Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,786 members, 7,831,544 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

My Landlord Asked Me For When My Rent Will Expire Cos I Complemented Is New Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Landlord Asked Me For When My Rent Will Expire Cos I Complemented Is New Wife (1524 Views)

I Dumped A Potential Boyfriend Because He Asked Me To Cook - Anne Oluchi Ifediba / Man Gives His New Wife A Car As Wedding Gift. Photos / He Once Asked Me Out...had I Known (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Landlord Asked Me For When My Rent Will Expire Cos I Complemented Is New Wife by jonaifame22(m): 11:33am On May 23, 2016
hmmm I jus hope that all is well sha, well dis morning I woke up and did my push ups as usual and as I strolled around to smoke some weed before preparing to go to my shop I saw my land lords wife as she strolled in thru the gate looking all sweaty in her clothes and body as well,
I was able to deduce that she jus came back from are normal round of jogging that she normally does every morning,to be honest this new wife of my landlord who is over 65 yrs old is very pretty and she has powerful curves that sets the neck of men turning wheneva she passes by,I guess my landlord was able to get her cos of his affluence cos his former wife died two years ago
the bible says who ever looks at a woman Lustfully in his heart as committed adultery with her,to be honest if I count how many times that I have committed adultery with her in my heart in fact it's over 200,000 times cos she's so sexy and she has a tiny voice and gals with tiny voice are very dangerous in bed and also she has very thick lips and I learnt on NL that you can determine how a gals pvssy looks like from the way her facial lips look like , so I deduced that she must have a thick pvssy lips and whenever I think of this I always feel like begging her to jus lemme suck her pvssy dry and I'll be smart enough to tell no one
cos her beauty is disturbing my sex life and I can't help it, now on several occasions the landlord as warned his daughter to desist from me of which she has told me severally wheneva she sneaks in2 my room to play with me,
so dis morning as I saw my landlords new wife I complemented her that she's beautiful and very alluring and she smiled and went upstairs to their side
as I said so my landlord cleared his throat from the balcony where he was as someone was helping him repair his generator and they were together so I guess he heard us talk and the compliments too,
after returning from smoking weed I heard a knock on my door net and it was his son asking me to come that his father who is my landlord wants to see me and on getting to him he asked me when my rent will be due and I told him it's four months time and he said nothing and asked me to go

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Landlord Asked Me For When My Rent Will Expire Cos I Complemented Is New Wife by Nobody: 11:35am On May 23, 2016
thank God I have stopped commenting on silly threads
Re: My Landlord Asked Me For When My Rent Will Expire Cos I Complemented Is New Wife by ako1tse: 11:39am On May 23, 2016
lol............nah sorry be your name grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin is not all that you see that you must talk.....next time learn to be conservative
Re: My Landlord Asked Me For When My Rent Will Expire Cos I Complemented Is New Wife by Nobody: 12:15pm On May 23, 2016
Lol...why would you even compliment his wife at the first place.na u find trouble
Re: My Landlord Asked Me For When My Rent Will Expire Cos I Complemented Is New Wife by jonaifame22(m): 12:20pm On May 23, 2016
alexistaiwo:
thank God I have stopped commenting on silly threads
so did you miss ur way or wat?

1 Like

Re: My Landlord Asked Me For When My Rent Will Expire Cos I Complemented Is New Wife by Nobody: 12:35pm On May 23, 2016
Hahaha! cheesy
Re: My Landlord Asked Me For When My Rent Will Expire Cos I Complemented Is New Wife by jonaifame22(m): 1:36pm On May 23, 2016
Re: My Landlord Asked Me For When My Rent Will Expire Cos I Complemented Is New Wife by Nobody: 2:00pm On May 23, 2016
Re: My Landlord Asked Me For When My Rent Will Expire Cos I Complemented Is New Wife by jonaifame22(m): 2:10pm On May 23, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
angry
I'll lick ur pointed nose,stop trying me!
Re: My Landlord Asked Me For When My Rent Will Expire Cos I Complemented Is New Wife by Nobody: 2:15pm On May 23, 2016
jonaifame22:
I'll lick ur pointed nose,stop trying me!
What!?
...no wonder yer landlord puttin' ya out grin
You stay say in' somethin'.
Re: My Landlord Asked Me For When My Rent Will Expire Cos I Complemented Is New Wife by jonaifame22(m): 2:17pm On May 23, 2016
nnamdiokere45:
Lol...why would you even compliment his wife at the first place.na u find trouble
well It's not my fault,I noticed that she always looks at my shirtless body when I'm fetching water and I have a believe that my land lord cannot satisfy her like a young red blooded boi like me will do
Re: My Landlord Asked Me For When My Rent Will Expire Cos I Complemented Is New Wife by jonaifame22(m): 2:20pm On May 23, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
What!?
...no wonder yer landlord puttin' ya out grin
You stay say in' somethin'.
I don't wanna fvck his wife,I jus wanna suck her pussy after smeering some cold ice cream or honey on it or even suck it fresh like DAT sef
Re: My Landlord Asked Me For When My Rent Will Expire Cos I Complemented Is New Wife by Nobody: 2:22pm On May 23, 2016
jonaifame22:
I don't wanna fvck his wife,I jus wanna suck her pussy after smeering some cold ice cream or honey on it or even suck it fresh like DAT sef
* Advice I have fer you
...focuse on findin' a new spot(home) wink
...bye
Re: My Landlord Asked Me For When My Rent Will Expire Cos I Complemented Is New Wife by jonaifame22(m): 2:26pm On May 23, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
* Advice I have fer you
...focuse on findin' a new spot(home) wink
...bye
and who told you I'm leaving that place? I'll go pay for another year next month before the expiration,you know these are trying times,when he sees money he'll have a change of heart!
Re: My Landlord Asked Me For When My Rent Will Expire Cos I Complemented Is New Wife by Nobody: 2:29pm On May 23, 2016
jonaifame22:
and who told you I'm like having that place? I'll go pay for another year next month before the expiration,you know these are trying times,when he sees money he'll have a change of heart!
* well,I hope he pitches you out on yer booty
Why would you bother is wife?
Re: My Landlord Asked Me For When My Rent Will Expire Cos I Complemented Is New Wife by UyiIredia(m): 2:30pm On May 23, 2016
The landlord wan send u comot Kia Kia before u nack im wife.
Re: My Landlord Asked Me For When My Rent Will Expire Cos I Complemented Is New Wife by jonaifame22(m): 2:36pm On May 23, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
* well,I hope he pitches you out on yer booty
Why would you bother is wife?
Beleive me that woman's beauty is disturbing my sex life and also I have an inclination that she likes me too,and I want her to know that I'm game for her, like last week I saw her on her balcony early in the morning and I purposely walked out of my room wth my dick fully erect in my boxers as if I didn't know any one was outside and carried my shoe from the door mouth back inside my room and since then she's been casting long glances at me
Re: My Landlord Asked Me For When My Rent Will Expire Cos I Complemented Is New Wife by jonaifame22(m): 2:38pm On May 23, 2016
UyiIredia:
The landlord wan send u comot Kia Kia before u nack im wife.
believe me bro, I don't want to fvck dis woman all I jus want to do is to suck her 65 yrz old pvssy
Re: My Landlord Asked Me For When My Rent Will Expire Cos I Complemented Is New Wife by Nobody: 2:43pm On May 23, 2016
jonaifame22:
Beleive me that woman's beauty is disturbing my sex life and also I have an inclination that she likes me too,and I want her to know that I'm game for her, like last week I saw her on her balcony early in the morning and I purposely walked out of my room wth my dick fully erect in my boxers as if I didn't know any one was outside and carried my shoe from the door mouth back inside my room and since then she's been casting long glances at me
*Why did I ask!!
.....Bye dude,bye
Re: My Landlord Asked Me For When My Rent Will Expire Cos I Complemented Is New Wife by jonaifame22(m): 2:47pm On May 23, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
*Why did I ask!!
.....Bye dude,bye
who knows maybe u're a reporter for CNN and perhaps u'd love to film the event when I'm taking on her and she's squirting in my mouth and I'm belching due to swallowing too much cum juice
Re: My Landlord Asked Me For When My Rent Will Expire Cos I Complemented Is New Wife by pennytration(m): 2:50pm On May 23, 2016
jonaifame22:
believe me bro, I don't want to fvck dis woman all I jus want to do is to suck her 65 yrz old pvssy
So how can we be of help to u
Re: My Landlord Asked Me For When My Rent Will Expire Cos I Complemented Is New Wife by jonaifame22(m): 2:54pm On May 23, 2016
pennytration:
So how can we be of help to u
I do not need ur help, I can handle it on my own, I did not say it wld be a two some or three some,it's just one woman and I can handle her,even if she photocopy herself in2 fifty places I'll still do a good job
Re: My Landlord Asked Me For When My Rent Will Expire Cos I Complemented Is New Wife by pennytration(m): 2:56pm On May 23, 2016
jonaifame22:
I do not need ur help, I can handle it on my own, I did not say it wld be a two some or three some,it's just one woman and I can handle her,even if she photocopy herself in2 fifty places I'll still do a good job
So why did u create dis thread
Re: My Landlord Asked Me For When My Rent Will Expire Cos I Complemented Is New Wife by jonaifame22(m): 2:58pm On May 23, 2016
pennytration:
So why did u create dis thread
cos I felt like
Re: My Landlord Asked Me For When My Rent Will Expire Cos I Complemented Is New Wife by pennytration(m): 3:09pm On May 23, 2016
jonaifame22:
cos I felt like
Next time create something reasonable.
Re: My Landlord Asked Me For When My Rent Will Expire Cos I Complemented Is New Wife by jonaifame22(m): 3:29pm On May 23, 2016
pennytration:
Next time create something reasonable.
next time mind ur business
Re: My Landlord Asked Me For When My Rent Will Expire Cos I Complemented Is New Wife by UyiIredia(m): 3:51pm On May 23, 2016
jonaifame22:

What's up with u and sucking půssy ?
Re: My Landlord Asked Me For When My Rent Will Expire Cos I Complemented Is New Wife by jonaifame22(m): 3:55pm On May 23, 2016
UyiIredia:

What's up with u and sucking půssy ?
everything
Re: My Landlord Asked Me For When My Rent Will Expire Cos I Complemented Is New Wife by macaranta(m): 4:14pm On May 23, 2016
Smh
Re: My Landlord Asked Me For When My Rent Will Expire Cos I Complemented Is New Wife by jonaifame22(m): 6:12pm On May 23, 2016
macaranta:
Smh
ehn ehn?
Re: My Landlord Asked Me For When My Rent Will Expire Cos I Complemented Is New Wife by Nobody: 6:32pm On May 23, 2016
Wisdom is profitable to direct.

(1) (Reply)

Today Is My Girlfriend's Birthday / Basic Things Women Must Know About Men / I Had An Abortion Without Telling My Husband.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.