Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,702 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

Finding Mr & Mrs Right. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Finding Mr & Mrs Right. (430 Views)

Finding Mr Perfect Husband By Vicky Bon Uzuazor / Finding Mr. Right – The Perfect Match / A Good Piece Of Advice Finding Mr. Right (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finding Mr & Mrs Right. by ThetrueWord: 8:44am On Jan 24, 2016
One question youths alike trouble themselves on is “how can I marry the right person?” Even though that sounds like a very valid and important question, it’s been observed over the years that the question is often times backed by fear- the fear of marrying the wrong person!

Everyone wants to live in the bliss of a happy ending and looking for the prince charming or sleeping beauty. Reality is that they are simply fairy tales. Oops!!!Did someone’s bubble just got busted? Sorry about that. It’s very difficult to attract the right person when you are not the right person. I believe single men and women need to change focus from looking outward to focusing inward. Let’s do a little explanation

A lot of singles worry so much about finding the right person that they lose focus of themselves. What are your values? What are your dreams? What exactly are you living for? How secured are you in yourself? How emotionally balanced are you? Quit looking for the right person and you will attract the right person for you. So focus on becoming the right. Develop yourself mentally, move in the direction of your passion, live your values, pursue your dreams and live life to the maximum. Often times we appeal to and attract the people who are on the same path of passion with us. Become an emotionally balanced single. Emotionally imbalanced people depend fully on their spouse for emotional security and acceptance, as a result they tend to stay on the receiving side and may drain their spouse emotionally.

What’s the solution? Become an independent and fulfilled single. Don’t pause your life to look for a Read Morehttp://relationshiptalks.com.ng/finding-mr-and-mrs-right/
Re: Finding Mr & Mrs Right. by cruzita(f): 8:48am On Jan 24, 2016
when time reach ,anytime my Mr RIGHT dey ,he must come running to me
Re: Finding Mr & Mrs Right. by boboLIL(m): 8:49am On Jan 24, 2016
cruzita:
dreams of miss. LEFT them
Re: Finding Mr & Mrs Right. by Freshmike(m): 8:51am On Jan 24, 2016
cruzita:
is better you start searching now cus he is not commin!
Re: Finding Mr & Mrs Right. by sinaj(f): 8:53am On Jan 24, 2016
Issorite
Re: Finding Mr & Mrs Right. by cruzita(f): 9:42am On Jan 24, 2016
Freshmike:
is better you start searching now cus he is not commin!
he MUST come

(1) (Reply)

Women Protest Their Husbands’ Inability To Impregnate Them / Funny Letter A Street In Abuja Got From Armed Robbers / Valentine Special;8 Reasons Why Pet Names Can Keep Your Relationship Alife.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.