Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,103 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

When Your Neighbors Hate You Because They Think You're Ugly? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Your Neighbors Hate You Because They Think You're Ugly? (947 Views)

How I Bleeped My Neighbors Wife Yesterday.. / If You're Ugly This Might Hurt / Is It Possible For Your Boyfriend To Love You Even If He Thinks You're Ugly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Your Neighbors Hate You Because They Think You're Ugly? by mamagee3(f): 3:00am On Jan 24, 2016
Hi all, what do you do when your neighbors hate you because they think you're ugly?
Re: When Your Neighbors Hate You Because They Think You're Ugly? by VickyRotex(f): 3:05am On Jan 24, 2016
Oh Not Again! angry angry angry angry
Re: When Your Neighbors Hate You Because They Think You're Ugly? by samdavjustin(m): 3:23am On Jan 24, 2016
grin lipsrsealed who cares I dont
Re: When Your Neighbors Hate You Because They Think You're Ugly? by mamagee3(f): 3:25am On Jan 24, 2016
samdavjustin:
grin lipsrsealed who cares I dont
Do you mean you don't care if your neighbors hate you?
Re: When Your Neighbors Hate You Because They Think You're Ugly? by samdavjustin(m): 3:50am On Jan 24, 2016
mamagee3:

Do you mean you don't care I your neighbors hate you?
Exactly
Re: When Your Neighbors Hate You Because They Think You're Ugly? by olumide81(m): 4:01am On Jan 24, 2016
sleep in the toilet
Re: When Your Neighbors Hate You Because They Think You're Ugly? by Jboyossai(m): 4:06am On Jan 24, 2016
Stop making us check ur profile for pics...getting likes means nothing!
Re: When Your Neighbors Hate You Because They Think You're Ugly? by mamagee3(f): 4:07am On Jan 24, 2016
Jboyossai:
Stop making us check ur profile for pics...getting likes means nothing!
I am talking about real issues that hurt me and you're busy talking about pictures and likes.

How vain can you be? undecided
Re: When Your Neighbors Hate You Because They Think You're Ugly? by Fadman4real(m): 4:46am On Jan 24, 2016
You need Jesus like seriously and also see a psychologist.
You really need help
Re: When Your Neighbors Hate You Because They Think You're Ugly? by coolebux(m): 5:36am On Jan 24, 2016
mamagee3:
Hi all, what do you do when your neighbors hate you because they think you're ugly?
ugsome babe, why dem no go hate your face.
But the niggas go like your bakka grin
Re: When Your Neighbors Hate You Because They Think You're Ugly? by wordbank(m): 6:16am On Jan 24, 2016
Op is truly living it to her award last year!
Thumps up best folly
Re: When Your Neighbors Hate You Because They Think You're Ugly? by carlcar2012(f): 7:28am On Jan 24, 2016
mamagee3:

The truth is that you have a problem and Internet can't solve it. Try find help. Seriously
Re: When Your Neighbors Hate You Because They Think You're Ugly? by funkyibodude(m): 7:33am On Jan 24, 2016
@op, do you have personality issues Cos if you do I can help seriously... Just indicate if you are interested smiley
Re: When Your Neighbors Hate You Because They Think You're Ugly? by cruzita(f): 8:16am On Jan 24, 2016
if they think you are ugly then CONGRATULATION BECAUSE AT LEAST THEY THINK SOMETHING OF U
Re: When Your Neighbors Hate You Because They Think You're Ugly? by QueenEdna(f): 8:26am On Jan 24, 2016
Attention seeker

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Marry Her But... / Type Of Nigeria Husbands / How Do I Stop Having Sex Anyhow.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.