe this bull shiiii and bring it to the public...please don't tell me ur a learned person...cos that would break my heart

1 Like

Re: A Navy Seal Can Fight About 50people Single Handedly by EmmySparky(m): 2:15pm On Jan 24, 2016
Choi ur pastor can lie?....gullible followers like u would believe this bull shiiii and bring it to the public...please don't tell me an educated person...cos that would break my heart

1 Like

Re: A Navy Seal Can Fight About 50people Single Handedly by EmmySparky(m): 2:23pm On Jan 24, 2016
GloryIsaac:
Op, the team that took down bin laden is greatest fighting force in the U.S.. that team is Seal Team VI ...
there are other seal teams, but team six is the devil's hive.. killing machines.. a member of that team can actually take out 50 men singlehandedly...
if you know the training exams those guys go through before being recruited, about 200 muscular fit guys apply to join.. but at the end, only 5 or 6 are qualified... even after acceptance, those 6 guys would still be tested 2 wks later.. if they go below standard, they fall out too sad .. after then, they are tested each year.. if anyone is below standard, he'll be assigned to another group..
1 seal would beat 50 men in an hand to hand combat...not those flexible skinny dudes o...am talking about thick strong men...huge modafvckers....man ur not being realistic....no man alive can beat 10 men at a go..m,o matter how much training....

1 Like

Re: A Navy Seal Can Fight About 50people Single Handedly by genuinechimere(m): 2:23pm On Jan 24, 2016
I once saw a documentary on US Navy Seal. Their training no be here o. These people really pass thru hell. I shook my head. I was like after all these people still have †ђξ mind to enlist.
Re: A Navy Seal Can Fight About 50people Single Handedly by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jan 24, 2016
genuinechimere:
I once saw a documentary on US Navy Seal. Their training no be here o. These people really pass thru hell. I shook my head. I was like after all these people still have †ђξ mind to enlist.
I once enlisted to join the American Navy Seal and almost got it until I was disqualified at the last stage.
One useless commander chalked my name off the list for the Craziest reason . Said my gigantic dick size would make an easy target in combat.
Re: A Navy Seal Can Fight About 50people Single Handedly by genuinechimere(m): 2:31pm On Jan 24, 2016
LastMumu:
I once enlisted to join the American Navy Seal and almost got it until I was disqualified at the last stage.
One useless commander chalked my name off the list for the Craziest reason . Said my gigantic dick size would make an easy target in combat.
hahahaha.
Re: A Navy Seal Can Fight About 50people Single Handedly by dBard: 2:59pm On Jan 24, 2016
charix:
Not even a lion can kill 50 people at a go regardless if sedentary or otherwise. Use common sense and know it's an exaggeration.
The taekwando story is possible but what the man never mentioned is they spar 50 people one after the other, it's a training they do to increase their aerobic, anaerobic and mental capabilities. They do tournaments where they fight people to rise to the next level but at most it's 8 - 10 trained competitors with huge breaks in between.
I repeat again: taekwando practitioners spar with 50 people in a row never at once. A navy seal can kill 20 people at a go with a gun but in hand to hand combat can't take more than 5 or 8.

Good analysis...but I'll say 5max...esp if they're reasonably trained (basic training).
Even black belt martial artists find it taxing taking down1 person easily in a fight talk less of 2..especially after losing d element of surprise.
Leave movie matter.

Armed combat...yes, maybe a lil higher but it won't be beans.
Re: A Navy Seal Can Fight About 50people Single Handedly by hrhobi1(m): 3:52pm On Jan 24, 2016
Even 50 girls seal no fit beat them, if one finger him eyes another bite him dick anoda put sand for him eye, seal go cry na.
Re: A Navy Seal Can Fight About 50people Single Handedly by EnterPRO: 3:54pm On Jan 24, 2016
why not, if not? when ordinary Jet Li can beat a 100 hands tied.
tongue
Re: A Navy Seal Can Fight About 50people Single Handedly by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jan 24, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

JAMB Closes Registration For 2018 UTME / Federal University Oye Ekiti 2014/2015 Admission Thread / Osun Distributes Computer Tablets Of Knowledge For Test-running

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.