Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Is It Possible For Your Boyfriend To Love You Even If He Thinks You're Ugly? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Possible For Your Boyfriend To Love You Even If He Thinks You're Ugly? (1851 Views)

Lady Lost Her Boyfriend To Slay Queen, Vows To Sleep With Other Lady's Boyfriend / Lady Gets A Brand New Benz From Boyfriend To Mark 2yrs Of Dating (photos) / Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Possible For Your Boyfriend To Love You Even If He Thinks You're Ugly? by mamagee3(f): 10:44pm On Apr 21, 2016
Hi all, Is it possible for your boyfriend to love you even if he thinks you're ugly?
Re: Is It Possible For Your Boyfriend To Love You Even If He Thinks You're Ugly? by Stanleywaxy(m): 10:56pm On Apr 21, 2016
Op , I've got a question to ask first ... Is this thread about you and your Man wink ... Are you u**y and he still doesn't get bothered about it . If so , you're in a perfect relationship I must say ... Bless_Up★
Re: Is It Possible For Your Boyfriend To Love You Even If He Thinks You're Ugly? by mamagee3(f): 11:20pm On Apr 21, 2016
Stanleywaxy:
Op , I've got a question to ask first ... Is this thread about you and your Man wink ... Are you u**y and he still doesn't get bothered about it . If so , you're in a perfect relationship I must say ... Bless_Up★
Well he tells me all the time about it.

I don't know what to do about the whole thing.
Re: Is It Possible For Your Boyfriend To Love You Even If He Thinks You're Ugly? by adegunwa4real(m): 11:27pm On Apr 21, 2016
Goan do plastic surgery

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For Your Boyfriend To Love You Even If He Thinks You're Ugly? by ettaetta(m): 11:30pm On Apr 21, 2016
hell no, he will surely leave you for someone else.
I know character is the main thing but trust me physical attraction matters too. when a man thinks you are ugly then he doesn't love u.
they say beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, another man will definitely appreciate what he calls ugly.
Re: Is It Possible For Your Boyfriend To Love You Even If He Thinks You're Ugly? by olac21(m): 11:31pm On Apr 21, 2016
Anyone who thinks you will ever get wise should believe a stranger telling him he is not his mother's child..as in you're dumb&daft
Re: Is It Possible For Your Boyfriend To Love You Even If He Thinks You're Ugly? by Stanleywaxy(m): 11:34pm On Apr 21, 2016
mamagee3:

Well he tells me all the time about it.

I don't know what to do about the whole thing.
When you say 'I don't know what to do about the whole thing ' ... What exactly do you mean ? You don't trust him or what ? Another thing maybe , most guys don't fall in love with just your face , once you've got a pretty face and a 0% Attitude , the whole thing (relationship) doesn't seem to have a balance . But once he's in love with you despite you having a bad impression about your face or whatever and he's not bothered about it ... My dear , you've got the right man o ... Sort of .
And finally , no one is ugly ... We were all created in God's image and it seems you're a kind of person who cares much about what people say about you . Change that impression and see yourself the way you are , you will see the results it will produce later on in your life .
Thank me later .... Goodnight

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For Your Boyfriend To Love You Even If He Thinks You're Ugly? by raumdeuter: 11:35pm On Apr 21, 2016
No one can get beyond your ugliness

He would be lying if he says you are ugly, He needs to put extremely ugly to be close to the truth and fat too
Re: Is It Possible For Your Boyfriend To Love You Even If He Thinks You're Ugly? by mamagee3(f): 11:35pm On Apr 21, 2016
olac21:
Anyone who thinks you will ever get wise should believe a stranger telling him he is not his mother's child..as in you're dumb&daft
Then get the f#ck off my thread then.

Thank you!!!

2 Likes

Re: Is It Possible For Your Boyfriend To Love You Even If He Thinks You're Ugly? by mamagee3(f): 11:37pm On Apr 21, 2016
raumdeuter:
No one can get beyond your ugliness

He would be lying if he says you are ugly, He needs to put extremely ugly to be close to the truth and fat too
May extreme ugliness be your name from now on.

When people look at you, they shall see ugliness both in and out.

Your generation will be known as ugly that even they themselves will change their last name to "Ugly".

Ugliness shall follow you all the days of your life.

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For Your Boyfriend To Love You Even If He Thinks You're Ugly? by raumdeuter: 11:50pm On Apr 21, 2016
^^ mamagee why you dey curse? you know how many people see you daily and shake their head you are so ugly its unbelievable I also forgot how shapeless you are like a sack of potatoes. Its the truth, tell us your weight and BMI if you are not on the obese spectrum by the way how far with those stretchmarks tattoos all over you?

I pity that boyfriend who has been managing you

You keep asking why your neighbors come out whenever you arrive? because they wanted to be sure youre not a real goblin
Re: Is It Possible For Your Boyfriend To Love You Even If He Thinks You're Ugly? by olac21(m): 11:53pm On Apr 21, 2016
mamagee3:

Then get the f#ck off my thread then.

Thank you!!!

You're an intellectual retard...I dnt pray to give birth to a dumbo like you!dnt you get tired?always you and ur neighbor or your imaginary boyfriends..ode ni walahi
Re: Is It Possible For Your Boyfriend To Love You Even If He Thinks You're Ugly? by mamagee3(f): 11:54pm On Apr 21, 2016
olac21:

You're an intellectual retard...I dnt pray to give birth to a dumbo like you!dnt you get tired?always you and ur neighbor or your imaginary boyfriends..ode ni walahi
F#ch off my thread, I say.

Go someplace else.

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For Your Boyfriend To Love You Even If He Thinks You're Ugly? by raumdeuter: 11:57pm On Apr 21, 2016
mamagee3:

F#ch off my thread, I say.

Go someplace else.

WHy are you so shapeless, How do you get dresses or you just tie wrapper or get into a sack daily?
Re: Is It Possible For Your Boyfriend To Love You Even If He Thinks You're Ugly? by Nobody: 11:58pm On Apr 21, 2016
Guy grin
olac21:

Re: Is It Possible For Your Boyfriend To Love You Even If He Thinks You're Ugly? by mamagee3(f): 11:59pm On Apr 21, 2016
raumdeuter:

WHy are you so shapeless, How do you get dresses or you just tie wrapper or get into a sack daily?
Yeah, I tie wrapper all day.

Now f#ck off!!!

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For Your Boyfriend To Love You Even If He Thinks You're Ugly? by Nobody: 12:04am On Apr 22, 2016
olac21:
grin °•° An here I thought you where showin' me special treatment
Re: Is It Possible For Your Boyfriend To Love You Even If He Thinks You're Ugly? by Dadehmola: 6:26am On Apr 22, 2016
grin grin grin

Mamagee, don't mind these niggas joor - they are just hating on you!
Re: Is It Possible For Your Boyfriend To Love You Even If He Thinks You're Ugly? by blessedgal(f): 7:02am On Apr 22, 2016
y are u like dis,are u sure u are a humanwill keep saying dis d day nairalanders will stop commenting on ur thread,dat is d day u will just get atom of sense,but funny enough nairalanders will still comment, so sorry dat means u can't be wise
Re: Is It Possible For Your Boyfriend To Love You Even If He Thinks You're Ugly? by Nobody: 8:32am On Apr 22, 2016
Lmaoo
Re: Is It Possible For Your Boyfriend To Love You Even If He Thinks You're Ugly? by LadyJul(f): 8:44am On Apr 22, 2016
mamagee3:
Hi all, Is it possible for your boyfriend to love you even if he thinks you're ugly?
I don't think anyone is ugly... And someone who truly love you will not mind how u look...

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For Your Boyfriend To Love You Even If He Thinks You're Ugly? by layla129(f): 9:02am On Apr 22, 2016
Why should he think you are ugly? Were you not like this when he saw you and asked you out?
Re: Is It Possible For Your Boyfriend To Love You Even If He Thinks You're Ugly? by myssmee: 9:05am On Apr 22, 2016
Errmm looks don't really matter
Re: Is It Possible For Your Boyfriend To Love You Even If He Thinks You're Ugly? by Jayjay0(m): 9:18am On Apr 22, 2016
Yeah.. If only you give him good sex and enough Privacy
Re: Is It Possible For Your Boyfriend To Love You Even If He Thinks You're Ugly? by ogunronbi18(m): 9:34am On Apr 22, 2016
mamagee3:
i just check ur pix, mama u are not that bad but am gonna advice you to do some gym, u have to gym away that fat, not all guys like fatty..,,mama, i tink i say somtin reasonable.
Re: Is It Possible For Your Boyfriend To Love You Even If He Thinks You're Ugly? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Apr 22, 2016
As far as am concerned all ladies are beautiful and all guyz are handsome. Do not let anyone belittle u wth demoralizing words. If he isnt interested in u then he shud back off.

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For Your Boyfriend To Love You Even If He Thinks You're Ugly? by Bamz(m): 9:09pm On Apr 09, 2017
LadyJul:
I don't think anyone is ugly... And someone who truly love you will not mind how u look...

smiley attraction is key though
Re: Is It Possible For Your Boyfriend To Love You Even If He Thinks You're Ugly? by alizma: 10:57pm On Apr 09, 2017
mamagee3:
yes, in some cases love is not tied to your physical appearance but the comfort you give to the man.
there are some men who get really turned on by you being truly a woman. when I mean being a woman, I mean a girl who cries when she is offended, forgive the same person the next minutes after she is been apologize to and cuddled up. a girl who ran to her guy when she is confused over something and believe and follow the guys advice. she just makes d guy feels super hero.
Re: Is It Possible For Your Boyfriend To Love You Even If He Thinks You're Ugly? by luminouz(m): 11:29pm On Apr 09, 2017
mamagee3:

May extreme ugliness be your name from now on.

When people look at you, they shall see ugliness both in and out.

Your generation will be known as ugly that even they themselves will change their last name to "Ugly".

Ugliness shall follow you all the days of your life.

SAVAGELY SAVAGE!!!!!!

Re: Is It Possible For Your Boyfriend To Love You Even If He Thinks You're Ugly? by Briona(f): 11:34pm On Apr 09, 2017
Stanleywaxy:
When you say 'I don't know what to do about the whole thing ' ... What exactly do you mean ? You don't trust him or what ? Another thing maybe , most guys don't fall in love with just your face , once you've got a pretty face and a 0% Attitude , the whole thing (relationship) doesn't seem to have a balance . But once he's in love with you despite you having a bad impression about your face or whatever and he's not bothered about it ... My dear , you've got the right man o ... Sort of .
And finally , no one is ugly ... We were all created in God's image and it seems you're a kind of person who cares much about what people say about you . Change that impression and see yourself the way you are , you will see the results it will produce later on in your life .
Thank me later .... Goodnight
I want to thank you now.
Re: Is It Possible For Your Boyfriend To Love You Even If He Thinks You're Ugly? by Nobody: 12:08am On Apr 10, 2017
Honestly if dats u in d pix, u r nt ugly at all dear, u r very beautiful. I tink u r nt his spec. My advice, dnt force tins on him cos if u r nt his spec, u re nt his spec, bin nice n wateeva can't change him. For me u r veeeery beautiful be proud of ur self
Re: Is It Possible For Your Boyfriend To Love You Even If He Thinks You're Ugly? by Stanleywaxy(m): 11:12am On Apr 11, 2017
Briona:

I want to thank you now.
wink Ywc

(1) (2) (Reply)

R / Will She Still Come Back? After I Have Strip Her Naked / 27 Characteristics Of A Loving Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.