Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,288 members, 7,815,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys To Loose Respect For Them. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys To Loose Respect For Them. (4339 Views)

Eight(8) Things Guys Do That Make LADIES To Loose Respect For Them / 10 Things Ladies Check In Men Before Marrying Them / 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys To Loose Respect For Them. by Nobody: 9:10am On Feb 03, 2016
My hommie wristbangle came out with a similar thread not too long ago and the amount of bashing guys received from these ladiies here was just too much for my liking...so its payback time for these ladies...simply put, i am on a revenge mission.., so lets go guyz!
1. FLIRTING:
Guys always love to posses any woman fully and think of her as only special to him, so it hurts very much to see their women flirting around and openly even with their friends most times.

2. FINANCIAL DEPENDENCE:
No guy want to be a standby atm to his partner, ladies are expected to work, earn a living and take care of their own needs, its ok to give out now and then,but when the dependence becomes burdensome, he will start loathing your precence and calls even.

3. LOOSED KITTY/SAGGED BOOBY:
This is a no-no to we guys, as nobody likes eating expired foods, every guys want it thight and firm, so do everything possible to keep tight and firm...even the most prolific NL virgin guy tosyne2much attested that he cant have that poo.

4. LACK OF SEXUAL INTREST:
Imagine a lady lying like a piece of wood when a guy doing that...you did it the first time and repeated it again, if he comes back the third time , then certainly your metaphysical powers on him is very strong.

5. POOR DRESS SENSE:
Believe me ladies, every guy likes head turning in his direction when he is walking with his girl, but if your dress sense is as poor as that of a village "mgbeke" then delete yourself fast to avoid embarassment.

6. POOR KITCHEN/COOKING HABITS:
Madam this is Africa, where cooking habits are held in a high regard, its a pity most of our nowadays ladies cant even boil yam and make a decent sauce to go with it, they prefer eatries and even at that, you can still see them eating 'swallow' with fork and knife.

7. TOO MUCH ARTIFICIAL BEAUTY:
You shave off your natural eye brow to fix and artificial brow that makes you look like an Egyptian voodoo doll, to much make-up is a great turn off for most guys, we see such ladies like that as hustlers and whores.

8. EXPOSING YOUR ASSETS TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC:
What is private should remain private, when you show the public these ero zones, your simply telling them that your for sale...must i remind you that the way you dress is the way you will be addressed.

I think i have done a little justice on the topic so feel free to add yours.

"Ever since our soakaway pit got damaged our money obssesive landlord has refused to have it fixed, so i have resorted to the early morning bush method" lool...*grabs a toilet paper and walks into a nearby bush with a benin weed wrap,jumbo size clenched between teeth* All NA CHANGE!!!

Lalasticlala,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys To Loose Respect For Them. by YorubaWoman: 9:12am On Feb 03, 2016
Counter thread grincheesy

Very well
tongue
Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys To Loose Respect For Them. by coolcharm(m): 9:13am On Feb 03, 2016
I'll add

EMOTIONAL BLACKMAIL

Once they discover that a guy is so so into them... he becomes an experiment tool for them. On him, they will want to test their control prowess as well as their ego. Meanwhile, they are bin treated like poo by another guy who doesn't even regard them a bit.

My guys... if you find your self in that situation... Abeg do a Kanye... or even an Olamide on her shaperly o

2 Likes

Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys To Loose Respect For Them. by Nobody: 9:14am On Feb 03, 2016
ok
Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys To Loose Respect For Them. by macfish101(m): 9:17am On Feb 03, 2016
Dirtiness.....I remembered tryna stick my tongue on a gal's kitty but was heavily repelled from the purgent atmosphere of smell that hit my face.....Jeez! U knw wat's funny? I tried to take my head away immediately but she grabbed my hair and forced my face into her well of bacteria city. I suffered from stomach upset through out that week. Some gals sweat too much u knw....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys To Loose Respect For Them. by Nobody: 9:18am On Feb 03, 2016
Hmmm! You even try. smiley
Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys To Loose Respect For Them. by Nobody: 9:18am On Feb 03, 2016

1 Like

Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys To Loose Respect For Them. by pet4ril(f): 9:18am On Feb 03, 2016
Thank God..... Ife come and read this and buy me chi exotic please, because e no easy tongue
Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys To Loose Respect For Them. by Nobody: 9:24am On Feb 03, 2016
macfish101:
Dirtiness.....I remembered tryna stick my tongue on a gal's kitty but was heavily repelled from the purgent atmosphere of smell that hit my face.....Jeez! U knw wat's funny? I tried to take my head away immediately but she grabbed my hair and forced my face into her well of bacteria city. I suffered from stomach upset through out that week. Some gals sweat too much u knw....
buhahahahaha..bacteria city indeed, looOl, my guy you tried to go on a second 'missionary journey'.

1 Like

Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys To Loose Respect For Them. by Nobody: 9:27am On Feb 03, 2016
Adding to this wonderful thread cheesy

1. Telling their friends about the size of your joystick
2.Using their tongue, to lick spoon after cooking
3. Repeating of one bra and pant, for almost two weeks, you can imagine how it will stink.
4. cuting wrapper and use as menstrual pad, I wonder how much is the main menstrual pad
5. Incurable mouth odour, still the will want you to kiss them
6. Their p*ssy odour worse pass soakaway odour.
7. The hate shaving, the carry forest waka around the do yanga, if you want f*ck the idiot, the kind suffer were you go suffer to find hold put dick no be this year o cheesy

Please tell me after seeing all this on a lady, how will you respect her?

1 Like

Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys To Loose Respect For Them. by wilybebsy(m): 9:31am On Feb 03, 2016
I was expecting this
Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys To Loose Respect For Them. by Nobody: 9:35am On Feb 03, 2016
crazysaint:
Adding to this wonderful thread cheesy

1. Telling their friends about the size of your joystick
2.Using their tongue, to lick spoon after cooking
3. Repeating of one bra and pant, for almost two weeks, you can imagine how it will stink.
4. cuting wrapper and use as menstrual pad, I wonder how much is the main menstrual pad
5. Incurable mouth odour, still the will want you to kiss them
6. Their p*ssy odour worse pass soakaway odour.
chei!!!cuting wraper to use as menstrual pad? na wa ooooo! Prettythiksme mhizkel yourmain make una come ooo, i don hear again
Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys To Loose Respect For Them. by Godfullsam(m): 9:36am On Feb 03, 2016
NAGGING

1 Like

Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys To Loose Respect For Them. by Nobody: 9:37am On Feb 03, 2016
coolcharm:
I'll add

EMOTIONAL BLACKMAIL

Once they discover that a guy is so so into them... he becomes an experiment tool for them. On him, they will want to test their control prowess as well as their ego. Meanwhile, they are bin treated like poo by another guy who doesn't even regard them a bit.

My guys... if you find your self in that situation... Abeg do a Kanye... or even an Olamide on her shaperly o
very true...they will even go as far as telling you that they are a virgin when piss don dey leak from their kitty..

1 Like

Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys To Loose Respect For Them. by Godfullsam(m): 9:37am On Feb 03, 2016
YorubaWoman:
Counter thread grincheesy

Very well
tongue

I saw it coming...

1 Like

Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys To Loose Respect For Them. by Nobody: 9:52am On Feb 03, 2016
Randyhot:
chei!!!cuting wraper to use as menstrual pad? na wa ooooo! Prettythiksme mhizkel yourmain make una come ooo, i don hear again

That is just disgusting undecided

1 Like

Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys To Loose Respect For Them. by CaroLyner(f): 9:54am On Feb 03, 2016
macfish101:
Bruhh. nightmare grin
Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys To Loose Respect For Them. by Nobody: 9:59am On Feb 03, 2016
CaroLyner:
Bruhh. nightmare grin
ejoor...how do u keep yours bacteria free... You can give the guy a little info to pass on his babe.
Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys To Loose Respect For Them. by Nobody: 9:59am On Feb 03, 2016
CaroLyner:
Bruhh. nightmare grin
ejoor...how do u keep yours bacteria free... You can give the guy a little info to pass on to his babe.
Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys To Loose Respect For Them. by hotlinebling: 10:24am On Feb 03, 2016
i like counter thread hmmm

1 Like

Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys To Loose Respect For Them. by ENDTIMEISNEAR: 10:37am On Feb 03, 2016

grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys To Loose Respect For Them. by PoliticalThuG(m): 11:21am On Feb 03, 2016
Ladies can smell eh
Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys To Loose Respect For Them. by Mhizkel(f): 11:42am On Feb 03, 2016
Randyhot:
I learnt that was in the olden days.
The women had no idea of what a pad is, cos it wasn't in existence as of that time.
Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys To Loose Respect For Them. by macfish101(m): 12:58pm On Feb 03, 2016
Mhizkel:

I learnt that was in the olden days.
The women had no idea of what a pad is, cos it wasn't in existence as of that time.
Hmm.....which Olden dayz?? Except if 2015 na olden days already......u won't believe it, I discovered a final year nursing student in UNIZIK still does this crap.....maybe she forgot wen I ventured down there but as I made to pull off her panties, she quickly held it against me......but I don charge na...I just drag the pant with her till I saw the piece of wrapper.....Damn! I was embarrassed, I guess she was too.....My ginger to Fu*ck just died down ASAP.

1 Like

Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys To Loose Respect For Them. by skywalker240(m): 2:04pm On Feb 03, 2016
ride on op u try

Let me add a little more.

Smelly hairs and attachements naija girls dont wash their hairs(except 4 the one who barb) so majority of them carry this rubbish and expect us to kiss or sniff it TUFIAKWA...

Body odour damm..no no (have u ever wondered why they like perfumes an roll ons)

Stress marks around their waist laps and buttocks and yet they still wear bum shorts (cant do doggy with dat bitch it might look like am bleepin a goat or pig)

Smelly pvssy (some1 pls tell dem to wash properly)
and u xpect us to suck dat 3 WITCHES BIG BLACK CAULDRON ozzing with diseases and bacteria

Bleaching damm i pity them, (most xpecially wen d sun is up an u see them sweatin an u wonder why fly just full dat area)

Playing hard to get even when they ar not so preety(u go old 4 ur papa house)

Bleeping every dick and still praying 4 a good husband (and u xpect me to keep shut when u want to get married to my brother so na my brother go carry last ..abi?, olosho,orosco,runsgals)

Op i don dey vex the thing many to tok i go bring more

Ma piss fes

1 Like

Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys To Loose Respect For Them. by macfish101(m): 2:37pm On Feb 03, 2016
I remember rushing to the Bus stand one morning to get a ride to my lecture hall many years ago wen I was still in skul.....unfortunately, I met a very long queue that extended to the gate, I had no option but join the line......My people, am about 187cm in height, the gal in front of me measured up to my nose height.....her hair smells like perfumed shit, its obvious she tryna spray the hair with a lot of good smelling stuffs and rub some shiny cream dat made the hair glitter in the sun.....the smell was so purgent and stomach churning that I wanted to leave the line but wen I looked back again, they were about 50 people behind me on the queue (bus scarcity), so I had to keep swaying my head from left to right but I cudn't look straight ahead cause her hair was directly under nose....Hmmm
Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys To Loose Respect For Them. by Nobody: 2:48pm On Feb 03, 2016
macfish101:
lol u no wel
Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys To Loose Respect For Them. by Nobody: 3:07pm On Feb 03, 2016
Counter thread. i knew it. too much make up, eyebrows like dashboard, desperate attitude. . . . . .. wanting money, more money, bitch, go n work. cnt cook. . . . . abeg, d way to my heart is thru food o. body odour. . seriously, u stand by a girl and u cnt wait to leave, it sucks. Dirty pant n bra. . . . . d day i saw a ladys pant nd bra hanging on d line, fear grip me. Bad english. . . its nt neccesary she speaks 2much grammar buh let d english b okay, theres this grl pursuing me nw, never heard her speak english except ondo. . her english na only on fbk. its disgusting.
Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys To Loose Respect For Them. by Mhizkel(f): 6:18pm On Feb 03, 2016
macfish101:
Hmm.....which Olden dayz?? Except if 2015 na olden days already......u won't believe it, I discovered a final year nursing student in UNIZIK still does this crap.....maybe she forgot wen I ventured down there but as I made to pull off her panties, she quickly held it against me......but I don charge na...I just drag the pant with her till I saw the piece of wrapper.....Damn! I was embarrassed, I guess she was too.....My ginger to Fu*ck just died down ASAP.
shocked A Nursing student?
She ought to know better that using pieces of clothes is unhygienic.
You mean she wanted to have sex despite the fact that she was in her monthly period?
Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys To Loose Respect For Them. by Lsofdk(m): 7:29pm On Feb 03, 2016
the long expected counter thread. lemme drop my own grin
girls that take their female friends along for a date nothing pisses me off like this. visited a bro in MOUAU, one afternoon i decided to take a stroll around the school that was how i encountered a secondary schoolmate, we exchanged greetings and talked for awhile, she introduced me to a friend of hers and urged me to buy her lunch to which i agreed, since they were two i was going to buy for both *i said to myself i pass that one now*. my schoolmate's friend said we should wait let her go get her bag so she could go home straight from there, i was shocked to see her coming back with two friends *i said to myself again, today na today* when we got to the canteen i ordered a plate of rice, my friend did same, her friend requested for rice,moi moi and malt, na there i just tell am say na only rice i dy pay for and she withdrew her last two requests, i no even look/talk to the two girls wey follow am come, i guess them use their sense know say i no go take shi t from them.
Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys To Loose Respect For Them. by macfish101(m): 7:39pm On Feb 03, 2016
Mhizkel:

shocked A Nursing student?
She ought to know better that using pieces of clothes is unhygienic.
You mean she wanted to have sex despite the fact that she was in her monthly period?
I dey tell you.....u won't believe it.....I was so shocked.
Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys To Loose Respect For Them. by Mhizkel(f): 7:49pm On Feb 03, 2016
macfish101:
I dey tell you.....u won't believe it.....I was so shocked.
What if she made use of pad?
You still would have gone ahead?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please let's pray for our girls (PIC) / When You Photoshop to enhance your curve And Forgets Door Behind You / Men: When Will This Start To Happen In Nigeria? (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.