Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,955 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

After everything, is this what I get???? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After everything, is this what I get???? (2061 Views)

Should I Tell My Cousin What I Saw Or Remain Silent / See What I Prepared For My Sick Girl Friend This Morning - Photos / See What I Saw As My Gf Dp On Whatsapp (picture Added) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

After everything, is this what I get???? by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jan 24, 2016
Please I need your advice.
I have a girlfriend which I have dated for 3 years. The rules was no sex because she is a Virgin. All through the relationship my friends have advice me to sex her that is not advisable to date a girl without sexing her that is either someone is doing it for her or at the long run the girl might leave me n at the end I will be the loser no gain in any way. But I kept my promise of no sex.

Just last week my baby called me that February is her marriage that she is sorry that she just accepted the marriage proposal because of financial stress they have in the family.(she lost her dad at tender age it has been just the mum).

Now she Is offering me sex. She said I have tried as her boyfriend to keep to my promise of no sex that she want me to have the sex now( to disvirgin) her that she didn't tell the person she wants to marry that she is a Virgin.

To be honest I have come to love her n Is she I need not sex not her virginity but her.

Please what do I do? I'm so confuse!!!
Re: After everything, is this what I get???? by Hazardd(m): 1:58pm On Jan 24, 2016
hmm
Re: After everything, is this what I get???? by donTbone(m): 2:02pm On Jan 24, 2016
Just a question....... What will be your gain after the sex?
Re: After everything, is this what I get???? by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jan 24, 2016
What is this one talking? I feel like this is forge forge.
Re: After everything, is this what I get???? by TrapLORD(m): 2:04pm On Jan 24, 2016
She's tryna pay you off for being a loyal maga over the years, go on... go receive your gift. gringrin

MUMU undecided

2 Likes

Re: After everything, is this what I get???? by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jan 24, 2016
She is trying to compensate u with her body, tell her not to go ahead with d marriage as long as u will surely marry her but if she insists, be a gentleman and decline the offer even thou a lot of guys here will say otherwise.

1 Like

Re: After everything, is this what I get???? by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jan 24, 2016
Sexing?

People still Use that word?undecided

Anyways...Your story looks so Fictional..undecided

Re: After everything, is this what I get???? by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jan 24, 2016
donTbone:
Just a question....... What will be your gain after the sex?
if you read my message very well you will understand that I need my girlfriend not sex. How do I win my girl back?
Re: After everything, is this what I get???? by TrapLORD(m): 2:06pm On Jan 24, 2016
On another thought, I'll advise you fork her. Fork her real good. Make it memorable. She might just stick with you if you stroke it right wink

2 Likes

Re: After everything, is this what I get???? by donTbone(m): 2:12pm On Jan 24, 2016
Drawsoup:
if you read my message very well you will understand that I need my girlfriend not sex. How do I win my girl back?
am nt asking the question 4 u to answer. And in winning her back...i think thatz rather too late. Maybe if u can convince her that her hapiness matters in marriage. But with the marriage holding next mnth, i think itz rather too late.
Re: After everything, is this what I get???? by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jan 24, 2016
TrapLORD:
She's tryna pay you off for being a loyal maga over the years, go on... go receive your gift. gringrin

MUMU undecided
was I really a Maga? Our both families knew we were dating.
Re: After everything, is this what I get???? by Swaggeronfleak(m): 2:16pm On Jan 24, 2016
So sad bro...be a cool guy u've always been...tell her u need a long time pleasure nd not just a one time thing(that u wana be the only man for her) if she no gree then she wasn't urs in the first place.....let the bird loose my guy! Too many fishes in the river. Move on
Re: After everything, is this what I get???? by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jan 24, 2016
Swaggeronfleak:
So sad bro...be a cool guy u've always been...tell her u need a long time pleasure nd not just a one time thing(that u wana be the only man for her) if she no gree then she wasn't urs in the first place.....let the bird loose my guy! Too many fishes in the river. Move on
thanks bro but here are my fears. My view about girls may be affected forever. I may be tempted to view girls as betrayal which may affect my next relationship if eventually she leaves.
Re: After everything, is this what I get???? by naijaboiy: 2:28pm On Jan 24, 2016
egbon fück that shít!

Better collect your consolation! grin

Forget what all these guys are saying. Fùck the girl and move on.

There is nothing you can do about it,she wants to save her family from poverty by marrying a rich guy and you are not the one because you are poor also.

Please abeg collect your consolation prize and make sure you collect in grand style! grin

I don talk my own! gringrin

5 Likes

Re: After everything, is this what I get???? by Kaylexzy(m): 2:32pm On Jan 24, 2016
TrapLORD:

MUMU undecided

I swear u no b better person... u told him d bitter truth grin
Re: After everything, is this what I get???? by Kaylexzy(m): 2:34pm On Jan 24, 2016
naijaboiy:
egbon fück that shít!

There is nothing you can do about it,she wants to save her family from poverty by marrying a rich guy and you are not the one because you are poor also.

Please abeg collect your consolation prize and make sure you collect in grand style! grin

At least he made it to d semi final stage grin
Re: After everything, is this what I get???? by naijaboiy: 2:35pm On Jan 24, 2016
Kaylexzy:

At least he made it to d semi final stage grin
Abi!

And he no wan score goal. grin
Re: After everything, is this what I get???? by Modsenemy(f): 2:39pm On Jan 24, 2016
Drawsoup:
Please I need your advice.
I have a girlfriend which I have dated for 3 years. The rules was no sex because she is a Virgin. All through the relationship my friends have advice me to sex her that is not advisable to date a girl without sexing her that is either someone is doing it for her or at the long run the girl might leave me n at the end I will be the loser no gain in any way. But I kept my promise of no sex.

Just last week my baby called me that February is her marriage that she is sorry that she just accepted the marriage proposal because of financial stress they have in the family.(she lost her dad at tender age it has been just the mum).

Now she Is offering me sex. She said I have tried as her boyfriend to keep to my promise of no sex that she want me to have the sex now( to disvirgin) her that she didn't tell the person she wants to marry that she is a Virgin.

To be honest I have come to love her n Is she I need not sex not her virginity but her.

Please what do I do? I'm so confuse!!!

Op she's just about to use you ..
This is what happens wen she has lied to her new guy that she's not a learner in the sex industry.
Many guys don't want to go thru d stress to disvirgin a girl.

Bt bang her and sign there ...

Op sef na V...
Re: After everything, is this what I get???? by firstking01(m): 2:42pm On Jan 24, 2016
My brother, proved to her that you loved her unconditionally by letting her go, don't give in to her demands...let her go, i bet she'd never forget you...this is what i will do if i were in your shoes, i 've done it countless times, don't think about it when she's gone, else it would look asif you are the one that lost....just let it go.

1 Like

Re: After everything, is this what I get???? by Kaylexzy(m): 2:43pm On Jan 24, 2016
naijaboiy:

Abi!

And he no wan score goal. grin

Make him score consolation goal an collect his bronze medal jawe grin
Re: After everything, is this what I get???? by goodmorning40: 2:44pm On Jan 24, 2016
are people still this dumb, what is the benefits of the sex she's offering . I pity that man she's about to marry
Re: After everything, is this what I get???? by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jan 24, 2016
Estharfabian:
Sexing?

People still Use that word?undecided

Anyways...Your story looks so Fictional..undecided

lol @,sexing
Re: After everything, is this what I get???? by cruzita(f): 2:51pm On Jan 24, 2016
it depends on what u want .sex or the girl
Re: After everything, is this what I get???? by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jan 24, 2016
justified19:
lol @,sexing
tonguetongue
Re: After everything, is this what I get???? by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jan 24, 2016
Hehehehe my brother, better take it and move on. She don even try to offer you sef. You should grab the offer with two hands
Re: After everything, is this what I get???? by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jan 24, 2016
Estharfabian:
tonguetongue
make I cut DAT ur tongue?
Re: After everything, is this what I get???? by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jan 24, 2016
justified19:
make I cut DAT ur tongue?
coolcool
Re: After everything, is this what I get???? by wazupguy(m): 2:59pm On Jan 24, 2016
TrapLORD:

MUMU undecided
lwkmd#loyalmaga
Re: After everything, is this what I get???? by 6fit(f): 3:03pm On Jan 24, 2016
Drawsoup:
thanks bro but here are my fears. My view about girls may be affected forever. I may be tempted to view girls as betrayal which may affect my next relationship if eventually she leaves.

guy betrayal has been part of humanity since creation. Even u hav d trait. In every relationship, both parties usually ask a question ''what do i stand to gain''?...
Yur GF simply eveluated dat she stand to gaim more for herself and family with her to be husband and so she make her decisions.
Disvirgining her is up to yu...she probably want to inprint yu in her heart cos a woman never forget d first man to visit her honey port.
Just move on.....she was never meant for u. To every man, there is a woma and visvisa
Re: After everything, is this what I get???? by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jan 24, 2016
naijaboiy:
egbon fück that shít!

bro the relationship was really never built on sex so I see the offer to hard to take. I really love my girl. I don't have much but for the 3 years of our relationship I share everything I have equally with her and her family. What really have I done to deserve this?
Re: After everything, is this what I get???? by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jan 24, 2016
Modsenemy:

Op she's just about to use you ..
This is what happens wen she has lied to her new guy that she's not a learner in the sex industry.
Many guys don't want to go thru d stress to disvirgin a girl.

Bt bang her and sign there ...

Op sef na V...
you may be right she is my first and only girlfriend. I am truly in love with her
Re: After everything, is this what I get???? by boxer022(m): 3:26pm On Jan 24, 2016
I will advice you not to have sex with her, even as she has disappointed you through the marriage. It is not worth it. I know you love her and will be willing to do anything for her but I do not want you to grant her this her request. Since you have endured till now then continue till the last day you spend with her. I know it's painful but try as much as you can to endure it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Abortion A Sin Or A Crime? / My Friend Killed This Huge Snake(huge Mamba) / How Long Was/is Your Longest Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.