Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,443 members, 7,819,641 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

Am Confused, Do I Dump Her Or Be Patient - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Confused, Do I Dump Her Or Be Patient (1521 Views)

Man Offers Girlfriend N500k To Dump Her For Another Lady. She Collects The Money / After Promising Marriage, Lady Gets Her Boyfriend Beaten For Trying To Dump Her / She's Stingy, Should I Dump Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Confused, Do I Dump Her Or Be Patient by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jan 24, 2016
Hi everyone, i have a problem and will like to share.

I have been dating my lady for a while now, this is our second year, we havent had sex, she claims to be a virign.

Anyhw there is a problem am 27 going to clock 28 my baby is 22 years.

she use to form shakara for me when we started i even remember opening a thread on tips on hw to get her.

The problem is am due for marriage i want to get married this year, latest early next year, this my woman says dat not on her mind o, that she wants to go for her masters in the UK this year.

she has been tryin to get me to see her folks for reasons i dont understand. whenever i talk to her that i want to get married she tells me but i knw she is to travel out nw, i shd chill why am i in a rush.

she also has been acting all nice all of a sudden and doesnt see the big deal in us separating for a year.

I feel stuck and think she is playing the whole thing to her advantage.

hw is a young guy like me chill for a 2 years, without any lady, just phone call and skype chat.

I attempted breaking up with her and she cried begged for days, claiming am a sly, wrote a very emotional poem and all that.

The standby chick I hv isnt ready either, she is a student and marriage doesnt look like a near future plan for her.

Also the thought of her meeting her mr right over there drives me nut, she can just return and say she isnt intrested anymore. we hear all these stories.

Have also tried looking out but building a relationship to marriage level takes awhile.

I think am in a fix, any tips or advise to the guys and ladies in the house.[/b]

Needless to say i finished school 2008, completed service 2009 and since 2010 God has been faithful secured a gud job. I have been working for over 6 years now and feel like an old man.

I feel it time to start my home.
Re: Am Confused, Do I Dump Her Or Be Patient by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jan 24, 2016
sad
Re: Am Confused, Do I Dump Her Or Be Patient by banjicom(m): 2:58pm On Jan 24, 2016
just chill bro, what's the rush about.
u are 28 it not as if you are too old.

Just give d girl sometime marriage will surely be a distraction to her plans.

Or is there any other reasons you are getting married.
Re: Am Confused, Do I Dump Her Or Be Patient by maxti: 2:58pm On Jan 24, 2016
She has ma her point clear, she is not ready.
Re: Am Confused, Do I Dump Her Or Be Patient by Osirimononaye(m): 2:59pm On Jan 24, 2016
pray and fast and then God will see u through(the marriage stuff)
Re: Am Confused, Do I Dump Her Or Be Patient by divinehand2003(m): 3:01pm On Jan 24, 2016
Oya remain in your confusion if it suits you the most. My candid opinion is that you should go out and meet other persons. Give everyone a chance, your missing rib might just be found by doing so.
Re: Am Confused, Do I Dump Her Or Be Patient by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jan 24, 2016
cry
Re: Am Confused, Do I Dump Her Or Be Patient by Cutehector(m): 3:06pm On Jan 24, 2016
That is why I like myself in situations like this.

Deletes number...
Re: Am Confused, Do I Dump Her Or Be Patient by cruzita(f): 3:07pm On Jan 24, 2016
BRO CHILAX ,I SEE NO BIGGY IN THIS.
Re: Am Confused, Do I Dump Her Or Be Patient by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jan 24, 2016
You don't have a problem bruv!
I don't see why you're hassling yasef here.
Re: Am Confused, Do I Dump Her Or Be Patient by refreshrate: 3:08pm On Jan 24, 2016
Don't be afraid to let her go. You'll get something better.
She's not serious. If she really wants you people to do this together, do the traditional or court wedding at least then she can go for the masters. When she return you complete the process.

I don't think she values you as much as you do cos she shouldn't want to lose you either.

There's this stupid wastehistime 2016 some of these tarts are doing now, don't fall a victim o.

Read my first three sentences again.
Re: Am Confused, Do I Dump Her Or Be Patient by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jan 24, 2016
Your CHOICE.
You can wait for 2 years, and be a dry bone. Or...
Wash yourself, take a walk, and fix yourself a date.
Re: Am Confused, Do I Dump Her Or Be Patient by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jan 24, 2016
so u even have side chick?? embarassed
wait for her. ur jx 27. y in a rush? u be Russia?
Re: Am Confused, Do I Dump Her Or Be Patient by Tallesty1(m): 3:42pm On Jan 24, 2016
Problem isn't waiting for her to finish her masters, the problem is that she may come back and tell you that she's no longer interested.
Re: Am Confused, Do I Dump Her Or Be Patient by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jan 24, 2016
EroticAngelina:

I think am old abeg, i finished uni some 2008 completed service 2009, and since then i have been working ,am grateful to God 2 months after msc i got a gud job. And God has been faithful.

My folks think there is something wrong with me. Hw can one be working for over 6 years and nt brought the marriage subject up.

I brought the matter up with them and they are like i shd forget her, marriage may bt be her priority.

In as much as i knw it all abt what you want in life nt what ur parents or ur friends want. you need to see the way my folks were speaking abt the issue, like am toying with my life.

They even said they can help me find wife oh, if it that am shy. lol! just imagine.

I also want to hv my own wife, children and start my home.

1 Like

Re: Am Confused, Do I Dump Her Or Be Patient by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jan 24, 2016
EroticAngelina:

She is in lag, i work in Abuja, i hv been able to survive the whole distant relationship cos of the side chick, who knw i hv a lady in lagos.

Am nt proud of it, but what can a young bachelor do, this is abj o
Re: Am Confused, Do I Dump Her Or Be Patient by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jan 24, 2016
Tallesty1:
Problem isn't waiting for her to finish her masters, the problem is that she may come back and tell you that she's no longer interested.

Exactly! my point too.
Re: Am Confused, Do I Dump Her Or Be Patient by mallimillz(m): 4:00pm On Jan 24, 2016
nairaland
Re: Am Confused, Do I Dump Her Or Be Patient by mallimillz(m): 4:01pm On Jan 24, 2016
Bro u dey fuckup..I. Just wonder for some guys..just imagine she give her cake tu some1 else in uk..
Re: Am Confused, Do I Dump Her Or Be Patient by Fourwinds: 4:06pm On Jan 24, 2016
EroticAngelina:

I don see ur backside...

now back to d issue., supposing dat girl jam anoda guy abroad while studying for her masters weti go happened
Re: Am Confused, Do I Dump Her Or Be Patient by 9jaBloke: 4:37pm On Jan 24, 2016
keyman0007:

I have been dating my lady for a while now, this is our second year

The problem is am due for marriage i want to get married this year

she has been tryin to get me to see her folks for reasons i dont understand.

she doesnt see the big deal in us separating for a year.

I attempted breaking up with her and she cried begged for days.

The standby chick I hv isnt ready either, she is a student and marriage doesnt look like a near future plan for her.

Also the thought of her meeting her mr right over there drives me nut, she can just return and say she isnt intrested anymore. we hear all these stories.

Have also tried looking out but building a relationship to marriage level takes awhile.

Your post is all about you. You are 27 goin on 28. You've worked for 6 yrs, You are ready for marriage, you've given yourself a deadline. U didn't consider her at all.

Now let's analyze both of u:

She's dated u for over a year: she's into u.
She wants u to meet her folks: she thinks u r good enough for her.
She doesn't see the big deal separating for a year: she trusts u
She cried and begged when u tried breaking up: she loves u
She's a virgin: she's principled
She's going for her masters: she's focused.

You:
You want her to shelve her studies and get married: that's inconsiderate.
You are cheating, you've considered marrying ur side chic and you've even looked outside: you want to get married at all cost.
You are afraid she'll meet someone else: You don't trust her.

Dude, marriage is not all about having a good job and getting a lady to accept your proposal. It takes two matured and ready
adults. You have to factor your partner too. No matter what you decide to do, weigh all the pros and cons but if you really love her, you'll wait.

3 Likes

Re: Am Confused, Do I Dump Her Or Be Patient by Nobody: 11:05am On Jan 25, 2016
abegy!

To the comment on all abt me that absolutely unfair, do you knw what happening from her side?, do you knw what I went through to getting to this point.

Why is she insisting i go see her parents when she knws the marriage can happen earliest in two years time. You too put yourself in my condition.

she may see mr right over there, get a job over there or even get a scholarship for a phd, you knw how ladies and companionship do. do i now tell her to quit just for marriage? please!

I have been chasing this babe since 2012 and been singing marriage since then, i spelt this out to her from the start, even asked abt her genotype and all that to show hw serious i was.

I too hv invested in the relationship, a lot of time, and emotions. At the moment i think i have a lot to lose looking holistically at the situation.

I think the best is to watch and see what happens. No hasty decisions. September is still far, things will fall into place.

she was even blackmailing me yesterday, that she isnt ready for a "let see how things go relationship", i shd come and see her folks just imagine!

9jaBloke:

Your post is all about you. You are 27 goin on 28. You've worked for 6 yrs, You are ready for marriage, you've given yourself a deadline. U didn't consider her at all.

Now let's analyze both of u:

She's dated u for over a year: she's into u.
She wants u to meet her folks: she thinks u r good enough for her.
She doesn't see the big deal separating for a year: she trusts u
She cried and begged when u tried breaking up: she loves u
She's a virgin: she's principled
She's going for her masters: she's focused.

You:
You want her to shelve her studies and get married: that's inconsiderate.
You are cheating, you've considered marrying ur side chic and you've even looked outside: you want to get married at all cost.
You are afraid she'll meet someone else: You don't trust her.

Dude, marriage is not all about having a good job and getting a lady to accept your proposal. It takes two matured and ready
adults. You have to factor your partner too. No matter what you decide to do, weigh all the pros and cons but if you really love her, you'll wait.
Re: Am Confused, Do I Dump Her Or Be Patient by berryice(f): 12:13pm On Jan 25, 2016
Come nd marry me Biko datz all I ve to say.lol
Re: Am Confused, Do I Dump Her Or Be Patient by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jan 25, 2016
berryice:
Come nd marry me Biko datz all I ve to say.lol

lol
Re: Am Confused, Do I Dump Her Or Be Patient by berryice(f): 12:25pm On Jan 25, 2016
keyman0007:

lol
lol
Re: Am Confused, Do I Dump Her Or Be Patient by Creamish(f): 12:30pm On Jan 25, 2016
Don't rush into marriage with anyone. Be patient and marry someone U are compatible with and someone u can confidently call ur soulmate. Don't add yourself to the number of divorcees in the world with a failed marriage.

Ur just 28 (..quite a young age for a man to be under pressure). U should take your time to choose ur life partner wisely.
Re: Am Confused, Do I Dump Her Or Be Patient by skywalker240(m): 4:53pm On Jan 25, 2016
keyman0007:

I have been dating my lady for a while now, this is our second year, we havent had sex, she claims to be a virign.

she use to form shakara for me when we started i even remember opening a thread on tips on hw to get her.

The problem is am due for marriage i want to get married this year, latest early next year, this my woman says dat not on her mind o, that she wants to go for her masters in the UK this year.

she has been tryin to get me to see her folks for reasons i dont understand. whenever i talk to her that i want to get married she tells me but i knw she is to travel out nw, i shd chill why am i in a rush.

she also has been acting all nice all of a sudden and doesnt see the big deal in us separating for a year.

hw is a young guy like me chill for a 2 years, without any lady, just phone call and skype chat.

I attempted breaking up with her and she cried begged for days, claiming am a sly, wrote a very emotional poem and all that.

I think am in a fix, any tips or advise to the guys and ladies in the house.[/b]

Needless to say i finished school 2008, completed service 2009 and since 2010 God has been faithful secured a gud job. I have been working for over 6 years now and feel like an old man.

Yes dump her and go for a matured girl of 25 or 26
Ladies in that age range are not yet matured mentaly so they would like to explore the world just like dia frnds and have fun but the matured type wont do that people get married and still go to school,master an all dat (only immature girls think otherwise..) that girl is not ready for marraige look 4 a more matured mind
And dont bring such trash here again.
Re: Am Confused, Do I Dump Her Or Be Patient by Smellymouth: 5:02pm On Jan 25, 2016
Egbon don't put ur dreams on hold for anyone..

She is trying to pursue hers, wat if she leaves and fall in love with someone else?? undecided

If she ain't ready and u re eager to get married, move on bro..
Life is too short to be spent living someone else's life
Re: Am Confused, Do I Dump Her Or Be Patient by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jan 25, 2016
my brother I am in the same shoes with you. Infact the spirit of settling have gripped me badly. Unfortunately the ladies in my life dont see the need to tie the knot at this point in time. Just like your babe probably they feel that they have all the time in the world. Anyway I have been praying and I know that if it is God's will for me to marry this year, He will provide somebody for me.
Re: Am Confused, Do I Dump Her Or Be Patient by A40(m): 11:09pm On Jan 25, 2016
keyman0007:

You guys are clearly at different stages of your lives so I will tell you guy to guy. Try to find your square root. Don't allow any amount of crying or bawling sway your mind. Many girls are skilled at that just to get what they want. All na mind phuck. Don't play yourself

If you are bent on marriage enter town there are many desperate girls looking for husbands. Within 2 months if they see you are buoyant and galant na you go run

(1) (Reply)

I Wanna Lose Weight In D Nxt 14 Days / My Landlord Asked Me For When My Rent Will Expire Cos I Complemented Is New Wife / WORLD NAKED PEOPLE: Worldnaked..com | Celebrities Nude Photos + Videos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.