Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

Eight Good Questions To Ask A Girl You Like - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Eight Good Questions To Ask A Girl You Like (4345 Views)

Guy Waits For 4 Years To Ask A Girl Out (Hilarious Photo) / 10 Deep Questions To Ask If You Really Want To Get To Know Someone / Ladies This Is How To Ask A Nigerian Guy Out. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eight Good Questions To Ask A Girl You Like by DANO1011(m): 1:54pm On Jan 24, 2016
Thinking about questions to ask a girl? Well, honestly speaking, girls are one of the mysterious creatures on earth. They don’t mean what they say, and don’t say what they mean. Girls interpret questions differently and therefore even if you didn’t mean something, they will think that you mean it. So, before asking questions to a girl, you better think of it more than ten times (if she will like it or not). However, you don’t need to worry much, as we are here to help you out. We have handpicked 8 good and cute questions to ask a girl that she will definitely love to answer. Ask her any question listed here to keep the conversation going with your crush. You can even interpret this article as “ 8 Questions to Get Know Someone”.

#1 What’s your idea of a perfect date? Why it is one of the good questions to ask a girl :- This is a kind of flirty question that will give her a positive impression that you like her in some way. Don’t ask this question if you have very less knowledge about her taste. If you think, she won’t mind it, ask this at the first instance.
#2 What is something you have tried, but will never do again? Why it is one of the good questions to ask a girl :- Girls love to talk about themselves and their past experiences. Asking this question will make her feel special and let her know that you are interested in knowing more about her. If everything goes well, she will definitely tell you more about herself.
#3 What is your biggest fear? Why it is one of the good questions to ask a girl :- Fears are the biggest horrors in anyone’s life. However, they help you to learn and stay strong in life. Once you eliminate the fears, there is nothing that can stop you. Knowing your crush’s biggest fear would help you to protect her better and even know about her emotions.
#4 What is one place in the world you wish you lived? Why it is one of the good questions to ask a girl :- A fun question to ask any girl. Knowing your crush’s dream destination will help you to surprise her in the future, if you want. If not, you can at least know about her dreams and aspirations in life.
#5 What is your ultimate goal in life? Why it is one of the good questions to ask a girl :- Everyone has a goal in life, doesn’t matter that she is a girl. The goal can be anything from perusing a career to becoming xyz in life. Just ask about her ultimate goal in life and you will be able to know her in deep. If her ultimate goal is something that seems like “being greedy”, you should probably get out of it. If you are looking for a long-term relationship, you both must share at least one common aim in life.
#6 What’s the worst part about dating? Why it is one of the good questions to ask a girl :- Dating can be stressful, awkward and sometimes unpleasant. Asking this lighthearted question to your girl will make sure that you know about her turnoffs. This can turn into a great conversation where you both can share you own experiences. If she tells you about her vulnerabilities, she definitely has some interest on you. After all, why will she share her vulnerabilities with someone she doesn’t like?
#7 What do you do in your free time? Why it is one of the good questions to ask a girl :- This is a kind of ‘ get to know someone questions ‘ and knowing this will help you a lot in the future. She is your crush and you should definitely know what she does in her free time. Does she cooks, watches movies, or likes to go for shopping?
#8 What do you look for in a guy? Why it is one of the good questions to ask a girl :- Bit flirty question but you can know about her taste. Ask her this question if you seriously want a relationship with her. If you are not a kind of guy she likes, try changing yourself according to her liking. PS:- Don’t over change yourself, the one who likes you, won’t even need you to be changed.
Re: Eight Good Questions To Ask A Girl You Like by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jan 24, 2016
How would you react when I kiss you? kiss
Just hit the nail in the head jor!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eight Good Questions To Ask A Girl You Like by Hazardd(m): 1:57pm On Jan 24, 2016
the only question naija girls kinda like is ''babe how much money do you need? lol

2 Likes

Re: Eight Good Questions To Ask A Girl You Like by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jan 24, 2016
Boring Questions...undecided

Ask me any of those, I probably won't take You seriously!

Re: Eight Good Questions To Ask A Girl You Like by absoluteSuccess: 2:03pm On Jan 24, 2016
Oh baby, can I foot your bill?

1 Like

Re: Eight Good Questions To Ask A Girl You Like by rollUP(m): 2:05pm On Jan 24, 2016
All this one na long talk. Money answereth and opens most legs
Re: Eight Good Questions To Ask A Girl You Like by DANO1011(m): 2:10pm On Jan 24, 2016
Estharfabian:

well you might wanna tell us example of questions that interest you......
Re: Eight Good Questions To Ask A Girl You Like by Cutehector(m): 2:11pm On Jan 24, 2016
Estharfabian:

tell me, wah do u dread most

(1) (Reply)

8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys To Loose Respect For Them. / What Is The Best Gift I Can Get For My Boyfriend As Birthday Present / My Next Mission Is To 'sleep With' Esther,god Help Me - Boy Reveals (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.