Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,478 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

What Are The Risks You Took So As To Please Your Girl/GUY. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Risks You Took So As To Please Your Girl/GUY. (1677 Views)

Have You Dated A Girl/Guy Who Doesn't FORGIVE? / Why I'll NEVER Marry A Beautiful Girl - Guy On FB / Easy New Way To Meet Your Dream Girl/guy!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Risks You Took So As To Please Your Girl/GUY. by fartkay(m): 7:24am On Jan 24, 2016
I don't know how much you love your girl reach that could warrant you taken a risk.

Mine was traveling from Lagos to jos this early January telling my parents that I wanna see a friend in ikorodu.

I spent two weeks there with her, got stranded but still forming ikorodu for them at home.

What urs.

Happy Sunday service to u all.
Re: What Are The Risks You Took So As To Please Your Girl/GUY. by fartkay(m): 7:28am On Jan 24, 2016
grin
Re: What Are The Risks You Took So As To Please Your Girl/GUY. by Nobody: 7:30am On Jan 24, 2016
got Me thinking, after all those risk I took back then ,she's now an 'ex.....

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Risks You Took So As To Please Your Girl/GUY. by laykhorn(m): 7:33am On Jan 24, 2016
Hey man! That was absurd. Ladies aint worth all that. You risked your life and future.
Re: What Are The Risks You Took So As To Please Your Girl/GUY. by Nobody: 7:34am On Jan 24, 2016
Paying her school fees with my money when her father was broke. She refunded me sha
Re: What Are The Risks You Took So As To Please Your Girl/GUY. by menabae(f): 7:38am On Jan 24, 2016
No risk at all........ I dnt like stress
Re: What Are The Risks You Took So As To Please Your Girl/GUY. by dollyjoy(f): 7:46am On Jan 24, 2016
Giving him a loan.

he never paid back,someone,somewhere paid it double.
Re: What Are The Risks You Took So As To Please Your Girl/GUY. by Nobody: 7:47am On Jan 24, 2016
menabae:
No risk at all........ I dnt like stress

it's obvious.
Re: What Are The Risks You Took So As To Please Your Girl/GUY. by donTbone(m): 7:48am On Jan 24, 2016
If am nt seeing marriage happening then the risk aint worth taking mehn... I was born to take risk for my wife and family only!
Re: What Are The Risks You Took So As To Please Your Girl/GUY. by octopusfreaky(f): 7:49am On Jan 24, 2016
First-love dey make person mumu ooo,i risked my life infact future cox of ds guy,now an ex. Thank God for God in my life,, i would have bn dead long ago..
Re: What Are The Risks You Took So As To Please Your Girl/GUY. by maryam6(f): 7:53am On Jan 24, 2016
cheesy
Re: What Are The Risks You Took So As To Please Your Girl/GUY. by fabem(m): 7:54am On Jan 24, 2016
I took countless risk for my woman but thank God i'm enjoying it today. Like; sending part of my sch fees to pay her hospital bills when she was terribly sick back then. Taking her on so many trips without her family consent.
Re: What Are The Risks You Took So As To Please Your Girl/GUY. by donTbone(m): 7:54am On Jan 24, 2016
dollyjoy:
Giving him a loan.

he never paid back,someone,somewhere paid it double.
Someone somewhere? I smell something. Av always bin afraid of ladies named Joy, they can be cruel with men!
Re: What Are The Risks You Took So As To Please Your Girl/GUY. by fartkay(m): 8:00am On Jan 24, 2016
laykhorn:
Hey man! That was absurd. Ladies aint worth all that. You risked your life and future.

Don't mind me o. I was so obsessed with her
Re: What Are The Risks You Took So As To Please Your Girl/GUY. by Nobody: 8:01am On Jan 24, 2016
being on the trottle like mad untill i glanced at the board and the pin is at 198mph at night ffs just to get to her place as fast as possible so that i can take her to a hospital cos she was sick as hell vomitting, fever, crying that she's going to die on the phone and all that at midnight and worst of all i took a dangerous route known for all nefarious things happening to most people driving through it bc it was the closest route to her place and never thought of the harm that could have happened to me. Thank the lord nothing bad happened.
Re: What Are The Risks You Took So As To Please Your Girl/GUY. by cruzita(f): 8:05am On Jan 24, 2016
I will only take risk when I know the relationship is heading somewhere.make I no suffer in vain
Re: What Are The Risks You Took So As To Please Your Girl/GUY. by fartkay(m): 8:06am On Jan 24, 2016
donTbone:
Someone somewhere? I smell something. Av always bin afraid of ladies named Joy, they can be cruel with men!

Y fear for joy
Re: What Are The Risks You Took So As To Please Your Girl/GUY. by dollyjoy(f): 8:06am On Jan 24, 2016
donTbone:
stop being a sensitive ass.you will never understandcheesy
Re: What Are The Risks You Took So As To Please Your Girl/GUY. by dollyjoy(f): 8:07am On Jan 24, 2016
icedbeatz:
being on the trottle like mad untill i glanced at the board and the pin is at 198mph at night ffs just to get to her place as fast as possible so that i can take her to a hospital cos she was sick as hell vomitting, fever, crying that she's going to die on the phone and all that at midnight and worst of all i took a dangerous route known for all nefarious things happening to most people driving through it bc it was the closest route to her place and never thought of the harm that could have happened to me. Thank the lord nothing bad happened.
hope the flame is still awake?
Re: What Are The Risks You Took So As To Please Your Girl/GUY. by fartkay(m): 8:10am On Jan 24, 2016
dollyjoy:

Joy no vex jare
Re: What Are The Risks You Took So As To Please Your Girl/GUY. by dollyjoy(f): 8:11am On Jan 24, 2016
fartkay:

Joy no vex jare
i knw vex

goodmorning
Re: What Are The Risks You Took So As To Please Your Girl/GUY. by Nobody: 8:21am On Jan 24, 2016
dollyjoy:
hope the flame is still awake?
hell yeah it is dear, she's worth it. Are you jollyjoy? If so happy sunday to you dear. How are you and everything?
Re: What Are The Risks You Took So As To Please Your Girl/GUY. by donTbone(m): 8:22am On Jan 24, 2016
dollyjoy:
hehehehehehe i wish i never understood.
Re: What Are The Risks You Took So As To Please Your Girl/GUY. by Nobody: 8:23am On Jan 24, 2016
cruzita:
I will only take risk when I know the relationship is heading somewhere.make I no suffer in vain
basically you've never really loved a guy, wow i feel for you.
Re: What Are The Risks You Took So As To Please Your Girl/GUY. by menabae(f): 8:46am On Jan 24, 2016
PrimeMinisterr:

it's obvious.
lolz
Re: What Are The Risks You Took So As To Please Your Girl/GUY. by fartkay(m): 8:47am On Jan 24, 2016
dollyjoy:
i knw vex

goodmorning

Am humble in greetings
Re: What Are The Risks You Took So As To Please Your Girl/GUY. by menabae(f): 8:47am On Jan 24, 2016
PrimeMinisterr:

it's obvious.
lolz
Re: What Are The Risks You Took So As To Please Your Girl/GUY. by dollyjoy(f): 8:49am On Jan 24, 2016
icedbeatz:
hell yeah it is dear, she's worth it. Are you jollyjoy? If so happy sunday to you dear. How are you and everything?
yeap,am jolly.

Thanks dear,wishing you samewink
Re: What Are The Risks You Took So As To Please Your Girl/GUY. by Nobody: 9:02am On Jan 24, 2016
menabae:
lolz
just wondering how you'd handle the situation is the need to take a risk comes on.
Re: What Are The Risks You Took So As To Please Your Girl/GUY. by fartkay(m): 9:15am On Jan 24, 2016
@icedbeat. She fine pass wat u expect nii or wat
Re: What Are The Risks You Took So As To Please Your Girl/GUY. by Nobody: 9:44am On Jan 24, 2016
fartkay:
@icedbeat. She fine pass wat u expect nii or wat
i don't understand your question. If you're asking y i did that i'll say love not just cos she's so beautiful but also she has done and would do same or much better if i was the sick one and as for beauty i've had my fair share bro but she's the B :-).
Re: What Are The Risks You Took So As To Please Your Girl/GUY. by fartkay(m): 10:06am On Jan 24, 2016
icedbeatz:
i don't understand your question. If you're asking y i did that i'll say love not just cos she's so beautiful but also she has done and would do same or much better if i was the sick one and as for beauty i've had my fair share bro but she's the B :-).

Are you jollyjoy? If so happy sunday to you dear. How are you and everything?

This is wat I mean.

So I ask say she fine pass wat u tot of her

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is This Possible ? / Is This The Biggest Tatto On A Human Body? Worn By A Footballer On His Chest / LOL: This Guy Invited His New Girl For A Launch Date, She Came With 3 Friends...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.