Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,210 members, 7,953,775 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:44 AM

Ogbeh Blames Nigeria’s Poor Economy On SAP And IBB - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogbeh Blames Nigeria’s Poor Economy On SAP And IBB (19166 Views)

Some Nigerians Beg Okonjo-Iweala To Help With Economy On Facebook. Screen Shots / Is Jonathan Or Buhari To Blame For Poor Economy? / Poor Economy Will Destroy Buhari’s Reign – Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogbeh Blames Nigeria’s Poor Economy On SAP And IBB by grandstar(m): 9:24am On Jan 25, 2016
OlujobaSamuel:

this exactly is my fear about Kemi, not the she is less experience for the post noise.
Our home grown economists seems to understand that all about the Nigeria system is not just demand and supply while the foreigners think it's the same way it is in the books.
This is why I respect OBJ, he understood the economy and could take on his finance officers in any argument, I guess that was why Ngozi could not stay long. Same cannot be said of GEJ. Ditto for PMB, however, I appreciate the fact that he is asking questions from them, and they are also ready to disagree with him on any decision they think it's not in the nation best interest.
I used the word erudite. Adeosun is not erudite.

Okonjo was not tamed by OBJ. She simply does the best with whom she works with. Personally there is nothing on her. That is why she has not been arrested and walks about freely.

OBJ is not an economist but once he has confidence in you, he gives you a lot of room.

PMB is a big economic disappointment. His statist policies are slready ruining the economy which Soludo and Sanusi have condemned. The naira will 400 by year end if thos expansionary budget is passed
Re: Ogbeh Blames Nigeria’s Poor Economy On SAP And IBB by OlujobaSamuel: 9:37am On Jan 25, 2016
grandstar:
I used the word erudite. Adeosun is not erudite.

Okonjo was not tamed by OBJ. She simply does the best with whom she works with. Personally there is nothing on her. That is why she has not been arrested and walks about freely.

OBJ is not an economist but once he has confidence in you, he gives you a lot of room.

PMB is a big economic disappointment. His statist policies are slready ruining the economy which Soludo and Sanusi have condemned. The naira will 400 by year end if thos expansionary budget is passed
am not talking about illegal acts that warrant prosecution.
obj lost confidence in her, there was a reason for that which no one knows for now although ElRufai and Soludo gave an hint but we are not sure.
gej never for once question his finance expert nor was there any instance he was seen to be armed with economic facts and figures.
pmb is not yet a disappointment to me till i see the effect of his budget.
i dont know what you mean by erudite, okonjo qualification is working for world bank, aside that am not sure anyone can lay claim to any other known experience. before she joined obj team, she was unknown so i dont understand what you mean by kemi is not qualified, till there is a budget appraisal and economy review base on the year's budget, you cant term kemi to be a failure.

none of the 3 is an economist, but obj knows something about the economy better than the other 2
Re: Ogbeh Blames Nigeria’s Poor Economy On SAP And IBB by MCRUEMUS: 9:59am On Jan 25, 2016
Zico5:
Many will never read to what the minister is pointing to before nailing him down. To be sincere, it is time Nigerian deviate from over reliance on oil to other areas like agriculture and solid minerals. With the way out economy is going, it may not do us good if we couldn't reason along with the government to put things right. Though it may take time but there will be light at the end of the tunnel
WHERE ARE THE ECONOMY BLUE PRINTS THAT ONE NEED TO SEASON ALONG WITH? U WANT ME TO REASON ON HOW TO BLAME NONSENS OF THE PAST? OR WHAT?
Re: Ogbeh Blames Nigeria’s Poor Economy On SAP And IBB by MCRUEMUS: 10:00am On Jan 25, 2016
Zico5:
Many will never read to what the minister is pointing to before nailing him down. To be sincere, it is time Nigerian deviate from over reliance on oil to other areas like agriculture and solid minerals. With the way out economy is going, it may not do us good if we couldn't reason along with the government to put things right. Though it may take time but there will be light at the end of the tunnel
Re: Ogbeh Blames Nigeria’s Poor Economy On SAP And IBB by Zico5(m): 10:19am On Jan 25, 2016
Pavarottii:

Wats the massive looting u r talking about. Dasuki is been alleged for 10billion naira. And he is saying he is innocent! So wat is the massive looting. Do u know how much was lost in obj and past military govt. Do u know they are still recovering abacha's loot. And let me tell u something, GEJ doesn't own even one oil bloc. And no minister under GEJ has been accused of anything, tried or indicted. And up till. Now; no one has been jailed. So. I ask again; where is the massive looting that you are talking about? Don't let the media deceive u ooo.
This is an addict. With the grave confession of those collecting moni from Dasuki and some mind blowing revelation that is going on. Well I'm not surprised, to u GEJ is innocent and buhari ought to let him be but I know u ll lament later by the time the hands of law catch up with him. No one Is bigger than Nigeria, either Obj or buhari. Yam eaters must be prosecuted
Re: Ogbeh Blames Nigeria’s Poor Economy On SAP And IBB by Pavarottii(m): 10:33am On Jan 25, 2016
Zico5:

This is an addict. With the grave confession of those collecting moni from Dasuki and some mind blowing revelation that is going on. Well I'm not surprised, to u GEJ is innocent and buhari ought to let him be but I know u ll lament later by the time the hands of law catch up with him. No one Is bigger than Nigeria, either Obj or buhari. Yam eaters must be prosecuted
Hope u know buhari also collected Yam also.
Re: Ogbeh Blames Nigeria’s Poor Economy On SAP And IBB by orisa37: 11:01am On Jan 25, 2016
Ogbeh is planning Politics of Vendetta. OBJ and IBB are not safe with him.
Re: Ogbeh Blames Nigeria’s Poor Economy On SAP And IBB by KwoiZabo(m): 11:15am On Jan 25, 2016
Rose2014:

Nope. Wailers form is finished

We gave the last one to my daddy in The Lord Cardinal Okogie this morning tongue
cheesy I swear this your post is epic.

I remember when they were bashing GEJ without considering the implication. GEJ ain't the best but we never had an alternative.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ogbeh Blames Nigeria’s Poor Economy On SAP And IBB by unphilaz(m): 11:52am On Jan 25, 2016
kossyablaze:
I'm tired of all dis embarrasments!
I'm tired of defending PMB/APC
I'm old enough to tell lies against my conscience!
I'm decamping!....Abeg wailers form still remain?

PORTING still allowed... abeg give am one form!!!
Re: Ogbeh Blames Nigeria’s Poor Economy On SAP And IBB by unphilaz(m): 11:53am On Jan 25, 2016
HiddenShadow:
When a student don't know what to write, he begins to blame his lecturer and village witches for his inability to pass an exam.
grin grin grin
Re: Ogbeh Blames Nigeria’s Poor Economy On SAP And IBB by unphilaz(m): 11:54am On Jan 25, 2016
MisterGrace:
Blame! Blame!! Blame!!!

We don't need all these blame games anymore.
It has helped nobody and never will.

We want action.

I am sure very soon they will start blaming the youths for not being employable, hence the reason for little or no job.

Shior!!!
grin grin
Re: Ogbeh Blames Nigeria’s Poor Economy On SAP And IBB by unphilaz(m): 11:59am On Jan 25, 2016
Zico5:

simply concentrate on AGRIC and less on OIL and stop complaining...is he not a MINISTER... why dont he take the agric sector seriously... will blaming help solve the problem... never... but blaming shows sign of incompetence
Re: Ogbeh Blames Nigeria’s Poor Economy On SAP And IBB by kossyablaze(m): 6:10pm On Jan 25, 2016
unphilaz:

PORTING still allowed... abeg give am one form!!!
lol thanx

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Biafra Sit-At-Home : IPOB-MASSOB Supremacy Battle / Weeping Parents Upset Over Abducted Afaka Students Storm Abuja / FG Releases ₦7 Billion For Completion Of East-West Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.