Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,149 members, 7,849,580 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:30 AM

After everything, is this what I get???? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After everything, is this what I get???? (2073 Views)

Should I Tell My Cousin What I Saw Or Remain Silent / See What I Prepared For My Sick Girl Friend This Morning - Photos / See What I Saw As My Gf Dp On Whatsapp (picture Added) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After everything, is this what I get???? by CertifiedFreak(m): 3:30pm On Jan 24, 2016
Go collect ur bonus, you've earned it.
Re: After everything, is this what I get???? by naijaboiy: 3:36pm On Jan 24, 2016
Kaylexzy:

Make him score consolation goal an collect his bronze medal jawe grin
You know wassup! grin
Re: After everything, is this what I get???? by naijaboiy: 3:41pm On Jan 24, 2016
Drawsoup:
bro the relationship was really never built on sex so I see the offer to hard to take. I really love my girl. I don't have much but for the 3 years of our relationship I share everything I have equally with her and her family. What really have I done to deserve this?
Fùck that shít bro! grin

Every commitment from you to the relationship was a hit,back to back. From the first year to the second and to the 3rd. Now it's time to collect your reward.

Iyalaya anybody. angry

Fûck that shít! Reward ti take over. gringrin
Re: After everything, is this what I get???? by Swaggeronfleak(m): 4:10pm On Jan 24, 2016
Drawsoup: thanks bro but here are my fears. My view about girls may be affected forever. I may be tempted to view girls as betrayal which may affect my next relationship if eventually she leaves.

Same feeling a girl would have if in ur shoes...so just be hopeful...if she leaves,you'ld definitely find ur woman someday
Re: After everything, is this what I get???? by mallimillz(m): 4:11pm On Jan 24, 2016
Drawsoup:
Please I need your advice.
I have a girlfriend which I have dated for 3 years. The rules was no sex because she is a Virgin. All through the relationship my friends have advice me to sex her that is not advisable to date a girl without sexing her that is either someone is doing it for her or at the long run the girl might leave me n at the end I will be the loser no gain in any way. But I kept my promise of no sex.

Just last week my baby called me that February is her marriage that she is sorry that she just accepted the marriage proposal because of financial stress they have in the family.(she lost her dad at tender age it has been just the mum).

Now she Is offering me sex. She said I have tried as her boyfriend to keep to my promise of no sex that she want me to have the sex now( to disvirgin) her that she didn't tell the person she wants to marry that she is a Virgin.

To be honest I have come to love her n Is she I need not sex not her virginity but her.

Please what do I do? I'm so confuse!!!
which part of d sambisa forest do u stay
Re: After everything, is this what I get???? by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jan 24, 2016
Uncontrolled tears rolling down. It hurts so badly

(1) (2) (Reply)

Virginity, joystick Sizes: Sex Facts That Will Leave You Completely Shocked / 10 S. E. X Move That Will Turn Her On And Make Her Beg For More / Why Is Dis Life So Unfair?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.